The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued moving on him, building herself up as she had twice before, moaning as she did, his cum helping to lubricate along with her juices as she threw her head back in lust, eyes closed fucking him in all but penetration. She had control of the situation, she secretly adored having such control over him and was getting closer to giving in to her temptation to slide him inside her.

"Mmmmm yes..." she whined,

She slid up and down his length, faster, eager to once again orgasm. The feeling of his cum against her had already turned her on beyond what she was ever expecting - that's why she couldn't be angry at him, if anything, it made her want him even more! She humped him harder, grinding on him, giving him no time to respond as she trembled on his shaft. She felt herself getting closer and closer. She looked down into his eyes and grinned feverishly.

"Mmmmm Davey, I'm gonna cum on your cock baby!" she hissed at him as she gyrated her hips in double time trying to finish herself off on his thick hot shand and cockhead.

Dave looked up and grinned, he was gasping and grunting as she got herself off on his length. Looking her in the eyes as she spoke he scrunched his nose up and nodded in response "nnngg... me too"

Steph's eyes widened with anticipation and pure erotic lust, oh how she wanted them to cum together at that moment. "fuck yeah, together baby, together, lets cum together.. Urgh fuck... Mmmhmmm... yes!."

As she started trembling on him, he felt a flood of her hot juices roll around his shaft, he smiled as he did and his hands moved to her thighs as her orgasm started to intensify.

"Oh god yes...yeah!" She moaned loudly as she started to shudder and orgasm on him.

She slid herself forwards pressing her clit onto his cockhead, she wanted him desperately to be inside her but this would have to do. Her head threw back again as she gave a grunt. As she did, he started to cum again, pumping his hot seed into her clit. She gave a silent scream of orgasm as she felt him flood onto her clit, his seed seeped out and some even sliding downwards into her juices. As she trembled hard on him, her body moved forward and she slid her opening over his cockhead as he pumped out the last of his cum onto her entrance.

"Nnnngggghh... GOD!" Steph gasped, collapsing forwards onto him, hitting his shoulders with her fists as she calmed.

She calmed herself after a minute of writhing slowly against his spent cock. Letting his seed slide around her pussy, giggling as she did. She then embraced him as she writhed against him, daring to kiss his chest and neck. It took them about 10 minutes to do anything else, she rolled over to her side of the bed grinning, her hands immediately moved and rubbed his cum into her pussy, breathing heavily as she did.

"Mmmmm I think we can sleep a little now!" she moaned quietly, pulling the duvet up over them.

As the pair slept, it was a quiet, lite sleep for both of them, finally dreamless as the pair riled from what had just transpired between them. It didn't seem long before the sun was shining through the curtains and an alarm beeped. Dave awoke first, stretching and yawning as he stirred. Steph soon woke up too, both naked in bed as they moved.

"Morning sunshine!" Steph greeted warmly, smiling at him as she turned in the bed.

"Good morning." he replied, sheepishly hiding his morning erection as he moved out of the bed to go to the bathroom.

Steph noticed immediately and giggled "oh honey, no need to hide it, it's normal." Steph teased.

And with that, he stood proudly, displaying his large hard morning wood for her to see. Steph giggled and gave a little cheer as she watched him slide into the bathroom. Whilst she waited for her turn in the bathroom, she got her clothes together, picking out a clean set of black lace and dressing herself.

He returned to the bedroom, looked her up and down and grinned widely. An acknowledgment of her sexiness in the black lace. She took her turn in the bathroom as he opened his drawer and pulled out his underwear, getting dressed in his suit ready for the day ahead. Steph emerged and got ready too, it was in relative silence that they got dressed, almost ignoring their teasing as they prepared themselves for the day.

"Right, we should make a move. Just, try not to lose focus today, ok?" Steph grinned as she twirled in her pinstripe pencil skirt suit.

The pair laughed as they left for breakfast and the conference. As their morning progressed, so did the usual level of flirting. Everyone around them was used to their banter and dismissed it as such. If only they knew just how far things had gotten last night.

They visited other stands, talked, networked, Dave took photos on his phone of what others were doing. The day was as usual; boring! Made worse by the fact that the only thing that made these things worthwhile was the flirting that took place. But now they found themselves not flirting as much as before, but more knowing that what happened last night could easily happen again had made them a little more placid somehow.

The day progressed as it was expected. It got to about 4pm and the pair hit the bar. They sat at a table drinking wine and talking about their day, laughing at their competition and slowly unwinding. Steph grew curious about work-related matters and asked to see what photographs Dave had taken whilst out looking at the competition businesses. He smiled and handed his phone over to scroll through the pictures whilst he went to the bar to get more drinks.

"Everything ok?" he asked, noticing her marked change in body language.

"Mmmhmmm, y-yeah!" she replied, handing his phone back.

They smiled together as they clinked glasses and drank down some of their mixers.

"Good pics by the way, I like the way the dim light adds mood in the bathroom" She grinned widely at him.

Dave gasped sharply and looked her straight in the eyes, their desires burning brighter now than the sun. He offered no apology, just sipped his drink and winked at her. It told her everything she needed to know and now what she wanted more than anything was to go back to their room. She quickly downed her drink and got up excusing herself.

"Well, I think I'm done for the day, I'm going to my room." Steph said to no one in particular, passing several people she knew on her way out, saying her good nights as she did.

Dave continued to drink, they had previously discussed not going at the same time so as not to arouse suspicion. Steph however, really didn't care at that point, all she wanted was relief. She hurried herself to the room, thinking of nothing else but the video as she did. She finally entered the room and gasped loudly, she went to the bathroom and got herself undressed, she used the toilet and ran herself the shower. As the water heated up, she moved to the bedroom and pulled her dildo out of the drawer and took it into the shower with her.

She entered the shower and took no time in lathering herself up, thinking of everything that had happened so far. She slid her toy into her pussy and let the hot water roll down her body as she slid it in and out of herself.

"Ooohhh Fuck!" Steph whined, uncaring anymore.

The soapy toy easily slid into her, it filled her as she desired but all the while she kept thinking about Dave's thick shaft the night before. She craved it, to feel what it might be like inside her. She knew he could be back at any moment, but it only seemed to encourage her. She adored the idea of him catching her and watching. Moments later the door opened and Dave walked in, he heard the shower hissing and paused to listen, hearing her moans and groans. The bathroom door wide open and her clothes discarded on the floor in her desperation. He grinned to himself and hung his suit up as he calmly undressed. He was already semi-hard and walked across the bedroom naked, heavy cock swaying as he approached the bathroom door to watch her.

Steph leaned against the wall, frantically thrusting the toy in and out. Her soapy skin looked mesmerising as the water rolled over her curves. Dave watched and his cock grew, he stroked himself a few times and declared his presence.

"Mmmmmmm sooo sexy!" He said, making Steph snap to look.

She gave a laugh and smiled widely, sliding the toy out of herself briefly. She looked at him and motioned him closer. He slowly moved towards her watching as she lathered more soap sexily over her tingling body, she closed her eyes as she did, her hands working on her breasts and clit as he watched. She showed no signs of stopping or even resisting the temptation.

Steph opened her eyes and looked into his, again sliding it into herself as he watched. Dave just moaned, naked and stroking his hard cock slowly as she gave him a show.

"Oh fuck!" she breathed, fucking herself with her dildo.

She started to slide it into herself with the same ferocity as she was doing when he first saw her last night. Her spare hand squeezing her soapy breasts in turn. Steph was soon moaning loudly again, she was now beyond invested in her climax and was edging ever closer.

"Do you like watching?" was all she could muster as she whined ever closer.

She needed to know, it was like she needed to know in order to finish.

"Mmhmmm" he replied, making her squeeze her breast hard as he did.

"I Nearly snook in and cum on you last night?" he admitted.

That tipped Steph over the edge and she began to orgasm, "ooooohhhhhhhh fffuuuck... You were there?? God, That would've been sooo fucking hot.."

Dave laughed as he continued to watch her with the toy. Steph suddenly grabbed his hand and forced him in closer, gasping heavily and giggling as she did. His eyes never broke contact with hers as they both stroked his hard cock faster and faster as the hot water rolled over him.

"I almost let you fuck me then!" She admitted with a glazed look.

She'd always teased him about her high sex drive and after last night, he believed her. Steph was already impressed from last night he could repeat and this was something she had craved from a man.

He looked into her eyes as she took over on his cock "am I teasing?" She asked, smirking.

He nodded his head smiling before answering "mmmhmmm"

Steph giggled as she stroked, feeling his balls tighten and knew he wouldn't be able to hold out. Steph let go of him and turned around, the large tiled room still wet and steamy.

"Your turn!" She declared, pushing him more into the shower as she left, grabbing a large bath robe and putting it on.

Steph left the bathroom with a sway, still holding her dildo as she did. Dave just stood there grinning, eventually started to clean himself off and freshen up. His length remained hard as he couldn't shift the images from his mind and the temptations that plagued him.

After he quickly washed, he stepped out and dried himself, wrapping the towel around his waist. He walked into the bedroom and saw Steph again sprawled out in the middle of the bed, robe open, her legs opened wide frantically pounding the dildo in and out of pussy. Barely acknowledging that he had joined her in the room.

Dave just stood and looked at her again, his cock still hard but now very much pulsing as he watched. Steph's eyes were closed as she edged ever closer to her orgasm. Dave decided that she looked simply too good not to at least taste, right?

He slowly crawled up the centre of the bed, his weight forcing Steph to look down at him and smile widely as she saw him approach between her legs. She pushed her toy into her and left it there as her hands moved up to her breasts. Just as he arrived at her toy she gasped and threw her head back as he took control of it.

Sliding it out of her slowly and then pushing it back inside her made her moan as he began to take control of it, 'bzzzzzzzz' he flicked the base of the toy to turn it on, which made Steph moan silently into a gasp of pleasure as she felt him slowly fucking her with her toy. He looked at her neat slit as it wrapped around the toy, her clit and hood erect and prominent at the top, enough for him to tease as he extended his tongue and flicked lightly over its sensitive bud.

"AH!" Steph gave a short sharp breath as she felt it.

He flicked it again with his tongue, eliciting the same response again as he hinted and teased her. She looked straight down into his eyes as he slid the vibrating toy in and out of her slowly, watching him as he slowly opened his mouth and pushed his tongue onto her exposed clit, then cupped his mouth around it, sucking gently on her.

Steph responded by throwing her head back in pleasure and giggling as he started to play with her clit. Things were now heating up even more and, although they had done some pretty risky things the night before, things were reaching boiling point again.

He slid the toy out of her and swapped places with it, releasing her clit and sinking his tongue down into her opening, whilst pulling the toy up to vibrate against her clit. Each movement sent shockwaves through Steph's body as she neared yet another orgasm.

"Oooohhhh... Mmmmmm... Yess ..." She whined loudly as he played with her.

His tongue explored her as she moved the toy between her clit and down her labia before sinking it into her, as he sucked on her clit in turn. Steph writhed on the bed, her hands reaching down and dragging her fingers through his hair. She pulled him closer into her, desperate to feel more of his teasing, pleasurable tongue.

Dave pulled away from her, gasping heavily, smiling at her as she tried to focus her eyes on him. As he knelt between her legs, she reached forwards and tugged his towel down and off, letting him spring free. She gave a laugh and gasp of appreciation, and grabbed it, pulling him closer towards her a little.

she rolled onto all fours swaying her ass at him teasingly, still holding his cock as her leg swung over their arms. Steph looked over her shoulder and smiled at him, biting her lip as she did. She guided his length under her and once again started to slide herself up and down his thick length. She was now hornier than ever, her orgasm earlier hadn't done anything to quench her lust.

"Are you gonna cum on me again, Dave!" She whined at him.

He moved as if fucking her, using her juices and every so often slide his cockhead up to her labia, letting her feel it's wideness as she pressed it into her clit in subconcsious need. As he neared his own orgasm, she felt his precum soaking her clit as she rubbed him onto it. Her legs trembled and he gave a groan in anticipation, nearing an orgasm as he had down last night.

"Nnnnggg..." He grunted,

Steph whined and gyrated her hips, feeling his hands on her ass as she did. Their teasing was becoming by far the best thing about this conference. She couldn't wait to feel his cum on her skin again. Steph giggled as she felt him, he felt himself edging nearer and slid his head up to her pussy. Steph's grin was wide as she closed her eyes and waited for his spurt. Dave however, was about to change things.

"OH! FUCK! N-Noooo..." Steph yelped as she snapped her head back to look at him.

Dave had pushed himself deep into her pussy, stretching it, feeling her insides clench around him as he then started to cum inside her. She tried to lean forward to slide off him, but Dave grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him more.

"Yes!" he replied, laughing a little.

Steph started to moan as she felt him unload deep inside her, she knew it was almost inevitable really. He began to fuck her, making sure to keep his cum inside her as he did. The feel of his hot seed inside her, mixed with his hard cock fucking her just made things worse for her; It sparked her off like a gas fire. Her protest melted away as she found herself completely giving in to him.

He slammed into her, hips slapping against her ass loudly as he did. Steph looked behind at him and grinned, finally they'd broke. "Oh fuck! yes... Harder Dave, harder." she gasped.

He obliged and gave her full long thrusts, almost sliding out of her completely before slamming back in. He reached forwards and grabbed her hair, bunching it up into his fist and pulled her head back. Steph moaned louder in response, her body was now reacting and she found herself on the edge of orgasm once again.

"Oh f-f-f-f-uck... I'm gonna cum again!" she breathed at him.

He just continued to slam into her, not giving her any other choice but to start her second orgasm. She groaned a long, deep carnal cry as she clenched around him, her pussy soaked his shaft as he slid in and out of her. Still he continued to slam into her even as her orgasm subsided, she collapsed forwards onto her chest, sliding from him as she did.

Dave knelt and looked down at her on the bed and laughed, He'd done what they'd both been wanting for so long. Steph moved and looked up at him with a giggling smile, Her hand immediately fell between her legs to feel her leaking pussy. She grinned at him and devilishly teased, He leaned in and they kissed passionately for the first time. Her hand left her pussy only to stroke his juice and cum covered cock, making her moan into his mouth as their tongues explored each other.

"What have you done?" Steph gasped between kisses.

Her face smirked, a little worried but almost overwhelmed with lust and her inherent need to be fulfilled.

"I did what I've wanted to do for years." He told her, smiling as he knelt before her, cock still hard, dripping as she stared hungrily at him.

"And it looks like you're not done yet?" she added, grinning widely as he leaned down.

He hooked under her knees and hiked up, pulling her flat onto her back, exposing her cum-filled pussy. He lined himself up to her again and pushed himself back into her.

"Oh fuck!" she hissed as he pushed into her, filling her with his cock, balls slapping into her ass as he did.

Dave began thrusting hard and fast, her breasts bounced as he did, her legs up against his shoulder as he pushed into her as deep as she would allow him, his arms pressed firmly beside her head grunting as he slammed into her. Steph didn't take too long before she started to moan louder, his cum was sliding out of her with her juices with every thrust and pooled on the bed. The sloppy noises filled the room as he continued his assault on her.

Steph was moaning and laughing as she felt him, finally she had found someone that could give her what she had needed. "Yes, oh fuck, yes, don't stop." She whined.

His hips wildly moved as he thrust into her; then suddenly he pulled out of her and turned her onto her side, straddling one of her legs. Lining up himself again to get deeper penetration into her, he pushed in again. Steph groaned louder this time as she felt herself grip him more. He continued to slide in and out of her, reaching down to grasp her breasts and squeeze them as he slowed down his thrusts. He started making love to her, slowly and meaningful strokes as he pushed himself in and out of her.

She was gasping with every thrust he pushed into her, looking into his eyes, the lust growing deeper, she needed more and he could give it, for what seemed longer than she'd ever made love in that position before he continued to slide in and out of her, their eyes burning into each others souls as they did.

"Mmmmm yeah, faster, faster Dave?" Steph groaned as she felt herself in need of more.

Dave responded by picking up his pace, rolling her over again onto all fours. Steph responded this time more positively, grunting as she felt him slide in and out. How she loved this position. He continued as he had previously, slapping against her as he fucked her hard from behind.

"Oh yes!" he grunted, sliding out, then teasing her by slapping his cock against her ass cheeks before sliding it's soaked length down her ass crack and pushing it back into her.