The Conference

Story Info
Dave and Steph have to share a room at the conference.
11.3k words
4.73
24.3k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy5043
Amy5043
102 Followers

It was time for the annual conference in pool chemical technology. And, as usual; Dave and Stephanie had been chosen to go. At similar ages, their work life together was one a flirtive rivalry. They worked closely together and on occasion, seemed to all who didn't know them as a couple.

It would be the usual get up, arrive, check into the hotel, prepare for the weekend of meetings, meet people, check out and go home. It was boring and they always tried to use it as an opportunity to have a laugh. As the pair arrived in the hotel lobby, Dave headed to the reception to check in and get their room keys. As Stephanie looked on as she stood beside their bags, she could tell he was getting more and more frustrated. The heated debate concluded by him grabbing a key card and turning to make his way back towards her.

"Is everything ok Dave?" Stephanie asked, curiously.

He grit his teeth, breathing deeply before looking her straight in the eyes and answered.

"No...well... I have good news... and some bad news!"

"Hm... well, give me the bad news first!" Stephanie responded tentatively.

Dave looked at her and gave a loud sigh, his body language still a little wound up from dealing with the staff.

"They accidentally issued our rooms out to other guests already!" he said, waiting for her reaction.

Stephanie gasped loudly in a mixture of anger and disappointment. "Well, what are we supposed to do? It's taken us hours to get here! Look at the place, it's rammed, we'll never find another room."

"It's ok... calm down" he told her, his body language calm and collected.

Stephanie looked and noticed him, she stood silent briefly as he responded "Well, there is good news.." her eyes lit up, realising there must have been something. "But there's a bit of a catch!" he continued.

Producing the keycard, he flashed it to her and teased with a smile. Stephanie's eyes relaxed but just as she seemed to relax a while he added "there is a catch though..." as he spoke, she breathed in a gasp and waited to hear what.

"There's only one room, we have to share!" he told her with a gasp.

Stephanie suddenly grinned and her shoulders dropped as she relaxed into the idea of no longer worrying about a room, then looked at him up and down. She realised that they would have to spend the weekend together in the same room and gasped a little. "Well, I suppose we don't have a choice, do we?"

"Not really, besides; we can do this, right?" he replied, grabbing his bag and encouraging them to walk towards the elevator.

As they walked towards the elevators Stephanie was quietly contemplating things, sure they'd flirted and she'd even fantasized about the two of them. This however, was new, what would their colleagues think? Perhaps it's best to keep this between them.

"Exactly, I mean, it's not like we're strangers - right? And we've seen each other in swimsuits! Remember the boss' pool party?" Stephanie giggled cheekily.

Dave laughed as the elevator doors opened and they entered, "hmmmm I do remember that, I do believe you were purposefully teasing that day!" Dave smirked as they moved up to the 3rd floor.

"What? It was just a swimsuit!" Stephanie giggled.

The doors opened and the pair walked out, down the corridor "Room 306.. Should be down here!" He breathed as he walked.

They arrived at the door and he opened it. As the door swung wide Stephanie walked in gasping as she stood and inspected the room. There was a corridor that flowed into the main room, on the left was the bathroom door, a big double bed in the centre of the room with a small set of draws nested each side of it.To the right was a wardrobe set beside a minibar, a wide panoramic view of the city set in the corner.

The pair walked in and Dave placed his case on the bed. Stephanie did the same then went to the window immediately to see the view.

"Well, it's not shabby!" She said, looking across the dusk sunset of the cityscape. "We can do this."

"Yeah... definitely!" He replied, unzipping his case. He grabbed his folded suit jacket from the top and carried it to the wardrobe.

As Dave hung his suit up, Stephanie moved to her case on the bed, looking into Dave's as she did subconsciously. She noticed his selection of tight fit looking trunks and lycra style shorts. She found herself biting her bottom lip as she imagined him in such tight fitting garments. She undid her case and opend it, grabbing her trouser suit from the top, packed much the same as his was. Just as Dave did, Stephanie did the same, moving to the wardrobe to hang it as Dave returned to the bed.

"Left or right side Steph?" He asked, taking a glance into her case, smirking at her selection of underwear and other clothes piled up inside tightly.

"Left!" Stephanie replied happily, growing more comfortable with the situation as they unpacked.

Dave slid his bag closer to the bedside drawers and proceeded to unpack his clothes, placing his washbag on the bed. Steph had moved to her bag and had started doing the same, they awkwardly unpacked their underwear in silence and the stark reality of their situation was beginning to sink in.

Steph pulled her wash bag out too then immediately and rather sheepishly slammed the bag shut. At the same time, Dave had finished unpacking and had grabbed his washbag to take to the bathroom.

"Oooh would you mind?" She asked, handing him her washbag.

He took it and made his way towards the bathroom. As soon as his back turned, Steph quickly reopened her bag and grabbed the vibrator that she usually packed for such trips and bundled it quickly into the top drawer.

Dave opened the bathroom and walked in, giving a moan of approval. The bathroom was large; there was a toilet, a built-in sink/vanity mirror and a large walk-in shower that occupied the rest of the tiled space. Placing the bags on the shelf near the shower controls, he turned and gave a quick inspection and returned to the main room.

Steph was flushed with a little embarrassment, hoping he'd not noticed her sex toy. She'd rather him see her lace thong and bra than that! As he approached her she finished unpacking, taking her blue lace bra and thong, almost teasingly flashing it at him as she put them away. Dave couldn't help but to stare a little, his mind automatically dressed her in them and he flashed a smirk. Despite their constant flirting previously, this seemed so different. The real possibility of being tempted seemed to spur them on. Steph wanted him to see her lace, she wanted him to imagine what she would be like wearing them for him and how he would react if he did.

She drank in the sight of his smirk and knowledge that she was indeed having the desired effect on him. Was it so bad if they were open about things? After all, they were sharing a room for the weekend and they were so close to each other anyway! The sexually charged atmosphere held the air for a good minute as he watched her neatly put her lace away. He broke his gaze away and moved towards the minibar, opening it to see what it contained,

"Well, I suppose there's an upside to all this!" he said, laughing.

"Oh?" Steph replied.

"For the inconvenience, we have a free minibar!" Dave told her as he looked inside the fridge.

Steph put her bag on top of his in the corner and made her way over to the minibar where Dave was, they both looked inside at the selection of min-spirits, wines and soft drinks.

"No need to go to the bar downstairs then!" she grinned, placing her hand on his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze as he closed the door. The closeness of her, the scent of her perfume and teasing tone her voice had adopted only served to drive his imagination more. He had always liked the bar aspect of this trip the most; usually because they both got drunk and flirted even more, but had always gone to separate rooms at the end of the night. This time of course, they would be in the same room, and they didn't need to go to the bar to get drunk.

He turned to her and their eyes met, paused in the tense emotion as Steph came to the same realisation. She too enjoyed the conference for this singular reason, it was a chance to unwind and enjoy his company without external pressure or judgement, they could be themselves in front of each other and it didn't matter who saw them or what they thought. Although she usually spent the rest of her night in her room, masturbating with her toy from all the flirting and double entendres. She bit her lip thinking about what had happened last year, smirking at the thought that this year there was no safe-haven to go and cool off if things got too sexy in their flirting.

She found herself already becoming more aroused and they hadn't even intentionally started flirting with one another yet. Steph stood up and made her way back to her side of the bed, laying on it to relax. As she did, Dave moved around and swallowed hard, looking at her on the bed, their bed for the next two nights. He found himself almost lost for words for a change, but still managed to cheekily flirt.

"Huh! Finally got you in bed!" he teased, smirking confidently at her.

Steph blushed a little, the truth was almost too much to bear as she laid there looking at him. She eventually grinned back and gave him a wink, he moved to his bedside drawers and pulled out the lycra shorts, smiling as he made no attempt to be discreet with them. Moving towards the bathroom he looked over at her and smiled.

"If you don't need the loo, i'm gonna go have a shower and freshen up, I'm meeting Joe from ABS pools in the bar at 8" he asked,

Steph smiled back and shook her head "no no... it's ok hun, you go ahead. I'll have a drink and see what TV we can get."

With that, Dave vanished into the bathroom, unknowingly leaving the door ajar as he usually tends to when having a shower, the door giving Steph just enough of a view through into the shower area if she moved a little to see. He turned on the shower, letting it heat up as he stripped. At the same time Steph moved to grab the TV remote, turning it on pretty much for background noise only to begin with. As Dave lathered himself up, Steph tried to resist the urge to peek, moving to the minibar so she could find a drink to relax with. Picking out a bottle of red wine, she grabbed a glass and filled it. Sitting back on the bed, looking at the television, desperately trying to occupy her eyes and stop herself from watching him bathe.

He allowed the water to roll over his body, grateful for the cleansing effect it had on him, but also pleased it allowed the building erotic tension of the bedroom to fade a little.

As Dave rinsed the soapy water from his body, he reached into his bag and pulled out his razor, reaching down to his heavy swinging length. He grabbed it and manipulated it, shaving his pubic area around it. He always kept himself shaved and tonight would be no exception.

Steph's curiosity got the better of her and she found herself edging to the side of the bed nearest the bathroom door. She strained herself to see but could only see a little, so she got up and moved closer to the door, peeking in fully. Her eyes hungrily looked in as he was just finishing shaving his manhood. Her mouth bit down uncontrollably on her lip as she feasted her eyes on the back of his nakedness for the first time. Her heart rate sped up and she found her arousal growing again. She simply couldn't take her eyes off his naked form, she'd seen his swim shorts before, but this was different, way better than she had ever imagined.

He shut off the water and turned to grab the towel off the rack, Steph immediately moved away from the door, laying back on the bed pretending to watch the TV and sip her wine. After drying himself off, Dave reached for his lycra shorts and pulled them up. He folded his heavy cock into the fabric which tightly clung around him as he did. His damp skin made it cling that little bit more than it would usually, forming a neat, thick outline of his member. He put on his deodorant and looked at himself in the large mirror, after years of flirting and teasing, he thought to himself this would pose the perfect opportunity to tease and get her back for the pool party escapade.

He grabbed his clothes and carried them out into the bedroom, seeing Steph laid relaxing on the bed watching something on the television. Putting the dirty clothes in his case before turning to see her fully on the bed with her glass of wine. Steph tried to hide the fact that she'd just spied on him, but despite her best efforts as soon as she saw his shorts she gasped loudly, immediately being drawn to the lengthy outlined shape in them. Her mouth dropped as she took in the sight, this really was flirting on the next level.

"What?" Dave asked, standing at the foot of the bed smiling widely, satisfied that he'd gotten suitable revenge for the pool party.

"What do you mean 'what?' look at you!" Steph giggled, sipping her wine.

He stood upright, flexing a little as he did, making sure she was staring at him "It's nothing you haven't seen at the pool!" He said Looking at her with a smile.

Steph grinned and gave a burst of laughter as she looked at him "I don't know about that, you seem to be showing your assets today!" she teased.

She continued to sip her wine as Dave moved to the minibar himself, smug with himself that he'd managed to both shock and tease his friend and colleague. He grabbed the bottle of open wine and poured himself a glass, then laid beside Steph on the bed, she smiled but focussed on the TV, flicking through the channels as she did. The pair sat on the bed sipping their wine as Steph ran through the different channels, trying desperately not to be distracted by Daves outlined meat so visible beside her. Her arousal was now already matching to what she usually felt at the end of the night after their usual drinks. She wanted to level the playing field, so she handed him the remote and placed her almost empty glass on her bedside.

"Ok, I'm gonna have a shower now!" Steph declared, and she moved to the bathroom leaving Dave on the bed.

He sat there sipping his wine, watching the television, wondering how their night would go. He heard the shower start and looked towards the door which Steph had closed, smirking as he did. Exactly how far was he prepared to go? He wondered to himself. How far would she go?

Meanwhile, Steph had stripped in the bathroom, walking under the hot mist and began to lather up. Breathing heavily as she rubbed her body, thinking about what she'd seen of Dave and how much he outlined the lycra with his meat. Her hands instinctively rubbed between her legs, making her moan quietly under the noise of the shower. Her years of teasing and flirting had come full circle and she was aware that being unable to separate she'd find it much harder to resist him.

She shut off the shower having snapped back to reality, reached for a towel and dried herself off, she wrapped herself with the towel then opened her bag and grabbed her hair brush. As she stood looking in the mirror brushing, Steph then realised that in her hurry to escape him she'd forgotten to take her clean clothes in with her. Normally, she'd just go out to fetch them. But since he'd already raised the bar by wearing them shorts, Steph thought a little mischief would be fitting.

"Dave?" She called from the bathroom.

"Be a dear and grab my blue bra and thong from the drawers please?" Smirking to herself.

He'd already seen them and she wanted to at least match his level of flirting tease. Dave smiled and rolled across the bed, his hands reached for the drawers then stopped.

"Hey which one?" He asked as he paused, gripping the top drawer handle.

Steph gasped a sharp inhalation of air in a panic, quickly answering before he found her toy "m..middle drawer!"

His hand slid down and pulled the drawer, there was her collection of coloured, varied underwear. He smiled widely and searched briefly, picking out the ones requested. He moved to the bathroom door and knocked politely on it, Steph answered, opening it just enough for him to hand her the garments. Closing the door afterwards, she left him standing there. Dave smirked, almost certain of what to expect when she would return.

Steph dropped her towel, stepped in and pulled up the thong, then clipped her bra on, giving herself a quick inspection in the mirror as she did. She always knew she could pull off sexy, her 32b bust, flat tummy and great ass and legs had been the topic of many flirtatious conversations with Dave. This was her moment to show off that with a little bit more purpose than her swimsuit - after all, that was just a standard bikini, this was her favourite lace lingerie.

As much as she was concerned that she was already turned on too much, she felt almost obliged to at least match his level of tease and flirt. Just how far would she be willing to go, perhaps they should just fuck and be done with it? But where's the fun in that? She thought to herself. Smirking at her thoughts, she gave a wry grin to herself. Spraying her sauvage fragrance on her to just about finish off her look.

She made her way to the bathroom door opening it wide, Dave was back laying on the bed watching something obscure on the TV. he looked over to her as she appeared in the doorway, in her blue lace thong and bra. He had managed to quell his erection for the time being, but his thick member still filled the lycra and outlined itself prominently.

"That's better!" Steph declared, immediately seizing his attention.

"Woah!" Dave responded, unable to focus on anything else than her.

Steph moved into the bedroom, swaying her hips seductively as she did. Forcing him to just stare at her as she did, she crawled onto the bed and stopped, looking down at his outlined member she grinned.

"Mmmmm... well I'm glad to see you decided not to get dressed. You wouldn't mind if I got comfortable in the same way then?" Steph asked teasingly.

Dave looked at her; mouth agape and completely mesmerised by her. She'd won this round. And it wasn't going to take long for his dick to start reacting to her presence. They had always managed to resist things, even at past conferences when things got tipsy and the flirting grew to gently butt squeezing and even the occasional kiss. They had always stopped, gone separate ways or knew exactly where the boundaries were. This time they were on a hotel bed together in their underwear - which they had chosen specifically to turn the other on. This night was getting more and more interesting!

As Steph continued to crawl up the bed towards him, his eyes glued to her form as she did, unable to do anything but watch her as she moved. She laid down beside his leg on her side of the bed and leaned her head on her hand, elbow extended. Looking mainly at his outlined cock, but occasionally looking up to his eyes and then over to the television.

"So, anything on yet?" she asked, smiling as he craned to look at her thong back.

"N..no..not really.." he stuttered.

As they laid there, he found his cock hardening, she always had this effect on him, but now even moreso. Steph's gaze noticed it as it pulsed and grew before her eyes and gasped, smirking as she did, watching him respond to her. Of all the things that she found to be the biggest turn on for her, knowing she was indeed actually having such an effect on him was the thing that turned her on the most.

Although it seemed like she had won the round, she felt that it was a draw right then.

The fabric tightened, his thick length just pulsed and stretched it more, his apparent hard length now becoming obvious to her. Her eyes widened as she watched, Dave tried to just lay there and let her watch his arousal grow, seeing how her eyes responded, he knew that she was now almost as turned on as he was. If they weren't careful, they were almost certainly going to end up fucking. It wouldn't take much to spark this sexually charged atmosphere, they both knew it.Their unspoken terms of engagement had no other boundaries, they just knew instinctively when to stop.

Amy5043
Amy5043
102 Followers