The Consummate Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
A man is cuckolded by his wife and her girlfriend.
12.2k words
3.94
4.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Consummate Cuckold - Chap 2

Synopsis

This story is about a husband's willing decent into cuckoldry. Paul is a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy his gorgeous young wife, Jolie, in bed. Although he is good looking and has a slim but muscled physique, he has a small penis and prematurely ejaculates. She loves him, but has become sexually frustrated and her stunning friend Kylie has become her lover and moved in with them. They have discovered that Paul is a submissive and that he is excited by female domination, tease and denial and has become their cuckold. The three of them have befriended Lucy, a student and chair of Paul's Fan Club. Lucy stayed with them for a while after falling out with her parents and has submissive sex with them. Lucy has now moved into Kylie's empty house which she shares with Kylie's sister, Lola. Confused? Read the Compliant Cuckold and Chap 1 of this series and all will become clear!

This thread, the 'Consummate Cuckold' follows Jolie, Kylie and Paul as his tale of woe and dominance deepens. 'Picking Sides' follows Lucy's journey of self discovery and her search for her forever love, but all the characters will meet up from time to time.

This story contains the following sexual activities - please don't read it if they offend you. Heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, femdom, anal, bondage and spanking. All characters involved in sexual activity are 18 or older.

Chapter 2

Three's Company.

As I closed our front door behind me Kylie was already waiting with her hand on the passenger door handle of my Range Rover. It was threatening rain again and she looked cold in her little blue skirt and cropped t-shirt. I plipped the locks and she climbed in and was sitting with her seatbelt fastened as I opened the drivers door. I started the engine and looked across at her. She was staring at the floor.

"Just drive please Paul."

I pulled out onto the street and we drove in silence. The lunchtime traffic was light as it was Sunday. After a few hundred yards I looked across at her and her face was wet with tears. I pulled into a lay-by and unclipped her seat belt, dragging her little body over the centre console into my lap and held her. She cried silent tears, shuddering in my arms, her head buried in the crook of my neck. I waited for her to speak first. Eventually she balled her fists and rubbed her eyes.

"Why am I so fucking stupid?"

"For loving her?"

"No, no, it's me being a silly bitch. I know she loves me, that she just wants to try something new. It's just that I was unprepared. Some part of my subconscious had decided she was gay now, and that part of me feels - I don't know - betrayed I guess. I know how stupid that sounds given she's your wife and has sex with you too. I gladly share her with you and Lucy so why do I feel so fucking jealous of this musclebound weightlifter before he's even kissed her?"

"Because you love her sweetheart, and love is anything but logical."

I kissed the top of her blond head, my nostrils full of the scent of her apple shampoo.

"You can tell her no. I'll support you."

"That's not really a long term solution is it? The urge will remain if it's something she really wants to try. I think I just need to grow a pair and tough it out. What is it they say about setting something free and if it wants to it will come back to you?"

She sniffed and I fished in my pocket for a tissue.

"She's not asking to be set free Kylie, she just wants to be bonked by a big alpha male with a huge cock."

"Aren't you worried or jealous?"

"Initially," I admitted, "But then she got through to me via my male, prehistoric brain. She wants me to watch her getting it. She's going to make me sit naked next to the bed and masturbate while he fucks her. I can't deny that level of humiliation excites the beta male in me. I was so hard when she told me. I'm hard now just thinking about it."

Her mouth dropped open as she leaned back to look at me. She pulled me to her as my voice cracked,

"Oh you poor, twisted love, whatever am I going to do with you? You actually want this don't you?"

I nodded shamefaced. Kylie heaved a huge sigh,

"I think we need to start by trying to get to know Tamsin and Carl a little. I might feel better when I know them and I've had some time to get used to the idea."

"We could invite them over for dinner. Think you can keep your big girl pants on for a whole evening?"

"Not before next weekend though. I need some time to buy some pants. Now let me back in my own seat before we get arrested for dogging."

As we pulled back into the traffic Kylie's phone buzzed. She pulled it from her pocket and read the text. She held it up to me.

Jolie: I'm yours, I love you. You know this. Nothing will change that. ♥️ xxxxxx

As I was reading it my phone buzzed and the same message appeared on the car display. A few moments later I slowed and turned onto Lucy and Lola's drive pulling up next to Kylie's Mini Cooper. Lola answered the door and invited us in but Kylie was keen to get back. Lola retrieved Kylie's car keys from a bowl on the hall side table.

"Thanks for lending me your lovely car K, my date was very impressed."

Lola hugged her sister and handed over the keys. Kylie waved away the offered petrol money and left, telling me not to be long. Lucy was on the phone but gave me a side hug as she chatted. Lola walked me to the car and I asked her how her date had gone.

"She was lovely, we had a nice meal."

"Are you going to see her again?"

"We're going ice skating on Saturday."

"How are you and Lucy getting on?"

She looked back at the house wistfully,

"Living together is fun. But she's been mooning about that policewoman, Helen. She's seen her in the cafe a couple of times with her colleagues, but she's not seen her around for over a week."

"Remember what I said, when you're sure how you feel, be brave."

I kissed her on the cheek and got back in the car. She was still watching me as I backed out and drove away.

**********************

I drove back via the wine merchants and bought a really expensive bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape. I figured I'd give the girls a moment alone together before I arrived. If all was well I'd share it this evening with some fillet steak I had bought yesterday, but if they were rowing I would drink it all myself in my office. I needn't have worried. They were cuddling in the kitchen when I walked in.

"No nails and hair on the tiles then," I grinned.

They beckoned me over and I kissed them both.

"Oooh, look Kylie, posh wine. Isn't it a bit early?"

Jolie took the bottle from my hand and read the label. I rubbed Kylie's arm.

"Everything OK?"

Kylie smiled weakly, nodding.

"We've been waiting for you to come back."

"That wine needs decanting and to sit for an hour, it's not glugging stuff."

I rescued the bottle as Jolie was about to attack it with the corkscrew. I took it from her and opened the bottle carefully so as not to cork it. I pulled the crystal decanter from the cupboard under the window and poured the rich red contents carefully, trying to keep any sediment in the bottle. When I'd finished Jolie pushed the glasses towards me and batted her eyelashes.

"You're not getting any of this until this evening. It's to go with some nice steak I got for dinner."

Kylie pulled a bottle of merlot from the wine rack.

"Let's make a start on this then, I need a drink."

She hopped onto a barstool and Jolie sat opposite as I opened the screw cap and poured us a glass each.

Jolie took a mouthful after we clinked glasses and swallowed.

"Look guys I'm not wedded to this thing with Carl. It would just be sex, I don't want a relationship with him. But I don't want to hurt or upset either of you, I can just say no thanks."

She reached across the island and Kylie took her hand.

"You just took me by surprise. In the back of my mind I thought you were done with cocks, and I know how silly that sounds when I say it out loud. But it's an itch you have and I don't want to stop you scratching it. Paul and I discussed it in the car. I think I might feel better if we can get to know them a bit first, maybe have them over for dinner next weekend. You don't need to convince Paul, he's excited at the prospect of you cuckolding him and his willy has assumed control of his brain."

She grinned at me and I pretended to look hurt. Jolie took another sip of wine.

"OK we can do that. But you know Tamsin and I have this presentation on Thursday and we'll be staying over on Wednesday night. Why don't you come with me Kylie, and you can get to know Tamsin a bit more? I have a double room booked and it's a lovely spa hotel. You're on early shift on Wednesday, I could pick you up from the gym after."

"What about Paul?"

"You can look after yourself for one night can't you babe? And as Paul won't have to hear me yell you could bring your paddle."

Kylie bit her lower lip and I knew she was tempted.

"And my big strapless? So I can do you doggy and feel your hot little bottom against my tummy?"

Jolie got up and came around the island and hugged her from behind, turning her side on to the countertop.

"Yes baby, you can thrash and fuck me so hard we wake the whole hotel up."

She slipped her hands around to cup Kylie's baby breasts and nuzzled her neck.

"Scootch back babe."

Kylie lifted and moved backward until her bottom was hanging off the stool.

"You can gag me and bind my hands so I can't resist."

Jolie reached under Kylie's gym skirt to cup her panty covered crotch from behind. My cocklet stiffened in its cage.

"Then make me lick your pretty pussy 'til you can't cum anymore."

Kylie closed her eyes and husked,

"Promises promises. How do I know you're good for it?"

Jolie dropped to her knees behind her and slipped Kylie's knickers down as far as the stool would allow.

"How about a practical demonstration?"

"If you must. It better be good."

My willy throbbed as I imagined the view Jolie must have - pouting hairless labia and little pink anus. She tilted her head back and leaned forward to kiss her lover's exposed pouch from below. Kylie's eyes fluttered closed and her hands went to her own nipples. I knew the moment Jolie pushed her tongue inside as Kylie exhaled and bit her lower lip. It reminded me of Lola and for a moment I imagined what it would be like to do that to her. I tried to adjust my cocklet as it raged against its cage. Kylie beckoned me closer, pulling the key on the silver chain from around her neck. She pulled my shorts and boxers to my knees and unlocked me, my cocklet surging to fully erect to press against my tummy. I kicked my shorts off and went to touch myself but she slapped my hand away, grasping me by the balls and pulling me to stand between her knees. Wet sounds were coming from behind her and she groaned as Jolie found her clit. I watched for several minutes as Jolie pleasured her, my cocklet untouched and nodding with my heartbeat. Kylie's hips began to move as her breathing grew ragged. She took my rigid cocklet in her fist and stroked me slowly. She let go to pull her t-shirt up revealing her tiny breasts and erect nipples. She used one hand to pinch and pull her rubbery little teats whilst the other wrapped around my hardness again. Suddenly she tensed, gasping,

"Yes baby, yes."

She writhed through her orgasm as Jolie continued to stimulate her clutching pussy, and I hugged her as she calmed down. She looked up at me still breathing heavily,

"Sorry Paul I was going to give you a nice wank but she distracted me. Carry me up to the bathroom please, my legs don't work and I need a shower."

I picked her up off the stool and her legs went around my waist. I felt my rigid cocklet touch the lips of her pussy and I lowered her slightly so that I slid into the slippery bliss of her tight tunnel.

"Oh, you cheeky bugger," she grinned at me, "You can cum in me if you can do it by the time we get to the bathroom."

As I turned towards the door Jolie whined,

"Hey, what about me?"

Kylie looked at her over my shoulder,

"You're in disgrace for wanting a big black cock. You have to wait until Wednesday night," she called as I carried her out. She squeezed me with her internal muscles as we climbed the stairs but unusually for me, as we entered the bedroom I still hadn't cum. I lay her on her back on the edge of the bed and she stopped squeezing me. I expected her to push me off, but she kept her legs locked around me. Her voice was soft in my ear.

"Go on then, get yourself off in me."

I looked at her questioningly. Her blue eyes were full of affection.

"Yes, you can have a little fuck, hurry up before I change my mind."

I managed about 8 or 10 glorious hard thrusts into her tight little pussy before I gasped and spurted into her. As I grunted and shuddered through my orgasm she pulled me to her, kissing my throat and stroking my thrusting bottom.

"That's it baby, get all that nasty spunk out, give it all to me."

I lay over her little body, supporting my weight on my elbows, looking at her beautiful face. I knew she hadn't cum, this had been just for me. Her blue eyes crinkled at the corners as she smiled up at me. The rush of emotion I felt wasn't gratitude or even affection - I was as deeply in love with her as my wife was. When I stood she stayed where she was.

"Call Jolie for me please."

When Jolie appeared Kylie patted the bed next to her.

"Come lie next to me."

When she was on her back, Kylie sat up and knelt next to her, a hand cupped over her own pussy.

"Your husband has just filled my fufu with his nasty sperm. Do you love me?"

Jolie nodded, "You know I do."

"I don't want his cum inside me Jolie. Are you still my little bitch."

She nodded again, her eyes wide.

"Then I want you to clean me of every drop of his spunk and make me cum at least once more."

She faced Jolie's feet and straddled her head before lowering her pussy. As she took her hand away my semen began to drip onto Jolie's face.

Jolie tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, her arms reaching for her mistress. Kylie settled on to the offered mouth, a look of bliss on her face as Jolie's lips and tongue went to work. When I came back out of the shower they were kissing, standing by the dresser. Kylie was naked and her pert little bottom was reflected in the mirror. Jolie was whining she was still horny.

"No baby, I'm denying you. Promise me you won't cum Jolie, not until Wednesday. Promise me. We make Paul wait much longer than that. Do this for me Jolie."

Jolie sighed and nodded, "OK I promise. No orgasms for me until Wednesday evening."

**********************

Monday night was weird. I admit to being a little smug as I got to have sex with Kylie while Jolie was made to watch. OK, I wasn't allowed inside her again, but I got to kiss her pussy and she made Jolie lie beneath me and suck my cocklet. I came in her mouth as I licked her girlfriend to two noisy orgasms.

On Tuesday morning I got a phone call from a slightly panicked Lucy. Her Mum was visiting for coffee but her Dad was coming too. Lola was at Uni and Lucy was nervous about being alone with both of her parents after recent events. She'd texted Helen Dinsdale, her policewoman friend, but had got no reply. She knew Kylie and Jolie were at work and she was conflicted with the need for someone to be with her and the worry that I might antagonise her Father.

"Lucy, I'm leaving now. I'll sit in the car out of sight. I won't come in unless you call me or I see anything untoward OK? I'm happy to sit there as long as you need me, don't rush your visit."

I grabbed my phone and a waterproof jacket and left threading quickly through the urban streets and parking at the kerb a couple of houses down from Lucy and Lola's place. I was just thinking all was well when my phone rang.

"Paul, everything's OK. My Dad knows you're outside and wants you to come in for a coffee and to meet you properly, if that's OK with you."

"I'll be right there."

Lucy met me at the door, looking over her shoulder before giving me a quick peck and mouthing a thank you. In the kitchen Lucy's Mum and Dad were sitting at the table. The kettle was singing and mugs were set out on the counter. Her Dad got to his feet and held a hand out,

"Mr Radcliffe we got off on the wrong foot, but I was wrong to jump to conclusions and my wife and I are grateful for everything you've done for our daughter." I took the offered hand. His grip was firm and he seemed genuine.

"Please call me Paul. I'm happy you're back on good terms with your daughter. We're very fond of her but she needs her Mum and Dad."

Whatever her Dad was about to say was interrupted by a firm banging on the door. A police car was visible through the kitchen window. Lucy went to answer the door and we heard her speaking to two officers. She brought them into the kitchen.

"This is my Dad and my Mum, and this is my friend Paul. As you can see, we are all just about to have some coffee and a chat. I'm afraid I panicked over nothing and I'm sorry to have wasted your time. Can I offer you a cup of tea or coffee?"

The officers declined and left after making an entry in a notebook. Lucy saw them out and came back looking sheepish.

"I'm sorry Dad, When Mum said you were coming I thought you might be going to make me go home with you. So I texted my policewoman friend to ask her what to do, but I got no reply. Kylie and Jolie are at work and I was worried to ask Paul because I didn't want to antagonise you."

Her eyes were full of unshed tears. I resisted the urge to go to her and was glad I did when her Father squeezed her hand.

"This is my fault Lucy, not yours. You shouldn't have to worry about a visit from your Dad. I've handled this very badly and I'm sorry for the way I've reacted."

Lucy disengaged and made coffee for us all and we sat and nibbled biscuits as Lucy explained that Helen was away on a detective selection course. She was in the middle of an exercise debrief when she got Lucy's text so she just forwarded it to her partner. He was one of the two officers who had attended.

Lucy's Dad cleared his throat and looked at his wife for support.

"Paul, I understand that in addition to letting this lovely home to Lucy at what must be a reduced rent, you've also very kindly given her a job to help her pay for it and help with her tuition fees. Forgive my earlier suspicions, but my daughter has developed into an attractive and voluptuous young woman and there are some who would seek to take advantage of her obvious assets."

As he paused for breath I glanced at Lucy who was scarlet with embarrassment. I wondered if he would explode if I told him some were taking advantage of another less obvious, but very tight asset.

"Judith and I are content that you have her best interests at heart, but we feel that as parents we should be shouldering responsibility for her welfare and not leaving it to the charity of others."

I put my coffee mug down and wiped imaginary crumbs from the table in front of me.

"Mr Pascoe, let me explain about the house first. This is Kylie's house and when she moved out she was going to let it. Her sister's tenancy had come to an end and she needed to rent somewhere but couldn't afford this place on her own. So you see Lucy moving in was a happy coincidence. Kylie was happy to reduce the rent because she knew the girls would look after the place and she saved the agency fees."

Lucy's parents nodded.

"As for employing her, it's not charity at all Mr Pascoe. I write fantasy fiction - wizards, witches and fairies. Lucy has been the unpaid chair of my unofficial fan club for over a year. She's done such a good job of running it that numbers have increased tenfold and I've now adopted it as my official fan club and I pay her a wage to run it. In addition Lucy has been contributing to the latest book release as an editor but also as a co-author. It's just gone on sale and early indications are that it has been well received and she will receive a percentage of the royalties. Because she needs the money now I'm just giving her a monthly advance on what I expect those royalties to be."