The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew! I have to tinkle. She looked at her watch. That was sixteen minutes! I can't believe we kissed that long. It didn't feel like it!"

"Uh, no, I guess not." Thomas stood in place, his erection filling the void in his jeans.

"Thanks for your participation today, Thomas. You did an awesome job. The CEO was impressed with us!"

Thomas couldn't believe this sexy woman could turn off that fast. Despite wanting to fuck her right then and there, he knew better than to continue. Even though this hot woman was kissing him like she enjoyed it, she just removed his hands from her breasts and had snapped out of whatever mood she was in when they were kissing.

"Um...well...okay then," he wiped his mouth, "take care of yourself, Elizabeth. Thanks for letting me kiss you." Disappointed, but yet moderately satisfied, Thomas was out the door. 'Damn. She's a tough one,' he thought as he walked down the long, carpeted hallway to his own room.

Elizabeth turned and walked into the bathroom. After using the toilet, she removed her bra and allowed her huge breasts to sway freely constrained only by her thin T-shirt. The white shirt clung to her heavy tits, even hugging the underside as they hung from her body. She removed her skirt and wore only her zebra-striped panties. She dabbed her pussy with toilet paper to dry her wetness. Wetting the washcloth, she removed the makeup covering the hickey. She wanted to see it again.

Lying in the king-sized hotel bed, she decided to hold off on masturbating until she had rested a bit.

Feeling overly stimulated, she picked up the remote control and clicked through the cable channels until the end of the queue where the pay-per-view porn channels were found. Being excited from the kiss, she clicked through the still ads for the videos until she came to an interracial video.

Not one to ever watch porn, Elizabeth was shocked at the advertisement showing a jet-black man standing behind a sexy white woman with his penis bulging under his yellow briefs. He stood just enough to the side to reveal his lower body.

"Oh my god. He's huge!" Elizabeth continued to flip through the selections of more mainstream porn titles, but nothing caught her eye, and nothing could cause her to put the image of the big black penis bulge she saw out of her mind.

In a crazy impulse, she decided to rent the movie. Elizabeth was squirming between her bedsheets as she ordered the video. Her heart pumped heavily under her shirt. She watched a few moments of dialog before fast-forwarding through to the first big, black cock scene.

"Oh my god. That's impossible. He's...it's so...what a beautiful penis. I wonder if Thomas's..." Elizabeth began to fantasize about what could have happened had she let the black man fondle her breasts a little longer. Shocked and thrilled, she played with her wet pussy for several minutes before being interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Oh god!"

Elizabeth had only been in bed for about fifteen minutes, before she was interrupted. She fell to the floor, flustered as if she had been caught. She paused the video.

Looking through the peephole, she saw it was Thomas standing in a T-shirt and shorts.

Elizabeth opened the door a crack.

"Hi Thomas. What is it?" she asked with a strange smile on her face.

"I forgot my bottle."

Elizabeth turned to see the bottle of whiskey still on the table. Leaving the door open about three feet, Thomas watched her as she waked over in her zebra-striped panties that had crawled up between her smooth white cheeks. Her braless tits barely concealed under her T-shirt were jiggling and wobbling the whole way. Thomas enjoyed a front-row seat to the incredible show.

Earlier, in his own room, Thomas rubbed his cock through his shorts, feeling it fill with blood and become painfully hard. He was about to jack off to the memory of kissing the hot blonde before he remembered that he had left his bottle in her room.

'Fuck me!' he thought as he watched Elizabeth's body shake and bounce across the brightly lit room.

He pushed the door open a little more to get a better view and grabbed his dick through his shorts.

As Elizabeth turned around with the bottle in hand her first sight was Thomas grabbing an enormous, thick bulge in his shorts.

It was a combination of the booze, the interracial video, and the sight that was so graphically presented before her that caused Elizabeth to stop in her tracks, staring at the not-so-well-hidden firehose in Thomas's shorts.

"Um, here it is." At that moment, her curiosity got the better of her. Her memory of kissing the black man and the interracial movie paused in her bedroom made her want to spend just a little more time with Thomas.

"Do you mind if I have another glass really quick?" She swallowed hard at her impromptu request.

"Oh, I guess not. Do you want me to wait out here or...?"

"Of course not, silly. Come in and sit down for a second. Do you want one too?"

"That sounds great!" Thomas walked into the room, never once removing his hand from the base of his ever growing, ever thickening cock. He figured he was already done with this woman, and there was nothing to chance at that point, so he might as well enjoy the sexy sight. Elizabeth saw his hand gripping and rubbing the prodigious bulge under his shorts but decided not to say anything. She stole glimpses of it when his head was turned. It excited her deeply.

Thomas sat on the couch pressing and squeezing his cock that was becoming fully erect under his shorts. Elizabeth continued to notice the movement of his hand and was trying not to look but was struggling.

Pouring them both about half a small glass, she took her seat next to him, her gaze wandered down to his crotch, then back up to meet his eyes. She sipped her drink.

"I guess we're both in our pajamas." she said nervously.

She noticed Thomas was stroking his cock more purposefully over his shorts now.

Elizabeth became flushed, she turned her head to the side, but found she couldn't resist looking at it again.

"I like your pj's," he offered.

Elizabeth couldn't take her eyes off what Thomas was doing- thinking that his penis must be every bit as big as the porn star she was just watching on the TV.

She looked up, noticing that he had seen her gazing at his swollen cock as it lurked under his shorts.

"Oh. Thanks." She looked down at her shirt, 'Oh, god, my nipples are hard!' She bit her lip.

"I was just watching a movie when I remembered I forgot my bottle over here." He let go of his cock, fearing his suggestive rubbing would frighten her. His eyes lowered to the heavy, full tits that were moving and shaking gently as Elizabeth drank from her glass. They had a swollen, hanging, yet firm look to them. The shirt was thin enough that Thomas could identify the darker area of her large nipples, slightly below the center of each bulging mountain. They were perfect.

"Yeah, I was watching a movie too." Elizabeth nodded in the direction of the bedroom, hidden from sight by the partial wall.

Thomas suddenly stood up and walked to the end of the table. Elizabeth could see the long, thick shape running down the leg of his shorts. It appeared to run almost to the bottom of the leg of the garment, and it was straining to rise against the material. She looked away before he could catch her.

Without giving an indication of what he was about to do, he walked toward the entrance to the bedroom area and saw the TV paused to the picture of a white woman sitting on a couch with a black man.

"What are...?" Thomas chuckled audibly. "What are you watching, Elizabeth?" He walked into the room standing right in front of the large TV.

Elizabeth put her hand on her forehead and gave a frightened look "No! I'm just..."

"Mind if I watch a little with you? I never pay for porn when I'm in a hotel. Too much free stuff online."

Thomas sat on the far edge of the bed watching the frozen screen, hoping beyond all hope she would agree to his forward request. He had his hand at the edge of his shorts-leg, along his inner thigh, as if he were holding something.

Elizabeth was once again cursing herself and the situation she was in. Her wet pussy throbbed with arousal, she wanted desperately to rub-off a few orgasms and drift off to sleep. But now here was Thomas with his gigantic bulge and she was distracted far more than she wanted to admit to herself.

There was also a part of her that was curious. Elizabeth had never had any experience with black men whatsoever. In fact, she didn't even know a woman who had ever dated a black guy. Needless to say, she had never seen a black penis, or even a white one as big as she could tell Thomas's was. Just thinking about it gave her the chills.

Without any thought other than 'why not,' Elizabeth agreed.

"Oh... I guess so, just for a few minutes. I've never watched this kind of movie before. Maybe you should just sit on the far end of the bed while I lie over here."

"I can do that. Sounds good!" Thomas walked over and sat on the opposite corner at the foot of the bed. He wasn't exactly sitting on the bed, his butt was on it, but his legs were spread about two feet apart on the floor, it was more of a leaning stand.

With a deep sigh, Elizabeth crossed into the bedroom. Thomas watched the sway of her pointy, hard nipples under the thin shirt. Her long pale legs looked soft and inviting. His gaze travelled up her thigh, hoping to catch a glimpse of her pussy mound in the zebra panties, but the hem of her shirt hung just below the part in her thighs. Elizabeth slid under the sheets and pulled them up to her chin.

"Wait, what about our drinks?" Thomas went to fetch the whiskey.

In the sitting area, he adjusted his shorts so that the material caught on the ridge of his cock head, making sure his bulbous head was exposed. Then he turned and strode into the bedroom with both glasses.

Elizabeth's eyes were glued to his waist. She had forgotten any effort to avert her eyes. As he stepped up to her side of the bed, she identified the dark bulb jutting from his shorts.

A quiet gasp escaped her lips as she realized she was looking at the head of his penis.

"Here ya go."

Thomas extended the drink toward her. His deep voice drew Elizabeth's eyes to his face. She looked as if she had seen a ghost.

She let the sheets fall from her chest, below her breasts, as she reached for the glass. "Thu-thank you," she managed softly.

He took a sip and walked back to his corner on the bed.

Elizabeth shut her eyes tightly and pressed play, starting the video over again. It began from the beginning.

While they watched the title and credits, she was watching the black man rub his partially covered penis at the corner of the bed, unable to avert her eyes from the lurid scene. She carefully slipped her hand between her legs under the covers and rubbed her pussy under her panties as she watched, careful not to cause any movement.

"I haven't seen this one," Thomas remarked.

"Are there a lot of videos like this...interracial videos?" Elizabeth asked awkwardly.

He turned toward her while now sitting on the edge of the bed. She could see the huge rise; a ridge pressing his white shorts up, the black bulb and a couple of inches were sticking out, which is what he was touching. She couldn't see much as his right hand was holding the very end.

"Thousands. It's a very popular category." He turned back around toward the TV, not wanting to appear too eager.

The first scene began. A white woman, posing as a realtor, was showing a black man a house. It was slow getting started. The two watched the video intently up to the point where the black man kissed the realtor, fondling her. Elizabeth felt a rush of wetness come over her.

She became very hot as she watched the white woman get on her knees and unzip the black man's trousers.

The woman on screen reached inside and extracted his huge flaccid dark meat. Elizabeth felt her cheeks flush at the look on the woman's face: delighted excitement. The couple on-screen shared a smiling glance at each other, then the kneeling woman mouthed his tip. Her lips stretched around the swelling knob.

"Oh, god." Elizabeth heard her voice say. She was embarrassed she made the comment aloud and almost clapped her hand over her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Thomas turned around. In the dimly-lit room, illuminated by the screen and the light from the sitting area, he could see the obvious shape of her hardened nipples, poking through the white shirt shamelessly.

"It's just, I'm not used to seeing such a..."

"That's it baby, suck that black cock," the man commanded on the TV. The woman moaned as her mouth filled with his growing tool.

Thomas watched Elizabeth as her mouth gaped open. Both her arms were under the sheets. He could see the shape of her legs under the covers and perceived the movement of her knees. She seemed to be parting her legs.

"He's enormous! Oh my god!" Elizabeth covered her face with her hands briefly.

Thomas turned back to the screen. He didn't say that his dick was bigger. He didn't want to blow his chances. He may be watching an interracial video with a hot, big-titted white woman, but he knew Elizabeth could easily get spooked and kick him out.

Elizabeth began running three fingers up and down her slick pussy as she watched the blonde woman run her mouth all over the shiny black penis on the large screen. She had never seen such an exciting sight. She had yet to notice that Thomas had pulled more of his cock out and was stroking the exposed part very slowly.

Thomas wanted to pull his shorts down and show Elizabeth his impressive cock. He knew he didn't have much going for him other than the huge black pipe between his legs, but he wasn't at the point where he was confident it would be well-received. Elizabeth seemed very sexually naïve and Thomas didn't assume she would want to do more than just watch part of the movie.

As the video progressed Elizabeth's movements playing with her pussy caused the sheets to slip further down her body. She spread her legs wider as she stared, mesmerized by the action on the screen. The black man was now feeding his thick, black meat to the slobbering, moaning white woman. The camera was close enough to the actors that the entire screen was filled with the man's enormous black penis. The woman was sucking on the head and spit dripped down from her mouth. Elizabeth could not believe what she was seeing. She had no idea such high-quality pornography even existed.

"Yeah, she knows how to suck a black cock," Thomas said as he stroked the top portion of his exposed dick. He was angled away from Elizabeth enough that he figured his body blocked most of her view.

Elizabeth was floored by Thomas's impromptu comment. She had never heard such graphic language. Her body shivered by what she heard. She looked over at him, hunched over on the far edge of the large bed. She could tell his arm was moving slightly by the motion of his shoulder but couldn't see much.

She felt a cold wave of arousal rush through her body imagining that the ugly black man was masturbating as he watched the interracial movie.

Thomas had most of his cock out but found that it was straining uncomfortably, coming out from the leg of his shorts. He imagined what Elizabeth saw as she watched the video. Could she see his cock on display?

He decided he needed to do something to speed the process up. He was so close. He looked over at his glass on the dresser next to the flat screen TV and got up to get it.

Elizabeth watched Thomas get up from his position and walk the few steps over to the dresser. Silhouetted by the backlight from the TV, there was no mistaking what she saw. His white shorts were lifted away from his body, with the gap increasing down his leg. At the bottom, a thick dark shape jutted out, straining to angle upward. As he walked, it was bobbing up and down slowly.

'That is an enormous black penis sticking out of the bottom of his shorts,' she thought clearly in her mind, watching him.

He poured a little whiskey in the glass and shot it down.

Elizabeth swallowed hard. "Um, Thomas?"

He looked toward her, seeing her heaving, giant tits barely concealed under her thin T-shirt.

She pointed awkwardly at the huge, dark shape protruding from his thigh. "You're coming out of your shorts."

Thomas turned to face her without shame.

"Well, I'm watching an interracial porn movie with the most beautiful white woman I've ever seen. To be honest, I didn't expect my shorts to accommodate my... anatomy when I decided to come back here. And you know what?"

He paused for effect, not anticipating an answer to his rhetorical question. Elizabeth stared at him wide-eyed, her face illuminated.

"It's incredibly uncomfortable."

With that, he yanked his shorts down and kicked them off. He stood tall at the foot of the bed with his long, heavy cock now freely bobbing. He stroked it slowly looking right at Elizabeth. It was impossible for Elizabeth to not see the giant, thick, black cock just a few feet in front of her.

"Oh, my Lord! Put that away." Elizabeth looked away. "I think you should leave. I've let this go on far too long."

She realized she desperately needed to get the near-naked black man out of her room before things escalated any further. Elizabeth fumbled for the remote. She managed to pause the movie, which froze the big, black cock on the screen. Whisking the covers back, she adjusted her panties and walked over to the sitting area, toward the door. But not before Thomas caught a brief glance of her pretty pink folds.

Reaching for the doorknob, she said, "It was nice working with you, Thomas. Take care of yourself." She gripped the doorknob, aware at least on a peripheral level of its similarities to the knob at the end of Thomas's penis.

Elizabeth shook her head to shake off that image. The image of her gripping his black cock head.

Thomas knew he had blown it. If he had only just been more patient, there was a possibility he could have had more contact, even a chance to fuck this sexy woman. He thought he would give it one more try.

"How about a kiss good-bye? Just as a last memory for me." He hastily stepped back into his shorts and pulled them up.

Thomas's shorts rose up from the leg and stretched smooth across the extraordinary rise he was now trying to conceal. The swollen, black-purple head still stuck out of the leg. A small bead of precum formed at the hole.

Elizabeth looked down and stared at the thick cock trying to escape and gave a sigh. "Jesus, you don't give up do you?" She removed her hand from the doorknob and took a step toward Thomas.

"I guess one, last kiss won't hurt." Elizabeth relaxed her arms to give him a peck on the cheek and a quick hug.

Thomas grabbed her close and attached his open mouth to hers before she could protest.

"Nnnnn!" she grunted.

Taken by surprise, Elizabeth found herself instantaneously French kissing the black man again. Thomas's tongue was entwined with her own, his hot, full lips moving around hers with a fiery passion she found unstoppable. It felt that his entire thick tongue was in her mouth swirling about in a slippery-hot wetness. Elizabeth could feel her nipples become impossibly hard and her pussy throb.

"Mmmm." She moaned loudly with her closed eyes and surrendered to the kiss, turning her head according to his rhythm, feeling his lips against her own.

Thomas's hands were caressing her arms. She felt his thumbs move to the outward curves of her tits. Then, she felt warmth cover the front of both breasts. He palmed her heavy tits and squeezed them firmly. For a moment, she was lost to his manhandling. He became bolder and shifted his hands so that he was pinching each nipple between his thumbs and forefingers. This sent a bolt of arousal through Elizabeth's body.