The Confessions of Stan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doreen seemed to be forced to give in to her physical needs. "Shit! Damn it!" she spluttered, in frustrated urgency. "Fucking shit...I need it...Now," she snarled, apparently ashamed and reluctant to give in, but far too horny not to. She threw herself on all fours, face down and ass up. "Quickly!" she hissed at me.

I knew I needed to strike while the iron was hot, so I lunged forward and got up behind her, my rock-hard dick readied in my hand. I aimed it below her round cheeks. It was a pretty familiar sight, if you know what I mean.

"We really shouldn't do this!" Doreen whispered.

"No, we shouldn't..." I grunted in agreement, and I slid my cock inside her.

Doreen uttered a surprised gasp of pleasure. Her pussy was wet, slick and well-worked by the dildo. Ready for me. I puffed and pushed, inching my way up her slit. She was actually quite a bit tighter than Shanelle. I started thrusting in my wife's sister. Slowly, she started to moan both louder and faster.

I grabbed her waist and got to pumping.

"Shit! Yes! That's it! Fuuck!" she whimpered, heavily. She started pounding herself back at me and her already-tight hole clamped up.

I groaned, satisfied as shit, bringing my wife's sister to orgasm.

Our fuck-tempo was quickening. I growled and grunted a bit louder. Doreen seemed to try to keep her own noises down. Probably she didn't dare to fully give in to it yet. I realized she might want us to stop, since she'd already achieved her goal. So, I kinda slowed off a bit and was immediately met with an eager hiss of, "Keep going! Don't stop!"

I chuckled and went into a higher gear; really enjoying Doreen's butt slapping against me. Pumping away, I started tossing my head around a little. That's when I noticed movement in the doorway. I immediately turned to look. Fuck, wouldn't you know it? There was Danny...

He must've just come home. He was standing in the doorway, looking about as stunned as you'd expect, from someone who'd just caught his mother and his uncle fucking. Our eyes met. I gave him a stern stare and shook my head, so he would keep his mouth shut, and get the fuck out of there. Poor kid bolted at that, and disappeared as if struck by lightning.

I returned my focus to plowing Doreen's wet little twat. It was already tightening up for a second time. "Shit...Stan..." she panted, "I'm gonna cum again..." This time, she didn't hold back. She slammed her ass as fast as hell against me, and threw her head back. "Yes! Shit! Fuuuck!" she moaned, loudly.

I banged away harder, now. Growling and staring down at her slapping cheeks, I saw that tight hole between them and got to wondering. Was she more inclined to take it up her cute ass than her sister was?

I wouldn't get the chance to find out, though. 'Cause just a moment later, there was a slight creak from the door. Now, Doreen didn't notice but I turned and looked again. Sure enough, there he was again, my nephew.

Danny stared intently. Not with the same shock as before. There was something else in his look now--a shamed curiosity and reluctant desire; a look I'd seen way too many times lately. Our eyes met again. I just gave him a look and a shrug, then went back to fucking his mother.

My dick was throbbing hard in that drenched hole. I was slowly closing in on busting my nut. "Shit, babe..." I moaned. 

Doreen moaned, as well. "Fuck me, Stan!" she panted, "Fuck me!" 

I glanced over at Danny. He was rubbing and squeezing at his crotch, obviously he was hard. I grinned at him, but I didn't think he noticed. I, however, definitely noticed him unbuttoning his pants and sticking his hand down his underwear.This stuff again, man....

Doreen gasped, panted and moaned wilder and louder. "Guess big sister's gonna kill me!" she sighed, with a moaning giggle. That seemed to turn her peeping son on, because he puffed his cheeks and hurriedly pulled his dick out. He was super hard and started stroking immediately.

I don't know, guys. I mean, I'd been in weirder shit, a lot weirder, but this was my own relatives, my family. Anyway, you know my dick; once I've started, there's no stopping it. Besides, I was getting really close by that time.

Doreen was fervently rubbing and grinding her butt on me, really jerking herself off on my dick. She whined and groaned. "Shit... You're both bigger and harder than David..." she moaned. Shit, that made me both sinfully gleeful and guilt-ridden at the same time.

I upped my tempo and force. Doreen moaned louder. I really went to town on her. Hell, I even gave her a slap on the ass for good measure. I threw a sweaty look over to the door. Danny was still there. His forehead clammy, and he jerked his dick like crazy.

Danny just stared at his mom, stroking frantically. Suddenly, his eyes widened and I heard him let out the smallest hint of a muffled grunt. Then his dick twitched and the poor kid shot his load. He seemed a bit taken aback by it. Still, he jacked himself off feverishly; his cum gleaming, while it sprayed out.

With a horrified look, he started wiping it up with a rag from his pocket. I gave him a wink. But seeing my nephew's 'elation', put me over the edge. I grabbed hard onto Doreen's waist, and rammed my cock in her as hard and fast as I possibly could.

She grunted and moaned in full pleasure. Her body tensed and her pussy gripped my shaft tightly as all hell. "Fuck, Stan! Shiiit! I'm fucking gonna cum!" she blurted. She'd just started her screaming orgasm, when I could no longer keep mine at bay. 

"Fuck, Doreen! Fuck, yeah!" I bellowed.

We came together. My dick erupted and started pumping my loads deep inside her. Hard fucking shots spewed out and I roared through gritted teeth, as I emptied myself in my wife's sister's pussy.

"Aw, shit, Stan!" Doreen groaned. She rolled over and panted. I felt a pang of panic, but quickly saw that Danny had run off. Doreen looked at me with a worried look. "How...How are we gonna handle this?" she asked in a whisper. 

"Handle what?" I asked, with a theatrical shrug, and a potent wink. Doreen smiled wryly and gave a quick nod. Good, she was on board.

I grinned back at her and left the room. Danny's door was shut I noticed, as I passed on my way to bed.

.........................

JOANNA 

The last day at Doreen's went by, without anything really special happening. All three of us were content with playing along, as if everything was as it'd always been. Sure, Danny gave both me and his mom strange looks every now and then, but otherwise everything was fine. 

When time finally came to go back home, it was already getting pretty late. I knew Shanelle was not gonna be at home, because of a conference, but Jaqueline was probably gonna be at our house. She had told her mother that she and Johnny hadn't decided where to spend the night yet, though. 

So when I parked up my driveway, I didn't know if I was gonna be home alone, or not. Didn't matter to me, really. I was tired as shit, and just walked in without calling out for anyone. I wanted to sleep, so I made my way to my room right away. 

When I got upstairs, I heard noises from Jaqueline's room. Grunts and moans--obvious sex sounds. Crap... I ground my teeth, boiling inside on the behest of Johnny the prick. 

Don't ask me why, or what my plan was, but I walked up to the room and peered inside. The door was a fraction open. Now, I don't know what else was to be expected, but there they were, having sex on the bed. It was pretty dark, so I didn't see much, luckily. It was clear that Johnny was on top, however. 

I stood there a minute or two, hearing Jaqueline's moans and Johnny's grunts. He sounded more strained and more urgent with every passing second. And soon enough, I was forced to hear Jaqueline violently hiss, "Cum in my pussy, baby!" followed by Johnny's sweaty groans, as he emptied himself in my daughter.    

I hurried away from there. I tried to walk to my room as seamlessly as possible, but it was a bit of a struggle since, for some reason, I was raging hard. 

It was so bad, I had to jerk off the second I got on my bed. I heard Jaqueline sneaking off to the bathroom. She was still in there when I finished. Fucking Johnny, man... This was all his fault, I decided. 

As I drifted, angrily and shamefully, off to sleep, I also decided that the little prick needed to be punished. 

... 

I woke up pretty late, but, since it was Saturday, it was fine. Jaqueline and Johnny had already finished breakfast before I got to the kitchen. Jaqueline was happy I was home, and gave me a sweet kiss and hug. Johnny tried to be polite. He whined about his car being broken or something. 

Anyway, I had my goal set for the day. I rumbled about needing to leave for an errand. Jaqueline said, "Bye," and Johnny fussed over which bus to take home. (Yup...Didn't think that one through.) 

I got in the car and drove straight to Johnny's house. My cock was already throbbing. I was gonna show that little prick. I was gonna fuck his slut mom silly. Parked on the street outside, and peered at the house. I saw Joanna through the kitchen windows. Unfortunately I also saw James. Now, I wasn't really in the mood for the whole 'cuckold-the-husband-thing', so I waited for a while. 

I was in luck, actually, 'cause after like ten minutes, James left the house and drove off. When he was out of sight, I strolled over to the front door and rang the bell. 

Joanna grinned wide when she saw me. "Well, look at that!" she purred. "Jaqueline forgot something again?" she teased as I walked inside.

"Yeah, let's say that," I chuckled, and grabbed her ass teasingly.

Joanna giggled, "We'll see if it's in the living room." She laughed, and dragged me by the wrist. 

I had my clothes off and dick out within the minute; standing there, in front of the couches, slowly stroking myself, while the slutty woman eagerly undressed.

"Too bad, you just missed my husband!" she chuckled muskily, and got down on her knees. 

"Yeah, too bad..." I moaned, and got my cock shoved in her mouth. 

I moaned, as she sucked my throbbing rod; her big titties dangling, and her fat arse jiggling, while her head bobbed. I was about to throw her on the nearest couch when a man's voice screamed out from behind me. 

"This is your fucking 'errand'!?" screamed Johnny, from the doorway. 

I mean who else, right? Should pretty much start to expect this kinda thing every time. 

Joanna spit me out. "Baby?!" she gasped, not quite as horrified as a mother should've sounded in that situation. She sounded mostly excited, actually. 

"This again, mom!? Can't fucking believe this! Shit!" Johnny raged on.

"Hey, calm down, kid!" I growled, and gave him a stern, meaning look.

"Yeah, everything's fine, baby," Joanna said, giving my dick a quick peck on the tip.

"Fucking shit..." Johnny whined, troubled. 

"Look, kid..." I pushed on, "this is gonna happen. I don't give a shit if you like it or not. You know that!" I glared at him intensely, to drive my point home. Johnny sighed in defeat and swallowed nervously. Good, my punishment of him was already in effect. I was still gonna bang his mother, though. 

Joanna was of like mind, obviously. "Yeah, we're doing this, baby," she said. 

"Fine. Screw you both," Johnny muttered, blinking angry tears from his eyes. He turned to storm off, but Joanna stopped him in his tracks. "You know..." she purred, maliciously. "You're welcome to watch, if you want." 

Johnny stared at her.  

"Nothing you haven't seen before..." his mother shrugged and chuckled. 

"Why? Why would I want to watch?" Johnny whimpered. The kid looked confused and shocked, that his dear mommy wanted him there. For a second time, no less. 

Joanna shrugged. "Well, think of your father's affairs..." she purred, with concealed threat. "Also, it would make me happy," she added, in a sweeter tone. 

"I mean... Mom? This...? Shit.. I don't know..." Johnny mewled, and shook his head. Still, the kid staggered over to the couch, the one he'd shared with his old man last time, and sat down. Sulkily, he crossed his arms and glared over at us. 

"That's it, baby..." Joanna smiled. She barked a satisfied laugh, and squeezed at my dick. "How 'bout you return the favor?" she winked. Then she got up, went over to the empty couch and lazily slouched down. She spread her legs wide, giving both me and Johnny a good look at her drenched pussy. 

I grinned hungrily, already coming to terms (well, kinda...) with the new situation. With a pounce, I was on my knees in front of Joanna. Pressed my face up between her legs and went to town with my tongue. 

"Ahh, that's it..." sighed Joanna. She moaned pleasurably, and carefully rubbed her hands on those fat, floppy titties of hers. 

My achingly hard rod ground at the floor a bit, but it was fine. I absolutely buried myself in that wet hole. Joanna cooed and moaned louder. And I could hear Johnny squirm a bit, from over my shoulder. 

"Mom?" he whimpered. "W-Were you actually serious last time? About me, I mean..."

I smiled to myself, remembering Joanna's comment. Johnny sounded kinda worried when he spoke. 

"Of course not, baby!" Joanna assured him. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean it." She sounded genuinely loving; motherly, even. "Spur of the moment thing, you know..." she added, hastily. 

"All right, then..." Johnny said, maybe not entirely convinced. 

I got riled up from the sweet memory from last time with this family. My dick was aching to be shoved up some nice fuck hole. "Turn over, woman!" I gasped sloppily, face drenched. Joanna squealed huskily, and turned over on all fours. I got her fat arse right in front of my face. 

I got up and put my rod in my hand. "Hey, kid?" I leered at Johnny. "Think mommy wants to fuck?" I grinned.  

Johnny sighed. "Yeah, probably," he scoffed. He didn't really look that horrified anymore. 

Joanna barked a horny sounding laugh. "Stick it in!" she urged, wiggling her butt. 

I rammed my cock hard up her pussy, and moaned loudly when I slid inside.

Joanna groaned louder. "Shit, yes! Fuck me with that cock!" she bellowed. She instantly started slamming herself back at me, and I grabbed hold of her and pumped away, wild as hell. "Yeah, that's it! Fuck my dirty hole! Fuck me! Fuck me! Aahh!" roared Joanna, crazed. 

Man, Joanna's a great fuck. Wild and horny, her big buttcheeks slapping hard on me. I plowed her fast and well. "Crap..." I heard Johnny hiss. I looked at him. He was squirming a bit on the couch. His eyes were fixed on his fucked mother. He didn't seem abhorred, more like troubled by something he knew. 

"I'm so fucking wet! You feel that, huh? You feel how drenched my hole is?" Joanna growled enticingly. "So fucking wet, babe." 

I puffed down at her. A frustrated "Shit," came from Johnny. He was redfaced now, I saw, with teeth gritted and his legs crossed. Or well, he tried keeping them crossed anyway. I chuckled at him. "Her pussy's real good, kid." I taunted him. 

Johnny gave an exasperated groan. "Fuck," he snarled. That's when I realized what'd been bugging him. Ha! Poor kid couldn't restrain himself any longer. He hurriedly unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them and, with a begrudged look, pulled his dick out. 

It was rock hard and actually kinda big. For some reason, I sorta felt proud of the kid. Until I realized that that thing had been in my daughter the night prior. With a hard-to-shake-off image of Jaqueline fresh in my mind, I pounded Joanna forcefully. 

She moaned and grunted loudly, pressing her ass up against me. I glanced once more at her son. Johnny ignored me. He was stroking his cock, though. Looked like he tried to make himself invisible. 

Tough luck for him though, as I immediately sat out to expose him. "Feel good, kid?" I grinned. 

Joanna twitched and turned her head towards her son. "You jerking off, baby?" she panted, voice squealing. 

Johnny sorta glared at her. "Yeah..." he admitted, muttering; his hand was still stroking, though. To Joanna's apparent delight, since her gaze lingered a moment at her son's raging hard-on. 

With a jolt, the dirty woman got to moving. "Sit down!" she puffed at me, as she crept away from my dick. She got on the floor and I sat down in her spot. Quickly, she turned her back to me and sat down on my lap, impaling herself on my throbbing cock again. I held her waist and she started bouncing, moaning wildly and staring at Johnny's dick-jerking. 

"Can't fucking believe I'm doing this..." Johnny whined. He looked at his mother's face, after a momentarily glance at those flopping tits, and gave a pleading look. "No weird shit, mom. Right?" he begged. 

"Of course not!" Joanna puffed. "I promise, baby! I promise!" she moaned on, jumping heavily on my rod. "With all my heart!" she vowed, and rolled her hips over my completely inserted piece of meat. 

"Okay, good," Johnny puffed, still stroking. 

Joanna fucked herself silly jumping up and down. She grunted and moaned to high heavens; all the while, staring her son in the face, and staring at his dick. Johnny tried to avoid eye contact, and succeeded most of the time. Not all, though. Mostly, he looked at the bouncing heavy tits and our pumping groins. He jerked fervently, some sweat starting to show on his forehead. 

I grabbed Joanna tighter. With a strained grumble, I started pumping violently up into her. My balls were tingling, and I inched closer to the finish line. "Yes! Aah! Fuck! Ram your dick in my fucking slut hole! Yeaah!" Joanna screamed. 

Johnny groaned loudly, jerking like crazy. He was puffing heavily, and his cheeks were red. 

"Y-you're getting close, baby?" Joanna gasped breathlessly. 

Johnny threw her a quick look. "Yeah. I kinda am, actually," he panted, a hint of surprised joy in his voice.

Joanna bawled a moan, then she swung her legs around and, with some struggle, turned herself to facing me. Still straddling my dick, she started riding. Started off a bit slowly, but she quickly found her pace. Her eyes were fiery with horniness. I found myself close to slipping out of her a few times 'cause she was so wet. 

Joanna had turned into a snarling fuck-beast. She was really, really, grinding me and railing herself hard, along my shaft.

"I'm so fucking horny right now!" she squealed, and pumped hard with her hips. Her big ass powerfully slamming at my thighs. Her pace became feverishly urgent, and her pussy started tightening up. 

From the other couch, Johnny burst out in excessively urgent grunts. A vicious grin flashed on Joanna's face. She chuckled sinfully to herself, then lifted her head. "Johnny!" she barked. "Get over here, andcum on me!" 

Johnny sprung to his feet. "But...? Fuuuck!" he bawled, horrified but unable to stop himself, as he lunged up behind his mom's billowing ass. The kid jerked frantically and blew his load. 

Joanna screamed in cackling ecstasy, "Fucking spray all over me, baby! Yesss!!".

As Johnny's cum splattered over her, Joanna came so hard, that my dick got squeezed numb. He squirted almost up to her shoulder blades, then all over her back. The last urgent drops shot down on the top of her cheeks. 

Johnny stared down in disbelief, at his mother's cum-speckled ass; at the same time, Joanna's orgasm was ebbing. I lost my mind, and hammered my cock hard as balls up in that freaky woman, until it erupted and I filled her pussy. 

"Yeah, that's it..." Joanna purred pantingly, as my loads pumped out into her. 

"Horny girl..." I chuckled sweatily, when I'd finished. 

"Shit, mom..." came a sniveling sob from Johnny. Abashed, he buttoned up his pants and made to leave. 

"See you at dinner, baby!" Joanna cackled, and wiggled her butt. 

"Christ, mom..." Johnny whimpered. 

The kid was out of there, and soon enough, I would be, too. "Well, until next time!" I winked at the dirty lady.