The Confessions of Stan Pt. 02

Story Info
The confessional of Stan the repairman.
16.1k words
4.13
4.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Kindest regards and Thanks to kenjisato for helping with proofreading and editing)

The Confessions of Stan, Part 2 

OPENING STATEMENT 

Man, I needed that break! Now, I'm back in my room, belly full of beer and burgers. Thought I'd keep going with my confessions. 

It took me about a week to recover from my revenge on Steve. Like I said, Steve never came back to work. Talk around the shop was that Steve had moved out, and left his wife and son the same day I had visited. Ha! Fucking Steve.... 

I remember telling Dale all about my revenge. It was that Monday, at lunch, when I detailed everything that had happened, focusing extra on Susan and Simon's freaky shit; Dale could barely contain himself. He actually had to run to the bathroom and jerk off! 

Someone who did show up at work, though, was Charles. He did one of his visits that Friday. He called me into his office and thanked me again. He said that our disciplining of Carl had worked wonders. The kid had started acting as well behaved as his older brothers, Adam and Bryan. Charles told me that he and Camilla had decided to keep on doing this new way of raising their kid. "To make sure he keeps straight," Charles explained. 

I probably shouldn't write this, but fuck it. Charles also told me he had installed cameras in his bedroom, so he could watch later. Camilla had opposed the idea, so Charles had done it without her knowing. Proudly, he even showed me on his laptop. True enough, there was a video from his bedroom. Camilla was being smashed from behind by my colleague, Jay. Charles, himself, was jerking off in a corner, and Carl stood watching, looking bereft and mortified. 

Oh right! I haven't mentioned Jay before, have I? Well, Jay is a colleague. A big, black bull of a man. Much younger than me, and by all accounts, my successor, even in the fucking-department. 

Speaking of Jay, he told me the funniest shit. There's no rivalry between us, and we often swapped stories and tips. I think it was the next Monday, so a bit over a week after my revenge at Steve's. Anyway, Jay told me that he had also been called up by Mason (remember him?) Jay had spent an hour with that family during the weekend, doing the same thing I did with them. 

Apparently, they had decided to finish exactly the same way as with me--Jay banging Mariah from behind, whilst she steadied herself on Michael's knees, staring at him jacking it. It was just that this time, Michael accidentally sprayed her face! I laughed when Jay told me about that (honestly, I got a bit hard as well.) Poor fucks! Haha! 

Well, I guess that's enough sidetracking for now. Like in my last text, I'm gonna divide this one into sections, named after the ladies in question. Most of the names should be familiar to you. Anyway, the table of contents look like this: 

Dorothy,

Doreen, (Yup,that one...)

Joanna,

Charlotte,

Harper,

Barbara. 

You guys should be able to follow along now. To be honest, I don't give a shit if you do or not. Anyway, just like last time, first up is: 

DOROTHY 

I think it was a Tuesday, about ten o'clock, and I was just hanging out at work. Jay called me and said someone was on the phone for me. That always got my heart racing. No one called the office phone and asked for me specifically, unless they wanted my 'special service', if you know what I mean. 

I grabbed the phone and shushed Jay out of the office. There was a woman on the other end; she sounded flustered and nervous, but very familiar. It was Dorothy, Dale's mother. "So, what can I do for you?" I teased her, after we'd said our 'hellos'.

She stuttered a bit at first, but managed to get out, "I'm ashamed to admit this.... But, I guess... I kinda want you to come over again..."

My crotch tingled and bulged at that. "I can be there within the hour," I told her.  

"Yeah... That works," she whispered. Before I could hang up, she added sternly, "But, for the love of God, please don't tell Dale about this!"

I chuckled to myself. "Of course not. I promise not to tell Dale anything," I assured her. 

"Hey, Dale!" I called out, the second after hanging up the phone.  

Dale came scurrying into the office. "What's up?" he asked happily. He got even more happy when I told him what had just happened.

Now, I can't quite explain why I did that. Last time I was at Dorothy's, I'd been pretty upset with Dale. But a lot had happened since then. All the freaky taboo shit had started to grow on me a bit. So for some reason, I felt like I wanted to help the perv out. 

"Oh, man! This is great!" Dale gasped, when I'd told him. I could see he was already getting turned on, face reddening and mouth watering. "So? Are you gonna go over there and bang mom?" he squealed, excitedly.  

"Yeah, I am!" I boasted. "Wanna.. tag along?" I asked, with a wink.  

"Fuck, yes..." Dale groaned. 

So we got in the car and drove over to Dale's parents' place. The kid was like an impatient dog the whole ride there.  

"She's gonna be fucking pissed if I go in..." Dale said worriedly, after we'd parked. 

"Yeah... maybe you should wait here..." I muttered. 

"Probably best..." Dale agreed. "I'll enjoy myself anyway, cuz I'll know what's happening up there." He winked with a grin.  

"Have fun kid!" I laughed, and got out of the car. 

After what felt like two seconds, I was knocking on Dorothy's door. A moment later, someone opened the door. I could tell she was nervous, because she sorta fumbled with the handle. But there she was--Dale's sweet mom, Dorothy. 

"Hello there!" I grinned.  

Dorothy seemed a bit stressed. "Quick! Before anyone sees you!" she hissed, and pulled me inside. She was actually shaking a bit when she closed the door behind us. Still, she was pretty cute. "I...I didn't know what to wear..." she giggled, with a nervous smile, and gestured to the silvery-silk nightgown draping her body. 

"Doesn't matter, sweetie. You won't be wearing it for long," I teased, feeling surprisingly at ease with the situation.  

Dorothy chuckled at that, seemingly a lot calmer already. She gave me a warm smile and walked into the kitchen. I kicked off my shoes and jacket, then promptly followed her. 

She probably meant to lead me to the living room, (hell, maybe even the bedroom) but I decided I couldn't even wait those few moments.  

"So you wanted some more, huh?" I smirked, and grabbed her shoulders.  

"Hmm, guess I did," she sighed, and turned towards me, her smile glistening.  

"Even after your boy's creepy shit?" I asked, genuinely curious.  

Dorothy lost her smile for a minute. "Don't remind me..." she muttered. "But, yes. Even afterthat." 

She purred then, and leaned up to kiss. Pretty soon we were making out, right there in the middle of the kitchen. My hands were all over her, fondling her big titties and groping at her butt. My pants were about to burst. Dorothy felt that, obviously, and started dragging at my shirt. I pulled it off and she let her nightie fall to the floor. 

I got fully hard seeing her naked in front of me. Immediately, Dorothy set out to free my dick. She attacked my pants and hurriedly started unbuttoning them. A few seconds later, she was on her knees, my big cock in her mouth. "Fuck, that's it. Suck my dick..." I moaned. 

I quickly managed to step out of my pants. Then, I put my hands round her head and started rocking my shaft back and forth between her lips. It felt really good to fuck that moist, warm mouth of hers. I mean, I hadn't done anything like this since Susan, so I was kinda starved for this kinky, forbidden stuff. 

Dorothy got more and more into it, with every passing heartbeat. Soon, she was happily slobbering away on my rod, spit glistening up her swaying boobs. She was bobbing her head, moaning, and stroking the lower part of my shaft. After a short while, she spat me out. She stroked my soaked cock and looked up at me. "I kinda want you to do me now!" she panted, eagerly. 

"Shit... On the table!" I urged her with a strained moan, and nodded vehemently at the kitchen table. Dorothy glanced back at it, and giggled. Then, she quickly got to her feet, skipped a few steps away from me, and then slammed her tits on the table top. She stuck her butt out at me, and wiggled it playfully. 

My dick was raging hard, and with a roar, I threw myself at her. "Aw, fuck..." I moaned, when I pressed my throbbing cock up Dorothy's drenched pussy. Dorothy yelled with pleasure as I started banging away. Her asscheeks slapping wonderfully against me.  

"Aahh! God, yes! Ooh! Feels so good!" she moaned, loudly. 

I fucked her hard; the table was creaking like all hell. I was intent on just straight fucking her, 'til I filled her. I didn't give a shit about what she wanted. My shaft was already itching with 'jizz-warning', but it suddenly ceased at the sound of yet another creak. It was loud--and clearly not from the table. It came from behind me, so I promptly turned my head. 

And there he was, standing in the doorway with a sweaty, shit-eating grin--Dale! Can't say I was actually suprised; still, I wasn't quite prepared for that. "Shit, man!" I gasped in surprise.  

Dale grinned wider. "Hello!" he purred.  

"What's going on?!" Dorothy yelled. She turned to look and screamed at the sight of her perv son. 

She sounded mortified. Still, neither her nor I, stopped what we were doing.  

"Hi, mom!" Dale chuckled, and waltzed into the kitchen. He got right next to us. "Having a good time?" he asked his mother, at the same time grabbing his bulging crotch.  

"Oh, God no! Dale!" Dorothy shrieked. "Get out of here! I beg you! Please!" she pleaded. 

Dale rubbed his groin, and slowly shook his head. "Don't think so, actually..." he grinned, and blew his mommy a kiss.  

Dorothy kept bouncing her ass at me. Still, she kinda sobbed. "Can't believe you're doing this again!" she cried at her son. "Did you tell him about this?" she snapped up at me.  

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I shrugged and plowed my dick harder in Dorothy's soaked hole.  

She moaned loudly with pleasure at that. 

"Fuck, that's it..." Dale moaned, at his mother's moans. He grunted loudly, and urgently unbuttoned his pants. I saw that his dick was already throbbing hard, even before he started jerking it.  

"God! Not again!" Dorothy screamed, at the sight of her perv son's hard cock next to her. "Dale, why?" she sobbed, all the while pushing faster and harder back at me. 

Dale stroked faster, already sweating and red in the face. "Just keep fucking, mom!" he groaned. "So fucking hot..." he wheezed.  

"You goddamn perv," I chuckled, and gave Dorothy's juicy buttcheek a good slap. Then I grabbed her hips tightly and really started pumping away. I could feel her slowly getting both tighter and wetter. 

Dale pulled up a chair. He sat down at the table, facing Dorothy and me. He put his elbow on the tabletop, and rested his head against his hand. His other hand was running like crazy up and down his shaft.  

Dorothy tried to look away. Still, she couldn't keep herself from screaming to my wild thrusts. "Ooh gaaawd! Yes! Aah! Fuck... Aaahh!" 

Dale snorted a laugh, "You like that, mom?" He grinned.  

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Dorothy yelled, still in a tone of immense pleasure. Dale barked a horny sounding laugh. Little fucker even stretched his hand out to grab at his mother's swinging boobs. "Don't touch me!" Dorothy snapped, with a hint of panic, and slapped Dale's hand away. 

Dale laughed and jerked even more feverishly. His cock looked about ready to burst at any second. Eagerly, he leaned in to stare Dorothy directly in the face. His eyes burning maniacally and his grin wide. "Hasn't dad fucked you today, huh?" he growled, in a breathy wheeze. 

"Don't talk about your father that way!" Dorothy snapped, and slammed her ass back harder. 

Dale was insistent. "Has he fucked you?" he panted. Dorothy just growled. Dale was sweating profusely, twisting in his chair. "For fuck's sake, mom... Did he?" he groaned. "Ooh...Did dad fuck you today?!" he grunted, loudly.  

Dorothy's pussy was really starting to clamp around me then. "Yes..." she whimpered, staring down on the table, "...this morning."

"Holy shit, mom!" Dale groaned. And with a sudden move, he leaned in and planted a kiss on his mommy's lips.  

Dorothy was taken completely unawares. 

I decided this was a good moment to get her off the table, so I firmly grabbed hold around her, and heaved her up. I managed to drag a chair out and threw myself down on it, Dorothy falling along in my lap. My cock got buried even deeper in her pussy when she sat down on me. 

"Aahh, fuuck!" she moaned, shrilly. 

Violently, she started bouncing on me. Her big, swollen boobies flopping about heavily. It was a fucking miracle that the chair didn't break... I grabbed hold of Dorothy's wrists and pumped like crazy up into her. Dorothy just bounced even wilder. I was getting pretty close. My whole shaft was twitching in that wet hole of hers. 

Now, that hole was really starting to tighten up. Dorothy started groaning louder and louder. Through gritted teeth she tried to conceal her oncoming climax. She couldn't do it, though. "Oh God, oh fuck, oh God!" she panted, rapidly. 

Dale seemed to realize what was coming up. "Oh, shit! Make her cum!" he sobbed, in wheezing gasps, stroking frantically.  

Dorothy was unable to hold it in any longer. Her whole body shook, and her pussy clamped hard round my rod. She started screaming at the top of her lungs. "Oh, fuuck! Aahh! Aaaahhh!"

Dale groaned uncontrollably. He flung himself to his feet and got right in front of us. He was barely recognizable, eyes burning and mouth frothing, jerking his cock like a madman. Dorothy just screamed, at a loss for words. Dale roared a guttural, "Fuuuuck!" as his throbbing cock twitched and started shooting its load--straight onto Dorothy's tits... 

Dale stared and growled, as his jizz sploshed all over those swollen, bouncing breasts. Dorothy wasn't even done cumming, when Dale splattered her boobs. He puffed heavily, as the last drops squirted onto his mother.  

"Dale!" she gasped, in a horrified whisper. 

That was it for me. "My turn..." I groaned, with strain.  

Dorothy jolted. "Not inside..." she gasped, and hurriedly threw herself on the floor.  

I quickly grabbed the back of her head and leadingly pushed her down. Once my cock was in her mouth, it was just a matter of seconds before I drained my balls down her throat. "Oh, sweet fuck..." I croaked, as I came. 

Dorothy started swallowing, and I looked up at Dale. He met my eyes and we both shared a sweaty, triumphant smile. Dorothy gasped and sat down on the floor.  

"This...This is depraved..." she panted, looking more confused than horrified. "Dale, why?" she sighed, pleadingly at her son. 

Dale looked a bit sly, but also caring. He shrugged and gave a slight grin. "It is what it is, mom," he said.  

"Just... Just get the hell out of here..." Dorothy muttered, with a small whimper.  

"Yeah, all right. I'll call later, mom," Dale promised, as he got his clothes in order. I was out the door with him, just exchanging glances with Dorothy whilst getting dressed. 

"Wow, man! That was awesome!" Dale exclaimed ecstatically, when we'd gotten in the car.  

"Well, glad I could help," I puffed. I mean, I had wanted to help him out, but still... I dunno. I felt happy in some sort of dirty way, but I was a bit ashamed as well, honestly.

.................................

DOREEN

Now, writing this part actually makes my hands shake, 'cause here's where the real sins begin.

It had been like a week and a half since me and Dale visited his mother. I was spending the night at my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's. Now, this wasn't the usual family visit. I had gotten work nearby and because of the distance from my home and the late nights, I stayed at Doreen's for a few days. It wasn't the first time I'd done that, but it wasn't a regular occurrence, either.

The second night of the three-day visit was when it all took place. I got to the house pretty late; sat down and gobbled up some leftovers from the family's dinner. I know I said, "Hi," to my nephew, Danny, who was heading out to meet some friends or something. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and was greeted by David.

He was a bit stressed, but otherwise his usual pleasant self. Turned out he had some work thing and was actually on his way out for a few days. He was gonna catch a late train and wanted to say goodbye. Doreen came down as well, to wish him a good trip and give him a farewell kiss.

So, we spent the evening, just me and my sister-in-law. Watching TV and having some polite, but rather-awkward-and-boring conversation. After a while, I said, "Goodnight," and waddled off to the guest room.

The room was upstairs at the end of the hall, past Doreen and David's bedroom and adjacent to Danny's. When I got in, I called home to check in. Did a video call and talked through the day with the wife. I could see both Jaqueline and Johnny scurrying around in the background.

"Hey, sweetheart! You good?" I called at my daughter. She peered out behind her mother's shoulder. "Yeah, dad. I'm great!" she giggled. I turned my gaze at her prick boyfriend. "You behave yourself, Johnny," I said sternly, and gave him a warning look.  

"Yes. Of course, Stan," he blurted.  

Ha! Poor kid... Jaqueline gave me a sweet smile and a, "Sleep tight, daddy!" Then, she and Johnny disappeared from the screen. I told Shanelle I loved her, and whispered some sweet nothings before we hung up.

After the call, I tried to get some sleep. I lay there, tossing and turning, for 'bout half an hour, before deciding to get up for a glass of water.

In just my underwear, I slowly stalked out in the dark hallway, making my way towards the kitchen, when suddenly, I heard a noise. It came from the master bedroom. I noticed the door was slightly ajar and promptly peeked through the crack. Curiosity killed the cat, and all that....

It shouldn't have come as a surprise, at what I saw inside. Doreen was lying on her back, in the middle of the bed. She was moaning quietly, and there was a constant buzzing sound filling the room. She was obviously masturbating.

Had this happened six months earlier, I would have left. Now, however, I just stood there spying. Feeling my dick slowly growing hard, while I watched my sister-in-law playing with herself.

I slowly rubbed my bulging crotch, staring in at Doreen. She panted faster and moaned a fraction louder. The soles of her feet pressed to the mattress, knees wide apart. She had pulled one breast out of her white cotton top, kneading and pinching it eagerly. Her panties, also white cotton, hung strung up between her ankles.

I could just barely make out her other hand, clutching the vibrating toy pressed between her legs. It wasn't long before I managed to restrain myself. I kicked my boxers off and started stroking. It felt really good having my throbbing cock in my hand--it'd been a few days. Just a couple of strokes later, my horny-and-evil mind was made up. I was gonna fuck my wife's sister--I was gonna nail Doreen.

I could hear her breath and moans quickening. She was getting close. That was the perfect moment I realized, to get her just before she reached climax. Doreen started a strained moan, "Ooohh..." building up to a crescendo.

I interrupted that, just in time. "Need any help with that?" I chuckled, as the door gently swung open.

Doreen sat up. "Fucking shit!" she hissed, both in surprised fright and eager frustration. She stared wide eyed at me.

I grinned back and thumped my rock-hard shaft with my fingers.

"Stan?!" Doreen gasped. She looked bewildered and confused. Her eyes bouncing back and forth between mine, and my dick. Doreen still had her buzzing plaything pressed against her crotch, while she seemingly considered my offer.