The Conquest Club Files 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I'm getting hard watching this... I am so going to hell.

"Mmmm... God... I need a cock inside of me..." Vicki is soon moaning beneath of Annie.

Annie looks over her shoulder at me. "Yeah, this I gotta see," she says as she beckons me over.

Being hard and throbbing at this point, I don't waste any time getting on the bed with them. They both spread their legs for me, and I take my cock in hand, drag it up and down Vicki's glistening slit a few times, and then plunge inside of her all while Annie is still on top of her. Beneath us, Vicki moans as she takes my cock. I then lean over, snake a hand around Annie to feel up her left tit, and start to slowly thrust. Between me fucking her and Annie kissing and fondling her, Vicki is shaking from an orgasm in no time.

That then leaves Annie at my mercy. After Vicki is done cumming, I pull out of her and shove my cock up into Annie. "OH!" she cries out as my cock fills her up. Yeah, I could've given her more warning, but I've been waiting years to fuck her now. She's then humming with pleasure as I hold her by her tits and pound her good and hard. My cock rams into her cervix with each thrust and Annie is crying out for more. I feel her pussy flutter around me, so I let her have it like I'm a porn star. I'm actually surprised at my own staying power here. Back when I'd first fucked Jen and Kim in my treehouse, I barely lasted a few thrusts in each of them. Now I'm pounding away with the best of them.

When I feel Annie clamp her pussy down around my cock and feel her body start to shake in my arms, I relax and let loose with my wad a couple of thrusts later. Annie is screaming at this point from the orgasm and afterwards I'd seen that Vicki had been sucking on the side of her neck while I'd been fucking her. Once we're all spent, I'm collapsing onto the bed between them with them cozying up next to my body.

Yeah, this is going to be the best Con ever.

*

Like Annie had said, her photoshoot on Saturday night was a sexy Kim Possible set. I won't bore you with the details of the convention as I'm sure you might've been to one before. But my job now as night is falling on the second day of the Con is to play big scary bouncer and not let anyone near Annie and Vicki as the photographer takes their pictures. Annie, of course, is dressing the part as Kim Possible while Vicki is dressed up like one of the cheerleader friends... Bonnie, I think it was.

They started off in the cheerleading outfits from the show, doing various poses and a couple of suggestive shots in which they'd get close to kissing, or they'd lift up their skirts and show half of their ass, or things like that. Of course, at this point, the fanboys start to congregate at the door, and I start shooing them off. At the photographer's request, I close the door behind me so that they can get into some of the more lewd pictures. Yeah, I missed out on that portion as I was doing my job keeping the mob at bay.

When they're ready for me, I slip inside of the door and lock it behind me, much to the dismay of Alluring Anne's fanbase. I'm sure that I heard someone mutter 'lucky bastard' under their breath before the door closed a second time. I turn around and see that the girls are now in the more 'normal' costumes for Kim and Bonnie, and they are wearing futuristic looking collars and bracelets. Ah, that's right, I'm supposed to be the evil henchman who captures them. The photographer moves me into position and tells me to hold up a fist as if I'm pulling an invisible leash. I do as he says, and the girls bring their wrists up as if they're being pulled. I get it explained to me later that the photographer is going to photoshop in all of the special effects to make it look as if we were on the show and everything. Eh, whatever, I roll with it. After all, my payment is being in this photoshoot and getting to fuck the girls later, so I do what they tell me to do.

More instruction comes in the form of fake leading them around the room, pushing them down to their knees, having them pose looking defeated look at my feet, and then me holding them each by the hair in a dominating fashion. Then the real fun begins. "Start ripping our costumes off," Annie tells me with a wink, "and don't be too gentle about it."

"You're sure?" I ask dubiously.

"Of course, I've already sewn these so that they can be ripped and torn at the seams. I can easily sew them back together later," she tells me.

"Alright then," I shrug. I then start with her, grabbing her by the hair on top of her head (wig, really, since she does look like the Kim Possible character), and reach down to start pulling, ripping, and tearing her costume off while Vicki 'watches helplessly' beside us. Annie puts on a good show of mock protesting and crying as I strip her down to her underwear and then remove that from her body to leave her naked and kneeling on the floor. The photographer eats it up, constantly snapping pics from every different angle and only giving me minimum direction at that point, usually to have me stop in a pose so that he can get a good shot.

I then smile wickedly at my little sister as I turn and do the same to her. When it's all over, I'm standing triumphantly over the two naked and defeated heroines with both of them 'hogtied' in their futuristic cuffs, laying face down on the floor, with the two of them looking at each other in distress. "Annnd cut!" the photographer says with a big smile. "That was awesome. Annie, I should have a first round of edits to you within a week."

"Thanks!" Annie says, now hopping up. "Take one more of us thanking Allen, please?" she asks as her and Vicki both pop up to their feet, plaster their bodies up next to me, lift one leg up, and both of them kiss me on my cheeks as the photographer smiles and takes a few more pics.

Yeah, I'm grinning like a fanboy with this one.

The girls get dressed back into the cosplay cheerleader outfits and gather up their things. We then head out to face the crowd. I clear a path for the two of them even as the fans clamor in for autographs from, to my surprise, both of them. I guess that they figure that Vicki is a new ero cosplayer since she was doing the photoshoot with Annie and that she'll be doing a debut soon, so they're wanting her autograph before it is cool. Vicki looks at me in alarm as the first book is shoved into her hands to sign. "What name do I use?" she whispers to me.

"Use that fake name you gave me," I suggest. "Do like 'Breathtaking Bri' or something like that." The light goes off in her head and she smiles and does just that. She even takes pics with her newfound fans along with Annie. I swear that it took us an hour to get out of there.

Once we're back to the hotel, however, that's when things get really better. The girls rush into the room ahead of me and strip down before I'm even getting my backpack and shirt off. They then kneel naked, side-by-side, on the floor before me. "So tell me," Annie purrs, "what's the evil henchman going to do to us?"

"Yeah, we are your slaves, after all," Vicki giggles.

I smile wickedly down at them as I just undo my pants and whip my cock out. "The two of you can start sucking," I tell them, grabbing each of them by the head and pulling them towards my crotch. Have you ever had two women running their mouths on either side of your hard shaft before? If you haven't, I highly recommend it because damn what a feeling it is! The girls kiss around my cock and they move their lips back and forth along its length. They then take turns giving me a blowjob. Since Vicki has blown me many times before (yeah, yeah, I know; special hell because she's my sister, shaddup), I shove my cock down Annie's throat and force her to hold it as I cum. She swallows me like a pro, submissively looking up at me the entire time.

After I'm done, I order the two of them up onto the bed, this time making Vicki get on top of Annie. I then 'force' the two of them make out while I busy myself down between their spread legs. With their pussies mashed together, it's easy for me to kneel at the foot of the bed and lick both of them out while they're kissing each other. Soon I got them moaning and writhing on the bed, so I then make them both get onto all fours, side-by-side. I mount Vicki first, mainly because I want to finish off inside of Annie. I plunge my cock into her wet pussy and fuck her hard while at the same time reaching over to finger fuck Annie's pussy. Annie twists to the side so that she can fondle and kiss Vicki while I continue to fuck her.

When Vicki gets off, it's Annie's turn. I start fucking her doggy style while finger fucking Vicki. Vicki reciprocates what Annie did for her and soon Annie is shivering and shaking in her own orgasm.

Not forgetting that Annie wanted pics of them here in the hotel room, I order them to lie on their backs while I get my phone. I take a few pics of them lying there naked, hands intertwined together with their legs spread. I then mount Annie on the bed, fucking her hard and fast until I get off. I pull out just in time to spray my cum onto her mound, and then Vicki's. When I'm spent, I take more pictures of them with their pussies covered with my seed. I'm sure that Annie's fanbase will go nuts with these pictures. We then go take a shower together where, of course, we all fuck each other once again and this time I throw my sister a bone and cum inside of her once after she begs me to do it.

Once the convention was over, we got the pictures from the photoshoot. All I can say is damn the girls look good in those pics. Annie helped my sister set up her own adult websites and this set with a well known ero cosplayer shot Vicki into near instant stardom.

We just had to evade questions from our parents as to who the guy in the picture was.

12