The Consequences of Impertinence Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve learns humiliation.
3.5k words
4.43
3.6k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers

"Come on in, Steve just finished setting the table." Jessica swept us through the foyer of her home toward a spacious kitchen-dining room where her husband was putting the finishing touches on dinner.

"This is unbelievable," my wife marvelled. "We saw you when? Last week at our place I think. Has it only been a week? So much has happened since that night you stayed over." She grinned and hugged her friend and fellow FLR conspirator.

"Ah yes, that fateful night when things took a dramatic turn for the better," Jessica replied. "Come sit with me in the living room. Dinner is almost ready." We detoured to the living room as she yelled toward the kitchen. "Steve, bring us some drinks please. I'll have my usual and I think you like gin martinis, right?"

"Sure, gin is fine. Is that really your husband in there making dinner and fixing drinks? Have you had Steve kidnapped and found a replacement already? Seriously, how has he become so domesticated?"

"Well, please ... sit and make yourself comfortable, I'd like to share with you." My wife made herself comfortable on the sofa. I stood next to her, leaning my weight against the arm of the sofa. I knew Jessica's offer to get comfortable did not include subs. I had made that mistake once, before the 'no sitting with women in the room unless invited' rule had to be reinforced. I couldn't sit for a couple of days.

Before Jessica had a chance to share how things had evolved from that "fateful night", Steve walked in from the kitchen carrying two cocktails on a little tray. He was dressed in a short apron with a little frill, tied in the back. And he had a dog collar buckled around his neck. Nothing else. Blushing, he bent forward to deposit the drinks on a side table close to where my wife was sitting. She took the opportunity to run her hand up the back of his thigh and squeeze a handful of ass.

Remarkably, instead of cringing and tucking in, Steve paused and pushed his butt out.

"Hmm, nice and tight. Been working out Steve," she asked? Seems like that ass is firmer than the last time I spanked it." She smiled at Jessica and continued stroking Steve. Her hand glided along the firm muscle, appraising.

"Yes Ma'am, every day. Miss Jessica likes me toned," Steve replied without his usual sarcasm. He arched his back and stood awkwardly in his little apron with his ass jutting out while my wife's hand reached under the front of the apron.

"What's this? It seems you are enjoying your role Steve. That's quite a boner for a cocktail waitress," she chuckled. Steve froze, unsure about how he should react, but probably recalling my wife's displeasure the last time he had responded in a less than respectful manner. He caught Jessica's eye and she give him a go-ahead nod. Steve closed his eyes, said nothing and gave in to my wife's hand.

"Come closer Steve. What does that tag on your collar say?" Steve bent closer. "Property of Jessica". Perfect. Because that's what you are now, aren't you? Property, owned by a woman. Turn around sub." He looked worried but he obeyed.

"SMACK!"

Steve yelped, but waited bent over for the next smack. "Just a reminder. You remember what happens to disrespectful subs, don't you Steve? Answer!"

"Yes Ma'am I do. Can I get you anything else Ma'am?"

"Not now. I'll let you know. Go stand by Jessica."

The subs stood by their respective females. One clothed in jeans and a T-shirt, the other in a short maids apron that was tenting badly as a consequence of my wife's handiwork.

"Jessica, do you think Steve could use some help with serving dinner?" My wife offered.

"Well, I'm afraid Steve only has one apron. It would look weird if Randy is fully dressed and Steve is pretty much naked wouldn't it?"

"We'll make do. Randy take your clothes off. We don't want Steve to be the only sub on display, do we." It wasn't really a question. She wasn't expecting an answer. I stripped while they waited.

Still watching me strip, Jessica played idly with Steve under his apron, making sure his erection thrived while I was in the process of exhibiting as close as I could get to one. My wife's expectations of Steve had hardened my cock too, but there was nowhere for it to go. I stood naked and as hard as I could get, wishing for the hundredth time that I had waited to be milked instead of satisfying my craving a week ago.

"So, he's been locked for a week huh? How'd that go?" Jessica had removed Steve's apron entirely and was slowly edging him while she spoke. Steve looked like he could cum anytime but of course he wasn't allowed without permission. That would be a punishment-meriting offence, and Steve's ass had probably not forgotten the last time my wife had had to discipline him.

"Randy was a real trooper," she replied. "Despite daily edging and random teasing through the week he endured it all with barely a whimper. Well, lots of whimpering actually, but no begging after the first couple of days," she laughed.

"So is this the big day? Does the cage finally come off this evening?" Jessica wanted to know. Steve was beginning to grunt and one thigh muscle was twitching. His need was creating unbearable pressure inside my cock cage.

"I guess that depends on him," my wife replied. "Let's see how attentive he can be during dinner, then we'll see if he deserves some freedom." She looked at Steve, fighting to remain obedient.

"Do you think Steve can stop shaking long enough to serve dinner?" Steve's muscles were working up to an ejaculation. His abs flexed in and out, clearly on the edge of releasing a load of cum right onto the living room rug.

"No Steve!" Jessica ordered. "Do you want another spanking? I will let you cum when you have shown me that you deserve a reward. Go serve dinner and take Randy with you. We will be in shortly." They watched us pad across the room into the kitchen-dining area.

"What a sight," my wife commented. "Look at those two bare assed man-whores scurrying to get us dinner. Did you ever think things would turn out this way?"

"I never thought Steve would become so compliant. That spanking you gave him set him on a new track. I guess I wasn't nearly as demanding as he needed. But I'm still having to turn myself into a psycho Domme to gain his respect. How do you handle Randy when he becomes too needy?

"He's always needy. I keep him that way on purpose. I think you mean too demanding. Well, first Steve has to understand that he doesn't run the show. It's not his sub-fantasy that you and he are acting out. As you mentioned last week, it's your Domme reality that he needs to learn to submit to. Have you tried depriving him? Randy learns what I want very quickly if his ability to have an orgasm is at stake."

"I haven't been able to talk him around to that particular form of control yet. So much whining whenever I raise the topic. Like his orgasm is at the core of what we're doing. It's not supposed to be the most important consideration. I'm losing my patience!" Jessica fumed.

"Easy beautiful, let me have a chat with him. Maybe we can work things a little differently so that Steve learns to appreciate what he has with you. First let's have dinner. I bet your sub has prepared an impressive meal for us."

The women walked in on the naked men talking to each other in muted voices. "Trading secrets?" Jessica said. "What have you two been doing? Comparing lifestyle choices?"

Steve and I looked at the floor, unable to articulate the awkwardness we had been trying to communicate to each other. How do two stripped subs compare notes about anything? We were embarrassed to be in the same room with one another. But somehow the shame took second place, or maybe even added to the excitement. The craving to be dominated by a woman was stronger than our male egos. We admitted to each other that watching another sub being used was very erotic. Then the women came in and took control of the conversation.

The women sat. The nude men served and all was right with the world. Half way through dinner my wife signaled me to come to her.

"On your knees Randy, hands behind your back. That's right." She paused and glanced across the table at Jessica. "I often feed him by hand when I have time. He enjoys the attention and I think it makes him more dependent." She popped a piece of well-done tofu into my open mouth. "Good boy Randy. Besides, I like seeing him on his knees begging."

Steve stood semi-erect and attentive beside Jessica's chair watching me act like a dog. I could see the mixture of pity and excitement in his eyes. I guess my wife could see it too.

"On your knees sub!" She directed. Steve dropped to his knees with his hands crossed behind him. "Crawl to me," she commanded. "I want to see you beg for your dinner. If you're convincing enough I might feed you. Otherwise you go hungry tonight. Crawl over here and beg! That cock better be erect by the time you get here."

Steve crawled on his hands and knees to the demanding woman and begged. His stiffening cock confirmed his weakness for denigrating treatment.

"Please Ma'am! I don't deserve your attention. I am a worthless slut. Can I please be fed?" Jessica watched her husband crawl. She was amazed at what came out of his mouth. He had suddenly become very obedient under my wife's uncompromising direction.

"Sit up Steve. Squat on your haunches and spread your legs apart. Ask nicely. If I see your cock is erect I might consent to feed you." Steve squatted, then opened his legs and mouth expectantly.

"I said beg." I'll decide if you're convincing enough." We all waited.

"Please. May I have a bite Ma'am? I will be obedient. Please Ma'am?"

"Not bad, Jessica observed. "He just never does that for me," she said. "Well, to be fair, I never thought of making him beg for food."

My wife took turns dropping bits of food into the mouths of the two subs at her feet. She made each of us beg for every morsel she fed us. Steve seemed less than enthusiastic about the fun my wife was having. She watched him closely for any sign of independent thought.

"You know Jess, we could always switch subs for a few days if you want me to work out some of the stubbornness that Steve seems reluctant to let go of. I know Randy will obey you and I know I can make Steve eager to submit to pretty much anything I want. What do you think?"

"Sure, let's try it for a couple of days and see how it goes. But can we take Randy's cage off tonight? I want to see him cum after a week in boner jail."

I didn't know what to feel overwhelmed about first; being traded to Jessica or being allowed to cum. I wanted to cum so badly I felt like throwing up. And the thought of being handled by my wife's best friend for a couple of days was making me light-headed.

"The cock restraint can certainly come off, but I'll have to see about letting him cum. That's a special treat for him and I don't want to spoil him."

"Spoil him? Don't be silly. It's not even about him. Don't you want to see him squirt after all this time in the dick-slammer? I know I can't wait. Imagine the load that must be building up in those balls."

"I think you are overestimating Randy. He is very horny right now and he wants to cum, but experience tells me he will need some coaxing after a week in detention." She pushed back her chair and stood up. Steve and I crouched back.

"Follow," my wife said and walked away. We stood and trailed awkwardly behind her into the living room. Jessica walked in moments later. We stood in a circle, two fully clothed women and two naked men, one with his cock locked up and one with a semi hard-on.

The women made themselves comfortable. "You two go away and make some coffee or something. We have things to discuss." Steve and I filed out of the room; two dismissed subs being closeted while our owners chatted.

"Can we try something new since there's two of them and I'm feeling silly myself?" Jessica giggled and snuggled closer to my wife.

"And that would be? I can tell by the look on your face that you have been looking forward to this. Whatever this might be. What perverted act have you devised for our two hapless subs?"

"I'm curious. How long to you think it would take Randy to cum, given his recent denial? And I wonder if Steve could hold it in for any length of time at all, considering he hasn't been milked for about a day and a half and I've just edged him till he's shaking." Jessica leaned toward my wife and draped her arms around my wife's shoulders.

"How long if they had to jerk each other off?" Jessica put her mouth against my wife's ear. "Wouldn't you like to see that," she whispered. "I want to watch Randy give a hand-job to a guy who was ready to erupt about a day and a half ago. And I want to see Steve pump a cock that isn't his; a cock has been aching for it for a week. Jessica pulled away and put her hands on her hips.

"It's not like they don't know how. The only thing Steve knows how to do better than fuck, is how to jerk himself off," Jessica said. "I'm sure he can apply that skill to Randy's desperate-to-cum cock." She thought for a moment. "Yeah, the least they can do is provide some entertainment for all the training we have done with them. Yeah, the ungrateful sub-sluts can make each other cum while we watch and amuse one another."

"Sounds like a plan." My wife smiled slightly and turned toward the doorway.

"Let's go sub-sluts." The call echoed down the hall into the kitchen where Steve and I were waiting. We paraded back into the room and stood at attention in front of the women. The two women who controlled our orgasms. My caged cock twitched. The anticipation was making my captivity unbearable.

Steve was completely erect. The tip of his cock was oozing precum. We kept our hands behind us, out of view, away from the temptation of our cocks. They kept us standing, on display. Finally my wife unclipped a tiny key from her bracelet and unlocked the cage.

My cock pushed its way free and stretched toward her fingers. Her hand closed around my aching erection. I moaned. Sharp fingernails etched lines of fire along my cock from its base to its head. I shuddered and gasped. She laughed.

"First time out of the cage is thrilling isn't it Randy. It's been so long and now you might get to cum. After all that teasing what have you learned from having your cock in jail?"

"I learned that what you want is the right decision for me to make Ma'am. My addiction to an orgasm must not come before your preference."

"Very good Randy. Now what do you say for being corrected?" She cupped her ear dramatically and bent closer.

"Thank you Ma'am."

"Correct answer Randy. Make a mental note Steve. Randy is grateful to have his disrespectful attitude corrected. Attitude adjustments are always necessary when subs are learning. But disrespect cannot be tolerated." She turned her attention back to me.

"Would you like to cum for me Randy?Answer."

"Oh yes Ma'am! Very much!"

"Beg, slut. Show me how much you want to please me."

"Please Ma'am! It's been a week! I am so horney. May I please be allowed to cum Ma'am? I promise to be a good obedient sub-slut. Please Ma'am!"

"Well, you have been very compliant, and it sounds like you have learned your lesson." Her hand continued to stroke my erection slowly, edging me while she pretended to consider my plea. "I will permit you to cum, but only if Jessica consents to controlling the pace of your orgasm." She looked st her friend. Jessica practically glowed with anticipation.

"I guess I could do Randy that favour," she joked. "Bring your stiff cock here sub. Steve, you stand here and watch. You need to become used to other naked horny men with big cocks being close by."

My wife watched Jessica cup my balls in one hand while she began teasing the shaft of my erection with the other hand. I felt myself climbing instantly. Jessica had always featured prominently in my fantasies. How was I going to curb myself with her hands on my cock? She stopped abruptly, waiting for my urge to subside.

"Not yet, impatient Randy. Steve, on your knees." I saw Steve lower himself onto the floor. "Just a little longer needy sub." She resumed stroking my rigid cock, slapping it, teasing the head with her nails, coaxing it to cum for her, then backing off just enough to make me crazy. She touched Steve's head, cueing him to be ready.

"You may cum on Steve's face," she announced. "Otherwise you will not be allowed to cum at all today." It was too late. I desperately needed release and could not have stopped, even if she had forbidden me.

As the tingling took over my body and ecstasy flooded through my nerves, Jessica guided my erupting cock toward Steve. The spunk sprayed across his face in spasms as I ejaculated and dripped onto the floor.

"Good boy Randy! You were very obedient and you helped Steve learn about humiliation. I'll reward you for that later when we're alone. But Steve's not done yet," Jessica said quietly.

"Scooch over here Steve," my wife said. "No, don't bother standing, just hobble over here on your knees. Yes, that's it. Stop." She reached beside her chair and pulled up the same cock constraint I had been forced to wear for a week. She slipped the steel ring over Steve's genitals and crammed his deflated cock into the little cage. The lock clicked shut with a finality that even Steve could not deny.

I saw the dismay flicker across his face. But he knew better than to complain at this stage in the game. The deal had been made. They were trading subs for at least two days. That's all we were expected to know. But we knew more than that. Steve knew he would need to feel regret for not taking Jessica more seriously, and he would have to beg for real if he wanted to have an orgasm. And he knew he would actually need to crave her permission before she allowed him to cum. Strangely, the anticipation of Steve finally losing control was making me hard.

I knew for sure Jessica would use the opportunity to try things out on me. Things she wanted to do to Steve but wasn't sure how ethical they were.

The women stood. "Thanks for a lovely evening Jess." She took a short leash from her bag and snapped one end to Steve's collar. Steve crouched on the floor at my wife's feet. Naked, with my cum drying on his face and his cock locked in a steel cage, he was going home with a woman who would not hesitate to cause him pain for any infraction of her rules. A woman who took pleasure in humiliating him.

"Let's go Steve. You can walk, it's a few blocks. But it's late so you won't need clothes. Practically everyone in the neighbourhood is in bed by now."

The significance of his situation suddenly struck Steve full force. He looked pleadingly at Jessica. Practically everyone? But likely not everyone, actually. Maybe he could hide his face.

"See you in a couple of days Steve," Jessica crooned. "Let's see if she can whip a better attitude into you," Jessica said and looked at my wife. "Good luck buddy. I'll take good care of Randy," she teased.

My wife jerked Steve's leash and he followed. Jessica and I watched from the front window of the house. His caged cock bounced as he trotted down the street behind the tall, classically proportioned woman dressed appropriately for a cool evening. Steve looked embarrassed to be kept off-balance and stumbling after her, but he kept his eyes fixed on my wife's gorgeous pear-shaped ass and hoped he could learn to please her quickly.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers