All Comments on 'The Conquest'

by the_indian

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very hot.

Keep writing I love impregnation fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed but...

First of all, I enjoyed it. I really did but seeing "ur" and "u" does bug me along with the complete lack of quotation marks around spoken words. I'm not saying to stop writing! I'm just saying to maybe get a proof reader next time? I mean, if English in't your first language for example...

the_indianthe_indianabout 9 years agoAuthor
This is my first submission

Thanks a lot for all your responses and votes.

I would like to let all you people know that this was an amateurish endeavor from my side to try my hand and see how my ideation about an impregnation fantasy impacts the readers.Hence, there was little care about the syntactical and formal aspects as has rightly been pointed out and more focus was given on the emotional content.

But looking the favorable responses I assure you all that for the next segment i will take utmost care to iron out the informalities and try to make it have a more wholesome entertainment value.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
very erroitc

Do not usually read these, but gave yours a shot. Found it to be arousing, and wanted to read more. Keep up the writing..

the_indianthe_indianabout 9 years agoAuthor
An Appeal to the readers by a first timer

I know it is a lot to ask, but since this is my first time I make a humble appeal to the readers to kindly cast their valuable vote. It would mean the world for a newbie like me and allow me to enthrall you with more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well Written

Very well written for your first submission. Forced impregnation....want to be dominated.....well there should me more to follow since he still has more to explore of you...more

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 9 years ago
Good job.

Well set up and executed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Job

I think when u continue it should have him coming back to visit her a few times. Have her end up pregnant and at some point have him take her anal cherry as well.

the_indianthe_indianabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 will be coming shortly

Thanks a ton friends for all the responses and votes. I have started working on the second installment and will try to post it as quickly as I can.

sweetsubmissive_88sweetsubmissive_88about 9 years ago
good start

I enjoyed this story overall. My one suggestion would be: consider an editor. There were a few grammatical errors that detracted from the story, which is actually a good one. Keep writing! I'll be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Effort

Make it a long term story with BDSM angle and maybe couple of more players. Also keep a watch on the sensuality part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this, but where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This is one of the most erotic stories that I have read, please make a follow up. He should keep coming back to rape her and ensure that she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was good! Just a tip, put quotation marks around the sentences whenever someone is speaking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous