The Connoisseur Ch. 22

Story Info
In Which Sarah and Alice Dance.
1.4k words
4.54
3.3k
2
0

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22: The Dance

I made them earn their meal.

I pulled a high-backed leather chair close to the bed and sat down. Both girls were on their knees, still naked and unbound, between the bed and my chair, awaiting my command. I rubbed my chin thoughtfully for a moment as I admired their undraped beauty. There is little in the world, in my humble option, to compare to the utter and breathtaking, rounded beauty of a woman's bared breast. To have four of them, naked and perfect, at one's disposal is a delicacy rare and precious. That said, one must not neglect the majesty of a woman's other curves -- the shape of her legs, the slope of her hips.

I appreciated them both for a very long moment indeed. But time was fleeting and we had much to accomplish. I had many novel ways in mind in which I intended to enjoy them.

"Alice," I said, "Sarah is to learn to please another woman. She has already practiced on a dominatrix; now I wish her to learn to perform with another slave girl."

"Sir," said Sarah, "may I speak?"

"Speak freely, my pet, and ask any questions at all. That, at least, will bring no punishment. After all, you are here to learn."

"It's just -- well, Sir... what's the difference?"

I smiled at Sarah and stroked her hair. "That is an excellent question. Just this, Sarah, dear. When you served Jane, you were doing it for her pleasure. Everything you did was to excite her to climax. Or climaxes, I should say. You served her well, and in so many delicious ways!"

Sarah actually blushed.

"Now, you are doing it for me. You are performing. Your goal is not to please one another, although should that happen, well, so much the better for all of us. Rather, your goal is to entertain me. This bed is your stage, my treasures, and I am your most discerning critic. Pray, impress me. But I warn you both, I have seen many nubile and naked young female bodies gyrating. More than a few were as luscious and delectable as you two." I waggled a finger at them. "I shall be hard to please."

Alice looked at Sarah, and then looked down and blushed. The flush reached all the way to the swells of her generous breasts, and I found myself amused to think that a lovely, naked English girl I had just whipped and fucked thoroughly could still somehow manage to be embarrassed. Charming! "What do you want us to do, Sir?"

"I expect you to use your fertile imaginations, as well as your scrumptious and nubile young bodies, and do anything and everything you think may please me. Be creative and be daring, my pets. This once, do not wait for my orders. A slave must please even when she is not commanded specifically. Try to anticipate my desires, and perform accordingly."

Sarah smiled and looked up at me through her lashes. "How will we know we are succeeding, then, Sir?"

I uncrossed by legs and opened the tie of my robe. "Right now, pretty slave, my prick is sated and at rest. He has been well served, and is only beginning to twitch in anticipation. When you see him begin to stir to life and rise again, you will know you are doing well indeed." I smiled. "And then, pet, you will please me in another way."

Sarah stood, slowly and gracefully, unfolding like a flower. She kept her head properly bowed, looking up at me through the waterfall of dark, lush hair that fell in front of her lovely face. Her blue eyes were smoldering. She took a deep breath, displaying her rising breasts to best effect, and then turned slowly. Her hips and bottom swayed delightfully; even her walk, slow and sultry, was calculated to please. I had trained her well; she was truly my masterpiece, the very pinnacle of my art.

Alice followed Sarah with her eyes, but did not rise. She waited.

Sarah moved to the bedside table where I kept the remote control for the entertainment system, and started some smoky jazz, piano and guitar. I had not told her of my fondness for that music; she had intuited it all on her own. Good girl!

Then she walked back, slowly, sensually, moving in time to the music. She stopped before she reached me. Instead, she spun, reached down, and pulled Alice to her feet. Alice rose with elegant motion, her golden hair sweeping along the alabaster skin of her bare back and shoulders like sunlit mist on a lake, and I thought of a swan taking flight. She swayed, gently, as the music moved through her like it was her very blood.

Sarah took Alice's face in her hands and bent close as though she was going to kiss her. She didn't. And then I realized that her hand wasn't quite touching Alice's cheek. It was close, but not touching, as though a tiny cushion of air protected Alice's smooth and perfect skin. Slowly, slowly, they moved together.

And then they started to dance, as close as two beings can be without touching. Lip to luscious lip, perfect breast to perfect breast. They swayed together, every move a pirouette, always close, always almost, but never quite, touching, as though every moment was that secret, aching, perfect moment just a first kiss.

The music slowed, and they moved closer still. They turned, showing more of their lovely bodies to me, Sarah Mediterranean dark to Alice's porcelain white. At times, their whole bodies moved, at times just a single part, hand or lovely head, each the mirror of the other, teasing still, teasing but never touching.

Beneath my robe, I began to swell and stir. Alice was the first to notice, and I caught the first curl of a smile bend the corner of her full lips.

The song ended and another began, and then another after that. The two lovely captive slave girls danced for me. Now their hips moved, each in time with the other, moving back and forth with increasing urgency as though in the act of love itself, close enough that, were they not shaved bare, their pubic hair would have mingled. A dust mite could scarcely have passed between the pink and erect tips of their magnificent breasts, but still they did not touch.

There is nothing in creation lovelier than the female form; it is the very pinnacle of God's art. Undraped, it is lovelier still. In motion, it is loveliest of all. Perfection doubled, such was the dance that Alice and Sarah performed to please me. It was, without question, one of the most erotic scenes I, connoisseur of fine women, have ever witnessed, especially given that neither Sarah nor Alice was bound.

Not yet.

The music changed again, faster this time, and faster my slave girls danced to please me. Their bottoms and breast swayed and bounced, and my cock rose proudly to salute them. Seeing my arousal, Sarah moved closer to Alice, touching the blonde girl's breasts with her own, nipple to nipple. Sarah rubbed her mons veneris against Alice's, and when Alice opened her mouth to gasp, Sarah kissed her.

The guitar drove the music now, faster, and the piano built a sultry counterpoint. Alice and Sarah kept perfect time, part dance, part lovemaking, all erotic and stunningly beautiful.

I could stand it no longer. I stood and came to them. My robe fell, and I wrapped my arms around them both, pulling their naked bodies close to mine. As one, they fell to their knees and together they worshipped my cock as though it were the sacred shrine of some fierce and mighty pagan deity. They explored me with their hands and mouths, still moving, still dancing.

Alice swallowed the length of me down into her hot and willing throat, sucking hard in time to the music, and Sarah caressed and kissed around her. And then they switched, with Sarah drinking me down while Alice kissed and caressed my balls and thighs. All too soon, I felt the beginnings of a climax boiling inside me.

I wasn't ready for that, not yet. I had much more in store for them both.

Mustering will that bordered on the superhuman, I pulled away from them, crying, "Enough!"