The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm fuck, that makes me close again baby!" Steph whined, almost silently as she felt herself tremble under his fierce thrusts.

Dave grunted in response "nngnn mmm f-uck"

"yes! yes! yes! yesss!!..." Steph squeaked, begging herself to orgasm.

She knew he could, she just wasn't sure until that moment that she wanted him too. But he had already done it, and had already gone far beyond anyone who wasn't her lover.

"Fucking do it! Go on.. Do it.." she insisted.

He needed no clarification, he knew what she wanted and was all too happy to give it her.

"Yes, I'm gonna do it, now you've had it inside you, you just want more don't you you dirty bitch!" he gasped.

Steph nodded her head again and again, "mmmhmmm!"

He pushed into her forcefully and grunted "yeah baby, here it is.." and started to spurt more of his hot seed deep into her.

Steph yelped and groaned loudly, clenching tightly around him as he filled her yet again. Her hands gripped the bed sheets and she fell into the pillow, her left leg shuddered in orgasm as she gasped and moaned into the pillow her head landed in.

After holding himself inside her pulsing for a few moments, Dave smiled down at her as she regained her breath. Then pulled out of her and smiled, rolling next to her as she fell into a spooning position. They embraced there for a few moments, regaining their breath.

"That was exactly what I needed!" Steph hissed, pushing her ass into him.

He pulled her in and embraced her lovingly in his arms. Kissing the back of her neck. "I suppose this changes things huh?" he asked.

"You're damn right it does, I hope you don't think this is a one off thing?" she said, then, reaching between her legs to his semi hard, spent member she stroked him and purred "this is my new favourite toy!" then clasped him in her legs.

The pair stayed like that in a dazed semi sleep state, her holding his length captive as they slept lightly. "Feel free to slide in if you get hard again" she giggled sleepily.

"Feel free to get me hard again!" he replied.