The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, yes." She commented softly. She loved his cum and was immediately upset that she had come to the end of her blow job.

She held his cock in both hands, catching her breath as she knelt below him. She then looked up at him, smiling and said, "I love your black cock."

"Ohh, Lord, Elizabeth. You are something else. That was the best I've ever had." Thomas flopped down on the sofa, his cock semi-erect and drooping over the couch cushion, which was showing a wet, dark spot from Elizabeth's saliva. He laid his head back against the wall.

Elizabeth rested her cheek on the shrinking cock.

"What's next?" Elizabeth was anxious for more. At some point during the blowjob, she'd become so turned on that sex with Thomas became a forgone conclusion. She wanted to feel that monster in her pussy. She wondered how long he'd need to recover.

"What's next is I'm going to use that hot fucking body of yours for the rest of the night. That's what's next."

Elizabeth laughed then rose to her feet, got a diet Coke from the minibar, and walked into the bedroom area. Thomas rose from the couch, following her.

Poised in the bathroom doorway, she turned back to him. "Want to take a shower?" she asked smiling as wide as she ever had.

Thomas threw his shirt over his head and pulled off his socks. He was now naked. A rush of excited anticipation coursed through him as he waited for Elizabeth to strip. It was finally his chance to see her in the flesh.

Thomas had lusted after the busty MILF ever since their team assignment started. Her huge tits were mesmerizing, and he'd jerked off many times just in the past few days thinking about them. Now he'd get to see them in all their glory. He wondered how many loads he could dump into the surprisingly willing blonde in one night.

Elizabeth turned away from him and entered the bathroom. He watched as she shook out her ponytail, then peeled her T-shirt over her head. Her enormous breasts tumbled free and he could see the bulging sides of them even from behind. Thomas's cock began to rise as he stroked it, watching.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked playfully, stepping behind the shower partition and turning on the water. Her panties flew over the top of the shower and Thomas darted to join her.

He entered the shower just as Elizabeth stepped into the spray. She had the type of body that could only be described as surreal. Her tits were abnormally large but lacked any defect whatsoever. Full, round, and heavy as they hung down, they looked as though they belonged on a much larger woman. Her lightly tanned skin was smooth and blemish-free. Her legs were toned, but not overly muscular. Her face was that of a model. Thomas couldn't believe his luck.

Elizabeth was squirming; going crazy from the need to cum. She stood as the shower ran waiting for Thomas to take her. She felt it easier to just do whatever he said, rather than try to figure out what to do or say on her own. She loved how he spoke to her while she was sucking his cock. She had never been so turned on.

Thomas moved in on the hot white woman from behind. His face nuzzled against her neck as his hands latched on to her bare, wet tits. Elizabeth reached behind her, grabbing his stiffening cock.

"Hand me the soap," Thomas told her.

She kept one hand on his thick rod and reached for the soap with her other, handing it to him. Thomas wasted no time, handling her G-cup breasts roughly, soaping them generously. She squirmed and moaned at his efforts. He rubbed and squeezed her supple orbs. They became slick with soap. He moved to her nipples, pinching and pulling on them. Elizabeth was thrashing wildly, becoming even more desperate to cum. Not a trace of her hesitation or reluctance remained.

Thomas grabbed her by the shoulder and spread some soap on his cock. Then he bent her over slightly and slid his soapy dick between her thighs, below her pussy. Elizabeth braced herself on the wet shower wall, spreading her legs so that his wide shaft rose against her soaked little pussy. His dark cock jutted out from between her legs, still long enough that she could grip him with both hands, which eventually she did.

"We better make sure you get nice and clean," Thomas said, bending her over more. He liberally soaped up each supple ass cheek, then applied the slippery bar to her anus. A moment later, his index finger sunk into her asshole.

"Oh! Oh, my god!" Elizabeth cried, surprised at the intrusion. Thomas pumped her ass with his finger and used his free hand to squeeze and smack her buttery ass cheeks. He leaned forward, set the soap down, and turned Elizabeth's head to the side as he began kissing her. Elizabeth moaned and hummed as their lips mashed together.

"Unn...Unn...Unn." Elizabeth was close to orgasm.

Thomas moved his free hand to spread her round, white ass cheek apart and pumped her asshole with his finger making loud slapping noises as his hand hit her ass with each thrust.

Elizabeth had never been handled like this before. She loved how Thomas was playing with her butt. She tightened her grip on his shaft between her slick thighs, too distracted by pleasure to pump it.

"Ahh! Oh god, god... Oh..." She took a huge breath and sighed, "yes!" Thomas managed to stuff a second finger into her, which put her over the edge. She came in a massive thrashing orgasm. He steadily pumped his fingers into her through her trembling movements. "Oh, Thomas," she huffed. He finished washing her body as she recovered from her orgasm.

Thomas dried her body after the shower, reveling in the bouncy thickness of her huge breasts and butt. When it was her turn, Elizabeth dried him softly and they kissed. She finished it holding his rigid cock.

"I hope you're ready to go with this thing." She looked at him with lust in her eyes.

"Get on the bed, Elizabeth," was all he said.

She turned to jump on the bed, then saw the bedside clock.

"Oh no! I forgot to call my husband." Her hands open, covering her mouth. "I have to call Jeff. I always call him around this time. If I don't call, he'll call me."

Naked, Elizabeth grabbed her phone from the nightstand and placed the call to her husband.

"Hey, Babe." Sounding as innocent and normal as she could, given the fact that a well-hung, black maintenance worker was stroking his cock near her feet at the edge of the bed.

Thomas listened to her end of the conversation.

"It went great! Yes, the CEO said I nailed it."

He was getting very aroused. He separated her legs as she spoke to her husband, but she closed them only to have them forced open again.

Thomas took care of her resistance by slinging a leg over each shoulder as he moved his head between her now spread legs. He flattened his tongue and tasted her.

"Ooh!" she slipped verbally as Thomas's tongue spread over her labia.

"Nothing, Babe. I just bumped into the door." Elizabeth sat herself up on her elbows and gave Thomas a wide-eyed, threatening look. He leaned in further, probing deeper. She tasted sweet.

"The team was good. They got better as the conference got going." She slung her head back. Her pulsing clit was now in Thomas's mouth. She shuddered.

Elizabeth put the phone on mute as she listened to her husband go over the events of his day. Normally, this would put her to sleep, but Thomas's face on her sweltering pussy gave her the chills.

She could feel his long tongue fucking her pussy.

"Yes! Oh Yes!" She shook.

Un-muting the phone, "That sounds like a busy day!"

Thomas was latched onto her clit and twiddling it with his tongue. Elizabeth squirmed to get away but was afraid of making more sexy noises over the phone.

"Yes, four-thirty tomorrow. I know, Babe. Me too. Love you, 'night!"

She ended the phone call with her oblivious husband, then grabbed Thomas's head and wiggled her torso around his face.

"Yes, oh, Thomas. Don't stop." Elizabeth was going wild under his eager mouth. She bucked and shook as her legs opened wider for his tongue.

Thomas moved his face against the blonde pussy, trimmed and smooth. Her wetness spread across his mouth, nose and cheeks. And all over her inner thighs.

"Gahhh! Oooh, Oooh!" He could feel Elizabeth's hand grip his head and guide his face against her wet clit as she trembled through an orgasm.

"OHHH...GODDD!" Her legs tightened over his shoulders. She continued to wail in pleasure, clenching. Finally, she gasped then shook.

"Wow. I can't believe I came so fast!"

Thomas took a serious tone. "Get on your knees on the middle of the bed."

Not knowing what to expect, Elizabeth turned her body over on the bed and rested on her knees and elbows. She was nervous but filled with excitement.

He lied down at the middle of the bed and spread his legs, then lifted his cock.

"Get between my legs and suck my black balls."

Elizabeth could feel herself turn. She would have never considered it a possibility to be sexually submissive, but now she anxiously awaited any commandment from her black lover. She wanted to please him more than anything at that moment.

Thomas propped his head up with pillows against the headboard. She crawled toward him. He bent his knees and stroked his cock as her face dipped down toward the bed. Elizabeth inhaled through her nose, using her small hands to gather his wrinkled sack. Wiry pubes protruded sparsely. She put his left nut into her mouth.

Thomas sighed. Precum began to flow. He slowly stroked it into his dark skin.

"Mmmmm," Elizabeth moaned happily. She popped the left nut out and moved her mouth to his right. She flicked her tongue over it then kissed it and sucked it in. She noticed it was slightly bigger than his other testicle.

Thomas watched her work but could only see her blonde hair and the top of her forehead.

"Keep sucking those balls, now reach up here and stroke my black dick too."

She made a slurping sound as she managed to keep her mouth on his balls, lifting her arm. She brought her hand to his shaft and grabbed it. It was so hard, she could barely hold it, but she gripped it tighter and began to stroke him.

"Mmmm, that's it. Blink up at me, keep sucking and jerking."

Elizabeth lifted her face slightly from between his thighs. Thomas saw his nutsack stretch and her lips clench tightly around his left nut. Her wide eyes blinked rapidly. One hand jerked his cock while the other held his balls in against her mouth.

"That's so sexy. Fuck."

"Mmmm," she responded, making slurping and sucking sounds.

Thomas reached down and gathered a handful of hair. He pulled her face up to his shaft as it stood tall. She got the idea and released his balls from her mouth, continuing to hold them. Her mouth moved to his wide tip and they moved together to lower her mouth onto it.

They shared an intense glance as Elizabeth held his thick trunk in her hands, his head in her mouth. She made herself comfortable, looking forward to the quality time she was about to spend with the enormous black penis.

She licked the side of his thick shaft, down, then all the way up. She opened her mouth wide and filled it with the big dick. Humming as she bobbed rhythmically on the top portion.

Thomas was ready again. His hard cock stood like a thick pole straight up in the air.

He lifted her head from it.

"Slide on up here and put your pussy where your mouth was."

Elizabeth reluctantly released the heavy tool. She lifted one knee over Thomas's leg, then the other. He sunk down to lay flat on the bed and she straddled his waist. She looked the black man in the eyes as she positioned the hard cock between her labia. It felt almost as wide as a baseball bat.

Taking a deep breath, she lowered herself down, inch-by-inch. The feeling of her pussy expanding as the thick cock entered her was incredible.

"Oh...! Oh...GOD!" She placed her hands on his chest and adjusted her position to allow herself to get used to the feel. Thomas watched her giant tits push out- trapped between her arms. He lifted his head up and began sucking the nipples. They stiffened in his mouth.

Elizabeth eased herself down carefully until her pussy was full of black cock. She let herself stay static as she grew used to the girth, then lifted herself up its length and slid down again.

"Nnnnn..." she sighed, trying to relax her stretching pussy. She started working herself up and down slowly.

Thomas was busy sucking on the silky-smooth tits hanging down in his face as Elizabeth continued a pumping motion. She rolled her hips forward and back, her eyes angled down at the scrawny man.

"You... unhhh. You go so deep. Good lord." Elizabeth moved forward and began grinding her crotch against the stiff rod. She maintained her steady pace while Thomas had his way with her incredible tits.

"Oh!" Elizabeth could feel a deep orgasm begin to stir within.

"OH!...NNNNN...AAAAH!" The climax took over her body and increased her speed as she pounded down on the shaft repeatedly. Her rippling butt clapped loudly on his thighs.

"UHHHH!" Elizabeth smiled as she panted. She pumped through her orgasm until she slowed, then fell over him, spent.

"That was a good one!" she shared.

Thomas pulled out and rolled her over onto her back and began kissing her passionately. Their tongues met as familiars, Elizabeth moaning, wanting to feel full of cock again.

In an instant, the giant cock was thrusting in and out of Elizabeth's hot pussy. The couple continued to kiss, their passion growing. Thomas straightened his arms while he rolled his hips between the white woman's legs.

His cock glistening with her wetness, Thomas pounded the woman for far longer than he needed to. Reaching down to suck on her breasts, coming up to kiss her, then finally, above her he began the final approach to his orgasm.

Elizabeth's tits were held in place by her free hands to present a massive, cleavage view for Thomas. Sweat dripped from his brow onto her nipples causing them to tighten and poke up into the air.

"Oh shit," Thomas huffed as he slammed into Elizabeth over and again. Her body shook and rippled with his powerful thrusts. Their bodies were sweaty and slippery, despite the recent shower.

All in a moment, Thomas felt his balls clench and the fiery jism swell up his long cock. He slammed it deep and held it, his hands tightly gripping her shoulders.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!"

Elizabeth flinched and blinked wide-eyed when Thomas jammed it in. It felt harder and bigger and deeper than she'd ever felt. A powerful blast of hot spunk flooded her tummy. He was fully inside, his balls dangling over Elizabeth's puckered asshole as he let loose.

"OH MY GOD!" Elizabeth gasped, realizing that Thomas was cuming inside her, something they had not discussed previously.

Thomas used a short, deep stroke to fuck his cum into her. She squeezed her own nipples, shuddering. Her head fell back, her eyelids fluttering.

"SSSHHHIIITTT!" Thick blasts of semen hit Elizabeth's cervix and worked its way around the moving cock as it continued pumping in and out of her. Cum flowed out steadily as Thomas emptied his balls into the white woman.

Elizabeth lifted her head. Still holding her tits, she huffed and grunted, taking his load deep inside. She felt cum working out of the bottom of her pussy, oozing down over Thomas's balls and her butthole. Finally, he stopped. He was panting loudly.

"Ah! Wooh! That was some good shit!" Thomas said as he pulled out, smiling broadly. He had the satisfied look of a job well done. When his thick cock unplugged from her, his cum drooled out of Elizabeth's gaping pussy onto the bed sheets. Her labia were flushed and sloppy.

Thomas rolled over onto his back. Elizabeth hopped up and scurried into the bathroom to shower. Under the water, she tried to extract as much cum as she could by scooping it out of her with two fingers. Each time she dipped her fingers in, they'd come out coated with semen.

Removing the hand wand for the shower and using plenty of soap, she squirted and lathered her vagina clean. It would have to do. Elizabeth wrapped a towel around her naked body and walked back into the bedroom.

"I was hoping you were going to pull out," she said with a disappointed tone, smoothing out her hair.

"Yeah, well, I couldn't help myself. A beautiful woman such as yourself? It felt damn good to creampie you." He smiled and closed his eyes, his hands behind his head.

Thomas felt the weight of his clothes hit his body.

"Time to go, Thomas."

Thomas opened his eyes to the closing bathroom door. He felt as if he could pump another load into Elizabeth, but he'd already given her two. Should he push his luck? Reluctantly, he dressed, grabbed his bottle, and stepped to the front door.

"See you next year!" He left the room.

Elizabeth sat trying to pee hoping that like her husband, Jeff, Thomas also had a vasectomy.

END