The Confessor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently growing tired of the slow pace, Delilah re-positioned herself closer to Nadine's body and began slamming the Spear into her with such force and speed that the bed began to creak and shake. Delilah threw her head back with an aggressive sigh of satisfaction while Nadine moaned and whimpered beneath her, completely surrendering to Delilah's mad lust. Nadine was made to have another small orgasm in very short order, but Delilah only took that as a signal to go even faster.

The audible sound of skin hitting skin suddenly joined the chorus of noises present in the room. Nadine's moans took on a note of desperation that almost made it sound like she was crying as Delilah relentlessly assaulted her.

Samuel couldn't help but feel a kind of awe as he watched Delilah. He had struggled to draw the slightest reaction from Nadine when he had been her partner and was mocked for it, but Delilah had her completely at her mercy. He found himself wondering just how many times over the past three weeks she had wielded the Spear against Nadine like this.

When Nadine's strangled cry of pleasure rose above all the other sounds in the room as she had a second orgasm, Delilah gradually stopped thrusting. He thought maybe she was finally going to give Nadine some rest, but it turned out that she was just preparing herself for one final round. She adjusted her hold on Nadine and inched her body even closer than before, then she started thrusting with such violence that it didn't seem right to call it sex anymore.

The gentle creaking of the bed became loud protests, ever inch of it objecting to the treatment it was receiving; the headboard banged repeatedly against the wall as Delilah's forceful thrusts caused it to rock back and forth; and the box that had held the Spear clattered to the floor.

Nadine's cries were almost hysterical now. It sounded like she was trying to plead with Delilah, but it only came out as unintelligible whines and whimpers. She made feeble attempts to push Delilah off of her, but the grip was too secure and she ended up just digging her fingernails into Delilah's skin in desperation.

Delilah sounded like she was releasing one continuous growl of pleasure as she used Nadine's body. The was no art in her movements at all, only the bestial humping of an animal in heat and seeking release. Her growls steadily began to rise in pitch and volume as she plunged the Spear into Nadine, and he knew that she was on the verge of climaxing.

Nadine was absolutely beside her self as strangled cries of pain and pleasure reverberated throughout the room. She dragged her nails down the sides of Delilah's body, and he could see trails of bright red skin left in their wake. It looked painful, but Delilah didn't appear to notice it; she was too lost in the pursuit of her own pleasure for something like pain to distract her.

Their voices began to mingle as each one of them drew closer to their climax; Nadine wailing like a woman being taken for everything that she had, and Delilah growling and grunting like a beast whose highest aspiration was gratifying it's most base instinct. And then, with one last powerful thrust, Delilah buried the Spear into Nadine's soft yielding body, roaring with the intensity of her climax.

The strength of her orgasm caused her to tremble with pleasure, and after a few more thrusts Delilah collapsed on top of Nadine in complete exhaustion. The two of them laid there breathing heavily for several minutes. He thought they might have fallen asleep after exerting themselves so much, but then Nadine gently rolled Delilah off of her and on to her back, before climbing on top of her and sliding the Spear back into her body.

"That was good, my child," she said, her reserved tone returning. "But you stopped too soon. I was almost at my peak."

"I'm... I'm sorry, my Goddess," Delilah said, still recovering from her climax. "Nadine's body just... it just felt so good. I—"

"Shhhh. It's all right, my child," Nadine said as she gently began rocking her hips on the Spear. "You have plenty of time. Plenty of opportunities to show your devotion to me."

Nadine began riding the Spear in earnest, the skillful movements of her undulating hips making Delilah's face go slack with pleasure.

"Oh, Dyanarah," Delilah moaned. "You're... you're so good."

Nadine chuckled.

"Do you like this vessel, child?"

"Yes... Yes, I love her," Delilah gasped. "Nadine's body is so soft... and warm... and so tight. And she makes me feel so good. Thank you for bringing me to her, my Goddess."

"Tell me what you like most about her," Nadine demanded as she began grinding her hips faster.

"Her... her breasts. I love her breasts," Delilah said as she reached up to fondle Nadine.

"They are my breasts right now, my child. Come. Come worship them."

Nadine lifted her by her hand until she was sitting upright, and pulled her face toward one of her nipples which Delilah readily took into her mouth. Her eyes were only half-open as she nursed at it, groping Nadine's soft behind as she impaled herself on the Spear.

Delilah began to moan into Nadine's breast as the movement of her hips became more aggressive. Now that she was on top, Nadine had full control of the pace of their lovemaking, and used that to her advantage. Her rhythmic movements proved to be too much for Delilah to endure, and soon she was grunting as if her climax were just moments away. But just as she was about to cross that threshold, Nadine stopped moving her hips and went completely still.

"My-my Goddess?" Delilah said with a mix of confusion and frustration at the sudden loss of stimulation.

"I told you, my child," Nadine said kindly, "you stopped too soon. Now you must give to me what you took for yourself."

"I'm sorry, my Goddess. I didn't mean to—Ah!" Delilah stopped short when Nadine suddenly began grinding her hips again.

"Shhh," Nadine said soothingly. "Don't worry, my child. I will help you this time."

Delilah moaned in pleasure and frustration as Nadine began rocking her hips as if she meant to make her climax, but as soon as Delilah was near the point of no return Nadine went completely still again, drawing a whine of protest from Delilah.

Nadine used the skillful movements of her wide hips to bring Delilah to the verge of her climax over and over again for what felt like twenty minutes, each time stopping at just the right moment to deny her release. Delilah's whines of frustration gradually turned to desperate pleas as she begged Nadine to stop, and the reverence with which she had been speaking to Nadine was replaced with lustful vulgarity

"Dyanarah! Dyanarah, please! I want to cum! Please let me cum!"

Nadine didn't respond. She'd wrapped her arms around Delilah to hold her in place, and was resting her chin on her shoulder as she continued to ride her. He couldn't see the expression on her face because of the mask, but he could hear the low contented moans coming from inside it. She was completely lost in her own pleasure, and hearing Delilah beg her for release seemed to play a large part in it.

"Fuck! Dyanarah, please! I want to cum! I want to cum in your pussy!"

"Do you love me, my child?" he heard Nadine whisper in a sultry if exhausted voice.

"Yes!" Delilah replied enthusiastically. "Yes, I love you, Dyanarah!"

Nadine pushed Delilah back onto the bed and began moving her hips faster.

"Tell me again," she demanded calmly.

"I love you!" Delilah yelled, desperate to bring an end to her torment. "I love you so fucking much!"

Nadine moved her hips faster still.

"More than yourself?"

"Ungh... Yes," Delilah moaned as she drew closer to her climax.

"More than your husband?" Nadine asked as she began bouncing up and down on the Spear.

"Uuunnggh! Yeeeees! More... more than him!"

"More than anything?" Nadine asked sweetly, but Delilah was too far gone to register the question.

Nadine placed one of her hands on Delilah's throat as if she meant to choke her, and leaned forward to put more force into her bouncing hips. As the sound of skin hitting skin returned to the room, he could see Delilah staring up into Nadine's masked face while she continued screaming her pleasure. But as her climax drew near, Delilah appeared to forget to address Nadine properly.

"Oh... Oh, Nadine! Nadine, I love you! I love you so much!"

Nadine didn't seem to care about Delilah's mistake. In fact, she appeared to reward her for it by bouncing even harder. When Delilah finally reached the point of no return, she grabbed hold of Nadine's hips and began thrusting into her from below, causing Nadine to yelp and moan in surprise.

"NADINE! NADINE, FUCK!" Delilah screamed. "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! FUCK!! FUUUUCK!!"

The force of Delilah's climactic thrust was so strong that the Spear fell out of her body and flopped onto the bed, but she kept thrusting regardless, humping the air as the last of her orgasm tore through her, before collapsing in an exhausted heap.

Nadine rolled off of Delilah and sat up next to her. After taking a moment to catch her breath, she removed the golden mask and gave Delilah a long-suffering look.

"Delilah, you broke the ritual again."

Delilah didn't appear to register what Nadine had said, and continued to lie on the bed with her eyes closed, basking in the afterglow of her climax. But then her eyes popped open and she sat upright with a start.

"Oh, no!" she said in a panic as she brought her hands up to her face. "Did She leave again? Is She gone?"

Nadine nodded, "Yeah, I just felt Her leave."

"Ohhh," Delilah whined as she buried her face in her hands. "Why do I still keep making the same mistake?!"

"It's okay, Delilah," Nadine said as she stroked Delilah's hair. "She wasn't angry at all. I actually think She was pleased."

Delilah turned to Nadine with a frown, "Pleased? What do you mean? Why would She be pleased that I thought of you when I was supposed to be thinking of Her?"

Nadine smiled affectionately and placed a hand on Delilah's cheek.

"Don't forget what She said to us, Delilah; it is Her will that the two of us be together. The bond we share is even stronger than marriage because the Goddess Herself united us. Don't you think it makes Her happy to hear you cry out the name of the one She chose for you? The name of the one She gave you to love?"

Samuel saw Delilah's furrowed brow relax as she took in Nadine's words.

"Yes," she said with relief. "Yes, you're right, Nadine. Thank you. And thank the Goddess."

Delilah threw her arms around Nadine's neck and the two of them embraced each other bodily, as if to affirm their mutual love for one another. Over Delilah's shoulder, Nadine's gaze met Samuel's and she smirked at him as she began planting a trail of kisses up Delilah's neck. He knew then that showing him this ritual wasn't meant to help him accept the Goddess's will; it was meant to help him accept Nadine's.

Abruptly, Nadine pushed Delilah down onto the bed.

"Now it's my turn, my little flower," she said as she pulled the silk belt from the waist of her robes and placed it over Delilah's eyes.

"Nadine," Delilah said with a laugh, "what are you doing? I can't see."

Nadine chuckled. "That's the idea, my love," she said as she tied the belt into a knot behind her head.

Once the makeshift blindfold was in place, Nadine slowly dragged her hands down the front of Delilah's body, and then started tickling her. Delilah yelped as she jerked away from Nadine's touch in surprise, and began laughing uncontrollably as Nadine continued without remorse.

"Nadine!" Delilah cried through her breathless laughter. "Nadine, stop it! Please!"

Nadine looked into Samuel's eyes again as she continued tickling Delilah.

"Do you love me, Delilah?"

"Yes!" Delilah cried at the top of her lungs. "Yes, Nadine! I love you! Just stop!"

"More than anyone?" Nadine pressed.

"Yes! More than anyone!"

Nadine gave Samuel another triumphant smirk and stopped tickling Delilah, then held his gaze as she leaned down to give her a long deep kiss. Delilah gently placed her arms around Nadine's neck again as she gave herself over to the kiss, and Samuel could hear the soft sounds of their entwined mouths drifting over to him. Without breaking the kiss, Nadine retrieved the discarded Spear and returned it to her body. They resumed their lovemaking then, even more passionately than before.

Delilah moaned softly in gratitude with each slow thrust of the Spear. Being deprived of her sight appeared to allow her to more greatly appreciate her sense of touch, and she luxuriated in the feeling of Nadine's softness. Delilah's embrace was full of passion, her kisses were full of affection, and her every gesture showed him that she loved Nadine more than words could possibly convey. But words weren't necessary to her at that moment.

Nadine's thrusts became more vigorous as their lovemaking continued, and her prowess as a lover was put on full display. She repeatedly drove Delilah to powerful climaxes with casual ease, demonstrating a knowledge of her body that he completely lacked.

After each climax Nadine would change positions. First, she took Delilah from behind like an animal would, pulling her hair cruelly as she forcefully drove the Spear into her. Delilah appeared to lose herself in Nadine's pitiless thrusting, her jaw hanging slack as she grunted with each impact.

After that, Nadine pushed Delilah flat on her stomach and spoke vulgarities into her ear as she gently rocked her hips. She choked Delilah from behind as she did this, and Samuel would have been concerned for Delilah's well-being if it wasn't so obvious how much she enjoyed the rough play.

At one point, Nadine even picked Delilah up and stood in front of him as she held her in the air. Affording him a clear view of the Spear plunging into Delilah's body as she screamed with pleasure.

Nadine would look over to him every time she gave Delilah a powerful orgasm, holding his gaze as Delilah cried out her name. As if she were wordlessly declaring her ownership of her.

Their lovemaking eventually returned to the bed. Nadine, apparently satisfied that she had made her point, took a more relaxed pace. Delilah's moans, though soft, would momentarily rise in pitch when was brought to a gentle climax, then fall again with a sigh as Nadine gradually slowed her thrusts and tended to the rest of her body.

The way she gently sucked on Delilah's erect nipples, the lustful kisses she trailed up her chest and neck, and the languid movements of her long tongue as she slid it into Delilah's gasping mouth all spoke to her confidence that this woman belonged to her. Her and her alone.

Unable to watch them any longer, Samuel turned toward the discarded and forgotten wedding ring lying next to him and, with tremendous effort and strain, reached over and picked it up. He stared at it in the palm of his hand as the sound of their mutual pleasure assaulted his ears, and wondered how he had ended up sitting on the floor of his bedroom while another woman claimed his wife in his marital bed. Was he not worthy of her? Was his love for her insufficient? Did the Goddess only mean for him to help her meet Nadine? Was that the only purpose his time with Delilah had served?

He heard Delilah's voice rise once again, louder this time, as Nadine brought her to a powerful climax. He didn't look up. He didn't want to see. He didn't want to be apart of it anymore. He wanted to reach up and plug his ears against their affirmations of love for one another, but he lacked the strength to even do that. Instead, he continued to stare down at the ring and remember the woman Delilah had been before their marriage. Before the wedding consultation. Before Nadine.

Their voices were mingling now. Nadine appeared to be approaching her climax, and Delilah was giving sultry whispers of encouragement in between what sounded like kisses. But then, all of a sudden, Delilah's whispers came to an abrupt stop, and the only sounds that remained were Nadine's moans and the creaking of the bed. This strange silence from Delilah dragged on for so long that it finally caused him to take his eyes off the ring and look back to the bed. What he saw made his heart skip a beat.

Delilah was staring at him.

At some point, Nadine's silk belt had come undone and fallen from her face, and now she was looking at him with a blank expression, her eyes flitting between his face and her ring in his hand. For one long moment, the two of them held each other's unblinking gaze as Nadine continued obliviously rutting her hips and rubbing her face in her lover's breasts.

He saw a question in Delilah's eyes, but he didn't know what she was asking. Before he could figure it out, Nadine suddenly let out a deep moan of pleasure and began thrusting her hips faster as she drew closer to her orgasm. She plunged her tongue into Delilah's mouth as she climaxed, and although he could sense a little hesitance on her part, Delilah returned the kiss as she continued to send furtive glances in his direction.

When Nadine's humping finally came to an end, she sat back on her heels and, before giving Samuel a quick sidelong glance, raised the lower half of Delilah's body to her mouth.

"Nadine? What are you—Ah!... Aaahh"

Delilah trailed off into a sigh as Nadine buried her face in between her legs. He could hear wet sucking noises coming from Nadine's mouth as she closed her eyes and made love to Delilah with her mouth. He saw her slide her serpentine tongue into Delilah soft pink opening and then rock her head back and forth as she explored her depths with it. He heard Delilah gasp in pleasure as Nadine dragged the length of it along her engorged mound and lavish attention on the tiny bud hidden within. It was only a matter of minutes before Nadine brought Delilah to a screaming orgasm and her cries of ecstasy filled the room.

Nadine gave Samuel a devilish look as she lowered Delilah's breathless body back down onto the bed. She stepped onto the floor and walked over to him; her face still dripping with the evidence of Delilah's orgasmic release. She leaned down in front of him and, taking his chin in her hand, jammed her tongue into his mouth as she kissed him.

Samuel gagged as the tip of her long tongue reached the back of his throat, and it took him everything that he had to turn away from her and break the kiss. Nadine smirked and then gave the side of his face a long lick before getting on her knees and straddling him.

"What's the matter, Samuel?" she asked playfully. "I just wanted to share Delilah's delicious pussy with you."

Then she pulled his face into her breasts with a strength that no normal woman should have and began whispering in his ear.

"That's as close as you're going to get to my little flower's pussy for a very long time. Her love for you is the only thing stopping me from giving you to the Church. But that's just fine. After another month of sharing her bed with me, she won't even care about you any more. Then we will be free to begin our lives without you."

She leaned away from him and with a smug smile on her face added, "After all, that is the Goddess's will, Samuel."

"...Nadine?" he heard Delilah say with a note of concern. "Is everything okay?"

Nadine smirked at Samuel before answering.

"Yes, everything's fine, my love," she said as she rose and walked back to Delilah. "I was just making sure Samuel understood the ritual. He's a little out of it right now though, so I'll talk to him more tomorrow."

"Will... Will he be okay?"

Nadine took Delilah's face in her hands and kissed her on the forehead. "Yes, my love. He'll be fine, but I'm going to leave him like that until I come back. I want him to think about what he's done. Okay?"

"Oh... Okay..."

1...67891011