The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at the time and noticed it was 7:45, he was almost relieved but found himself full of disappointment when he looked at her laid beside him when he declared "I'd better get dressed ready to meet Joe! You're welcome to join us? Drinks in the bar!!"

Steph grinned, as he got up and watched him dress, laying almost seductively on the bed in her lingerie. She was positively trembling in desire, it was actually a good thing that he was going, she wasn't sure she could resist him for much longer.

"Nah, I don't think so, He's a bit of an idiot - besides, I have wine!" she giggled, reaching for her empty glass, swishing it side to side indicating that he refilled it before he leaves.

He grabbed the bottle and walked back to the bed as she made herself comfortable in the middle of it, smiling as he topped her glass up, she grinned widely at her 'butler' serving her in his tight shorts. Her gaze again wandered to his length, now he was standing seemed bigger and oh so very tempting to touch.

He left the bottle on his bedside drawer and opened one, pulling out some jeans and a shirt. Putting his jeans on and doing up his shirt, he vanished into the bathroom and put on a splash of aftershave, grabbed the key card and looked at Steph laying seductively on the bed.

"don't wait up!" He laughed, winking at her.

"Remember, probably the best people don't know we're sharing. We don't want the boss to find out, do we?" Steph said, with an almost serious face this time.

"No, I think you're right about that. No worries." He replied with a smile.

"And don't bring a girl back ok?" She teased as he left the room.

As he left, Steph sighed loudly, in relief as she took a large drink of her wine. Fanning herself with the other hand. "Thank god!" she gasped to herself "I think we may have taken this too far!" she continued, picking up the remote, changing channels again. "Or maybe not far enough?" she said giggling to herself as she reached for her phone.

Laying flat on her front she flipped her phone's camera and took a few selfies that really showed off her ass in her thong. She scrolled through the images and she was quite happy with the way she looked. Her dark long hair which shone in the light of the room. Her legs crossed behind her and just enough cleavage on show to tease. Grinning to herself as she sent Dave the photo's with a sexy note 'you never got to see my ass! Have fun' then put her phone down.

She took another sip of her wine, simply not believing he was as hung as he was, all those years of teasing and flirting, She had no idea! Seeing him in the shower and then those shorts had worked her up way more than she had anticipated. It usually took all evening when they were away together to work up this amount of sexual tension.

She contemplated how long he'd be as she browsed the programs playing, eventually settling on one of the 'red shoe diaries' Steph smiled as she heard the narrator's voice ease her into a familiar state of semi-seduced relaxation. She rested her glass on her drawer, turning the main light off using the switch next to her in favour of the bedside lamp, getting comfortable as she did in the dim light of the warm room.

As she watched for a few minutes, sipping her wine as she did, she felt more relaxed than she had since her shower. She continued watching as the storyline progressed through the diary of the woman. Steph grew more relaxed as she became invested in the story, it did nothing for her state of eroticism, but for now, she was enjoying some time to herself as she found her hand subconsciously moving down to her lace thong and began to rub herself.

Like lightning shooting through her, pleasure coursed from where she touched. God how she was desperate for this relief.

As she began to stimulate herself, her eyes closed briefly, finally giving herself what she had craved for the last hour. She listened to the erotic story as her fingers explored her velvet insides. Hearing how the woman would flirt, tease and then please her men. After a few more minutes she could resist no more; turning over, opening her top drawer, pulling the toy from it, gripping it and twisting the end starting its vibration. Giving herself a giggle as she teased herself with the bulbous end of the toy.

"Ooooh!" she gasped as she pushed her toy into her aching opening.

She gently worked the toy deeper and started to slide it in and out, moaning to herself as she finally got the stimulation she'd desperately wanted since she watched him shower. As usual, her mind wandered to imaging him inside her, though this time her imagination aided by the vivid imprint on her mind that his naked body had left, followed by his strong, large outlined length in his shorts. She wanted him so badly, but this would have to do.

She continued to slide her toy in and out of herself, deeper first, then half way. The thought that he now had a photo of her turned her on way more than she thought it ought to. She grabbed her wine and quickly downed the almost full glass, gasping as she felt the warm wine go straight to her head. Then, placing the glass back whilst sliding the toy out and up to her clit, its presence sent her into overdrive making her tremble as she pressed it into her.

"aaah.." she whined as she pleasured herself.

Sliding the toy back into her, this time a little more vigorously moving it in and out. Thrusting her head back into the pillow as she felt it's vibrating bulbous head fill her. The sultry female voice in the background added to her pleasure as she neared her orgasm. She gripped the duvet with her spare hand and gave another gasp.

Thrusting the vibrator as deep as it would go she trembled and a wave of orgasm hit her. Finally the relief she needed, magnified by the amount of edgey teasing the pair had done previously. Steph writhed on the bed, shaking her head back into the thick pillow, eyes closed as she finally floated back down to earth.

The room spun from her tipsy high and she giggled in brief satisfaction, reaching down to twist the end, stopping the vibration. She laid there breathing heavily in post orgasm bliss, slowly sliding the toy in and out of her now soaked pussy. She looked at the screen but her eyes struggle to focus, so she decided to just lay there and enjoy her sensitive insides being gently stimulated by the toy she was slowly fucking herself with.

As she lay there relaxing, all she could think about was him and the fact he was coming back. They had to sleep beside each other and she somehow needed to resist any urges. It would almost certainly be a bad idea to act on them, but she couldn't shift her wants and desires. She pulled the toy out of her pussy and her thong moved back over.

She laid back with her eyes closed, the vibrator discarded between her open legs as she lay there tingling and moaning a little to herself. Eventually drifting off to sleep in a tired but semi satisfied daze.

An hour later, Dave returned to the room. Stealthily opening the door so as not to disturb Steph if she had gone to bed. As he tiptoed in he saw her sleeping on the bed, he stood and grinned at her drinking in the sight of her. He moved closer and saw the discarded sex toy between her legs and grinned widely.

The fact she had been playing with herself made his cock jump in his shorts. Since she sent him her photo he'd thought of nothing else other than seeing her lingerie again. His cock had basically been in a permanent state of hardness since she had her shower. He quietly made his way to the bathroom, using the toilet but not flushing it so as not to disturb her. Putting his phone next to the sink, He started to undress as he prepared himself for bed, stripping back to his lycra shorts.

He planned to just quietly join her, but as he was in the bathroom, he heard something.

Steph awoke gently, looking around the dimly lit room "Dave?" She gasped. Nothing. No answer. She looked at the clock. It was only 9.30pm the next episode had started and she moved a little on the bed, squirming after her little dream already feeling horny again. Realising the early time, she giggled again to herself and stretched a little. She felt the toy as she did and gave a gasp again as she breathed to herself "mmm.. I've got time!"

Dave heard her move and giggle, then silently moved and gently pushed the bathroom door open just enough to peek out at her laying in the middle of the bed. He watched as she grabbed her toy again and turned it on. The noise of the vibrations barely audible in the semi silence of the room just below the volume of the television. Steph again pulled her thong aside and plunged the vibrating toy deep into her, yelping as she did. Once again throwing her head back in pleasure.

Despite having already had an orgasm, the erotic teasing and prospect of being next to him made her incredibly horny again. She thought if she managed to satisfy herself completely, she'd be less tempted when he got back.

She gave whines and moans as she thrust the toy in and out of her pussy. Her other hand squeezed her breasts as she masturbated. Dave continued to watch her as she unknowingly put on an erotic show for him. Her sexy husky gasps of pleasure made him harder, his lycra stretched almost to its limits as it struggled to contain him.

The spectacle was almost too much for him to bare, a large wet patch developed as he watched her. He pulled himself free from his shorts to a quiet gasp of relief. As he watched Steph pleasuring herself, he started stroking himself. Stroking over Steph as she worked herself up into a frenzy of quiet moans.

Steph was once again writhing on the bed, moaning as she neared her second orgasm.

"Ooohhh fuck yes..." she moaned, trembling as her orgasm peaked.

Dave stroked himself harder as he watched her orgasm. He knew at this rate he wouldn't be able to hold out and desperately wanted to fill her. He stopped stroking and pushed his hard length back into its tight lycra prison. He moved away from the door, trying to calm himself as he did. His hard cock held against his left hip and shorts pooling with his juices.

He pulled his phone out and took a few shots of his soaked, hard cock. Smiling to himself as he did, thinking about how much sending them would tease her in the future.

After a few minutes writhing on the bed, Steph had calmed herself again and rolled over, putting her toy back in the drawer before sliding herself under the sheets. Smiling as she did, breathless and somewhat more satisfied than before. "That should help!" she sighed to herself as she got herself in a comfortable position on her side of the bed. She turned the TV off and then turned out the dim light, preparing herself to sleep, murmuring to herself as she writhed a little in post-orgasm joy.

It didn't take her long to slip back into her gentle sleep and after waiting it out in the bathroom for 10 minutes, Dave quietly put his clothes back on and emerged. Making his way slowly to make it seem like he'd just arrived. He briefly considered what to do, he made his way over to the bed, and gently sat beside her. Her post orgasm scent filled the air which only teased him more.

As soon as she felt him she woke a little, turning to him and smiling wide "have fun?" She asked a little seductively.

"Mmmhmmmm... though your photo distracted me massively!" He whispered to her.

"Well, I thought you'd approve." She teased as she sat upright a little.

"Did you have fun?" He asked, trying not to give away what he had witnessed.

"Me? Er... just relaxed watching that!" She answered by gesturing to the television as she turned it off.

She tried not to busy her mind with images of him, but as he was laying beside her in those shorts, she simply couldn't keep her mind on track. She felt a little more restraint as she had already had two orgasms, but still, now it was real, she HAD to share a bed with the man she'd spent the last five years flirting with. Not to mention she'd sent him a photo of her.

Dave stood back up and began to pull his shirt up over his head, giving Steph an almost seductive strip tease as she lay there looking over at him, her breathing still erratic from her orgasms earlier and her eyes struggling to stay open, yet not wanting to miss his strip. His shirt fell to the floor and his hands reached for his jeans and unbuttoned them, smiling at her as he did. Slowly teasing her, pulling them down, once again exposing his tight shorts to her as she watched eagerly. Her eyes widened as she saw his still hard cock outlined with a large soaked tip. She licked her lips not even realising she had, her eyes never moving from it.

She leaned onto her back, closing her eyes, desperately trying to resist him and not get too carried away. Dave could see just how tempted she was, smirking to himself as he stood there, contemplating his next move as he put his phone on charge at the bedside and turning the lights off completely. As Steph's eyes closed she tried to ease herself back into a sleepy state. Having noticed Steph's eyes unable to move from his length, he decided that, after watching her and seeing how she was teasing and acting around him he'd raise the stakes. He pushed his fingers into the waistband of the shorts and pulled them down, unwrapping his length and letting the shorts fall to the floor in the darkness of the room. Grabbing the duvet, he slid in beside her, naked.

Steph gave a mumble and wriggled as he got comfortable beside her. His hard, thick cock held itself upright against his navel, his cockhead wet from all the teasing that had taken place. He knew that he wouldn't need much to bring him back to the brink, had he made a mistake? No, this was just another opportunity for him to tease her... to see how she would react. Although the temptation to stroke himself beside her was there, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

Slipping deeply into his sleep, Dave found himself dreaming about her and how she was using her sex toy. He relived the moment in his dream, imagining it was him fucking her. Her blue lace had served one purpose - to turn him on! and it had.

He was pulling her thong aside as she was writhing and gasping at him as he slid his cockhead up and down her wet slit teasingly.

Her insatiable need for him drove his dream, he wanted her just as badly,

He finally pushed himself into her, all he heard was her loud moan from earlier as he imagined he was fucking her.

As the pair slept they moved around, accidentally embracing each other, Dave spooned Steph as they rolled onto their sides. His hard cock nestled between her legs as they slept. His dream continued and he gently started to hump her subconsciously, Steph felt him but was having her own sexy dream and just murmered a moan as she felt him. As their dreams continued in their minds, the pair spooned in the silence of the night.

The lace fabric over stimulated his soaked cockhead as it rubbed against her whilst they slept and he responded. As his cockhead slid up and down her lace covered slit, the inevitable happened and he began to cum. Pumping a large load of his hot sticky seed all over her lace thong as they slept, it didn't take her long to feel the wetness. Stirring awake she reached down between her legs confused, forgetting briefly that she was sharing a bed with Dave. Her hand hit his hot, wet cockhead that was resting against her lace covered pussy. She felt around the large pool of cum he'd left and woke up a little more. Rolling away from him with a jerk, pulling the duvet back as she did.

"What the...?" Steph moaned as she felt the mess.

As Dave rolled into his back and began to stir himself, his hard cock stood tall against his body as she looked and noticed he was naked. She then realised what had happened and sat there amazed as he fully woke up.

"Ohhh... sorry, I was dreaming and I must have..." he said sheepishly.

She looked angry, but she couldn't shift her eyes from his now exposed hard cock. Her lips dry, she picked them again, breathing heavily as she did.

"This is my favourite lace thong you animal!" She complained.

Her smirk betrayed her anger as she moved on the bed, looking at his naked body again. Her hand cupping her cum covered thong and pussy, feeling his seed against her she moaned a little erotic whimper. He watched her to see what she'd do.

"So you just thought you'd get in bed naked?" She asked abruptly.

Before he could respond she added "I suppose that's payback for the photo is it?"

"Well, that's it then!" She sighed, moving off the foot of the bed to stand up.

He watched her as she did, embarrassment on his face but somehow keeping his erection. As she stood she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra, pulling it off. Exposing her pert breasts to him for the first time. Then pulled the cum soaked thong down and off. Leaving him with a now open view of her waxed pussy, with trails of his cum splattered around it.

As he stared, she moved her hand down to smear his cum leftovers into her pussy. Looking straight into his eyes as she did. He laid there totally mesmerized, this was it, they were now completely naked, he had already cum on her. What could possibly be left to tease with now?

Steph crawled back onto the bed, moving up between his legs until she landed at his cock. Looked him in the eyes and grinned.

"You do realise that I win, right?" She hissed seductively to him.

He looked down and grinned "I didn't know it was a contest!"

Steph giggled as she tentatively grabbed his hard cum covered cock and felt it. Gasping as she did. She stroked him a few times, enjoying the feel as she thought she might. This was it, they had finally gone too far. So there was no point in stopping, right?

He smiled, unable to resist anymore as she stroked him. Relaxing back, letting her take the control she was clearly desiring. He knew she already had, it told him a lot about her. He now knew she had high demands sexually, which did somewhat explain her constant state of tease and arousal whilst they were around each other flirting.

Steph looked up and grinned wide, releasing his length from her grip. Her head leaned down and she kissed his shaft as his cock lay against his body. Licking upwards cleaning what cum was covering it with a gasp. She crawled up his body, her breasts slightly swaying as she did. He looked at her as she approached his face, as she did, she straddled him and trapped his length between her wet pussy and his navel. Gently humping him as she did, looking down into his eyes.

"Urgh yeah, that's the stuff..." she groaned as she slid up and down his full length.

Dave could only manage a grunt in response, his hands reached up and cupped her breasts, but Steph pushed them away, looking down at him with a smile.

"Now now... they're not for touching." she teased him as she slid up and down his shaft a little quicker.

Dave looked confused as she humped him. Feeling his bare length pressing between the folds of her flesh was everything she'd imagined, she so desperately wanted him inside her, but still resisted.

"We shouldn't be doing this!" He whispered as she trapped him.

"Oh baby, you've already cum on my pussy, it's too late for that." She answered.

"Yes, but that was an accident and I..." he half heartedly protested.

Steph cut him off "ah... no no... I think it's only fair that I get to climax too." She breathed.

"It's not sex though, right?" she teased him as she moaned, grabbing her own breasts as she did.

Steph gyrated her hips more, making sure she stimulated her clit hard against his large bulbous cockhead. He laid back and watched helplessly as she worked herself up into a frenzy. Nothing would stop him from taking over and just sliding into her, he knew they both wanted it deep down, but it was such a bad idea. They were already pushing the boundaries beyond any reasonable amount.