All Comments on 'The Conference Call'

by trngpet77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
agp1056agp1056over 2 years ago

This story sets up well for another few chapters. Hope they are on the way.

ScotttScotttover 2 years ago

Well done! What makes it so interesting, is her total control even if they are miles apart. Her teasing will send his submissive desires into over drive. Can't wait to hear what she has in store for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a really outstanding story, a great beginning of a series I hope. Most of all, Domination and submission are a state of mind, and many authors get caught up in all the activities involved, and neglect the conflicting feelings filling sub hubby’s mind. Oh, the uncertainty! Oh the surprise! J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy the psychological side of any erotic story. I am going to enjoy the journey thru your stories! Thanks for writing!

bobphil8787bobphil8787almost 2 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to more of your art!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a very good start. Will she go all out and make a real cuckold out of him or is this just a good role-play on her part. Maybe it is a way for him to quit having those thoughts of his and be a real husband to her. Maybe she has had enough and will take all the cock she can handle while he just frets away without any release? Will she make him put on a cock cage and she has the key? Will she be a real bitch or a good wife that has no intention of straying. So many options so let's read on.

DesisissyvibesDesisissyvibesover 1 year ago

Really good start! Love seeing femdom sissy stories that start out with a slow burn! Can't wait for the other parts

shymaleashymalea11 months ago

wearing lingerie&high heels for my wife is so kinky

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OK premise.

All back story.

Three stars.

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

You enjoy thinking of your wife fucking another man, it's a theme in your stories. (I like it)

Since you're Her sissy husband She certainly deserves satisfaction from a Real Man.

So far that hasn't happened. I wonder if this time will be different.

Joan, is making another appearance, She can be dangerous, in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrngpet77@trngpet77
Hi!! Thanks for dropping by. I'm just an guy with a lot of kinky thoughts running around in my head. On a whim, I decided to write a story. When I showed it to a friend they suggested I post it here and that's how I got started. I appreciate all the comments and feedback ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES