All Comments on 'The Conference'

by Paperweight123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

But the sex starts, and then moves ahead much too automatically.

Needed a longer period of foreplay before the teasing/edging begins in earnest. Some making out to start. Some discussion between them about what he imagined her body would be like. What sex with her would be like. Had he ever jerked off thinking about her? What did he imagine?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But too rushed. And too short.

Suew woyld have been nice if she played with herself while teasing him verbally. Lots of opportunity for erotic dialog. Can you imagine how good it would feel if you were touching my pussy like this? Imagine this is your tongue instead of my finger. etc.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just waiting for part 2 please.

lamb2001lamb20015 months ago

This is wonderful! She’s a delightful tease, and it’s so deliciously clear how much she enjoys tormenting him. I think it’s high time for another conference, no? Now that their dynamic is established, think of all the ways she could tease him in that setting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaperweight123@Paperweight123
My writing focuses generally on what I like to read: sensual, consensual, power exchange, with a heavy tilt toward orgasm control/denial. You're unlikely to find significant pain play in my stories, or anything that would suggest non-consensual sex or coercion beyond what the ...