The Conference Ch. 02

Story Info
The second day of my wife’s weekend adventure.
3k words
4.4
11.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only my 3rd attempt at writing ANYTHING since high school so be warned! I am enjoying writing these stories and would absolutely love any constructive criticism (positive AND negative) from anyone out there that knows what they're talking about in a private message.

Part one of this story described in detail a night my wife had while attending a conference for work at an out of town hotel. She ended up sharing a room with a familiar colleague and going to a bar the first night she was out. While at the bar she had met a group of men that fucked her for a couple of hours in the parking lot of her hotel which she later described to me in great detail. This second part involves her experience the following night as described to me during several steamy confessions she gave while we had sex. Naughty debauchery like this and the confessions of it definitely super charge our sex life for weeks to follow.

The next day after the parking lot session my wife texts at 9 am to say good morning and tell me how she can't believe how far she went with the four guys the night before. I tell her that I'm thrilled about the fun she had and that I'm dying to find out exactly what happened but once again tell her to save the details for when she gets home. She mentions that her and Cathy are not too hung over and are actually contemplating another night on the town. My cock stirs in my pants.

I try my best to be as productive as possible working around the house on renovations and home improvements but find myself periodically on and off of the couch to give my aching dick it's much needed attention, edging to the thought of my wife's naughty behaviour. I can't keep my hands off of it but my intention is to not ejaculate until she gets home the next day.

I'm about to drive the first screw into a sheet of drywall I'm holding up against the wall and receive a notification on my phone. I quickly drop the sheet and open the phone to find my wife has been texting with guy number three from last night. She says his name is Brad and he's already dying to see her again. He keeps texting all the things he'd to to her if he had her to himself.

"What kind of things?" I ask, phone trembling in my hands.

"He wants to taste my pussy." She texts. "He's never experienced a woman squirt before last night and wants to do that again."

My eyes pop open and my jaw drops as I read the words. "HE MADE YOU SQUIRT?"

"She must have really been into it." I think to myself and free my cock from my pants as I scramble back to the couch.

"I actually squirted twice." She responds.

I jerk my dick furiously.

"That's so goddamned hot! What else did he say he wants to do with you?" I ask.

"He wants me to suck his cock again and says he loves how good I am at it. He wants to savagely fuck me in as many positions as possible." She responds. "He also wants to fuck me in the ass but I'm not too sure about that."

I ease back on stroking my cock, feeling the orgasm building within me.

"And why not?" I ask

"He's pretty big. Bigger than the three other guys last night and bigger than you too. Not sure if I'd be able to handle him back there."

Gasping, I release my throbbing cock just in time to avoid blowing my load, nearly set off by my wife telling me about another man's size. A pearl droplet of cum emerges from my head before rolling down the side of my shaft.

So close.

I work it back into my pants and get back to the drywalling, hoping I can focus on the job at hand and get something done.

A short while later, around 11:30, she texts back saying he wants to meet for lunch as it will be his last chance while she's there because he has dinner plans that evening with his wife and her parents. He says that he NEEDS to have her as soon as possible. She mentions the fact that the conference attendees have a 1-1/2 hour break and I encourage her to meet up with him for some fun. I add that it would be amazing to see pics and video of them in action.

The fact that she's stone cold sober in the middle of the day has me thinking that she's more likely to unfortunately succumb to her inhibitions.

My heart races with every notification that rings from my phone in anticipation of what I hope takes place in the next couple of hours. Ten minutes later, another text. Cathy has decided to meet Tom out for lunch somewhere in town so my wife will have the room to herself during her break and has invited Brad to come over. My stomach twists and tumbles as a cocktail of emotions rush through me.

"Are you SURE you want me to meet with him babe?" She confirms. "It's not too late to back out".

I immediately tear the raging hard on from my pants and send her a pic of my swollen cock. "You don't want to disappoint THIS little fella, do you?" I text jokingly.

Laughy face, eggplant emoji.

"Lol ok ok!" She responds. "We're about to finish up here and I'll be heading to my room to shower and get ready. I'm so nervous!"

"I'm super exited about this!" I text.

"I want you to make sure that sweet little pussy of yours is clean shaven and to be wearing that lingerie under a hotel housecoat when Brad shows up."

A big thumbs up and two red hearts across the screen.

While she packed for her trip before she left I had slipped a lacy black and red split crotch teddy I had bought for her into the open suitcase on the bed and we wordlessly exchanged a devilish grin. My stomach turned deliciously as I realize that I haven't yet fucked her in it and Brad will probably be the first.

A few minutes later and I receive a pic of her cleanly shaven pussy, glistening from the wetness of her arousal. Shortly after a pic arrives of her in the sexy lingerie followed by one of her wrapped in the white, fluffy housecoat. Even through the thick, hanging material her delicious curves and ample cleavage still catch the eye.

"This is the first thing Brad's going to see when he walks through the door." She texts. "He's on his way and will be here soon."

"That lucky son of a bitch!" I respond.

"Wish me luck!" She writes.

Winky face, two big red hearts.

She waits anxiously in the room for what seems like forever until there's a knock on the door. Her heart leaps. She opens the door to find Brad standing there and she's relieved to find that he's even hotter than she remembered from the night before. He's wearing brown boots, jeans and a brown sports coat and she can't wait to get him out of them. Before she can get a word out he steps into the room, closes the door and pulls her into him, kissing her passionately. His hands reach behind to knead and squeeze her full, round ass and slide up her front to fondle her heaving breasts.

Untying the waist strap on her housecoat he opens it up and leans back momentarily to admire what he has exposed before he lifts it over her shoulders and letting it drop onto the floor behind her.

He kisses her once more, holding her in tight and grinding his hips into hers as she feels his bulge through his jeans. He pushes her onto Cathy's bed and sheds his boots, socks, jacket and shirt, revealing his athletic upper body.

"Come here and show me again what that wonderful mouth of yours can do." He orders as he stands at the edge of the bed.

She sits up submissively and lays her hands on his firm chest, slides them down his body and to the waist line of his jeans, unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants. Pulling them down to his knees reveals his swollen cock running down his leg and straining outward against his tight black boxers. She looks up with those beautiful blue green eyes smiling that gorgeous smile and pulls his underwear down.

Once it's free his long, thick cock springs upwards and smacks her under the chin. It's fully hard and aiming into her face.

She takes it's heaviness in her hand and enjoys a quick moment to admire it's rigid, veiny mass before swirling her tongue around the firm, bulbous head. He lets out a long drawn out moan as she starts to gently work his shaft in two hands and suck him into her mouth.

Taking her soft hair in his fists he rocks his hips forward and slowly moves himself back and forth through her grip. She finds herself unable to apply her usual technique due to his girth but can clearly see that he's loving it as he's laying his head back, mouth open and his eyes closed with a look of amazement frozen on his face.

He starts to increase the pace and forcefulness of his thrusting and his breathing soon becomes shallow panting. She worries he's too far lost in the blowjob and will soon finish in her mouth but he gasps, sharply pulling himself away from her and freezing in place. He hisses and growls as his member spasms and jumps upward as he successfully fights back what seems like a powerful orgasm. A thick bead of cum slowly oozes from his tip and threatens to fall wastefully onto the carpet so she leans forward and softly licks it into her mouth, smiling as she samples his salty taste.

"Your mouth is fucking amazing." He groans. "Now it's my turn to taste you."

He steps out of his pants and underwear, pushes her back onto Cathy's bed and kneels between her wide spread legs. She lifts them up to better expose her pretty pussy to her strange lover and peels the split crotch of her lingerie apart, giving his tongue full access. He skillfully kisses her moist pussy as if he were kissing her mouth, dancing his tongue up and down her slit and gently sucking on her lips. After several minutes of this he focuses his attention on her swollen clit, gently sucking it into his mouth and flicking the tip of his tongue across her sensitive pearl.

Brad's oral technique and his enthusiasm begin to slowly bring her closer and closer to cumming until she is abruptly pushed over the edge when he slides one of his thick, wet fingers into her ass. She gasps, clutching two tight fists of his hair, pulling his mouth into her and forcefully grinding her crotch into his face. She cries out in ecstasy as waves of pleasure wash over her and slowly dissipate.

Brad stands, wiping the wetness from his face and takes his still rock hard cock in his hand, slowly stroking it and slapping it against her belly. She reaches down to guide him to her opening and he slides it up and down between her hot lips, teasing her and randomly pushing forward, threatening to slide his engorged head Into her gripping flesh. Finally he inches past her initial resistance and her pussy accepts his thickness. After pausing for a moment he begins to move in and out of her, slowly at first but advancing in tiny increments with every forward thrust. She looks down to find he is only halfway buried in her and grips the exposed surface of his shaft, rolling his glistening foreskin back and forth as he fucks her.

It's not long before she's moaning and feeling the swelling sensation of a squirting orgasm. She can tell Brad has worked up to driving most of his length into her as his heavy balls slap against her ass but she gets him to pull himself out of her so that they can move over to her bed and place her housecoat beneath them.

As she's spreading the housecoat across the mattress he pushes her from behind causing her to bend over the bed. He takes her by the hips, positions himself at her slippery entrance and squeezes his fat cock into her, resuming his previous pumping rhythm. She walks her knees on to the bed and arches her back, fully surrendering herself to him doggy style. His cock glides easily in and out of her as he kneads her jiggling ass and reaches under her to squeeze her large, heavy breasts.

It's less than a minute of being fucked from behind before she feels the building pressure again and she groans out. There's a hot flooding between between them and her squirt coats Brad's shaft, running down his swinging balls and down her inner thighs. Brad gasps and begins to wildly pound her pussy as her release continues to flow, his hips smacking against her ass causing it to splash across their bodies. She yells out for him to pull out and when he does the full force of her orgasm is freed, projectile squirting with a swishing sound and splashing across the house coat.

"Holy fuck, that's amazing!" Brad exclaims.

He scrambles down to his knees and grinds his mouth against her, licking and sucking to taste her soaking pussy just in time for another eruption of fluid to blast into his mouth. He moans out and struggles to swallow three large gulps.

Brad stands up behind her to slide his cock back in as she's enjoying the tail end of her orgasm when when she notices she has forgotten to close the curtains. They're on the second floor and any passerby looking in can see them as her bed is near the window.

She interrupts Brad's penetration to wrap herself in a blanket and get up to close them but he follows and pushes her onto the armchair, bending her over again, in even greater view of anyone outside. Her first impulse is to move back to the bed to avoid being recognized and tries to get up but he firmly pushes her back down. A loud, stinging spank rings out into the room when he slaps her ass, punishing her. He's fully in charge. Her nipples swell in heightened arousal and she suddenly aches to feel Brad invade her depths even more. She decides that anyone outside would probably be too far away to identify her.

Probably.

Being set out on display, naked and vulnerable turns her on and she arches her her back and raises her ass in the air.

Several vehicles pass by in the parking lot as Brad slides himself back into her pussy again and pulls back out, slick with their slippery juices. He strokes his cock and smacks it sharply against her ass, seemingly enjoying putting on a show for anyone that might be watching. Another car drives by and suddenly slows down, almost to a stop. Having an audience seems to excite him and he pushes his big dick back into her, proceeding to pound her aggressively, grunting and growling out how much he's loving fucking her. My wife's moans increase in volume to the point that she thinks the voyeur in the car might hear her if they had rolled down their window. She grabs a cushion from the floor, presses her face into it and yells out a muffled cry of pleasure with every one of Brad's thrusts.

She looks up from under the thrashing and swinging hair in her face and notices that the car has stopped, brake lights on but definitely watching her getting pounded. Without missing a beat of his relentless fucking he grasps her hair, gathers and twists it into a tight ponytail and wraps it around his open hand before clenching it tightly in his fist. He yanks towards himself sharply, jerking her head back and leans forward to kiss and bite her neck. Her cushion falls to the floor as as her pretty face and swaying tits are exposed wide open to her impromptu audience.

Brad quickens his pace and increases the force of his pumping, now thrusting his full length into her and almost painfully hitting depths she's never had stimulated before. Without warning he suddenly presses his thumb against her tight asshole, gradually sliding it in as he slams his hips against her. The sensation pushes her towards the edge of cumming and she feels the building of another orgasm deep within her, fucking back into him meeting his pounding head on. He releases her hair and takes hold of her hips as his muscular body tenses up and he grunts loudly, pulling her into him tightly.

"Oh god I'm gonna fucking cum inside of you!" He cries out.

The feeling of his fat cock twitching violently inside of her and blasting spurt after spurt of hot cum deep in her pussy sets her off. She clenches and tightly squeezes him as she orgasms and he slams into her a few more times while she cums.

Brad pulls his softening cock out of my wife and a massive load of his thick, hot semen pours from her stretched, well used pussy over the edge of the armchair seat and across the floor.

She looks up and sees the car outside pulling away as she stands, turns and kisses him deeply before giving his low hanging cock a playful slap. She giggles, walks to the bathroom and tells him that she has just enough time to shower and get back to the conference. They say their goodbyes and agree to stay in touch.