All Comments on 'The Congressman's Wife'

by ImNotAStud

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i'm not a stud

no but your an idiot.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
A series of one line statements

Do not make a story. You need to learn to combine those one liners into coherent paragraphs that tell a story.

!*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah because nobody thinks peeping tom's are creepy. I mean isn't that what every woman desires is a peeping tom!?!?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Mayor? We don't need no stinkin' mayor!

First, don't lie about your age on the Bio Sheet!

Second, finish Hi School!

Third, read over your story before submitting. Pay attention to tense and PoV.

Fourth, if you don't know what those are, ask your English Teacher.

Fifth, when you turn 16, get laid...as often as possible! Do NOT let any female prospects read ANY of your works!

Thanks for submitting! Do it again after 2018!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's the point

I love an erotic well written story, true or fictional,but when it's written by illiterate virgins it wastes my time and makes me angry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
English as a first language?

Please get help!! If you're going to write something, make it readable. Thanks for trying. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
second language

It is obvious that English is your second language, or maybe your third. Your writing is one long example of grammatical errors. The prose is stilted, the story goes nowhere. Find another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sloppy 600ths on a whore and blackmailing a woman who would probably fuck him without it, oh yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was bad!

First thing - get an editor! Second thing - do a better job with your story line. Third thing - your bio picture looks like two lovers with a jellyfish over their heads. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You sure aren't a stud

ImNotAStud, quit writing and be a taxi driver!

You are just taking valuable space in this site.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Why Bother?

You really need to find an editor. This was almost painful to read and decipher. Had to stop about half way through. Thanks for trying though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good start

Looking a the story from a plot sequence, the back story, mayor, congressman's wife, was uninteresting and irrelevant. The only action was the sex scene. Period. We had no real feel for the characters, no insight into their emotions, and so we could not identify with them.

Actually the story probably would fit better in erotic coupling as the fact that one or both (I don't remember) was married didn't matter to either of them. As to the tags, nobody was seduced, nor any indication she was a slut wife. She apparently had a lover, that's all.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
First One Is the Hardest***

Thanks for the read. Keep them coming.

rodavrodavover 10 years ago
Good start

Wish you could continue that the congressman's wife has a secret. Incest relationship with her son.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
You planing blackmail?

I mean why record it? So you can jerk off to it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Saki faki mi

Another Filipino 5inch wack off fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superbly done

Great job. More

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good first post.

He better be careful if he plans on blackmailing Jane, he could wind up as fish bait.

A good storyline and an enjoyable read.

Thanks for the read and hope to see more soon.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
VERY GOOD PART 1

And love where you have the story going! Can't wait for part 2!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Hubby Irrelevant

Another case of a miscategorized stroker tale! Yeah, of course the Congressman's wife is married ... but in this story, her being married or not is meaningless! The WHOLE story is about a horny (and well-preserved) cougar having a typical (but HOT) sex-session with her regular lover ... as reported by a newly hired voyeur chauffeur. Her marital status (and, mostly, social status) makes the tale a little more audacious than it might otherwise be. BUT, there is NO mention in the report of involvement of Hubby in her tryst. Hubby is not devastated, nor is he delighted with her adventure. Hubby seems to be totally unaware (or maybe unconcerned) of Sweetie's cheating, so it has no impact on their marital relationship within the scope of this story!

Erotic Coupling, maybe Romance ... certainly NOT First Time!

3*

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
NOT WORTH READING

I DIDN'T EVEN RATE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Hot

Please write more..have another chapter.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty crap about Democrats acting normally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like a normal late afternoon/early evening in Washington DC to me. Nothing out of the ordinary, and nothing to be seen here...move on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous