The Conference Call

Story Info
A shy coworker gives a show during a conference call.
1k words
4.18
10.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hit send on the last email of the morning and stood up to refill my coffee cup. My shaking hands and racing heart told me I shouldn't have more, but what can I say? I'm a glutton.

I walked my mug to the kitchen and carefully added the sugar and almond milk before pouring coffee all the way to the top. This would get me through my next meeting, an office hours kind of spectacle that I couldn't skip but that would be exceedingly dull. I didn't even know what we were supposed to be asking questions about, just that the guy running it was rather shy, intensely private, and a pleasure to work with.

Sitting down once more, I clicked into the meeting. It was just over a minute past the scheduled start time but no one was in the meeting except for the host. I normally waited until at least a few other people were in before I joined but seeing as I was relatively comfortable with the host and wanted to show my support, I clicked in.

I unmuted myself for long enough to say a quick "Hi, Scott," but he must not have heard based on the lack of reaction. The camera angle was different than I was used to, too; where it was usually a very professional shot of his head and shoulders, here the camera was higher and off to the side, cutting him off at just under the knee. I chose to remain silent, giving him a chance to lead the meeting as he saw fit. No one else had joined yet and I didn't mind a bit of awkward silence when I could hide behind a mute button and turn my camera off.

Something finally happened as I sipped my coffee in quiet. Scott stopped whatever he had been typing, clicked around a few times, and moved his hand off the mouse. He fidgeted with his face for a moment before placing his left hand on his lap, palm facing down. I unmuted once more to say hello and alert him to my presence, but he clearly had the volume down and was none the wiser. I then watched as he applied more pressure with his open hand, moving his palm up and down slowly across the crotch of his shorts.

I was shocked, especially because he was normally so private and shy. I must admit that I continued to watch, fascinated at the utter unprofessionalism taking place before my eyes. He then reached into his shorts (they looked soft and comfortable. Long live work from home) and pulled out his cock. It was hard, almost shockingly white, and plenty longer than his fist closed around it. As he began to stroke it up and down I realized my mouth was hanging open slightly. There was no way he was doing this on a work call on purpose but I couldn't bring myself to let him know he wasn't alone. I'm enough of a pervert that I was going to watch any show I could get, no matter how unexpected or inappropriate.

He was enjoying himself properly now, eyes rolling back in his head and mouth slightly open. His strokes were comprehensive, going from the tippity top of the head of his cock all the way to the base and back, and forth, and back. I could tell he'd used either lube or spit because his cock shone a bit on camera. He was so hard, and I was getting wet just watching him.

Without pausing his stroking, he reached to the side with his right hand and grabbed a toy that I truly never expected him to have. It was a fleshlight, pink and explicit and lifelike. He added a squirt from a bottle of lube inside it and gave a last few strokes with his hand on his hungry cock. Then he slipped the tip into the wet fleshlight, easing it an inch or so over the head of his dick and taking it back out. He halted for a solid few seconds before easing it back in, putting the head inside the pocket pussy, and taking it back out again.

This man was going to edge himself on a conference call. I should be so lucky.

I didn't touch myself, and my coffee sat entirely forgotten. I simply enjoyed the show and thought about how utterly unlikely this moment was.

It was at that moment that I realized we weren't the only two people in the call. There were about 10 others, none of whom had said a single thing. I turned up my volume to check if I'd missed their voices just like Scott had clearly missed mine, but the volume was working fine. I could hear quiet, heavy breathing from that end of the camera and the soft slurping sound of the pocket pussy gripping his cock between its lips.

Scott sped up then, putting his cock all the way inside, holding it for a moment, and then picking up speed. He moved the fleshlight from top to bottom of his wet cock with ease, getting louder with his moans all the while. I was very turned on by this impromptu show, and by the idea of so many other of my coworkers silently watching the show as well. I wondered if they were all as wet and hard as Scott and I were.

As he stroked and stroked and stroked, I could tell he was getting close. He sped up even more, focusing more on the first few inches of his cock closer to the head. That frenulum could be very sensitive, I knew that much. With gusto he finally thrust his dick hard into the pussy in his hand. The angle of the camera was just right so that I could perfectly see the base of his cock throbbing as he came. He came so hard and for so long that I had completely forgotten any thoughts at all. I wasn't thinking about my coffee cooling next to me or what would happen if HR were to join the call right now. I simply watched him cum deep inside the pussy, pull out oh so slowly, and then let the cum drip out. I touched myself a bit then, entranced.

He seemed in a daze, sitting there staring off at an angle, when a voice came over the call microphone and he jumped.

"Interesting. Is this information client-facing as well or should we keep it internal?"