The Confessor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Nadine! Stop! You're hurting him!"

"Be quiet, Delilah," Nadine snapped as she entered the bedroom. "He'd be getting a lot worse if I turned him in! He cursed the Goddess, Delilah! Anything I do to him will be a kindness compared to what he deserves!!"

Nadine threw Samuel against the wall near the foot of the bed, then sat him upright when she saw that he was struggling to do it by himself. Delilah knelt next to him and began rubbing his throat as he continued to choke and cough despite being released.

"Come away from him, Delilah," Nadine said shortly.

"But Nadine, he—"

"Enough, Delilah! This is what you wanted! Now come away from him or I'll give him to the Church!"

Samuel could tell that Nadine wasn't making an idle threat. Delilah gave him a quick glance before rising to her feet and going over to stand next to Nadine.

"I can't believe you, Samuel," Nadine said. "This house was going to be my home; a place where I could have some respite from my responsibilities as a Confessor. But no. Because of you, I have to come here as a representative of the Church to deal with your heresy."

Nadine stepped passed Delilah and knelt in front of Samuel, firmly taking his chin in her hand and making him look her in the eye.

"But if that is what I have to do to protect what I've found with Delilah, then so be it."

Nadine rose and began walking toward the bed slowly.

"Do you remember the ritual I told you about, Samuel. The one men aren't supposed to know about?" She leaned across the bed and picked up something that had been lying in the center of it. "Delilah seems to think that if you saw it for yourself, you would finally understand."

She turned back to him, and in her hand was the same featureless golden mask that he had seen her wearing before. Its entire surface was smooth, and the only openings were two eye holes for the wearer to see through.

"Normally, I would never agree to such a thing but...," she glanced over to Delilah who was looking down at the floor. "Well, I don't like seeing my little flower upset. Though it frustrates me how far she's willing to go for you."

"Nadine, I—" Delilah began, but Nadine cut her off with a raised hand.

"It's all right, my little flower," Nadine said patiently. "If this is what you need, then I will give it to you."

Then she turned back to Samuel.

"You should feel honored, Samuel. No man has ever seen what you're about to witness. Think on your sins as you watch Delilah demonstrate her devotion to the Goddess."

She placed a hand on Delilah's cheek and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Are you ready to begin, my love?"

"Yes, Nadine," Delilah said. "I'm ready."

Nadine gave Delilah one more deep lingering kiss before she stepped away from her and took on a more serious tone.

"Then prepare yourself to receive the Goddess, just as I have taught you."

At Nadine's words, Delilah hastily removed the dress she was wearing and got down on her knees in front of her. She then clasped her hands and began mumbling some kind of prayer under her breath. After Delilah had begun praying, Nadine raised the golden mask and, pinning Samuel with one final glare, put it on her face before looking up to the ceiling.

And then... nothing.

The two of them stayed that way for several long minutes, Delilah on her knees praying ceaselessly and Nadine standing stock still as she stared up at the ceiling. It occurred to Samuel that this might be his only opportunity to escape this situation, but whatever Nadine had done to him made the simplest movement a struggle. Running away was no longer an option.

Finally, after what must have been ten minutes, Nadine slowly lowered her gaze from the ceiling and looked down at Delilah as she continued to pray. She reached down and raised Delilah's face to look up at her, bringing an end to her prayers.

"My child," Nadine said, her voice muffled by the mask, "speak the invocation."

Delilah nodded and began repeating the invocation he'd learned in church, but it was slightly different than the one he was used to.

"Oh, Goddess Dyanarah, my reason for being. I, your child, devote myself to serving you with my body, sating your boundless lust, and satisfying your divine desires. Bless me with your cries of pleasure, caress me softly with your hand, ravage my body with your holy Spear. In all things, I yield to thee."

"Do you love me, child?" Nadine asked after she had finished. "Do you devote yourself to me? Do you yield to me in all things?"

Samuel didn't understand why Nadine was referring to herself with those questions rather than to the Goddess, but Delilah's response gave him his answer.

"Yes, Dyanarah," she said without hesitation as she gazed up at Nadine's masked face. "I love you. I devote myself to you. I yield to you everything that I have."

Samuel's jaw dropped. What madness was this? Why was Delilah calling Nadine by the Goddess's name? Was this the ritual? But this was heresy no matter how he looked at it. Surely pretending to be the Goddess was much worse than cursing her name. He tried to voice his objections to the scene in front of him, but all he could manage were barely audible grunts that neither of them seemed to hear.

Nadine release Delilah's chin and spoke to her coldly.

"If you love me then why do you deny me?"

Delilah looked horrified and genuinely confused by the accusation.

"D-deny you?! No, my Goddess! I would never!" she cried desperately.

"Then why do you invoke me while wearing the evidence of your earthly attachments?"

"My... earthly attach—" she said, then a sudden realization hit her and she looked down at her hand.

The one bearing her wedding ring.

Nadine extended her hand wordlessly, and Delilah removed it from her finger and gave it to her. The fact that the ring that Nadine had given Delilah wasn't considered an 'earthly attachment' was not lost on Samuel.

Taking the ring from Delilah, Nadine threw it in his general direction and proceeded to undo the front of her robes, revealing her naked body.

"I'm disappointed in you, child. There are others in your heart before me?"

"No!" Delilah cried frantically. No, Dyanarah! There is no one! No one but you!"

Nadine reached down and placed a hand on the back of Delilah's head.

"Then show me," she said smoothly. "Show me your devotion."

Then she gently pulled Delilah's head forward and Delilah eagerly pressed her face firmly between Nadine's legs. Nadine pulled back her robes and angled her hips in Samuel's direction, as if she wanted to make sure he had a clear view of Delilah as she serviced her.

But perhaps 'worshiped her' would have been a better way of putting it.

Delilah's eyes were closed as her mouth hungrily worked at the fleshy mound between Nadine's legs. Samuel could clearly hear soft wet sucking noises coming from Delilah's mouth as she feasted on Nadine. Not once did she break contact with Nadine's body, neither did she stop to take a break. It was like her entire reason for existing in that moment was to give Nadine, give the object of her worship, as much pleasure as she was capable of providing.

Nadine didn't moan as he expected her to. It seemed like she was trying to maintain the illusion that she was the Goddess by being more reserved in her response. Instead, the only indication of her pleasure were the deep breaths he could hear her taking beneath the mask, and the steady rocking of her hips against Delilah's mouth. A moment later, he saw Nadine's legs tremble ever so slightly as Delilah gave her a small orgasm.

"Yes, child. Very good. Your devotion pleases me greatly," Nadine said. "But I want more. Give me more, child. Give me everything you have."

In response to her command, Delilah's attempts to please Nadine went to a whole new level. She shook her head back and forth violently as she continued to suck Nadine into her mouth, and the wet sound he heard her making became much louder and more frequent. Occasionally, she would release Nadine to drag the length of her tongue along her engorged mound, using the tip of it to part her lips and tease the small bud within them, before returning her mouth to Nadine's body to resume feasting on her once again. It all looked very... practiced.

Nadine brought both of her hands down to take fist fulls of Delilah's hair as she luxuriated in the sensations she was giving her. The rocking of her hips became more exaggerated, and the deep breaths she had been taking were now accompanied by stifled moans of pleasure.

"Yes. Yes, my child. Give me... Give me everything you have. Give me... Give me ev..."

Nadine's voice trailed off and she leaned her head back in what he assumed was a wordless cry of pleasure as Delilah brought her to another trembling orgasm. She climaxed so forcefully that she released her hold on Delilah and stumbled backward to maintain her balance. Delilah slowly opened her eyes, her face covered with Nadine's juices, and rose to her feet.

"There is only you, my Goddess," she said in a dreamy voice as she stepped towards Nadine.

She encircled her arm around Nadine's waist before she could recover from her orgasm, and slid the two middle fingers of her free hand into the moist entrance of her body.

"Only you," she said, and took one of Nadine's large breasts into her mouth as she slid her fingers in and out of her.

He heard Nadine begin taking hard deep breaths through her nose as Delilah's hand worked between her legs. Messy wet sounds began to fill the room as Delilah became more aggressive in her efforts to make Nadine climax.

"My child," Nadine breathed as she squeezed her own breast. "Oh, my child."

Delilah released Nadine's nipple and looked up at the taller woman, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked as her hand moved even faster. "Are you going to cum for me, Dyanarah? Please my Goddess, cum for me. Bless me with your pleasure."

Nadine's body began to tremble again. She was standing on the verge of yet another powerful orgasm. She put her arms around Delilah's neck and leaned into her as if she didn't trust her legs to support her. And when a low long moan emanated from behind the mask, he knew that she had finally reached her limit.

"Bless me, Dyanarah!" Delilah cried. "Bless me! Bless me!!"

There was a solitary second of silence where all he heard were the sopping wet noises coming from between Nadine's thighs. Then, all at once, a very satisfied moan came from Nadine's throat as a stream of liquid sprayed against Delilah's hand. Delilah had made Nadine climax with such force that she'd wet herself in the process.

Nadine disentangled herself from Delilah and staggered away from her again. Delilah was about to pursue her with a look on her face the showed both religious zeal and animal lust, but came to a halt when Nadine raised a hand to stop her.

"Enough, my child," she said, still recovering from her orgasm. "I want the Spear now."

He saw Delilah thrill at Nadine's words.

"Yes! Yes, of course, my Goddess!"

Then she knelt at the foot of the bed and began searching around underneath it. While she did this, Nadine went and sat on the side of the bed, rather than the foot of it, casting Samuel a quick glance as she did so. It was apparent that she was still aware of him and wanted to make sure he had a clear unobstructed view of this insane role play.

When Delilah rose to her feet again, she was carrying in her hands the same box that Nadine had produced during the wedding consultation. She placed it on the bed and reverently removed it's contents, before bringing the Spear over to Nadine and kneeling in front of her.

Without any prompting from Nadine, Delilah used her mouth to lubricate the bulb of the Spear, closing her eyes and momentarily losing herself in the act. When it was slick with her saliva, Delilah placed the bulb against the entrance to Nadine's body and gently eased it inside of her.

As soon as the bulb was inside, Delilah resumed her worshipful ministrations. She took the head of the Spear into her mouth and sucked on it hungrily drawing a deep moan of pleasure from Nadine. Without breaking contact, she wrapped her large breasts around the shaft and began gently rocking up and down as she lavished attention on the head of the Spear.

Nadine laid back onto the bed with her arms spread out to her sides, content to allow Delilah to do as she pleased. The white and gold robes she wore fell open completely, and her breasts splayed across her chest as she stared up at the ceiling. After several minutes of the religious attention, Delilah was paying to the Spear, Nadine suddenly pulled away from her and moved backward until she was lying flat on the bed.

"Come, my child," she said. "Take my spear into you."

Delilah quickly followed Nadine onto the bed, straddling her as she reached down to guide the Spear into her body. He heard both of them sighing as Delilah slowly lowered herself down until the Spear was completely inside of her. Then she began to move. She didn't bounce up and down like he had seen her do earlier in the day; she only rocked her hips back and forth, the wetness between her legs providing plenty of lubrication to allow her to move smoothly.

"Does that feel good, my Goddess?" she asked as she looked down at Nadine lovingly. "Does this please you?"

Nadine didn't respond. She just sighed softly and took hold of Delilah's behind as she rode the Spear. Delilah leaned forward and pushed her hands into Nadine's soft breasts; loud slapping sounds filled the room as she hooked her feet under Nadine's thighs and began bouncing up and down with abandon. She was so single-minded in her pursuit of Nadine's pleasure that he wondered if she even remembered that he was still there.

"Does my body satisfy you, my Goddess?" she asked with need in her voice. "Am I worthy to be your servant? Am I worthy to be your lover?"

Nadine was moaning unreservedly now, pushing her head back into the bed as she tried to endure Delilah's wildly bouncing hips.

"Do I give you pleasure, my Goddess? Will you give me your blessing again? Please, my Goddess? Please?"

When Delilah began slamming her hips onto the Spear as hard as she could, Nadine's back arched and she let out a cry so loud that he was certain someone outside had heard it. Her fingers dug into the soft flesh of Delilah's behind as she held her in place while her orgasm tore through her. Delilah looked down at her with a satisfied smile on her face, fondling Nadine's breasts and rocking her hips slightly to try and lengthen her climax.

When it was clear that Nadine's climax was over, Delilah climbed off of the Spear and knelt beside her, lazily fondling her breasts. Even with the mask on, Nadine looked like she was exhausted. He thought maybe Delilah was giving her time to rest or, hopefully, it was all over. But then she gently removed the Spear from Nadine's body and climbed off the bed.

"I have so much to give you, Dyanarah," Delilah said, her voice low and thick with lust. "Let me show you."

Then, to Samuel's surprise and horror, Delilah brought the bulb of the Spear between her legs and began to push it into her body. He heard her gasp and moan as the bulb slowly parted her lips. The look on her face was orgasmic as it slid deeper and deeper, until finally, Delilah was standing before him with the Spear protruding from her body.

She dragged her tongue along the palm of her hand to wet it and then began slowly stroking the Spear in a vulgar manner. He saw her eyes gently roll back into her head as she lost herself in whatever sensations the Spear was allowing her to feel.

The sight was grotesque to Samuel, but at the same time, he couldn't bring himself to look away. The contrast of Delilah's small feminine body and the masculine brutality of the Spear caused him to stare at her in spite of himself.

Delilah climbed back onto the bed, still stroking the Spear, and spread Nadine's legs with her knees. When she brought the Spear to the entrance of Nadine's body and pushed it in, he heard Delilah's breath catch in her throat. She shuddered slightly as she pushed the rest of it in, and Nadine gently wrapped her legs around her once it was completely inside.

Then Delilah started to move, gently at first, as if she were getting her bearings. But gradually, her movements started becoming more aggressive, and the bed began to shake slightly as she drove the Spear into Nadine's body. Samuel had no idea what it must have felt like for Delilah to use the Spear, but whatever she was experiencing seemed to drive any semblance of femininity from her mind. The masculine way in which she thrust her womanly hips in between Nadine's thighs, and the low lustful grunts that emanated from her throat made her seem more like a man than a woman.

However, Nadine was the complete opposite. Samuel had always seen her as the more masculine of the two, but now she was making sounds that showed her to be a woman through and through. She completely abandoned the modest detached atmosphere she had been trying to maintain and began moaning in pleasure as Delilah impaled her with the Spear.

Nadine's reaction seemed to fan the flames of lust within Delilah, and she began indulging in her body as a man would; roughly fondling her behind, and sucking on the soft flesh of her breasts as they bounced back and forth.

At the sign of Nadine's impending climax, Delilah leaned backward and took a firm hold of her waist as she drove the Spear into her forcefully; her large breasts swinging wildly as she chased after her lover's pleasure. When Nadine finally reached her peak, she let out a cry that put a devilish smile on Delilah's face, and Samuel could see liquid splashing from between her legs as she shook with pleasure. It was a powerful climax.

But Delilah didn't stop.

He saw Nadine take fistfuls of the bedsheets in her hands as Delilah continued to ravage her body, and a few moments later she released another cry of pleasure as a second orgasm overwhelmed her.

But still, Delilah kept thrusting.

It was like she was in a trance. He didn't know if she was lost in her desire to please her lover, or something more selfish and primal, but she seemed to have no intention of stopping.

However, Nadine appeared to have reached her limit. After trying and failing to free herself from Delilah's tenacious grasp, she placed her foot on her chest and pushed so hard that Delilah stumbled off the bed and onto the floor. But it only took a second for Delilah to regain her balance and rush back on to the bed, chasing after Nadine as she tried to back away.

Unfortunately for Nadine, the force with which she had pushed Delilah off the bed had caused her to turn on an angle, and she ended up backing into the headboard. This gave Delilah, who was overcome by some animalistic urge to chase her prey, the chance to take hold of her once again and pull her back to the center of the bed.

After a brief struggle, Delilah managed to get Nadine's calves onto her shoulders and interlock her fingers behind her masked head. This resulted in Nadine practically being bent in half, her arms being the only parts of her body that she could move freely. Then it was like he was watching the wedding consultation all over again, except this time Delilah was the one taking the initiative.

She angled her hips to bring the head of the Spear up to the entrance of Nadine's body, and in one fluid motion pushed the length of it in all the way to the base. He heard Delilah growl in pleasure before slowly pulling the Spear completely out of Nadine's body and slamming it in again.

This new position and angle afforded Samuel with a clear view of the Spear sliding in an out of Nadine's glistening wet opening, and Delilah's plump behind as it flexed with each thrust.