The Confession Pt. 02: Old Boyfriend

Story Info
Donna gets reacquainted with an old boyfriend.
3.6k words
3.76
8.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Confession Part 2 The Old Boyfriend

The crowd was raucous at the comedy club. Donna and I had a table at the front. A loud group crowded the table next to us. Donna casually scanned the group, then her eyes went wide.

She looked back at me and then at the neighboring table, trying hard not to be obvious.

"What is it?" I tried not to laugh at her discomfort.

"It's him, Robert or Chris... the guy I dated in Rochester." She whispered in my ear.

Donna had recently told me about some of her extramarital experiences. They weren't very many and not real adventurous. This one, Robert, had been a dud. They had almost had sex, but he'd wilted like old lettuce. Still, it fed my fantasies about Donna having sexual adventures.

I'm a voyeur and I like the idea of watching or at least hearing about my wife having sex with someone else. We've never really discussed it because Donna can't imagine a situation where she'd want sex with someone else.

Maybe that changes tonight? "Has he recognized you yet?"

"He hasn't looked at me. What do I do?" Donna was agitated. Donna didn't get agitated.

"See if he remembers you. If he does, then ask him to go outside so you can talk where you can have a conversation."

"Yeah... If he doesn't?"

"Say 'sorry, my mistake'. And get us a couple of Jack and Cokes from the bar."

"OK... and what if he wants to go outside...?"

"Whatever you want to do. Just tell me afterwards." I knew she knew my interests but I wasn't going to 'talk her into' running off and having sex. All I could do was tell her whatever she wanted was fine with me.

"You're bad..."

Donna got up and approached the man with her best diner waitress attitude. He broke into a big smile as he recognized her and tried to hug her awkwardly from his chair. They tried to talk but the crowd was getting loud and rowdy. She mimed smoking, which had to be done outside the club. He got up and followed.

The announcer warmed up the audience with some amateurs telling jokes in the "Joke-Off". Then the opener came on and did about half an hour's worth of side slapping jokes. I didn't really pay attention because my mind was racing. Was she going to want to exercise her hall pass tonight?

The thought consumed me. Would I really be OK? Was I already a little jealous that she had gone so long with him. Was my cock really that hard just thinking about it?

Donna and the man returned just before the headliner walked on stage. She had the Jack and Cokes and a dazed expression on her face. We were too close to the stage to really talk. Comedians like to use the front tables as props for their act and we usually participated. Tonight, might not be the night for too many truths to be made public. I just watched her. Her cheeks were red, and her lips were swollen.

When the show ended, we fought the crowds to get to the street. Her friend had disappeared before we got up. Once we got inside the car, Donna leaned across and kissed me hard.

"I love you." Her nervous energy filled the cab.

"I love you, too. What happened?" I tried not to smile. I didn't want to scare her. I really wanted to know what she'd been up to.

She looked through the window to someplace else. "I was right. Robert was the guy I went out with one of the times I left asshole. We talked. He remembers me. He's divorced and living on his boat right now."

She hesitated, took a breath, and turned to face me. "He kissed me... I kissed him. We kissed. A lot. For a while. Then he asked me to go to his boat. Tonight."

"And..." It was my turn to hesitate. I could end this with a word. But I didn't want to. I wanted to know how far she would go. "Are you going?"

"What? You know what he wants... I couldn't do that." She didn't look at me.

"You can if you want to. Just come back to me afterwards." I touched her hand. "I'll drive you down to the marina and I'll wait in the parking lot. If you're there all night, we'll have breakfast in the morning... And if you need to leave, I'm there."

Her eyes flashed at me. "You're not mad at me?"

"Nope. You can go or not go, that's your choice. Have as much fun as you want to."

"Gawd, I feel so naughty."

A shiver ran up my spine as I pulled out onto the main street and drove to the marina. I would be all right if she called it off, but would I really be all right if she didn't? "Did he tell you where his boat was?"

"Second slip. The Big One... That's the name of it."

"Sounds about right." A flash of jealousy hit me. I gripped the wheel and tried not to show it. This had to be her free choice with no coercion either way. "I'll be here waiting."

She leaned over the parking brake and kissed me hard, then she slid out of the car. I watched her pick her way carefully to the dock and the boat. She'd dressed conservatively like always in a pullover top, jeans and a short black jacket. Her boots had 4" heels on them that made her ass stand out in her tight blue jeans. While I admired her ass I thought about the sheer bra and panties set she wore, especially for me.

But maybe for this guy, now.

The man popped out of the cabin and waved at her. He helped her over the gunwales, and they disappeared below decks.

Once Donna was out of my sight, I tried to get comfortable. I would wait here all night for her, but I didn't think I'd need to. But I liked thinking that she might. Maybe they would naked, and Donna would show him her sexy lingerie that she wore for her husband.

Maybe he would undo her lacy bra and slip it off of her breasts so he could suck on her sensitive eraser shaped nipples. Those nipples seemed to be wired to her clit and her G-spot because as soon as they came erect, attention to them made her moan.

Maybe, after he'd played with her breast and sucked her nipples until she nearly had an orgasm, he would slip a finger into her wet pussy. Maybe he'd kiss her and finger her until she came. She didn't let me do that, but maybe she'd want him to stimulate her.

And maybe she would be naked on his bed, with her legs spread, waiting for him to slip his cock into her. Maybe he would push his cock into her until his balls slapped her ass while she groaned with pleasure.

I must have fallen asleep. It was still dark, and the dash clock had jumped to two in the morning. The passenger door swung open, and the interior light showed a wide eyed Donna with her jacket pinched closed and her shirt balled up in her hand. She slid into the seat. Her pants were unbuttoned and unzipped.

"Is everything OK?"

"I.. I... Just drive...." She shut the door, and the light went off.

I started the car. The dash lights lit her breasts and erect nipples as she pulled her shirt over her head. There were red marks on her skin and her nipples were deep red and swollen puffier than normal.

I reached out to touch her. "You had a good time."

She slapped my hand, and I pulled it back. "Don't start..."

"It's all good. I encouraged you to have fun."

"Well, I feel like a whore." Her voice was grim.

"What's the matter?" I brushed my hand on her arm. "Tell me what happened."

"Not just now. I need coffee." She leaned over and kissed me. She smelled of a strange aftershave and my cock swelled.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her head to my shoulder as I drove to the all night diner where she worked.

"I can't go in... I don't have a bra on," she whispered. Donna was always concerned about her erect nipples being on display.

"I think we need light and food and some people around, just this minute. Your titties can stand proud tonight."

She blushed. "Fine..."

In the diner, it was obvious that her friend hadn't shaved recently. His beard had left her face and neck red and raw from his attentions, matching the red marks on her breasts.

Kathy, one of her work friends, waited on us in the back booth.

"Hi guys. Coffee?" She slid in the booth next to Donna and sniffed. Robert's aftershave was still strong on Donna. "What are you up to tonight?"

Donna blushed a deep red.

Kathy got a wicked smile on her face as she noticed the beard burn on Donna's face. "Someone has been naughty tonight?"

"We went to the comedy club and ran into an old boyfriend of Donna's. From back in Rochester." I kept my face bland as Donna kicked me under the table.

"A close friend, I see." Kathy grinned wickedly.

"Yeah, he showed her his boat at the marina." I earned another kick under the table.

"I see." Kathy looked from Donna glaring at me to my blandly smiling face, "Let me get your coffee. Anything else?"

"Home fries I think..."

As soon as Kathy left, Donna leaned across the table and whispered. "I don't want anyone to know what happened tonight."

"Well, my deal with you is that you can do anything you want to do, as long as you tell me. And you haven't told me anymore than I just told Kathy."

"Kathy knows about me being with Chet."

"So, do I. You told me that story. She helped arrange your date." I put my hand on hers. "But I want to know what happened tonight. You were pretty flustered when you got in the car. Did he do something to frighten you?"

"No... I wasn't scared." She reached out and touched my hands. "He was sleeping, and I'd dozed off. I guess I dreamed about you, and realized I wasn't with you. I panicked. I don't want you to get mad at me."

"I wouldn't get mad at you." I reached across the booth and kissed her. "I don't want you to be mad at me. My fantasies are a little twisted and they do include you getting sexual with another man."

She looked up at me. "He'd kill me. I don't get you."

She meant her late first husband. She was probably right. He had hurt her many times. He wasn't a concern in our lives, now.

"I have this fantasy, and maybe it's foolish, but I can't begin to forget about it until I explore it all of the way." I hadn't admitted this to her. She might know, or think she knows, that I have an idea, but not how much of an obsession it is. I worried I'd gone to far. Then I remembered she hadn't told me what happened on the boat. Pretty clearly something had but what and how far? "Did you screw Robert?"

Her eyes snapped wide. "No... Yes... yes, I did. But I didn't know..."

"Yeah, we need to talk about this." I shivered as I realized she had done what I had wished for. The shock made my mouth go dry and I took a nervous sip of coffee. My first reaction was that dropping feeling you get when the roller coaster gets to the top of the track and accelerates blindly to the bottom, and you realize it was too late to get off a long while ago.

I took a deep breath, kissed her, and held her hands. "I want you to tell me what happened tonight. In detail."

"We had sex. OK?" Donna looked away. "Let's go home. I want to go home."

"I love you. But I want details." I paid the bill and walked her to the door.

She didn't say anything until we got to the car. "Why do you want details?"

I pulled the car onto the road. "I want to watch. I want to see you enjoying yourself. If I can't watch in person, you can tell me everything that happened."

"I don't know... That's a lot." She looked out the side window as we drove home.

****

Donna followed Robert into the cabin of his sailboat with a knot in her belly and heat in her pussy. Dave really had sent her in here with permission to fool around. Did he mean it? Did she want to?

An electric heater whirred in the corner. The space was very warm. Robert took her coat and hung it on a peg by the cabin door. The cabin consisted of a galley with a couple of benches that doubled as bunks and a forward compartment for storage. Robert turned off the little black and white tv set that had been humming in the background.

"Here sit down." Robert mixed them Jack and Cokes. "I'm surprised you remember me."

"Of course, I do." I haven't been with that many men. Her first reaction was defensive. She'd been called 'slut' too many times to not assume that's what he meant. Even if he didn't mean anything by the remark.

"I mean, things didn't work out last time." He blushed.

"It happens. We'd drank quite a bit that night." The whiskey tingled in her throat as she relaxed and took a drink.

"Maybe we shouldn't drink tonight?" Robert put his nearly full drink on the shelf and reached for her.

She melted into his arms. His mouth tasted of whisky and coke and she lost all sense of time and place in his arms. When he touched her breast, it felt like he'd touched her button which was still covered by her pants."Ohhhh.... jeezus...."

She broke the kiss as the mini orgasm shot through her. Robert's rough beard scratched her face as he kissed her neck and behind her ear.

The point of no return had been passed. She wanted ... 'O hell..."

She kicked off her shoes and unzipped her jeans. He pulled her shirt off over her head. She'd worn her lacy bra and panties tonight for Dave. Now they were being ripped off by another man. The bra went flying and she rocked back to slide the panties over her butt.

Another moan escaped her lips. She was naked and wanted him naked, too. She pulled at Robert's shirt and thrust her hips at his fingers as they cupped her sex. They kissed naked while Robert explored her body, stroking and probing and twisting her sensitive nipples until she wanted to scream and cum so very hard.

His cock was long and uncircumcised, and thick. She wrapped her hands around it and stroked while he sucked on her nipples.

Robert moaned, now and started to bite her nips.

"Oh gawd... Do it." She moaned in his ear. "Now. I want you in me. Now."

She felt so naughty as he lifted her hips and pushed his cock into her wet pussy. She was tight and anxious but she gradually opened to accommodate him. Her pussy stretched around his helmet and then he slid in until his balls slapped her ass.

And in, stretching her and bringing her to new sensations. Her eyes opened wide as Robert leaned over her and began to stroke her pussy with his cock.

"Oh.... Gawd..." she moaned.

Neither of them lasted long. Robert's rhythm increased until it became a jerky spasm and she froze, her legs around his waist, her pussy throbbing and clenching as he filled her with cum.

They lay there shuddering in the aftershocks. He rolled off of her and behind to spoon her. She snuggled in as he kissed her neck and shoulders. Before long his cock had firmed up again and he worked it into her pussy from behind. Donna bit her lips as he sunk his rod into her again and again. The angle was just perfect to stimulate her G-spot and the orgasm swelled and flowed. She didn't know how long they had gone on like that but suddenly Robert grabbed her hips and thrust deep and hard. Her pussy spasmed at the release of her orgasm and then he thrust again, and again, and each thrust made her orgasm more until she cried out, "Oh....gawd... fuck... me..."

She never swore but the orgasmic wave was so intense her mind blanked. Robert shot streamers of cum and she clenched on each pulse until he softened and she lost track of where or when she was.

When she woke, she had been asleep, she knew that, Robert's arm was still draped across her with his hand on her breast. She shifted and felt something hot, slimy and a little crusty between her legs.

The realization of what she'd done came into stunning focus. She'd been the slut everyone had always knew she was. Her heart beat hard and she couldn't breathe. The lacy bra had disappeared. She pulled up her jeans and put on her boots.

Behind her Robert stirred. She pulled on her jacket and grabbed her shirt before she slipped out of the boat as quietly as she could. She didn't want to talk to Robert again. She didn't want to see him. She had to talk to Dave, but she couldn't tell him what sort of a slut she was. He wouldn't want her anymore.

And what if he did want her? Was he a pervert for wanting her to be a slut? She didn't want to tell him. Couldn't tell him.

She startled him when she opened the door and his smile made her cry....

****

We laid naked in our bed. I was satisfied in a way I'd never known. Donna watched me watching her while we were curled together. The story had come out when we got home, while we stripped each other and while we fucked. Not made love, but fucked. Hard and fast and with screaming orgasms.

"I'm a bit of a pervert if you mean things excite me that most people say are wrong. I don't want to hurt anyone, least of all you, but that doesn't change what excites me." Already I could feel my cock stirring for another go.

Donna shook her head. "I don't understand. I wouldn't want to know about you and some other woman."

"That's fine. I'm not interested in anyone else, and you don't want to hear stories." I drew circles around her bruised and puffy nipples. I hadn't been easier on them than Robert had.

"I don't want you cheating on me." Donna glared at me.

"I won't cheat. I won't sneak. I won't lie and I won't do anything you don't agree to first. That means no other women unless you say I should, and I want to. I may not want to." This was a hard scramble. I looked at other woman and thought about having sex with them, but I knew Donna was insecure. She didn't have the same twist I had to see her partner with someone else.

"OK... Why not just say no women?" Donna frowned at me. "You have to make it hard."

"Tonight, you had a choice and a desire. I told you that you should do what you want to do, and you did. I'm happy that you got to explore and that you told me about it. You didn't cheat. You got to be your authentic self and there are no repercussions."

"Except I'm ashamed of myself." She tried to push my hand away. "You didn't let me clean up after Robert."

"I wanted to feel you slick with another man's cum. I wanted to know this was real." Now I was afraid I'd gone too far.

Donna kissed me. "You're a sick man, David. But I love you."

"Did you enjoy yourself, tonight?" I brushed some hair away from her face.

She hesitated for a few moments. "Yes. I did. It was naughty. I was bad. And the sex was good."

Good means she orgasmed and that was what I wanted to hear. "You have an open hall pass..."

"I think once was enough. It was fun. I'm glad you enjoyed my adventure but doing this will ruin our marriage. I'm not a slut even if I acted like one tonight."

"I agree. You're not a slut. You had unfinished business and you finished it, in style. And I thank you for sharing your story with me. The only thing I expect from you in the truth. Anything else is a bonus."

"We'll see." She shook her head and headed to the bathroom.

****

Donna and I did talk about her adventure with Robert and compared it to the failed meeting sixteen years earlier. We also talked about her first confession to me, the liaison with the soldier Chet. These discussions got us both aroused. Donna became more aggressive about her orgasm, and they were bigger and messier than ever before.

Still she was adamant she wasn't going to use her hall pass again, until...

****

Please see The Confession Part 2: Chet for the next installment of The Confession.