The Conquest Club Files 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I was relieved, I went to the showers to change out of my lifeguard outfit and into normal swim trunks. Then I escape out one of the back exits of the locker room and make my way through the service stairs and corridors. Yeah, I know where the Kissing Room is at. Liz and I made use of it back when we were in High School. Part of me wants to bring Kimmy and Jen down here but considering that I've had them, literally, in the pool and the locker rooms upstairs, I think that it's a good trade-off. Speaking of, I find Liz making out with Allen at the last turn of the small hallways to the room. They both give me a knowing wink and I give them a murderous look in return. I hooked them up together and am responsible for them dating now, the least they could've done was fucking warn me of their plans... the assholes. They both laugh at me before going back to kissing. Well, at least they're standing guard for me on this one.

I don't have far to look for Delilah once I'm in the storage room. She's already kneeling on her beach towel, hands folded as if in prayer, underneath of a goddamn cross, over by the fucking Christmas decorations. Have I mentioned lately that I'm going to hell for this? She's facing away from me, looking up at the cross piously, as I approach. "I'm ready to receive your blessing, Father," she says meekly at hearing me walk up behind her. At that she then bends all the way forward to put her folded hands on the floor in front of her, her head on her hands, and her ass presented up in the air to me. "Fill me with your holy essence and plant your seed deep within me."

"Prepare to be blessed, child, for while you might want a life of salvation, you have a body made for sinning," I say as I kneel behind her, playing into her fantasy while certain that I've gone straight from the second level of hell down to at least the sixth level for heresy. Fuck, I might even be bound for the eighth level for impersonating a priest like this. Yeah, I wound up reading Dante's Inferno after that first night with Delilah. I lower my swim trunks just enough to pull my throbbing hard cock out and then hook the crotch of her swimsuit to pull it aside out of my way. She's already dripping wet and not from the pool... if you catch my drift. My cock slides easily into her and I push it in slowly to savor the feeling. We both gasp with pleasure and relief as our loins lock together.

As I give her a moment for her pussy to adjust around my cock, I slide my hands up her body. My left hand gropes her firm tit while my right hand finds the front of her neck to pull her up onto all fours. I twist her head around so that I can have access to her mouth and kiss her deeply for a moment. Then I let her go, straighten up, put my hands on her hips, and fuck her hard. To my surprise, she's rocking back and pushing against me in time to meet my thrusts. All the while I hear her chanting, more to herself, "Yes, Father, thank you, Father, this body... this vessel is yours to fill, Father." It's such naughty and dirty talk, that I never would've expected from her, that is such a turn on that it took every fiber of my being not to cum right then and there.

I leaned over her again as I pound her, sliding my hands up to her breasts again. I can feel her hardened nipples through the fabric of her swimsuit. I tweak them a bit before I slide one of my hands down to her belly and then her mound, fingering her clit through the suit as hard and fast as I can go. She climaxed hard as soon as I did that, screaming so loud that I had to clamp a hand over her mouth to muffle it. Her pussy clamped around my cock in kind and I lost all control at that point. I drove my cock hard into her and kept it there as I shot rope after rope of my seed into her belly. It was one of those orgasms that was so intense that it hurt and I was hissing the whole time just to keep from yelling myself. I hammer my cock into her a few more times, certain that I slammed against her cervix in the process, just to get the last of my cum out before I pulled out of her.

She was still shuddering with her orgasm as she straightened up, turned around, threw her arms around me, and kissed me deeply. "Thank you, Gerry," she whispered huskily to me. "That was wonderful. I can't wait for the day when we can do it again."

"All you have to do is call, babe," I say as I give her one last kiss. I then helped her clean up with her towel and, after making sure that none of my cum or her juices were leaking out of her, sent her on her way with a wistful sigh. It would be a while before I'd see her again.

I give her enough of a head start for plausible deniability purposes and then head out as well, making sure that I go back through the men's locker room. Allen and Liz were gone from their lookout post, probably leaving once Delilah was in the clear. In fact, Delilah and her parents were gone by the time I got back out to the main floor. Ah well. I wander over to the leisure pool where I find Kimmy and Jen lounging around. "Ladies," I say, smiling and kissing each one of them in turn as I slip into the pool between them.

"Have fun?" Jen asks as she cuddles up beside me.

"Immensely," I say with a sigh, "and I'm getting you two slutty Nun's outfits on the way home." They both squeal with glee at that prospect and we wind up spending the rest of spring break together.... mostly in bed.

TBC