The Conference Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raced back to the hotel and couldn't get into my room fast enough. With trembling hands I took the panties out of the bag and held them to my waist. I kicked off my shoes as I fumbled with my belt. I stepped out of my pants and into the panties. The material felt wonderful as they slid up my legs. I'd worn panties many time before but these were somehow different. Maybe because I had purchased them in person, by myself. Maybe because she had told me to do it. Whatever the reason I was as hard as I could ever remember being.

I looked at myself in the mirror and realized how silly I looked with my shirt still on and removed it. I was so excited all I wanted to do was grab hold of myself and start stroking. Again, I remembered the rules. My pleasure would have to wait. I could disobey her. She'd never know. But deep down I wanted to be controlled. I wanted to please her. I wanted her to know I was hers and would deny myself pleasure for her. Her pleasure was first. Mine was only if and when she allowed it. I was pleased with myself. Happy and content. To be sure, horny and frustrated, but happy to be having so much fun and excitement and sharing it with her.

In the past I had only imagined doing these things with her. This time it was real. Excitement coursed through my body as my cock, HER cock, was harder than I ever remembered it being. I grabbed my phone and snapped a few pictures. Now, no matter where I was this evening when I sent my text I had a photo all ready to go. Leaving the panties on, I got dressed and made contact with the guys and we agreed on a time and place for dinner.

12