The Connoisseur Ch. 23

Story Info
Further Adventures with Sarah and Alice.
2.3k words
4.42
3.7k
1
0

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23: Further Adventures with Sarah and Alice

We relaxed together, lying comfortably in the over-soft plushness of a rug near the fireplace, and I marveled at the play of golden firelight on the sheen of their naked skin. I allowed them to take turns feeding me, and then I watched them feed each other. I had not before realized how exciting it can be two watch two lovely and naked women eat and drink from chalices of deep red wine.

I let them touch and caress me, enough to maintain my erection (not that I was in much danger of losing it, not with such lovely company surrounding me!) but not to bring me to climax. I even allowed Sarah to rub me with fruit pulp and juice, and then to suck it off me.

Our hunger sated for the moment, I leaned back. Instinctively, Sarah knelt submissively, and Alice followed suit. I smiled for a moment, considering my next move. How best to enjoy them?

"Now then," I said at last. "It seems to me there was a contest, was there not? Alice came first, while Sarah withheld her pleasure until I granted permission. Is that not so?" I looked at Alice and cocked an eyebrow.

"It is so, Sir," said Alice, "although it was hardly fair." She gave my cock a wanton smile.

"If you wanted my fair, my sweet, you likely shouldn't have chosen a slave girl's life," I pointed out.

She looked up at me boldly. "I didn't exactly choose it, did I?"

I quirked my head to the side. "Didn't you?"

Alice blushed and looked down. Once again, the flush reached all the way down to the tips of her naked breasts.

"And would you have chosen another path? Would you now? Shall I escort you to the door?"

Alice didn't look up. "No, Sir."

"All I did was choose your Master, pet," I said. "Isn't that so?"

"You did a beautiful job, Sir." Alice didn't look up, but I could see her smiling. Sarah looked away and chewed her lower lip. I made myself ignore that.

"So," I said. "There is the matter of the contest you lost, fairly or otherwise. Although I should point out, I showed dear Sarah no less mercy than I showed you. Isn't that so?"

"It is certainly so," the dark-haired slave girl said quickly.

"And yet, Sarah did not surrender to the pleasure of her own climax until I permitted it. Why is that? Were you not aroused, dear slave?"

"I most certainly was!" Sarah declared.

"Then why, pray, didn't you come?"

Sarah looked up and met my gaze, and I could feel the fire in her sapphire eyes burning into my very soul. "Because that is not what would please you, Sir," she said.

I smiled. "And that, sweet Alice, is your lesson. Let us reinforce it. I promised reward to the victor, and punishment to the loser. Come, Alice, and follow me."

Alice stood and followed me to a spanking bench, one my ever-discrete cabinetmaker had only recently finished and delivered. It was an A-shaped device of fine wood, with an attached bench for a kneeling woman's knees. There was generous padding of rich wine-colored leather on both the bench and the top of the A, where the captive female would bend at the waist. The fine wood had been coated with a dark stain. All in all, it was a handsome piece of future, and made a perfect stage for displaying the beauty of the curves of a young girl's helpless and nude body. A small armoire of matching wood stood nearby.

I noticed that Sarah had not followed us. She remained on her knees, waiting by the bed. That was only proper; I had not ordered her to follow. "Come, Sarah, and help me secure your sister in slavery." Sarah obeyed at once.

Alice trembled as we bent her over the padded A of the spanking bench. I buckled a leather strap around her shapely waist to hold her in place, and ordered Sarah to attach the straps on the bench to Alice's ankles and thighs. While Sarah obeyed, I cuffed Alice's wrists to a bar opposite the bench.

Sarah knelt by Alice's feet and waited. I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. Alice shivered, and goose bumps wandered up her bare arms. "W ... what are you going to do to me?" Alice asked.

"Me? Nothing, pet," I assured her. "Sarah, though, that is something else. Sarah is going to punish you."

Sarah looked up at me with wide, startled eyes. "Sir--!"

I raised my eyebrows. "Is there a problem, sweetling?"

"Yes!" Alice said quickly.

Sarah's eyes darted to Alice, and then back to me, pleading, before looking down again, properly. I decided to forgive the momentary lapse. For the moment, at least. I could correct her properly later. "I ... I don't think I can do that, Sir."

"You can," I said.

"Please--"

"You can," I repeated, more sternly. "You will. Do you know why?"

Sarah blinked, but she did not look up. "Because you'll punish me if I don't?"

I chuckled coldly. "There is that, though I dare say it's hardly a deterrent, is it? No. That is not the answer."

Alice swallowed.

Sarah nodded. "I'll obey because you command it. And ... and because it will please you. Sir."

"Just so," I assured her. "And it must be a true punishment."

Sarah looked at Alice again. Alice was trembling. "Why, Sir?" Sarah asked.

"Because she lost our little contest, sweet."

"I mean ... why me, Sir?"

"Because I have commanded it. Because it will entertain me. Must I gag you and force you to obey? I am being tolerant because you obeyed me before. Pray, do not try my patience, my lovely treasure."

"Y ... yes, sir."

"Do not disappoint me. Now. Go to the wall and chose a whip. Chose well. Chose a whip for poor Alice's bottom. Chose one that you believe will amuse me."

"Yes, Sir," said Sarah. She hurried to obey, giving Alice a long look of sympathy and apology as she passed.

"Sir, please--" Alice again.

"Hush," I said quickly. I stepped closer to her. "Oh dear me, I seem to have forgotten to bring a gag. Well, we'll just have to improvise, won't we?" I reached over and pinched Alice's nose shut. When she opened her mouth to gasp, I pushed my still-hardening cock between her waiting lips. I let go her nose and stroked her hair gently as, slowly, I began to fuck her mouth. Alice mewed and sucked around me with enthusiasm born partly of fear, and partly of the true, natural passion of an aroused submissive. It was a marvel.

Sarah returned then with a cat-o-nine-tails with short stands of soft leather and a braided leather handle. It would sting, oh dear, yes, but it wouldn't blemish Alice's lovely bottom. I nodded my approval. "Very good. Now begin." I wanted to say more, but Alice's enthusiastic oral attentions had rendered me rather inarticulate. I had forgotten how incredibly talented her mouth was. I had judged her gifted on that very first night. After her training, she was a marvel indeed.

Sarah raised the whip and snapped the strands down on Alice's bottom. I rolled my eyes. "Sarah, I don't think Alice even felt that." Alice mewed her disagreement, but the presence of my cock in her mouth made her protests easy to ignore. "You must whip her in earnest, girl, if you are to please me as a slave should."

Sarah struck again, harder. "Again!" I cried. "Do not hold back like that. Will you disappoint me?" Sarah stuck again, this time snapping her wrists to bring the straps up from below. A saw the first hints of red stripes begin to appear, and I suspected that a few of the strands might have slipped between Alice's legs to kiss the tender lips of her exposed pussy.

Alice gasped behind my cock. "Careful, Alice," I said sternly. "If I feel even a hint of your teeth on my cock, it shall cost your bottom dearly indeed!"

Thwack!

The whip came down, harder than before, and Sarah followed it with two more fast blows. Sarah was inexperienced, but she could learn. I made a mental note to be sure that she had more female slaves to practice on, for I had forgotten how truly stimulating and experience it is for a gentleman to watch one lovely captive slave whip another, both of them reluctant, especially when he is forcing the bound slave being whipped to work his cock with her mouth.

Thwack!

Thwack!

"Harder!" I cried, encouraging them both. Both obeyed, Alice with her mouth and Sarah with the whip.

Alice gasped, and tears were forming in the corners of her wide and lovely eyes. She kept working my cock skillfully -- pressing her lips tightly around the shaft and caressing me with her tongue as she moved her head back and forth, back and forth.

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

The twin cheeks of Alice's round bottom were turning a most appealing shade of red, and her cheeks jiggled enticingly with every strike. She sucked more earnestly, as though the motion could distract her from the increasing speed and power of her whipping. Sarah's eyes were bright, and her breasts bounced wonderfully as she worked. I had never before noticed how lovely are a girl's breasts when they move to the peculiar dance of whipping another young lovely. I made sure I appreciated every delicious bob as it so richly deserved.

Sarah continued to whip poor Alice. Both girls had erect nipples, and I breathed the heady scent of their mutual arousal deeply.

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

I caressed and stoked Alice's hair soothingly. "Good girl," I told her softly. "Good girl." I nodded to Sarah, who whipped her slave sister all the harder.

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

"Now then," I told Sarah, "you may stop. Lay down your whip." Sarah obeyed. Alice sucked me harder, showing me her gratitude and relief. It was to be short-lived, alas, but I appreciated her efforts. Her labors would be coming to and end soon. My seed was bubbling like a corked geyser inside me, and should it would demand release.

"Come Sarah," I commanded. "Attend Alice's bottom with your hand. Sooth and caress it." Sarah did so, and I felt Alice cooing with relief. Sarah's fingers caressed Alice lovingly, and soon even the reddest stripes began to fade to a bright pink glow "Good," I said. "Now, spank her. Hard!"

Sarah looked up at me, her blue eyes open wide with surprise, but she obeyed. She brought her open hand down on Alice's round bottom.

"Now, Sarah, that's hardly a spank at all, is it?" This time, it was Alice who looked up at me, but my cock muffled any protest she might offer. "Spank her properly!"

Sarah brought her open hand down again, making a more satisfying smack sound. My cock quieted Alice's gasp, but she sucked me that much harder -- a happy side benefit to the erotic show I was enjoying.

"That's better," I said, "but swing from your shoulder, not just your elbow." Another smack. "Now then, keep your hand open and slightly rounded, but firm."

Smack!

Smack!

"That's my girl! Now spank Alice harder! Harder, Sarah!"

"Yes, sir," Sarah said. She obeyed.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

The greater effort caused Sarah's ample breasts to swing in an all new way, even more delightfully than before. That gave me an idea. "Sarah, pause for a moment, and come to me."

Sarah obeyed, and I felt, rather than heard, Alice sigh without removing her mouth from my cock. She worked her tongue around the tip and then sucked me deeper until I was touching the very back of her throat.

Meanwhile, I reached into a drawer in the armoire at my side and found what I was seeking: a pair of nipple clamps, each adored with a golden chain that held a bejeweled pendant, lovely ornaments, if heavy for the poor girl who's breasts had to endure the weight. I attached one, then the other, watching the cruel teeth bite into Sarah's tender and sensitive flesh of her pink nubs. Sarah bit her lip to stifle a scream, and a saw a tear in the corner of one of her wide, blue eyes. She was breathing faster, though. She was even more aroused than before.

"Now then," I told her, "return to your work! Spank poor Alice."

"D ... don't you think she's had enough?" Sarah asked me. Alice nodded vigorously without taking her lips off my penis.

"I will decide that," I said sternly. "Now spank your slave sister, or I shall spank her myself, and twice as hard and long!"

Sarah positioned herself and spanked Alice again, first on one bottom cheek, and then on the other.

Smack!

Smack!

The ornaments on Sarah's nipple clamps danced with every blow, and she gasped with each strike, but her eyes were bright with arousal.

"Harder! Harder! Spank this lovely minx!"

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

And then, suddenly, I was coming, filling Alice's eager and talented mouth with my seed. When I was finished at last, I thought I would collapse with the utter ecstasy of the moment.

Instead, Sarah and I untied Alice, and I lead them both upstairs to my Jacuzzi tub, where we relaxed and cleaned ourselves. Finally, I commanded them to pleasure each other with their well-trained tongues. After all, it seemed unfair to leave them both aroused. Slave girls must be rewarded as well as punished if they are to learn and achieve their ultimate potential.

I locked leather cuffs to their wrists and ankles and bound each pair with short chains. Then, I lead them both to my decadent warmth of my bed. I fell into a deep sleep almost at once, with their two warm and naked bodies pressed tightly against me.

In the morning I fucked them both, ate the marvelous breakfast they prepared, and then I fucked them both again.