The Confessions of Stan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, absolutely." Joanna giggled. She was still on the couch when I left the house. 

On my drive home, I kinda pitied Johnny. Maybe it was time to stop harassing the kid. Well, maybe not... 

......................

CHARLOTTE

Now, this part's weird, even for me. I had done some weird shit, but my meeting with Charlotte was....something else.

It was Wednesday, the middle of the week, in the middle of the work day. I got a call from Jaqueline, which was odd 'cause she never called me. "Hey, daddy! What's up?" she started, with the unmistakeable tone of wanting something, usually money, from me.

I just said I was at work and asked what she wanted. "Well, listen... I need your help. Like, right now. Can you come by? Pretty please?" Now, if my daughter needed my help, I'd leave work in a heartbeat, any day of the week. There was something in her voice though...

Still, I got both curious and worried at the same time, so I told her I'd come straight away. "Great! I'm at Cassie's. Text you the address. Love you!" she squeaked, and hung up.

The address pinged in my phone, before I'd reached the car. I knew of Cassie, Cassandra her full name was. She was Jaqueline's BFF, so I'd seen her 'round the house every now and then. She sported some emo-goth-grunge-whatever kinda look. Not too keen to grow up, not unlike Jaqueline, so she also still lived with her parents.

Anyway, I got over there. Jaqueline was waiting outside the house, and met me as I walked up. She giggled and hugged me. I was a bit distant. "What's going on, baby?" I demanded. Jaqueline said she'd tell me inside. So, in we went.

Cassie was waiting inside. She was leaning against a wall in the hallway, arms crossed, in front of an almost-closed door.

"Cassandra." I greeted with an apprehending nod.

"Hey, Stan..." she purred. There was a grin on her face and a gleam in her eyes I'd never seen before. On her, at least...

"All right. What's up?" I huffed. Cassie took a deep breath. She got a bit troubled, but proceeded to tell me that she had found out that her mother, Charlotte, who happened to be our local librarian, was having an affair. Somehow, Cassie had come across a video of her dear mom sucking a dick that did not belong to her husband, Chris.

"I fucking hate mom right now, you know!" Cassandra fumed. "I want her to be like 'punished' or something..." She gritted her teeth and wrung her hands.

Jaqueline took over then. "Yeah, so we told her we had the clip, and got her to agree to.... a thing," my daughter 'explained'.

"Okay?" I muttered, still not any wiser.

"Some boys from school were gonna help us, but they chickened out." Jaqueline went on.

"Yeah!" Cassie snapped. "We need this 'punishment', so we can get that cheating bitch to pay for our concert tickets!" she growled.

I still didn't get what the fuck was going on. But to my ears, it sounded like a stupid-ass plan. "Why don't you use the video you have?" I asked; why on earth I was involving myself in this bullshit, I didn't know.

"Because..." Jaqueline started, "...it got deleted." She gave her BFF a sour look. Cassandra met it with an equally embarrassed look, then quickly stared at the floor.

My daughter kept telling the story. "We told her we still had it. So she would... agree, you know?" I didn't know. Jaqueline went on. "Well, she's agreed to, um, do this. So we put a camera in her bedroom. To make a new video... In case she calls our bluff." 

Slowly, it dawned on me what kind of thing they wanted me to do. That was fucking absurd! Why would Jaqueline even think of that? For all she knew, I was a loving father (which I was), and a faithful husband (not quite so much). "Wait! What are you saying? I can't do this shit! Are you kidding?" I protested. "I wouldn't do that to mom!" I lied to my daughter.

Jaqueline gave me an unconvinced look. "Dad," she said, decisively. "We've heard the rumours. We know you'll do this for us."

I groaned, and rubbed my neck. "I dunno-," I started. 

"Listen," Jaqueline cut me off. "Do it for my sake. Please, dad!" she pleaded.

I grumbled a bit more. This was weird, uncomfortable, and somehow (you know me) kinda arousing. My daughter sealed my fate with her next argument. 

"You don't want mom to hear about your little hobbies, right?" She gave me a victorious grin. "Damn..." I muttered.

I could never say no to my baby girl. Her looming threat made my decision 'easier', as well. "Fine! Fine, I'll do it," I conceded. 

"Thank you, daddy!" Jaqueline purred, sweetly.

Cassandra gave a chuckle, that might've been from excitement. 

"So...?" I started, bitterly, "when should I get together with your mother then?"

Cassie smiled widely, and Jaqueline started snickering. "Right now, dad!" my daughter giggled. 

"Yeah?" I asked, a bit unexpectedly.

"Yup!" laughed Cassie. She put her foot on the door she'd been standing by. "Here she is!" she exclaimed, and kicked the door open. "Have fun now, mom!" she yelled, maliciously, into the room.  

A bit nervous, I lumbered inside. The girls, luckily, stayed behind. I swung the door back to almost closed, as I entered.

Immediately, I understood what it was Charlotte had agreed to. Shit, it hit me like a ton of bricks. And it was in her and her husband's bedroom, where in the middle of the bed, she was positioned. Charlotte, on all fours. Well, kinda more like a crouched fetal position, if that makes sense. She was fully clothed, typical librarian outfit, and her butt was pointed towards the doorway.

She made muffled sounds, but said no words. I took some steps closer. Yup, she'd been tied up. Some strings or cords were connecting her knees with her elbows. Hands were tied together and she had even been gagged. Some soft rag bound 'round her head, and stuffed in her mouth.

I almost got a bit scared at first. This woman must've been mad to agree to let this be done to her. And by her own daughter, no less! Or maybe, Jaqueline had done the deed, I realized with a cold knot in my stomach.

Now, Charlotte obviously noticed my arrival. She tossed with her head, and managed to give me a look and some sort of 'welcoming' moan. I didn't really know where to begin, or how to act--this was new territory for me; my dick was tingling, though. 

"Hello," I coughed. 

"Hhmm," came from Charlotte. 

"I guess I'll just, um, get to it then..." I mumbled. 

"Mmhh," again, came from Charlotte.

I staggered up to her pants-clad butt, and gently traced a seam with my finger. Slowly, I put my whole palm on the cheek and patted her firm behind. That got my cock swelling. I gave her a careful, but firm slap across the taut fabric. That gave me a muffled squeal. I felt my blood rush, and I quickly got more comfortable. I decided I wanted to know what was hiding in those librarian pants, so I gripped and yanked them down. Charlotte mumbled, as her cute ass and cotton panties were exposed.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that behind. My cock was fully hard, stretching the crotch of my jeans. I gave myself a squeeze, then put a finger in Charlotte's panties. I pulled the waistband out, and then let it go; it sprung back on the smooth cheek. I slapped her a bit harder, like a real spank now, and she let out yet another moaning squeal through her gag-rag.

Slowly, my horniness grew. I told you I was bad, right? Anyway, I tore the panties down as well, and proceeded to give that naked ass a good spanking. Charlotte sounded louder and wilder. I decided to interpret that, as her liking what was going on. I bent down and kissed her cheek, and at the same time, I slid a finger between her cheeks.

Fuck, that got me going, actually. I grunted and intently shoved my whole face up that ass. I shook my head about, and played her holes with my tongue. It was hard to hear, but Charlotte moaned quite excitedly. She almost roared when I gleefully stuck a finger up her asshole.

Now, I was sweating and panting. I had gotten aroused so quickly. I stood up and threw both my shirt and pants eagerly to the floor. My boxers felt like they were gonna rip apart at any moment. I didn't get a chance to pull them down, though, 'cause right at that moment, the door was flung open.

It was Cassie, just bursting into the bedroom. "Shit! I couldn't stand just peeping from outside!" she gasped.

Charlotte squeaked alarmed from the bed. 

"How you doing in here, mom?" Cassie chuckled, and strutted to the other end of the bed and sat down in front of her mother's head.

"Hold on. You're for real?" I puffed. This was something else. 

Cassie looked at me and smirked. "Go on," she purred, meaningfully.

Now, I'd like to say that I hesitated, but you know... I looked at the girl and met her fiery eyes. Then, I pulled my boxers down. My cock sprung out and stood straight up, hard and throbbing as all hell.

Cassie moaned lowly. She looked down at her tied-up mother and smiled. "Ooh, think you're gonna like that, mommy!" she giggled, and tauntingly tapped her fingertip on Charlotte's nose. Man, that girl was freaking evil!

I grabbed my cock and started stroking it, then turned to Charlotte's exposed ass, and slapped it again. She winced and her daughter laughed. With one hand, I jerked my meat, and with the other, I started playing with the librarian's little butthole.

Suddenly there was a creak from behind me. I looked back and saw my daughter standing there, looking at me. 

"Jaqueline?!" I shouted. Desperately I tried to cover my dick in my hands. 

Jaqueline walked inside. She looked both shamed and excited. This was fucking surreal.

"Ha! Fucking knew it, you freaky bitch!" Cassie cackled at her BFF. 

"Yeah, well..." grumbled Jaqueline. "Sorry, dad..." she shrugged, as she walked past me.

I was kinda panicking. This was screwed up on so many levels. But, since I was already hard and horny, I wouldn't be able to stop. I did give it a try, though. 

"Jaqueline. Come on, now! Baby girl... This ain't right!" I pleaded, basically sobbing.

"Yeah, I know..." my daughter mumbled. She was now standing at the side of bed. "But, I'm... um... okay with this," she continued, and then crawled across the sheets. She sat down next to Cassie, on the opposite side of Charlotte's head. "So just keep going," she finished, and looked into my eyes.

I just couldn't believe this. I swallowed, and let my hands fall to my sides. What followed was the strangest moment of my life--showing off my rock-hard cock to my own daughter. And she looked at it, too!

Suddenly, her face changed. "Can't wait for this bitch to get it!" she growled, and grabbed a handful of Charlotte's hair. 

"Right!?" Cassie bellowed. She fiercely ruffled her mother's hair. "Bet you can't wait, too; right, mom?" she laughed.

Without really thinking about it, I had started to slowly stroke my dick again.

Jaqueline chuckled evilly. "Oh, she's gonna get it all right!" She looked at Cassie with a terrible grin that I'd never seen before. "Get her tits out!" she snarled.

Cassie cooed excitedly. Like vultures, both girls attacked the poor woman's blouse. I could hear her muffled screams, as Jaqueline and Cassie tore the blouse open. They both laughed, as they pulled Charlotte's naked breasts out.

"Yeah, that's it! You like this, bitch?!" Jaqueline snarled, and grabbed hold of one of the titties. 

Cassie growled wildly. "Yeah, she does!" she said, and gave her mother a whipping slap across the cheek. She looked at me. "Mom's a slut. She wants that cock, now!" she purred. Then she grabbed Charlotte by the chin. Cassie kissed her mom's forehead and patted the reddened cheek. "Don't you, mommy?" she cooed.

There came muffled cries from Charlotte, and a shake of her ass that made her cheeks jiggle. I decided to take that as the GO-signal, so I got up close behind her, and aimed my cock at the slit beneath the buttocks.

You wouldn't believe it, but that pussy was extremely wet. I shuddered with pleasure when my shaft slid in. 

"Mmhaghh!" came a moaning sound from Charlotte. 

"That feel good, mommy? Huh?" Cassie sang playfully, and kissed her mother's forehead again.

My limit for stopping had already passed long ago. But after burrowing myself in a pussy, it would be virtually impossible to quit. I grabbed her hips and started plowing.

"Fuck yes..." Cassie sighed, as I started banging her mother. I could feel her gaze burning into me. Without warning, she pulled her shirt off, and threw it to the floor. Her pants went next, and within a heartbeat, her bra was gone, as well.

I stared dumbfounded, as my daughter's best friend gave me winks and kisses. She started playing with her firm little titties for me.

Now, this was freaky. This got me going. I fucked Charlotte so wildly, the whole bed was shaking. 

Jaqueline moaned. "Yeah! Give it to her, dad!" she snarled at me, whilst vehemently groping and pinching Charlotte's breasts.

Can't say I ever expected to be urged on by my daughter into fucking someone. Can't say it made me slow down, either. Can't say that at all...

Cassie shrieked a mean laugh. "You like daddy's dick, huh?" she leered at Jaqueline. 

"Shut up!" Jaqueline snapped, but was just met with more laughter. Cassie flung her panties at the wall and violently started rubbing her clit. Jesus Christ, man...

Charlotte's moans got louder and shriller. Even through the gag, she could be heard clearly. Her hole was steadily tightening up. "Ooh, you like it, mommy?" Cassie teased with a childish voice. She was rubbing herself like crazy, all the while kissing her mother all over the face. "You like getting that big cock in you, huh? You like getting your little pussy fucked?" she teased. Jaqueline laughed heartily at that.

Charlotte squirmed. Her hole clamped hard, and I had to press like shit to stay inside. 

"Mmuuhhggh!" she cried. 

Cassie and Jaqueline laughed meanly. "That's it, dad! Fuck her! Fuck the bitch!" Jaqueline growled.

Then I noticed she had unbuttoned her jeans and stuck her hand down. That was... an indescribable thing to see. "Baby..." I puffed, and shook my head. She didn't notice and I'm sad to say it was difficult not glancing at her rolling wrist, working her hand in her pants.

Cassie wasn't shy either, fingering and rubbing herself like crazy. "So fucking hot..." she groaned. I grunted and banged on harder--really smacking that butt and those thighs with my legs and groin.

The absurdity of the situation was blurring, and all the while, my animalistic horniness grew. The emo-goth-whatever chick was even worse than me, though. With a growl, she threw herself forwards on all fours. Her face got right next to her mother's hip. Cassie moaned and chuckled, as she stared at my rod pumping her mom's drenched pussyhole.

I gave her a sweaty smile and kept fucking. From my other side, Jaqueline jolted. She puffed and crept up towards me, as well. Soon, I had both girls staring up at me, on either side of Charlotte's ass. I couldn't quite face Jaqueline's gaze, but every time she turned to look at my plowing dick, I felt a burning tingle.

Cassie rested her face on Charlotte's cheek. She had two fingers inside herself and was groaning heavily. "Yeah...Fuck her...Fuck my mom..." she grated, pumping herself with her hand. Her other hand quickly slapped her mother's buttock. Jaqueline laughed at that and slapped the other one.

I slowed down a bit, and looked down at the girls. I tried to focus mostly on Cassie. She was scratching her mom's butt, grinning widely and staring at my dick with evil eyes gleaming. She snorted a laugh, and gleaned over at Jaqueline. "Hey! Watch me suck your dad, biatch!" she cackled.

Without warning, Cassie grabbed my dick and pulled it out of her mother. Charlotte squeaked, surprised. 

Jaqueline sighed, "Shit..." as Cassie eagerly swallowed my cock up.

Shit, that felt good. Cassie's lips closing round my shaft and her warm, wet mouth enclosing me. "Holy fuck..." I groaned. 

"Yeah? You like that, dad?" Jaqueline scoffed, and gave me a look. I glanced back at her with an apologetic shrug. Cassie's sloppy blowjob almost made me cum. Man, she was bobbing her head.

She spat me out in time though. "Tastes like pussy!" she giggled shrilly. "Hear that, mom?" she taunted, and butted her ass on the side of Charlotte's face. The poor woman grunted unintelligibly.

Cassie roared in a fit of laughter, and slapped her mother's butt hard. Jaqueline slapped her side of librarian-ass, grinning and chuckling at the same time. Both girls got into a wild spankfest. Pummeling Charlotte's asscheeks with slaps 'til they were bright pink. 

"Mhah! Mhah! Mhah!" Charlotte shrieked.

"You like it, you fucking bitch!" Cassie laughed, and kissed her mother's burning cheeks. The girl was hotly worked up. She clawed at her mom's buttocks, growled and even bit one of the cheeks. 

"Hmaauh!" cried Charlotte, at her freaky daughter's nibbling.

Cassie frothed. She bit the ass again, and even brought her hand up and rubbed her mom's soaked pussylips. The tied-up woman moaned wildly.

I got in a frenzy; grunted like crazy; then, I pushed the crazed girls aside, and rammed my cock back into Charlotte. I growled and fucked her as hard and as fast as I possibly could. Her wet slit, almost immediately, clamped tight around my meat. 

"Mmuuhggh! Ghhaammh!" she screamed, cumming even harder than before.

Cassie had thrown herself back in front of her mother's face. She was panting like crazy and fervently rubbing herself. "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuuuck! Yes! Yesss!" she screamed. Hell, I think she even squirted a bit when she came.

Jaqueline was laying on her side, taking it all in. Her hand firmly tucked in her pants. I was banging so wildly, my limit would soon be exceeded. My balls tickled and my throbbing shaft itched. But, I met Jaqueline's gaze and sorta stopped.

She stared me right in the eyes. "You should fuck her in the ass, dad," she growled. 

Cassie shouted ecstatically, "Yes! Fucking do it! Yesss!"

My daughter's suggestion, and especially the tone in her voice, had me a bit taken aback. Still, I was way too horny to do anything else, other than to play along. I gently pulled my dick out. Jaqueline crawled up to Charlotte's head. I aimed my cock at the tight hole.

My daughter grabbed a fistful of librarian-hair and pulled to make Charlotte face her. Jaqueline growled and tugged the hair. "Yeah... You want it up your ass. Huh? You dirty bitch!" she hissed in Charlotte's face. Shit, I was really seeing my sweet baby girl in a different light.

I pushed and started inching my way up Charlotte's tight asshole. She puffed and groaned, as I slid inside. Her daughter was giggling excitedly. My daughter was grunting eagerly.

Cassie was kinda crazed. Her evil eyes gleaming, and meeting her mother's look.

Maniacally giggling, she leaned down to her poor mom's face and started kissing it all over.

I had one final microsecond of hesitant apprehension. But, man that tight hole felt great. I put my hands on Charlotte's hips and started fucking her. Carefully at first, then increasingly harder. "Oh, shit... That's some ass you've got there..." I grunted, and spanked her cheek once, to a wave of malicious laughter from the girls.

My cock was throbbing like all hell. I fucked Charlotte wildly. I was over the edge and fully intent on going full gear 'til I finished. Charlotte started shaking. Her moans turned to screams, and her hole clenched up. "Hhrrmngh! Mmrraaahh!" she roared through the gag, probably cumming her hardest of all the session.

Cassie pulled her mother's hair. "That feel good, mom?" she teased. Cassie pressed her cheek against Charlotte's. "Feels good in your tight little asshole, huh?" she growled. Then she laughed shrilly, sat up a bit and hugged her mother's face tight against her chest. Charlotte squeaked, pressed between her daughter's firm tits.