All Comments on 'The Conservative Wives'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Meisterberger1Meisterberger1over 1 year ago

Although the whole cuckold experience isn't my thing, I thought the story was well planned and told. Nice job.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just a great read. Keep them coming

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

too much drama, l skipped to page 4.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

you were honest that he was a cuck

being honest is all anyone can ask of an author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good plot enjoyed the characters the main characters were basically good caring people. Scored 5 stars. Could have been improved by actions in the story that illustrated why Phil and Claire loved each other in addition to Phil’s acceptance of her affair. That is missing in most LW stories. Authors go with easy path of writing they are so in love bla bla bla but no examples except accepting infidelity and using sexual satisfaction as a gauge. In this story Claire was not passionate in sex with Phil and no other actions illustrated why Phil deserves her passions.

graymangazergraymangazerover 1 year ago

Narrating the story mostly from the wife's perspective, I think the author was maybe trying to gain sympathy for her and her actions. Instead I feel it had the opposite effect. Going out with friends is perfectly innocent, joining friends of the opposite sex in a social setting is perfectly innocent, and I can understand the natural excitement when unexpectedly being found attractive by somebody. Unfortunately what followed was far from innocent.

From the moment she decided to wear stockings and made the effort for Jack she became untrustworthy. She knew exactly what she was doing and where it could lead. Her first time cheating was no accident or mistake, the women invited the men to the cottage totally aware of what would occur. Then Claire compounded her 'mistake' with just about everything she said or did from then on. She confessed, but not because she regretted it, but simply to ease her guilt, and basically to pave the way to continue her adultery. She said she would stop if Phil told her to, but the underlying feeling was she would just continue without his knowledge.

On her dates she made no attempt to hide how much effort she was making for her lover, but conversely, even when, supposedly trying to save her marriage she made very little effort for her husband. She also praised Phil for his sacrifice but never considered making any herself. Ultimately it was all about herself, she even arranged for her bestie - another cheat - to keep Phil entertained, again to ease her guilt.

The end was a little disappointing. I'm far from a BTB advocate but I was hoping he'd find some steel and get some kind of recompense. I guess he'll think he came out on top with two hot women, but I can't help feeling that living with two untrustworthy cheaters, he's left himself open to becoming an unwilling cuckold to not one but both of them.

A good story if you like cuck or RAAC, and I expect the BTB supporters will let you know what they think. Regardless I enjoyed it, it kept my interest and worked the emotions. As for Claire and Angie: I'm not totally sure if I'd like to spend time with them or throw them under a bus. I give it five stars because it was a good read even if the characters weren't the nicest people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title and the story don't go together. Conservative women don't go looking for men to fuck.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Nice story but he is definitely a whimp. Who in the world would let there wife continue to fuck another guy? Especially after he found out the it was not his fault that she did not have an orgasms. It was her fault because she did not get into it. She took her husband for granted. She got excited by the other guy and not her husband. Should have kicked her to the curb.

des911des911over 1 year ago

A very interesting story. You managed to avoid the well-worn themes and created some believable characters muddling through a difficult situation. The ending was not predictable until near the end. Well done and thank you

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

My only issue with the idea of Claire & Phil staying together is she was never totally honest with him. She made it sound like her first time with Jack was a one time drunken mistake. She never told him about the trivia nights and that she kept Jack being a trivia teammate a secret. She never mentioned that she started dressing sexier for the trivia nights because Jack suggested it. She never mentioned that the reason Jack was there that weekend for her to get drunk and screw was because she invited him along.

The first or second night Angie spent with Phil she mentioned some of those things and he never commented on it or got upset. That doesn't seem realistic.

Bottom line. Whatever future they attempt to build together is based on Claire's lies. It's going to crumble at some point.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Has to be every man's fantasy!

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Loved the feel good storyline but in reality no man would put up with the initial sex between his wife and another man without he being into that as well and they would of discussed that as well. To be honest if that had happened to me I would of left with the friend. She showed more respect for him than his wife. I was also going to say love as well but that would be unfair to the wife as it was written through the story of her true love for him. But here is the kicker for me she needed someone else once a month. As a male that tell me I'm not quite enough for her. Huh the male phyque (I'm hoping that is how it it spelt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sorry, but this is well-meaning nonsense. Given human nature, these three-way arrangements will fail 99% of the time. This story is well told, but I don’t believe it for a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For all that was going on, I didn’t find the story engaging, so I found myself skipping parts. I suppose the ending was okay, but I don’t think that it’s one of your better stories.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

No stars. Some stories surpass a star rating and this is one of them.

Four out of five dog turds this story rates.

Pappy7Pappy7over 1 year ago

Still mulling over the potential consequences of this type of situation. I think that Phil would have realistically withdrawn from the battlefield after he learned that he was fighting Jack and Claire in the sexual arena and two against one is very seldom fair. If Claire loved him even a little she could have orgasmed with him sometimes. Looked to me like he didn't turn her on at all, maybe even repulsed her a little. I don't see how he could settle for anything less than all of her. That said, the story was well written and had an easy flow to it. But, I don't have a fondness for willing cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read more explicit and steamy "sex" scenes in a cheap paper back novel from the grocery store. It never fails to amaze me how an adult writter that tries to write erottica can be so sexually clueless. Everytime Claire had sex with Jack all we got was that they "fit" together much better. Thats crap. We readers come here to read SEX stories. I know I do. I dont want to use my imagination. I want to read someone elses imagination. And as usual on here it turned out to be a story more about the jilted husband Phil than anything else. And of course,yawn, he comes out on top smelling like a rose. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this a keeper? Just barely. I must admit to being disappointed. QuickMagazine, that's me, considers both "Suburban Wife" and "The Pampered Princess Chronicles" to be stone 5 to the 5 masterpieces. Given the title, I suspected this might be a hybrid of the two. Instead, satindesires decided to move into demander territory, and I found the resulting triad both unsexy and unconvincing. So I'm only going to give this a 3, in hopes that this author, who was on a roll, corrects course away from this misfire. Were this one of the aforementioned, Pete would have wound up with Angie, with Claire cut loose. Maybe she could then try her luck with Steve.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

a bit of schooling here "cuck" refers to the fetish version of the word cuckold.

cuck·old

/ˈkəkəld,ˈkəkōld/

Learn to pronounce

nounDATED

a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.

"jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"

verb

(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

"in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer"

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I usually enjoy your work, but this went way too far down the willing cuck road for me.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

So a spineless husband ends up with two wives and we're supposed to believe they live happily ever after. He's not a nice guy, he's a doormat, ready to accept whatever he's offered.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Well written but in the end fucking ridiculous. Actually, so much about it was. Generally you write well but for you this was an epic fail.

Any man can make a woman orgasm (unless you actually buy the dumb as shit tropes the cucks use) if they try, any man can learn what a woman needs...so thats dumb shit #1. Him sending her off to him and her going? Yeah ok.

And again (why you stuck with the cuck cliche shit is beyond me) there is usually, and this is why cuck/hotwife relationships crash and burn.... a decay in love and respect from the "hotwife" and you made it all rainbows and unicorn farts in the emotional department.

IF the details arent even close to correct the story wont float.

Poly rarely works. Not sure what you thought this was going to be but it didnt work as well as you wished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was just a well written, good story! You stuck to your plot lines, and I liked the way the ending tied all the plot lines up and ended so well for everyone!

Good job author! Great story and well proofed, and edited. Just very well written! Why I gave it a full 5 stars! It'da got ten stars, if they had 'em for me to give! ;)

This was so well written and good, think I'll go to your authors profile here and find another interesting story title, to read another of your stories!

Thank you so much, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story should be in Fantasy/Science Fiction. Claire is going to be the increasingly lame partner, and Angie is going to be increasingly dear. Angie already loves Phil more than Claire does, while Claire is just trying to preserve what's left of her marriage. Which of the two women do you think Phil prefers to fuck, to love, to cherish? If Jack was available Claire would Still be fucking him every chance she got, and Phil and Angie know that. And if Jack ever returns Claire will go running to him, especially now that Angie is providing for Phil that which Claire simply can't, or won't. How long will Phil allow Claire's pity fucks to take time away from the woman who really loves and desires him completely, body and soul? Phil and Claire are history, its just a matter of time, until Claire finds Jack's replacement. Phil has already found Claire's replacement. Write that sequel. And thanks for the effort.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Nonsense- anything can happen in a fictional story, and anything can be told in a way to make it seem right, but in real life one doesn't hurt someone he or she loves. She 'loves him so much', she 'can't stand to lose him', but nevertheless she goes several times to a younger lover with her husband knowing and staying home. Not a chance of that marriage staying together, and she's too selfish for him to stay in love with.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I normally love your work and enjoy your stories, but not this one.

Phil is a willing Cuck to put up with Clair. He could of and should have ditched her when Angie’s becomes his lover. But no, you have him staying with the selfish bitch. I call bullshit on that outcome. Then when Jack wakes up you still let Claire win by pulling this polyamorous shit.

This story then just fell into a ditch after that.

So, definitely not one of your best, nearly your worst.

So, l normally give 1/5 for Cuck tales and this is that. But your story was different in a way so 2/5 because no matter what l did not like it.

Look forward to your next story.

2/5

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Very good story. Very good final solution. And I liked the way Phil worked through the issues

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

QuickMagazine here again. I fucked up something in my comments from yesterday, confusing the names of Pete (Angie's young boyfriend) and Phil (Claire's husband). So here's my commentary again, improved, with the error corrected:

Is this a keeper? Just barely. I must admit to being disappointed. QuickMagazine, that's me, considers both "Suburban Wife" and "The Pampered Princess Chronicles" to be stone 5 to the 5 masterpieces. Given the title of this new story, I suspected it might be a hybrid of those two classics. Instead, satindesires decided to move into demander territory, and I found the resulting triad both unsexy and unconvincing. So I'm only going to give this a 3, in hopes that this author, who was on a roll, corrects course away from this misfire. Were this one of the aforementioned 2 tales, Phil would have wound up with Angie, with Claire cut loose. Maybe she could then try her luck with Steve, who she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a good well written fictional story. I’m real life there would’ve been a divorce and possibly a prison sentence for an attack on the guy. It’s not in a man’s dna to be embarrassed, emasculated and abuse.. Not all are fighters or violent but then they would walk away . The big question would be Why stay married? She loves her husband but gets fucked better by her lover and it’s usually just a matter of compatibility sexually. He gets a better sexual response from his friend who he fucks . It doesn’t make sense to be stuck on all end where the is total unhappiness. I the beginning after she told him when she went he had the pain of knowing his wife who is supposed to be faithful went to some younger guy on a date and to fuck all night then she comes home and they are a happy family again , I don’t think so

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

See no sense staying married to woman who didn't get fulfilled by husband.if she needs another man you don't have much of a marriage

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

There is always somebody who is better out there. They are everywhere. It isn't always stamina, or size, or technique, most of the time it is just the newness of it. A new lover is more exciting but only for short time. This is why couples should wait to get married. Experience life, college especially, then when love happens, you are wiser, and know what you want in life. Monogamy and marriage is the way to go, don't believe people trying to promote open lifestyles. They promote because they run out of partners and new ones aren't coming in to that lifestyle fast enough and they need fresh meat. That is all it is about. You will get some people who will viciously deny that, but they are liars. Humans are naturally monogamous. You can't compare us to animals, which they always do, because we are not animals. Sure we are all in the animal kingdom, but that is just scientists classifying things into groups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surreal. I wonder if Claire had a mental block having orgasms with Phil via penetration. In the end it sounds like she became nuch more passionate and sensual as a person and Phil enjoyed that, and she had orgasms via oral and digital manipulation, but never with his penis. Better for both of them but odd. Meanwhile Angie and Phil click really well physically and in terms of pleasure. Angie thinks Claire is crazy regarding Phil's sexual skills. Claire certainly had a sexual awakening and somehow (pretty unrealistically) kept Phil. Honestly though if Phil had shit the door on her going to Jake, she would have stopped out of guilt. But probably come to resent it later. In most scenarios, with her continuing her time each month with Jack, she would have lost Phil to Angie. That being said, it did seem Claire really loved Phil deeply but had some sore of sexual incompatibility not unlike a passion for a spouse with same sex preferences. So yeah messed up but not absolutely cut and dry depending on the husband. Personally I think the husband was playing with fire when he told Claire to go meet Jake. In the end the affair was low frequency, actually improved their sex lives with her awakening (though again unrealistic), and only lasted a few months, though the two Trans Atlantic trips seemed way over the top and probably rekindled the idea of divorce to Phil. It wasn't just sex as she came to care for Jack, so it became believable that she wasn't looking yo replace Jack with a strange cock. Besides she realized she was about to lose Phil to Angie and she could not imagine life without him, especially since she had rekindled sexual attraction and desire now with Phil, something that didn't exist before Jake. She really loved him but had some mental hangups that prevented her from releasing herself to Phil prior to Jack and also not being able to orgasm via Phil's penetration. At least she could have orgasms again with Phil via cunnilingus. Angie restored Phil's ego and reinforces the idea that Claire has issues. Btw a slightly upturned cock can be compensated for by a guy with a straight cock by adjusting positions and angle. Regardless all of this is surreal and pure fantasy and would not work out like this. In conclusion, I must say that Jack is a real asshole. Bad enough to fuck a married woman when she is really drunk. That is bad and shows low morals. But following through with the arrangement? That is nuts. It was because he selfishly thought he had feelings for Claire. I would have MUCh preferred for Jack to break it off with Claire after the incident on the grocery store. Being part of a once a month, one night stand is just beyond. And no Claire wasn't going to look for other strange now that she knew she could please Phil in bed with passion and have orgasm with non penetrative sex. Again Claire has a weird mental hangup that could probably be resolved in therapy, Maybe hypnotherapy. My suspicion is that with her husband she thinks having a penetrative orgasm is somehow slutty in front of her husband or some similar type of hangup. But yeah Jack was an asshole. Either stop after the second time when he hears firmly from him that she will never leave Phil, who will always have her heart, and that when it comes to love, Jack can never compete. That romp should have been the end. But absolutely the end after the grocery store meeting. Not doing that and continuing through two trans Atlantic trips (multiple nights) was bollocks and I suspect was driving Phil towards divorce prior to the two ladies' intervention. Anyways good luck with a semu exclusive marriage. Open marriages have a 92% divorce rate. In the real world, even if they got to this point, either one or both of the ladies would be out on their ass on a year or two. But then again Phil is the "nice guy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with the previous Anonymous post. Claire has a mental hangup on orgasms via penetration with her husband. She needs some sort of sex therapy. Given Angie's propensity to orgasm right away with Phil and given Claire's ability to orgasm with Jack, it is a psychological hangup. Why? Who knows. Maybe her conservative background, unconsciously feeling she would be a slut in her husband's eyes, etc. It is simply clear that she cannot orgasm when her husband is making love to her. Yeah Jack is most probably a better lover, but a slight upcurve on his penis is not going to make that big a difference. She has been with Phil for over two decades and no penetrative orgasms. Zero. And still zero even after being with Jack and sexually awoken (supposedly). She desires Phil now and enjoys sex and regularly orgasms via oral (I assume Phil is damn good at that given what Angie experienced) but she cannot orgasm with her husband during penetration. Ergo she must have a mental hangup that could only be (possibly) resolved by therapy, both psychiatric and sexual. I would guess that Phil could use a dildo on her and she won't orgasm, but she would with Jack. She simply can't for her husband as something is holding her back. If anything she explained in the past that she tried to end things once reaching stage of penetration with Phil as she felt uncomfortable. That is a tell-tale sign. Her time with Jack has opened her up to not doing that anymore with Phil when they connect, and she does love Phil deeply (though in a dysfunctional way), but she still cannot orgasm. They should have taken that more seriously earlier. They might have avoided this mess. It isn't that post-Jack she doesn't desire Phil or not feel sexy, she just can't achieve an orgasn with him no matter what he does and how good the penetration feels. She needs help but somehow the two are oblivious to this and just assume they are sexually incompatible. A big error. Correcting the prior Anonymous poster, if you read carefully she planned on 1-2 trans-Atlantic trips a year to see Jack. It never happened. Jack fled out of guilt to the US, thereby ending the sexual arrangement. He felt bad after thr grocery store scene as he was destroying their marriage. He shouldn't have fucked a married woman in the first place and that makes him an asshole but he probably assumed Claire had a troubled marriage and really fell for her. Her talk on the first voluntary planned night of sex and then the grocery reinforced that Jack is the bad guy in this sex triangle and she was never going to reciprocate Jack's love. Phil simply would always be first in every other way except giving her vaginal orgasms. So yeah the 'engagement' is a lie to break all contact with Claire. He lost to Phil and he knew he was doing harm to Claire and their marriage. So yeah an assholr buy nit a massive one. Remember he was drunk too the first night. Doesn't excuse it but he was not actively engineering Ckaire to cheat. Agreed though this is all unrealistic and any normal husband would have left either after the drunken night of sex or certainly after he told her to go out, and she did, while he sat home in misery. That would be failing the test and kill their marriage 99 out of 100 times. The ending where he gets both is pure fantasy and again Angie would always win as Claire has hurt Phil terribly. But hey it is a story. I would have like a different direction to make it more interesting. I would have liked to see self realization from Ckaire after the second time with Jack when she was sober. Realizing that the problem was her. And that she needed help. Confront her husband and say he was right and she needs help. And see if they make it that way. If a happy ending then have her get past her mental block and have wonderful sex with her husband. That would still be a loving wives story because she cheated twice but made a commitment to save their marriage and be happy with Phil in the bedroom. Instead we get half measures. She sees Jack like once a month. Develops some feeling for Jack over time, though not love. Basically an affectionate friend with benefits. She becomes a more sexual creature for Phil making him feel desired and enjoying orgasms vvia oral with some enthusiasm but still no penetrative orgasms with Phil. And she thus continues to fuck Jack and harm her marriage to the point that after Angie enters the picture, she is about to get kicked to the curb. I assume thr author wanted the two women + Phil ending. But her actively solving her sexual block would have been a WAY better read. As an alternative maybe she doesn't solve it but now that she has desire and is awakened post-Jack, she commits back to Phil after the second time and realizes that penetrative orgasms are not worth putting her marriage in jeopardy and oral orgasm are just fine. As an aside if you know what your re doing you can lick and suck a woman to a lot of fulfilling orgasms such that in the end it should not matter so much. Ironically in the story as it is written, Claire has to "settle" for oral orgasms, now that Jack fled to America and Phil was about to end the marriage and she comes up with the wife sharing solution. So yeah would have been much better to have her seek help and get some breakthrough in therapy that opened her up to her husband (maybe hypnosis as per the prior Anonymous post) and really enjoy everything sexual with her husband, and come to love him more for standing by him after cheating twice but then solving her mental issues. Better read imho than the purgatory / fantasy she ended up in at the end, sharing Phil with Angie. Oh well was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe a female reader on her can answer this from a female perspective. If a eoman spends a night with a man and has five orgasms, four by oral and none vaginal, but then another night with the same man has one oral and four vaginal, which night would be better in terms of her pleasure? Is it simply true that vaginal penetration-induced orgasms are better? What about if it was 5 and 0 for oral and vag, but 0 and 3 the other time. Also wouldn't being with the person you live tip the scale as long as you got to have orgasms? Isn't the emotional component a big deal? As an aside this story may have had an interesting redirect, if Phil had taken Claire anally and she got off hard that way. But wasn't meant to be, so instead two woman sharing a husband ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So is it a correct estimate that she bopped Jack about 10 times? First the drunken cheating incidents a year ago before the grocery store encounter, then six weeks before confession, then being kicked out, then holding pattern of misery for some time, and finally second date night. Then two months to third after multiple times turning (asshole) Jack down, who can't seem to take a freaking hint after the second time cheating. That is like 3 times in five months and then once a month for the rest of the year. Thinknthat makes 10. And in the mean time, Phil has been banging Angie, each time since episode #3 when Claire steps out with Jack. And to correct some commenters below: Jack did not sleep with Claire after the grocery store rendezvous. He finally realized what an asshat he was and fled, lying about engagement to another woman to get out of the arrangement with Claire. Claire got lucky that happened or she would be divorced and alone. Each time Claire stepped out on Phil, continued to squeeze out their marriage under pressure and allow Angie to grow more prominently in Phil's heart and get Angie even more hooked on Phil. She allowed the fox into the hen house almost losing everything.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

It doesn’t work like that. It will be them against them. You can’t have two women living in the same house sharing the same man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phil should have divorced her let her go she is stroking her own ego she wants her cake and eat too. Phil ended up with both of them but they still ruled the roost controlling him with pussy. When there is no marriage then women know if they get too hard and controlling they can easily be thrown out and replaced.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Any time to beautiful women want to control me with pussy, I'll be the first person with their hand up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little slow in the beginning.

I gave it five stars, well done.

I liked the ending

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Husband is a dumb ass and and an indecisive cuck! I would have started a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a fine writer and this is another really well-written story. But I don't believe it. Two women and one guy together never works unless the guy is a sheik or gang leader. Otherwise the gals start fighting when they don't get their own way and, unless the guy has some coercive means of solving problems--like a 9 mm or a cat-o-nine tails--the riot just gets bigger and bigger. Tell us what happens. Do a sequel.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Livin’ the dream, the Femdom agitprop dream.

Cracker270Cracker27011 months ago

This tale took me around and around eventually surprising very much. Good job and thank you for your hard work

Pjam1968Pjam196810 months ago

Definitely a cuck, and wrost, at the end there are woman leading him

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

Fantasía inverosímil, bueno, por definición toda fantasía es inverosímil

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

4 stars - actually this is the first threesome that made sense.

However, the two SLUTs precipitated the entire mess by fooling around with the two ASSHOLES in the first place. It was premeditated over a long period of time, so the emotional cheating was well established long before they actual fucked each other. That means a RAAC is impossible under any conditions - except for the way this one worked out. That is why I gave it a 4 star rating.

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

One small point, redheads don't share!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Always nice to perk up a lame story with a bit of juvenile fantasy at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really torn, ended up giving it a 3 for that ending. No way that's believable or lasts.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

sorry not up to your usual standard

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Second time, liked it more this time.

I think Phil indulged Claire way too much. She WAS selfish and greedy. Phil should’ve kicked her to the curb a lot earlier, she was a bitch.

He still would’ve gotten on with Angie, they are soulmates.

I rescored the story from 2/5 to 3/5

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6926 days ago

Wow so far out there and unbelievable on any level.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6326 days ago

Love your writing. This is a great story. It sounds like the reason Clair did not orgasm with Phil was her own fault. She would not let go like she did with Jack. Then she goes out and has an affair and would have left with Jack except she liked "her life" with Phil, which means the house, car, family etc. Phil is just a fall back and I think he should have dumped her before it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Not sure why people get so hung up on "believable" its called fiction for a reason. its good writing and a happy ending. With all that is going on in the non-fiction world, that's pretty damn good in my book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...