The Consummate Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I breathed, "I have to compete with that."

"Put your dress on and I'll zip you up. Then you'll see it's you who sets the bar."

My little black number was a child's party dress. The tight strapless bodice was black silk with a silver pattern and sat an inch or so above my nipples. It was designed to push up and make the most of a teenaged girl's developing breasts and came with removable pads. I had removed the pads and the pockets in the lining such that the single layer of silk defiantly emphasised the fact that I was completely flat and not a hint of breast flesh adorned my chest. The full skirt came to just below the lacy tops of my sheer black hold ups. Sophisticated, vulnerable with a hint of slutty was the look I was going for. As I stepped into my black heels the look on Kylie's face told me I'd hit the mark. As she came towards me with a predatory growl I put a hand on her chest.

"No you don't. Our lipstick is perfect and Tamsin is waiting."

We took a selfie and texted it to Paul. He responded by telling us we looked gorgeous and asking for a text when we were safely back at the hotel. I tapped on Tamsin's door and she emerged in a stunning white dress with black accents and a thin black belt that drew the eye to her tiny waist. Her pert breasts were enhanced by a lacy, push up bra that produced just the right amount of cleavage. We eschewed drinks at the bar and went straight to the restaurant. At the top of the high street was an Italian place serving tapas type small dishes. We had a lovely meal there and as the evening went on I noticed Tamsin and Kylie stealing glances at each other. The little green eyed monster in my gut kept making its presence felt. So when Tamsin went to powder her nose I took Kylie's hand.

"Baby, I've had a little taste of what I'm putting you through with Carl."

She looked at me steadily.

"What do you mean?"

"I've watched you looking at Tamsin and I can see how she looks at you."

She went to say something but I squeezed her hand,

"Let me finish Kylie. I can see you fancy her and she obviously likes you. I know you love me, but I'm jealous and I can't help it. I don't want you to change your behaviour, I just want you to slap me if I get arsey."

She stroked my face and cupped my cheek,

"She's stunning Jolie and I do fancy her. But you're the one I love."

She kissed me on the lips and I noticed a few glances.

"What's your safe word Jolie?"

This was my trigger phrase to initiate submissive behaviour. If I responded with my safe word it meant I was ready and willing to play. I swallowed nervously and glanced around.

"Radcliffe," I said softly.

"Are you sure? Look at me when you say it."

I looked into her lovely deep blue eyes.

"Yes I'm sure. I'm nervous that's all. Radcliffe."

"Then I think it's time you took those pretty knickers off so I can grope you under your skirt when no-one's looking."

I passed Tamsin on the way to the ladies. I came back with my lacy thong balled in my fist and Kylie took it from me and put it in her purse. Tamsin noticed and raised an eyebrow.

"I sent her to take her knickers off. I plan on finding some dark corners so I can stick my hand up her skirt. Maybe flash her at some randy young males or make her pee in the gutter."

I felt heat crawl up my neck as Kylie laughed at Tamsin's expression.

"I'm kidding about the last two. I might grope her though."

Tamsin picked up the tab explaining that she would put it through as expenses, then we went in search of a club. As three single girls in short dresses we got to jump the queue and went straight in. Kylie went to get drinks and I found a booth at the back and sat with Tamsin. She took my hand and had to raise her voice over the thumping music.

"She's lovely Jolie, you're a very lucky girl."

"I know I am. She likes you too Tams. It's OK to flirt with her as long as you give her back, I love her."

She searched my face.

"I can see the way you look at each other, but if you're sure it's OK, I'd like to flirt a little - with both of you."

I smiled and nodded and she leaned across to kiss my cheek, placing a dark hand on my pale thigh. Kylie arrived at that point with the drinks. She sat on the other side of me and looked at Tamsin.

"Do you mind watching the drinks Tamsin, I want to dance with my girl?"

The club was becoming busy and the dance floor was sufficiently crowded for us to dance dirty. Kylie's hands were everywhere and we snogged more than was decorous. I was horny and enjoying myself, but I started to feel guilty about leaving Tamsin on her own. We got back to the table and finished our drinks after which Tamsin announced she wanted to dance. I sent Kylie to dance with her and watched them having fun as the green eyed monster writhed in my guts. I distracted myself by going to the bar. I got chatted up by a guy as we waited to be served, then another came and sat next to me as I returned to the table with the drinks. He was nice enough and good looking but he noticed that I kept glancing over at the dance floor.

"The blonde is yours isn't she?"

I nodded,

"The black girl is my friend and colleague."

"You're jealous but you're fighting it because you know you don't need to be."

I looked up at him, amazed by his perception. He grinned apologetically.

"Sorry. I've been watching you since you came in. Couldn't take my eyes off you."

He left when a slow dance came on and he spotted Kylie and Tamsin returning. Tamsin disappeared to the ladies room and Kylie pulled me to my feet to slow dance. We were in an area just off the dance floor. A crowd of guys were watching us kiss and I went to pull away but she held me to her,

"You are such a sexy girl. Let them look at you and want you. But it's me who'll be leaving with you. Me who'll be paddling those pert little buttocks pink and fucking that pretty pussy later. Me who'll be cumming on your beautiful face."

She kissed me again and my pussy wept. We sat back down at our table and she put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into a full on kiss. She turned towards me shielding us from view and I felt her hand on my leg. My heart beat faster as I knew what she was about to do. Her hand slid under my dress and up the inside of my thigh to stroke my bare mound with the backs of her fingers. I looked around nervously as my arousal surged. I bit my lip as the back of a fingernail tapped my clitoral hood. Kylie pulled back from the kiss and noticed me nervously looking around.

"Look at me not them. In a moment I'm going to put my fingers in your pussy but you are not to cum."

I swallowed and moisture flowed below as my clitty stiffened. I closed my eyes as she teased me with her fingertips, opening them again in shock as Tamsin returned. She looked down to where Kylie's arm disappeared up my skirt and I felt my cheeks heat. I suppressed a groan as Kylie slid two fingers into me. My hips wanted to move in time with the thrusting of her fingers. Tamsin pulled a stool in front of me and sat on it, both to shield us from the room and to get a better view herself,

"Are you getting the finger honey?"

"She's actually getting two and she's about to get a third."

"Lucky girl. She won't scream and get us thrown out will she?"

"She's not allowed to cum."

Tamsin stroked my inner thigh and pulled my legs wider.

"Poor baby, are you very horny?"

Kylie's busy fingers were getting me close. I was shocked when she removed her hand from under my skirt and held two glistening wet fingers up.

"What do you think?"

I held my breath as I waited for Tamsin's reaction. My eyes widened as she pulled Kylie's hand towards her and then took her fingers into her mouth, taking her time to suck them clean.

"She tastes like she needs a good fucking."

"I'm going to give her one, but first I'm going to paddle her sexy little bum until it's bright red. Let's go. I'm in the mood now."

Tamsin called an Uber and we went outside to wait. The taxi ride only took a couple of minutes and in no time I was humping her leg as Kylie snogged me in the elevator. Tamsin was watching as Kylie slid a hand up my skirt again and I groaned in frustration as she confined her caresses to my bottom.

"Were you serious when you said I could watch you spank her?"

"I'll open the connecting door for you. You can watch from the chair on the condition that you're naked and you don't interfere. Be prepared though, she's going to howl."

We went into our rooms and Kylie opened our side of the connecting door. A few seconds later Tamsin appeared with another bottle of Prosecco as I texted Paul to let him know we were back safe. We clinked glasses and when I took a sip, Kylie told me to take another drink as she held up a short length of velcro. I put my glass down and Kylie pulled my hands behind me and bound my wrists.

"What's your safe word darling?"

I felt a rush of hormones as I caught her predatory gaze and saw the pure animal lust there.

"It's Radcliffe. Oh God, Kylie."

She fed me another sip before looking at Tamsin,

"Take her shoes off please, Tamsin."

Tamsin put her drink down and knelt in front of me, reaching for my foot. As I lifted my leg I saw her eyes drift upwards and I coloured as I realised she was looking up my dress. My naked pussy would be pouting and obviously wet. I looked up to see Kylie holding a pink ball gag.

"This is to keep you reasonably quiet. What do you do if you can't say your safeword?"

"I shake my head like this."

I turned my head from side to side in a rapid, exaggerated fashion.

"Good girl."

She kissed me and fed me another sip of Prosecco before dipping the ball gag into it and pushing it into my mouth. She fastened the pink leather strap snuggly around my head. The ball had lots of little holes in it so I could still breath through my mouth if my nose got blocked. It felt oddly comforting to know I wouldn't have to try and suppress my howling.

"Tamsin, take her dress off while I get ready. Then if you want to stay and watch, get undressed and sit in the chair."

Kylie disappeared into the en-suite and Tamsin turned me to get to the zipper on the bodice of my dress. My cheeks heated again as I felt the zip open down to my bottom. The silk whispered down my body to pool at my feet and I stood in just my holdups before my friend and colleague for the first time. I glanced up to see Tamsin looking at me with a hand over her mouth. I was conscious that my nipples were erect and my pussy was drooling down my thighs. I could smell my own arousal.

"Oh my God Jolie, Carl is going to go wild when he sees you naked. You have such a beautiful little girl body but all that womanly sensuality."

She hugged me to her and kissed my forehead. I watched as Tamsin took off her own dress revealing a lacy matching push up bra and thong. Her underwear was white and the contrast against her ebony skin was amazing. She unclipped her bra and her pert B cup boobs stayed high and firm on her chest. She slid her panties down and her neat little pussy was bare like ours. She sat in the chair with her thighs demurely pressed together, her eyes never leaving my body.

"Your pussy looks so tiny. Do you want to see me?"

I nodded shyly and she hooked her thighs over the chair arms. My eyes went to the juncture of her thighs and my feet carried me closer to her. My breath caught as her bare labia, sticky with her arousal, slowly parted to reveal the vivid coral within.

"On your knees my little sub. Serve her."

I turned to see my mistress standing in the ensuite doorway and my core tightened. She was wearing a leather corset, a studded choker and a large, black strapless dildo jutted in front of her. I looked at her questioningly, uncertain how to proceed with my hands bound and the gag in my mouth.

"Get down there. You'll figure it out."

I knelt and leaned forward, my nostrils filling with the scent of her. Her labia glistened and her clit was erect under its little hood. Instinctively I pressed my mouth to her, pulling my lips back to press the outer surface of the ball gag to her crease. I heard a sigh and I looked up to see Tamsin press her hands to her breasts, trapping her big nipples between her index and middle fingers. I nodded my head gently rubbing the rough surface of the ball gag against her. On the downstroke I felt the tip of my nose contact the hard bump of her clit eliciting another sigh from above. I found a rhythm that had Tamsin's hips moving in counterpoint and the taste of her pussy began to permeate the ball gag. I felt Kylie's hands on my hips as she knelt behind me and the tip of the strapless touched my bottom. I parted my thighs and tilted my hips, expecting her to mount me, but she tapped the outside of my thigh.

"No, legs together."

I closed my legs and felt her calves outside mine, then groaned as she eased the strapless between my sticky thighs to rub along my eager crease. She slid the shaft back and forth without entering me as I served Tamsin, and I discovered if I clamped my thighs hard I could increase the pressure of the strapless against my hard clitty. The three of us moved together and I felt Kylie's erect nipples press into my back as she nuzzled my neck. Tamsin was beginning to pant and her hips were encouraging me to up the pace. Just as her hands left her breasts to tangle in my hair and pull my face tighter against her Kylie pulled me back, breaking the contact. Tamsin wailed in frustration and her hands went to her pussy but Kylie seized her wrists,

"No, you are not allowed to cum until Jolie does."

"Why?", she whined, " I can cum again when she does."

"Because I say so and it turns me on to make you wait. If you can't control yourself I can bind your hands or you can leave. Your choice."

Tamsin closed her eyes and composed herself.

"I can control myself. God, you're mean Kylie."

The strapless was withdrawn and Kylie got to her feet. I yelped as she slapped my bottom, once on each cheek.

"That's for encouraging her to cum without permission. Now kneel on the edge of the bed with your bottom facing Tamsin so she can see you."

I clambered onto the bed and parted my thighs wide, hollowing my back to display my needy pussy in the hope that my lover would mount me and forget the spanking. I so wanted to be fucked and I swayed my hips in what I hoped was an enticing gesture. But Kylie climbed onto the bed and knelt at my side to stroke my raised bottom.

"Look at the little slut displaying herself, Tamsin. She thinks I'll not be able to resist fucking her and let her off the spanking. But this little mare is going to have to earn her oats."

I groaned as a fingertip slipped between my oozing petals from behind to gather a string of the abundant moisture.

"Look how wet she is. Do you want another taste?"

She held out her finger and Tamsin slid from the chair to kneel by the bedside and take the offered finger between her lips. Her eyes closed as she sucked the nectar from the proffered digit. I whimpered as Kylie began to knead my buttocks and I yipped into my gag as the first gentle smack was delivered. After several more gentle smacks my bottom was warming and my face heated as Kylie pulled my buttocks apart to display my anus.

"Look at that pretty little star. Can you believe she won't let me fuck it?"

A harder smack to each cheek was followed by tender nibbles and kisses to the reddening area and I sighed in appreciation of the soothing sensation as she blew on the wet skin. After a few minutes of increasingly hard smacks and kisses she slid an arm around my waist and under my tummy to hold me and her fingertips teased the skin above my clit. I felt her turn towards my feet and I knew she was reaching for the paddle on the bedside table. The fingers of the hand around my waist were moving the skin above my rigid clit, causing its little hood to rub on my overexcited nubbin. My horny body betrayed me and my back hollowed more, lifting my bottom in invitation. The sharp crack of the paddle was followed by an explosion of pain and I yelled into the gag as my hips bucked to try and dispel the stinging. The cool leather rubbed over my rear as she waited for me to process the pain and then my traitorous bottom was lifting again. The second smack was just as hard and I bawled again, the gag effectively muffling my cries. Her arm held me tight as her index finger began to nudge my clit and my orgasm began to prowl somewhere nearby.

"Thats really hard Kylie", I heard Tamsin's concerned voice.

"Be quiet and watch", Kylie hissed.

After several more paddle strikes the pain began to turn into something else. My cries turned into moans and my hips ceased their bucking, instead my back arched at an impossible angle, hollowing my spine and lifting my bottom for the next stroke. Kylie increased the cadence, her fingers teasing my clit directly.

"See, she's getting into her head space. This is where she feels everything more intensely."

The spanking continued at a regular pace and I felt the paddle blows as pulses of pleasure. Suddenly my orgasm emerged from cover. My hips began to thrust hard, as if I was being fucked, and Kylie timed her blows to match the rearward thrusts of my buttocks. The smacking suddenly increased in intensity as she pinched my clit and the world reduced to a a glorious throbbing and pulsing release of tension. The smacking stopped but my hips continued to buck and I howled into my gag as squirts of urine jetted back onto a thoughtfully placed towel.

"Now my love, do you want your mistress to take you hard?"

I nodded frantically and she mounted me in a single thrust, grinding her tummy against my superheated bottom. Her hand slid under my shoulders to clutch my throat as she began to pound my upraised buttocks hard. Her erect nipples were rubbing on my back and her other hand mauled the swollen teats of my flat chest. I gave myself to her completely, revelling in being taken and howled into my gag. I bucked against her as she rammed the phallus into my grateful pussy, the squelching of our coupling blending with the hissing of my panting through the small holes in the ball in my mouth. Her hand left my throat to unclip the gag and I spat it out and turned my head to the side to receive her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately as her hand found my clit. When we parted to breath and she bit that place under my ear, I gasped I was going to cum. Her pounding became frantic and then as my muscles tensed and she became uncoordinated, I knew she was cumming with me and the world disappeared.

This time, as I came to wrapped in her arms, I was expecting it and let myself cry freely into her neck. My wrists were free and I held onto her little body as she rocked me and whispered that she loved me over and over. I felt a warmth behind me and I realised a naked Tamsin was holding me too. After a minute Kylie pulled back to look at me,

"Are you with me again baby?"

I nodded and she pushed a strand of hair from my face,

"Are you OK?"

"Thirsty", I mumbled.

"Water or Prosecco?"

"Water, Prosecco later."

Tamsin slipped out of bed and I sat up as she returned with a glass. I drank it all. Kylie took the glass from me and stroked my cheek.

"So how was your second spanking baby? I hope it wasn't too much."

"It was amazing, I came so hard I thought my head was going to explode. But now my bottom hurts you bitch. And I want to sleep."

"Lie down on your tummy then and l'll look after your bum."

I rolled over and then lifted my hips as she slipped a pillow under me. My eyes closed for a second then fluttered open as cool cream was massaged gently into my tender buttocks. She nudged my thighs wider apart and I felt soft kisses and her cheeks rubbed against my bottom.