The Confessions of Stan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harper let out a loud satisfied moan. "Good boy, sweetie...." she puffed. "Wanna go look at cars now?" she added, with theatrical sweetness.

Henry looked as if his entire world had ruptured. "W-what? Yeah....Sure..." he sniveled, and nodded.

I felt a bit bad when I looked at his tear-streaked face. It went away just as fast, though. I really didn't give a shit about the kid.

We all got dressed and then I just kinda left. I mean, I said goodbye to Harper, but her son just got a nod and a grin.

Anyhow, while driving back I felt relaxed and relieved. Always did enjoy my visits with Harper.

I kept that feeling for the rest of the day. Shanelle greatly appreciated my mood and even my conversations with Jaqueline didn't feel so strained anymore.

I fell asleep real easy that night. Thinking that maybe I was done with those most depraved, sick, shit.(Yeah. No real thought given to what I'd just been part of. Never claimed to be the smartest, okay?) Maybe I could go back to my more-usual mischiefs.

.....................

BARBARA

The week that followed was pretty uneventful actually. Work just rolled on. Home-life was fine. Fucked my loving wife a few times. That was fine and all.

My relationship with my daughter seemed to be back on track, as well; I even started to get along with Johnny.

We had a visit the preceding weekend, from Doreen, David, and Danny. It was the regular, boring family affair. I did secretly love seeing all of the troubled looks from both Doreen and Danny, though.

Anyway, that Friday, I got a job, just some simple stuff to close out the week. It wasn't until I parked the car, that I realized I'd been there before.

It was Bob and Barbara's building. And sure enough, it was their apartment that I was gonna work in. I walked up and gave the doorbell a ring.

Bob greeted me, all smiles and pleasantries. Genuine ones. "Needs a tune-up in the kitchen only," he explained, and showed me in.

His lovely wife was there. "Oh! Hello, Stan," she muttered, when she saw me. She looked nervous and embarrassed. That was no surprise considering what happened the  last time I worked this location. Evidently, she had chosen not to divulge any information about that to her dear husband.

I smiled smugly and winked at her, as I passed. She didn't really wanna look me in the eyes. I still noticed her glances, though.

I got to work and hummed innocently while doing it. My dick was slowly growing hard as well, thinking about Bob's sweet wife. Now, the repairs weren't anything exciting, I could've finished them in ten minutes. But I dragged it out, 'cause I noticed Bob was getting ready to leave.

As I sat there, hunched, a figure walked past me into the kitchen. "Shit! Stan!" came a surprised gasp from Billy. "Hey there, kid! Long time no see." I grinned up at him.

Billy shot a worried look over at his mother. Barbara winced a bit, and turned away.

Bob didn't seem to take notice. "Oh, by the way. Just help yourself to coffee, Stan," he said, with a beaming and pleasant smile.

"Don't mind if I do," I grunted, and got up to pour myself a cup.

"Right. I'm off!" Bob exclaimed, happily. He grabbed his briefcase and walked up to Barbara. "You have a good day now," he smiled, and gave her a sweet kiss. 

"You too, sweetheart!" Barbara cooed.

Bob turned to Billy and put his hand on his son's shoulder. He spoke a bit hushed, like it was a private conversation. "Don't let them get to you, okay? I'm proud of you, son." 

Billy sighed and nodded. "Thanks, dad! It's actually better now thanks to your advice, you know."

"Attaboy!" Bob exclaimed and turned towards the door. "Hey, maybe do tacos tonight? I'll go by the store," he smiled happily. 

"Oh, can you pick up my package too? On your way home?" Barbara called.

"Of course, darling!" Bob beamed. 

"Thanks, honey! Love you!" sang Barbara. 

"I love you too! See you later!" said Bob, filled to the brim with love and happiness. Then off to work he went.

As soon as the front door shut, I could tell the atmosphere changed. Billy shuddered with nervousness. Barbara kinda stirred.

As for me, there was a sinful warmth spreading through my body. The tingling in my dick had turned to a full-blown erection.

I put on a business-like tone. "Well, job's done here. Unless there's anything else you'd like me, heh, to do?" With that, I grinned and shuffled to stand closer to Barbara.

She looked up at me, her face a bit pale, but with a hidden glimmer in her eyes. "Well..." she started, then glanced at Billy. He was obviously trying to ignore what was going on, packing his lunch, and seemingly, getting ready to head for work.

Barbara sneakily touched my hand, gently caressing my fingers with hers. "Maybe just one more thing..." she said quietly, a hint of a smile on her lips. She glanced at Billy again. "In a little bit..." she added.

Now, I'm pretty sure Billy both heard and saw more than he was letting on. Instead of rushing off, he seemed to linger a bit. He shot a look across the kitchen and met my eyes.

We held eye-contact for a few heartbeats. My evil cock felt like it would tear through my pants at any second. I grinned wide at the kid. "What?" I taunted, "You wanna watch again?" I chuckled at his embarrassed face. Barbara squirmed or winced a bit at my haughty comment.

"What? No...!" coughed Billy. He glanced quickly at his mother. "I dunno..." he added, troubled, and looked away again.

Barbara stood up and took a few steps towards her son. She fidgeted with her fingers a bit. "We...We haven't really, um, touched upon that subject since last time you were here," she said, looking nervously between me and Billy.

"Uh-huh," I muttered, and dragged my shirt off. Barbara's eyes widened at my bare upper body.

She turned to Billy. "Said we'd never do it again, right?" she said. 

"Yeah... We did." Billy muttered, his face getting a bit red.

"Mhmm," I chuckled, and let my pants fall to the floor. Now I was only in my bulging underwear. 

Barbara puffed a bit. She locked eyes with her son again. "Well, I...I guess it was kinda fun last time..." she quested, with a careful smile and a nervous chuckle.

Billy swallowed. He stood facing his mother (Well, and me) and trembled slightly. I think I remember his pants starting to bulge, too. "Yeah... I guess," he breathed. "Mom...?"

I chuckled heartily, then pulled my boxers off, and let my raging hard-on sway free. 

Barbara stared with fiery eyes at my beauty. "What's the harm in just watching, right?" she, both nervously and suggestively, asked her son.

Before Billy even said anything Barbara was on me. She got right up to me and grabbed hold of my shaft. "Ooh!" she sighed, and slowly started stroking me.

"I...I don't know, mom..." Billy whimpered from behind her. Barbara didn't notice. She was smiling now. Smiling, panting and stroking.

I grunted pleasurably and gave her a kiss, and clasped a handful of her hair. "How 'bout you give it a kiss, huh?" I puffed and grinned.

"Yeah?" Barbara gasped. 

"Yeah!" I grunted. Barbara giggled a little and sank down on her knees.

Billy whined. "Mom? Should we really....? I mean... Dad, you know?"

"Yeah..." muttered Barbara, and she took my cock into her mouth.

"Ah, shit beautiful..." I moaned. Barbara sucked hard and started bobbing her head back and forth. It felt really good; she had actually improved since last time.

"Your mom sucks a mean dick, kid," I teased over to Billy.

"Yeah?" he snapped. He was not that warm to me, obviously. Still, he looked intently at his cock-sucking little mother.

Barbara was grunting heavily around my shaft. She was basically deepthroating me. I think she really started letting her inhibitions go, so enthusiastic her blowjob was.

After another few sloppy moments, Barbara eagerly got to her feet. She moaned with short, hurried breaths. As she stood up, she dragged her blouse off and dropped it to the floor. As she pulled her pants off she turned, facing Billy.

Mother and son looked at each other, both panting noticeably. Barbara giggled shyly, then put her hands behind her back to unhook her bra. Billy puffed and squirmed when his mom's big boobs were exposed. Barbara slowly pulled her panties down, giving me a fantastic view of her round, juicy butt. The naked lady let her hands gently slide over her breasts. 

She still faced her blushing son. "It's okay if you want to, ahem, jerk off..." Barbara lovingly told him.

Billy puffed, and carefully met his mother's eyes. "Um, yeah, right," he nodded, as if he was considering the offer.

Intensely observed by Barbara, Billy swallowed then unbuttoned his pants. He strugglingly kicked them off, standing simply in a T-shirt and boxers. With a nervous cough, he shoved his hand down his underwear and pulled out his dick.

Barbara sighed at the look of it. Billy looked deep in her eyes, his hard cock throbbing in his hand. Slowly, he stroked it.

"Maybe not finish so 'close' to me this time, though?" Barbara panted. 

"Yeah, sure thing, mom." Billy agreed, with a nod.

"All right then, honey," Barbara said happily. "Maybe a change of scenery?" she suggested to me, with a warm smile.

I nodded, grinned, and waved my cock playfully in her direction.

Barbara giggled with nervous anticipation. She started walking towards the living room. I followed right behind her, Billy scuffling along, too.

As we all entered the room, I put my hands on Barbara's back. "Why don't you get down on the floor, sweetness?" I 'suggested' in a husky rumble.

Barbara giggled, and once more, and got down on her knees. Billy had walked a bit into the room; he stood some feet away, facing us. We looked at each other, while we both jerked our rock-hard sticks to the plump, lovely lady on the floor between us.

"Oh my..." came a moaning sigh from Barbara. "You're so hard, Billy," she panted, taking both me and him a little by surprise.

Billy gave a short, embarrassed laugh. "Yeah, well..." he grunted, and awkwardly stepped out of his boxers.

My dick was achingly hard. I wiggled it about demonstratively, making sure Billy caught sight of it. "Hey, kid?" I grinned, "Want me to stick this inside your mommy?"

Billy looked strained. He did jerk faster, though. "Yeah...I kinda do, actually," he puffed, and threw an apologetic look his mother's way.

"God, honey...." Barbara gasped. She then urgently lunged forward to all fours, eagerly pouting her big ass out at me. "Do it, Stan!" she moaned. "Put it in me!"

There really was no need of convincing me. I got up behind her and rammed my cock in. She screamed with pleasure, as I pushed inside. Her warm pussy was already so wet, it was soaked, and I slid in with ease.

I grabbed her hips and started pummeling her with hard fuck-thrusts. She yelled and moaned louder for every one of them.

Billy stared with an open mouth. His eyes grew larger, and his hand stroked faster.

Man, fucking Barbara felt great! Her pussy was so wet, I imagined hearing splashing sounds. Her lovely butt bounced with wonderful 'smacks' against me.

Barbara squealed and moaned wildly. "Yes! Oh, like that! Feels so good!".  She pushed and slammed herself back at me, trying to match my tempo. "Do me, Stan! Do me!" she screamed.

I banged away like crazy into her hole. I was already starting to sweat. "Shit, man... I really like fucking your mom, Billy!" I grunted to the young man. 

"My God!" laughed Barbara, in happy surprise. Billy looked up, face red and forehead clammy. His dick looked about to burst.

"Feels good, honey?" Barbara panted, indicating her son's member. 

"Yeah," huffed Billy, accompanied by an apologetic half-shrug.

"Good. I'm glad," smiled Barbara, in a motherly manner, as she bounced herself on me again.

"This is just so... unimaginable, you know?" she wheezed to Billy, "That you like watching me."

"I know." Billy puffingly agreed.

"But you do?" Barbara pantingly pushed; her hole tightening.

"Mhmm," Billy nodded vehemently, stroking his cock even faster.

"Me too, honey..." Barbara moaned. Slamming herself back violently fast, she groaned loudly, "God help me, I really like you watching me, Billy! Aahh!"

I growled and put it in an extra gear, really got to fucking her as fast as I could. Barbara's high moans came in quick breaths. 

She almost screamed at her son. "I'm so sorry, honey, but I really love looking at your coooock!"

Her pussy clamped slightly, and I had to push a little harder.

"Holy shit, mom..." Billy groaned, jerking like all hell, his balls bouncing and his shaft hard as steel.

I almost blew my load right there and then. I succeeded keeping it in though, and slowed down my speed to catch my breath. Billy had slowed down, too. Likely he was edging as well. In front of me Barbara hung her head and panted heavily.

Now, Barbara's comment inspired an idea. "Hey, kid," I called across the room. I got his attention. "Come round here. You'll get a good look at your mother's holes." I grinned.

Billy seemed a bit unsure. But, quickly enough he staggered over. 

"I don't know about that, Stan..." Barbara whined. 

But Billy had already rounded us and stood looking over my shoulder. I slowly plowed my dick in and out of that drenched hole. I heard Billy's breath quickening. His eyes burning at my shaft sliding in his mother's pussy. I chuckled and spread her buttcheeks, giving the kid a good look of his mom's tightest hole. Billy grunted and jacked vehemently. 

"What are you thinking of kid?" I laughed goadingly. 

"Nothing! Shut up!" Billy snapped, panicked.

"Oh my! Oh God!" Barbara gasped. She put her face and arms on the floor, lifting her behind. She must've really wanted to show off her stuff.

I increased both my speed and force. Barbara was moaning and the sounds of her slamming butt were filling the room. Billy grunted and moaned fervently behind my ear.

My shaft twitched in the tight hole. I was getting close. "Shit, kid... I'm 'bout to finish!" I chuckled.

Barbara jolted. "Oh, wait! Not yet!" she squealed. She crawled forward, which dragged me out of her, and stood up facing us.

She breathed rapidly and looked between us. Billy's throbbing cock getting the most glances, I noticed.

"I know I really shouldn't do this," Barbara panted. "But, I really want to finish on... on the bed..." She looked so ashamed and so horny at the same time.

I shrugged and nodded sideways. Didn't matter to me, you know. Billy apparently had no say in it. Barbara chuckled aroused, and grabbed hold of my hand. 

"Come along then!" she moaned, and dragged me towards hers and Bob's room.

Billy was just behind us. I'd barely crossed the threshold 'fore Barbara threw herself down in the marital bed. She rolled over on her back and spread her legs wide.

I walked up to the foot of the bed, to that inviting pussy. Billy stayed back a bit, just a step or two in from the doorway.

I got on top of her and immediately stuffed my cock in her. Her legs swung to either side of me, my legs were a good bit out of the bed's frame.

I was so riled up. Just growled in her face and began pounding her so hard, the bed creaked.

Barbara squealed and moaned excitedly. I could hear Billy's panting moans from the doorway, as the kid started jacking it again.

"Oh God, Stan! Give it to me! Yes! Yes!" Barbara yelled. I pummeled her wildly. Already, I was approaching my finish.

"Oh, shit!" grunted Billy loudly.

"Billy! Billy!" Barbara moaned. "You still okay, honey?" she gaspingly added.

"Yeah....Yeah, sure..." Billy puffed. His voice had changed a bit. He sounded almost beastly horny now. "You can keep going..." he groaned, "Ohh...shit...Keep-keep going, mom..."

His mother was obviously at an equal level of arousal. "Maybe-maybe you could, ooh, cum on me again, honey?" she moaned urgently.

"Yeah...maybe..." groaned Billy, stroking like a madman.

I snarled and rammed my cock in Barbara as mightily as possible. I was about to bust.

"Yes! Yes! You should cum on me, Billy!" Barbara yelled. "I love you!". 

Billy grunted, "Oh, shit.... ah.. I love you too, mom..." He staggered a few steps closer. I got a quick glimpse of him. He was certainly about to get his rocks off any second.

My dick twitched. I wouldn't be able to hold it any longer. "Aah, shit! I'm gonna bust it!" I croaked. Hurriedly I rolled off Barbara and shuffled up in the bed. She rolled over and got on all fours in front of me. Her knees pressed to the mattress, her big butt swaying just outside the foot of the bed, and her mouth greedily wrapped around my throbbing shaft.

Billy was groaning profusely. I saw his crazed look. His hand stroked feverishly. His eyes completely lost in the clear sight of his mother's jiggling ass and dripping pussy.

With great relief and satisfaction, I let go. My dick erupted and spewed my loads into Barbara's working mouth. "Fuck yeah! Shiiit!" I bellowed. Barbara coughed a greedy moan, swallowing all the while.

I had barely emptied myself, when my eyes caught Billy. The kid looked half-mad. Like some raw, animalistic instinct had grabbed hold of him. He was seemingly beyond any measure of self-control.

To this day, I still get chills of surrealism thinking back to this.

Billy bellowed a rumbling roar. He sprung across the remaining floor, straight towards his mother. The kid's dick was so throbbingly hard I couldn't begin to describe it. At the same moment, he reached Barbara's behind he aimed it in.

"Honey!? What are you dooooing!?" Barbara cried out, as Billy pushed himself inside her and furiously started pumping. He had that crazed, almost-absent look on his face. His hands violently grabbed at his mother's waist.

"Oh god." croaked Barbara. Her eyes flashed and she started screaming. "I'm gonna cum! Aahh! Billy! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!! Ooh, aaahhh!" It was a wild, sobbing, scream.

Billy looked both horrified and bestial. He didn't let up on his infernal pumping.

Barbara threw up her head and our eyes met. Her shock vanished instantly. Her face shifted, burning eyes and predatory grin. "Fuck Yeah!" she snarled, and violently started slamming her ass back at Billy.

Stunned, I stared at them. The room was filled with their mad moans and that unrelenting sound of Barbara's ass slapping against her son.

Barbara screamed in persistent, loud moans. Then Billy's eyes flashed. He croaked and let out a rumbling, gritted, roar. He banged out several hard, disjointed thrusts, and then slowed off.

I could barely grasp what'd just happened. Billy stopped. He stared down at his mother's behind. Barbara rested her head and gasped. Billy panted heavily. He looked incredibly stunned and shocked. A shaken-to-his-core-like look. Which wasn't surprising at all. I mean, hell. Poor kid had just fucked his own mother! And cummed inside her at that!

We all got real quiet. None of us were sure about how to handle this. Billy backed off. Barbara lay down on her stomach.

I soon decided that this wasn't my problem to deal with. I can't help what other people do, right?

"Maybe you guys should take some time?" I puffed.

"All right... Maybe...Yeah, sure..." Barbara mumbled.

Billy just stood there, panting.

Awkwardly I took my leave. I just walked out, you know; dressed while exiting and everything.

I was shaken for the rest of the day. However, that night, the memory of Barbara and Billy slithered into my mind. I jerked off like hell after that...

....................................

Man, I really need to sleep now. I'll wrap this up tomorrow, if I have time before work. I'm gonna need a "part 3" for the last couple of things...

Peace out, for now!

/Stan