The Conference

Story Info
Work Conference leads to fantasy fulfiled.
1.1k words
3.99
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Conference.

Working at a small company provided for close relationships with coworkers but I didn't realize how close I would become with Amber.

Amber was 18 years younger than me and probably the most beautiful woman I knew. She was 5'2", blonde, soft blue eyes, and the most beautiful figure I had ever seen and unfortunately, we were both married. We had become very close and flirtatious but had never crossed that line because we didn't want to lose each other.

The company was hosting its annual conference and myself and Amber were expected to assist and as a result we would get a room at the hotel for the duration. Amber and I had talked about getting some good tequila and maybe some pot to help at the end of the day. She was all for it. I told her how much I was looking to spending time alone with her and she agreed. We had said it would be fun.

The first day of the conference arrived and it was hectic. What made it worthwhile was the black dress Amber wore. It was professional yet alluring. It framed her petite frame in just the right way. We ran late and met with some of the clients for drinks after. We spent hours rubbing elbows with people to make the company look good, but I would catch Amber looking at me, or would she catch me. Her look gave me the sense she wanted to leave but I didn't want to ask.

Several hours went by and I noticed Amber wasn't at the table anymore. Had she left? I felt my heart sink.

"Did you bring the Tequila?" Amber asked from behind me. I nodded.

"Well, I am going to my room. Bring it by?"

Amber excused herself and left but not without one last look in my direction. I did the same about 5 minutes after she left. I retrieved the Tequila and pot from my room and headed towards hers. Upon arrival I stood at her door and paused for about a minute before I knocked.

Amber answered wearing a hotel robe. I noticed it was tied, but loosely. I could see enough but not enough. Her skin was perfect, and she must have just finished brushing her hair and reapplying her makeup. She invited me in.

"I didn't know if you would come by" she said as she poured two shots, handing me one. Now we had both drank a lot, so I had a good buzz. We drunk several more shots and then I laid down on one of the two beds. The TV was on so at least I could claim I was watching it.

"What are you doing?" she asked. I told her I was watching TV.

"Mind if I lay with you?"

I didn't mind and moved over so she had room. She laid next to me and lent her head into my neck.

This was perfect. She smelt great and I couldn't believe she was lying next to me. She had her hand on my leg and would rub it occasionally. She turned her head towards me.

"Why haven't you tried to make a move?"

"I thought we agreed not to."

"I don't think I like that agreement anymore" as she moved in and kissed me. As she turned more my hand slid into her robe and our skin touched. Her robe was completely untied now. I hadn't noticed she had undone it.

"I want you!"

I moved away slightly to reposition myself when she stood up and dropped her robe. She really was perfect. Her breasts were perky, and she was easily a 38C. Her nipples were hard, and I couldn't stop admiring her. But that wasn't everything. Her pussy wasn't completely shaved but she had a cute landing strip which I found amusing because in our flirtatious conversations I had mentioned how I liked that.

"Your turn! I showed mine. Now you show yours." She reached over and helped me take off my shirt and then removed my pants. My cock was hard by now and she could see despite the fact I was still wearing my underwear.

"Get them off!" Her tone was now more intense. I stood up and dropped my underpants. My hard cock sprung out and she smiled. She laid on the bed naked, spread her legs apart and motioned to me to join her. I climbed on the bed and began kissing her inner thighs as I moved towards her now visibly moist pussy.

"Taste me!"

I obliged. I buried my tongue into her honey pot and felt her push into my face. She moaned each time I licked her. I teased her clit and then slid me fingers into her. She was getting wetter and moaning louder. I moved up and sucked her nipples as I kept fingering her, rubbing and caressing and not stopping. This went on for what seemed like forever.

"I want you'" she demanded as she pushed me over to my back and straddled me.

She positioned herself over my hard cock and guided me into her as she pushed onto it. She moaned as she took me into her. She started to ride me slowly at first and lent forwards so I could kiss her. We were wrapped in a strong embrace, and she was in control. She sat up and I kiss and sucked her nipples as I rubbed her clit. She was riding me hard rising to the point where I was almost not in her and then thrusting down hard taking me deep inside her. She was working me fast and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Fuck me hard!" She screamed.

I flipped her over on her back with her legs positioned on my shoulders and started pounding. By now she was begging for me.

I could feel the urge to release approaching and I just couldn't stop thrusting. I felt my cock explode deep in her as she screamed with her climax. Each thrust delivered my cum into her.

"Did you cum in me?" She asked

"I did! But isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes! And you better be ready to give me more soon."

We laid together for about 30 minutes and kissed each other until I felt my cock start to rise again.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Well, your hand is wrapped around my cock so I think you know what comes next."

"Good, because I want you to fuck me harder this time!"

I obliged.