The Consummate Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's Dad cleared his throat,

"How will she have time for all this? She has the coffee shop work and that other place, and she needs to study."

I glanced across at Lucy and prompted her with a nod.

"Dad, because of the money Paul is paying me I was able to give up the sex shop job. I was doing the fan club stuff anyway, the difference is now I'm being paid to do it. Honestly it's not too much and I love doing it."

Lucy's Mum stood to put her mug in the sink.

"What sort of stories do you write Paul? Nothing smutty I hope."

"There's a bit of romance but no sex as such. Lucy, do you have your copy of Bad Spelling?"

Lucy went to get it from her bedroom and gave it to her mother.

"Look Mum, I've got a credit."

She opened the book to the credits page and the look of pride on her face as she showed it to her parents made me smile.

"She's very talented. We're already working on the next book, a full novel this time."

I winced slightly as she read the inscription I had written on the fly leaf.

'To our beautiful Lucy, the real Imelda. I can't wait to see what you both get up to next. Thank you for everything, I love you sweetheart. Xxx'

Mrs Pascoe passed the book back to her daughter.

"I don't want to take this one, it's inscribed. But can I have a copy? I'd like to read it and show it off to my sister."

Lucy looked at me questioningly and I nodded.

"I'll have one here for you when you next come over Mrs Pascoe."

At that point I made my excuses and went out to cut the lawn. I was finishing the front when her parents left and they stopped to say goodbye.

"Thanks for all you've done, are doing for her, Paul. Please call me Judith and this is Derek."

They left and I pushed the mower round to the rear of the house. Lucy came out to ask if I wanted a sandwich for lunch. I accepted and set about the back lawn. When I finished I joined Lucy in the kitchen. She was excited because Helen had texted.

"I was worried she was avoiding me but she was away on a course. But she's coming home tomorrow."

"Are you going to see her?"

"She said she'd call me tomorrow when she gets home."

We ate and then Lucy had to leave for her shift at the coffee shop. I offered to drop her off but as the weather was fine she wanted to ride her scooter. I waited as she locked the door and then watched as she waved and headed off, before climbing into the car and heading home.

**********************

On Wednesday morning Kylie had already left for work when I made breakfast as Jolie got ready for her conference and night away. She was extra affectionate to me, kissing me whenever she passed and sitting in my lap as we drank coffee mid morning. She made lunch as I cut the lawn for probably the last time this year as it was the end of September and the leaves were turning. Then it was time to go. She took my Range Rover as it had more room for three with luggage than her TT. We went to the gym first to pick Kylie up. She gave me the keys to her Mini Cooper, then I kissed them both goodbye and watched them drive away to collect Tamsin from her place on the way to the venue. I spent a few minutes fiddling with the seat and mirrors as I was much taller than Kylie, before pulling out of the carpark and heading home. On the way I couldn't stop thinking about Jolie and her black bull. The image of her on her back, legs waving as this huge, powerful man towered over her little body and tried to get his massive black cock into her tiny white pussy wouldn't go away. My wife's tiny pussy. The tiny pussy I couldn't have. OK, I was allowed to put my little willy in it very occasionally, but I wasn't allowed a proper fuck. Watching him service her and take his pleasure where I wasn't allowed, imagining how he would smirk at how hard my little cocklet got from watching him, laughing at me as I masturbated and my semen squirted uselessly onto the floor. The humiliation was exquisite and I arrived home with my cocklet mashed against the bars of my cage, hornier than I could remember in a long time.

I couldn't wait to get into the house. I was pulling my clothes off as I ran upstairs, eager to let Alex have his way with me. I was actually trembling in my eagerness to feel his big rubber cock inside me. Naked, I grabbed the lube and poppers from the bedside drawer and hurried into the spare room. The lube was cold on my bottom as I spread some around and in my twitching hole, before impatiently coating the 9" phallus of the Alex doll. I took the doll from its stand and set it on the floor, kneeling over it and feeling the wet tip of the big silicone cock nudge my bottom crack. I spread my knees wide and took a few sniffs of poppers, and as the rush hit me I lowered myself grunting as the thick glans began to force open my rear hole. I paused, panting to get used to the stretch, before lowering myself further. I groaned loudly as the head pushed through my inner ring and the thick shaft slid into me. I settled to sit on the doll's hips, the full 9" buried inside me and creating a bulge in my tummy. The fantastic full feeling was offset by the ache in my cocklet as it strained against the bars of the cage. I raised up until the glans tugged at my sphincter and sank down again, moaning at the feeling of being penetrated by my alpha male doll. Increasing the tempo felt good, the bulbous end nudging my prostate nicely. But it wasn't quite enough. I stood up, the dildo pulling from my tight hole and went into the other bedroom to get my phone, earbuds and a blindfold. I queued up chillipopperbate 12 and cranked up the volume.

The thudding baseline and sounds of male anal sex filled my ears as I grabbed the poppers and slid the blindfold over my eyes. I took five big hits and settled back onto the huge dildo, gasping as it's length filled me once again. I timed my humping to the beat, rolling my hips on the downstroke to maximise contact with my prostate. I got into it, moaning and asking my dolly lover to fuck me hard. I held my breath as I felt myself getting close, forcing myself to keep time with the beat. The tension grew and grew and my back arched making it hard to keep bucking my hips. I wailed in frustration as the orgasm remained just beyond reach, my willy throbbing painfully in its cage. Unbidden an image came of a huge black man taking me from behind and I moaned his name. I pictured Jolie watching, smirking and taunting me with her abs and flat chest. Then I jolted as a small hand cupped the back of my head and pulled my face into a flat, muscled tummy. I dropped the poppers and went to remove the blindfold, but hands caught my wrists and guided them around a slim waist. My arms went around a taut bottom and I pulled her tight against me as I nuzzled her abs. Why had she come back? Had she forgotten something? The eroticism and humiliation of my mental image combined with the reality of Kylie's tummy was enough and I gasped out her name as I ejaculated. I squirmed my hips, seeking more penetration as I clamped and clamped onto the big phallus in my bottom. I shamelessly groped the little buttocks and nuzzled the gorgeous tummy as I pumped semen into my cage, knowing it would be pouring out onto Kylie's legs as she knelt between my spread thighs. She stroked my hair and held me as my orgasm faded and my breathing slowed. The music stopped and my blindfold was pulled off. With a shock I looked up to see Lola smiling down at me not Kylie. My face heated.

"That was a big cum Paul. Look at the mess you've made on my yoga pants."

"I'm so sorry Lola I thought you were Kylie."

"The door was unlocked and I shouted but I got no reply. Then I heard you moaning and thought you might be ill or something. When I saw what you were doing and heard the gay shagging music I thought I'd watch you cum. But it looked like you were struggling to get off and I remembered you came kissing my tummy before. Who's Carl?"

My face reddened further.

"I don't know what to say Lola, I'm so embarrassed. Kylie will go nuts."

"Does my sister need to know? Get me a tissue to wipe the cum off my pants and your secret is safe. Oh and I want a nice coffee from your machine, none of your instant rubbish."

I got her some tissues and stood there watching as she wiped most of it off. She tutted,

"Christ, Paul there's gallons of it, and I stink of cum. You're going to have to put them on a quick wash for me."

I watched as she stripped her yoga pants off and my jaw dropped because she was wearing nothing underneath. She looked up and handed them to me. I took them but stood rooted ogling her bald little slit. She looked up and saw me staring.

"Paul, you've seen a bare pussy before. Go wash my pants while I wash my legs."

"Can't I wash your legs?"

"No, you big pervert. Go before my sister comes home and catches me bare assed with her boyfriend and jumps to the wrong conclusion."

"She's not coming home tonight, she's gone with Jolie to the conference."

The washing machine was grumbling in the utility when she came down wearing a towel round her waist. I was perched on a barstool. Two coffees sat in front of me on the island as I guessed she would climb onto my lap. She did. The towel stayed in place, just about, and I tried not to look down. She twisted to pick up her coffee and I sneaked a quick peek. She noticed.

"Are you going to be able to concentrate or do I have to go and put a pair of my sister's knickers on?"

I made a pouty face and she tutted and adjusted her towel with her free hand. My free hand was around her back, my thumb unconsciously rubbing gently on the smooth skin below her crop top.

"So tell me about your date on Saturday night?"

She sipped her coffee and her blue eyes met mine.

"That's what I came to talk to you about. Her name's Ally. I had a really nice time. I levelled with her completely. Explained what I was doing and why. Told her I was going to buy her a nice dinner and enjoy her company because I did like her, and if she felt like it she could kiss me later to see how it felt. I didn't want to go further though, not at the moment."

"How did she take that?"

"She said she'd never been promised a kiss at the start of a date before, so that was a bonus. We had a lovely dinner then I drove her home. She kissed me in the car and I liked it. Liked it enough to start to kiss her back. It made me horny but there was no rush of emotion."

"It was only one date Lola, give it a chance."

"I am going to see her again. If nothing else I'm really desperate for some sex with another person, wanking is getting dull and Lucy might hear me."

I grinned at her,

"Are you a screamer Lola?"

"Shut up and give me one of your hugs."

I pulled her to me and we sat enjoying the closeness. At some point my hand began to rub the bare skin of her back and she made the purring noise. We were rocking slightly as her hand played with the short hairs at the nape of my neck. She pulled back to look at me. She chewed her bottom lip again. Something lurched inside and then she was kissing me. It was soft and gentle like everything else about her. I groaned and my tongue slipped into her mouth. When I came up for air a few minutes later her eyes were smokey and the movement of her hips had caused her towel to slip to the floor. My hand had drifted lower to cup her bottom. Just a few inches lower her pussy and little pink star were suspended between my thighs. Her hips were still moving,

"Please Paul," she husked, "I can cope with another tangle."

"I really, really want to sweetheart but I can't. I promised Kylie I wouldn't have sex with you, that's why she didn't leave a key."

She wailed in frustration and put her face in the crook of my neck. My fingers drifted lower and she gasped as my fingertips explored her bottom.

"Oh God, please Paul."

I took one of her hands from around my neck and pushed it down between us.

"I can't wank in front of you."

"You're not going to do it in front of me, we're going to get you off together. I'm going to hold you and kiss you and enjoy it too. You don't have to be quiet here, there's only me and I want hear you."

I was circling her bum hole and her hips were subtly humping. I said softly into her blonde hair,

"Don't you want to cum in my arms Lola?" I couldn't see but I knew her face was scarlet as she nodded.

Her hand moved between her spread thighs. She whimpered and after a minute the scent of horny girl drifted up between us.

"Good girl. Take it slow. Make yourself wait."

Her breathing slowed as she began to let the urge take her. I heard squishy sounds.

"Oh Paul, I can't believe I'm going to do this."

"Edge for me darling. Hold off as long as you can."

She was trembling as she touched her eager crease, holding herself back. I held her as she masturbated in my lap, nuzzling her hair as she murmured into my neck. I kissed her as her excitement grew, until she pulled away and buried her face in my neck again.

"I can't wait any longer, Paul."

The wet sounds suddenly increased as fingers plunged into slippery velvet flesh. She began to pant, hips bucking as her free hand clawed at my shoulder. Her bottom and my teasing fingers were wet with her secretions.

"Cum for me sweetheart."

Her movements became uncoordinated as she came, wailing and gasping in my arms. As she started to slow I slipped my middle finger into her bottom hole causing her to cry out and stiffen.

I kissed her hard and her fingers went to work again. This time her howl of release was louder and I felt her clamping onto my finger as she spasmed. I held her close as she came down, neither of us wanting to break the spell. Eventually she muttered into my neck,

"How long are you going to keep your finger in my bottom?"

"Until you tell me I have to take it out. It's nice and warm in there and I like the connection. Did you like it?"

"It felt exciting and naughty. I've not had anything in there before, you dirty boy."

I wriggled my digit inside her and she giggled,

"Don't, it feels weird now I've cum. I can't believe Lucy lets you put your willy up there, your finger feels big enough."

"That's why she likes it. It makes my little willy feel bigger."

"Speaking of Lucy, as you're going to be on your own tonight why don't you come and have dinner with us? We're having pizzas, and we can kick your ass at Scrabble."

I grinned at her,

"You wish. Professional writer here and wordsmith extraordinary. OK, it's a date. What time?"

"Let's say 06.30. Now I think I better go and clean up, it feels very wet down there. And you better wash your hands before you get my nice clean joggers out of the machine."

She gave me another of her soft kisses before I eased my finger from her bottom and she slid from my lap. I watched wistfully as she bent to pick up the towel and went upstairs. Had I broken my word to Kylie? One finger up her sister's bum in the face of unbelievable temptation was excusable, I reasoned, as I washed my hands in the laundry sink.

**********************

Jolie

I was nervous as I drove us to Northampton in Paul's shiny black Range Rover. It wasn't the power or size of the vehicle that had me on tenterhooks, it was the thought of what I had agreed to do this evening. Last time Kylie spanked me I had been excited and had a huge orgasm, but my bottom had been sore for a few days afterward and Paul had fought with Kylie over what he perceived as abuse. He was allowing it this time because we had a safe word in place and Kylie had been given strict limits - no canes, whips or belts. Hand and small leather paddle only. But as much as I found it exciting when she dominated me in this way, I could still remember how much it hurt, even though the pain was the dominant contributor to my orgasm. I was nervous that I wouldn't find it as arousing, or that it would be too much and I would use my safe word and disappoint her. The spanking was supposed to be payback for me wanting Carl's big cock, but really it was more to do with me indulging her darkest desire even though I was scared, because she was prepared to indulge mine.

I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and made an effort to join in the conversation with Kylie and Tamsin. This trip was a chance for Kylie to get to know Tamsin a little before we have her and her husband over for dinner, and before I have sex with Carl. I had arranged a session in the hotel spa for the afternoon, and booked an expensive restaurant for dinner later. The satnav told us to take the next turning at the lights and I swung the big vehicle into the hotel drive. It was early so I had a choice of spots and picked one adjacent to the entrance. I watched the receptionist face as she realised Kylie and I would be sharing a double room, but if there was disapproval she hid it well. Tamsin had the room next to ours, which was at the end of the corridor. I pushed the door open and we pulled our trolley cases into the room. It had a king sized bed and a large comfy arm chair in a corner. Big picture windows looked over the adjacent park and mirror doors on the wardrobe created a feeling of space. The bathroom was ultra modern and opposite was a locked connecting door to Tamsin's room. I was grateful we wouldn't have a neighbour on one side, but the thought of Tamsin hearing me yelping as I was spanked and my subsequent noisy orgasm brought heat to my face as we dumped our suitcases on the rack. Kylie noticed and giggled,

"You're thinking Tamsin is going to hear you getting spanked aren't you?"

I nodded.

"I'm also worried that I might not get into it this time and disappoint you."

"I could see you were tense in the car. Come here."

She pulled me into her arms and hugged me.

"Sweetheart, I will know very quickly if you're not getting into it. Why would I be disappointed when I have the rest of your beautiful body to play with? And if I don't get to spank you 'til you can't sit down, I'm going to fuck you with my strapless until you can't stand up."

I giggled and we snogged for a minute.

"Come to think of it, I'm going to fuck you 'til you can't stand up anyway."

"Oooh, yes please," I husked sliding a knee between hers.

"Not now you little hussy. Tamsin will be waiting in the lobby. Grab your bathers and let's go get pampered."

We found Tamsin in a corner of the lobby texting her husband and headed down to the spa complex. The changing room was empty and we had our pick of the lockers. I sneaked a peak at Tamsin as she changed and admired her gym toned figure and pert breasts. We all had two piece bikinis and I hung back a little to compare Kylie's golden skin tone with the flawless ebony of Tamsin's svelte form. We showered before heading for the compact pool. After swimming lengths for ten minutes or so, we headed for the steam room and chilled on the tiled benches. Tamsin sat next to me and Kylie was opposite us leaning back against the wall with her eyes closed. Tamsin was staring at her and she side mouthed to me,

"Don't know what you see in her, she's pretty average looking."

I giggled as Kylie's eyes opened.

"Yes, it started as a sympathy fuck, but my husband likes her so I keep her on for him."

Tamsin guffawed but Kylie just closed her eyes again.

"You are so going to regret that later."

Tamsin nudged me,

"Oooh, I'm going to have my ear to the wall tonight."

A broad smirk appeared on my lover's face.

"I can do better than that. Why don't you come and watch her punishment?"

My jaw dropped open as Tamsin glanced from one to the other.

"Not so chopsy now are we my sweet?"

I was not so much lost for words as the sudden rush of hormones took me by surprise. I stood and announced,

"Right ladies, I'm doing plunge pool, then sauna."

The plunge pool was much colder than expected and the other two laughed as I squealed and then gasped at the icy water. I climbed out quickly panting and gesticulating for Tamsin to go in next. She did and jumped out so quickly that her bikini bottoms came down and Kylie and I looked at each other as we got an eyeful of shaved ebony pussy. Kylie was next and was expectedly stoic. She climbed down the ladder slowly and without a murmur, staying in for a good 30 seconds as we whooped and called her a show off. When she climbed out slowly she suddenly grabbed me and I squealed again as she pressed her icy body against mine. The sauna was very relaxing after the cold water. Tamsin asked Kylie about her job and the exercises that that she had been doing with me to give me my abs. There was just time for a final dip in the plunge pool before we were due for our spa treatments. I had arranged a round robin for us all in the same room. The rotation consisted of manicure and mud pack, massage and hot stones. I was last for the massage and was so relaxed the other two had to almost carry me to the changing room. We were joined in the elevator on the way back to our rooms by a very handsome bell boy. We were very inappropriate and as we exited the lift we burst into a fit of giggles as we walked down the corridor. I ordered a bottle of Prosecco from room service and then rang Tamsin and suggested we get ready together in our room as we drank the bubbly. I unlocked our side of the connecting door and Tamsin appeared in her hotel dressing gown with her make up and we did each other's hair and laughed our way through the bottle of fizz. Tamsin went back into her room to get dressed and I went into the bathroom for a last minute pee. When I emerged Kylie was wearing the stunning blue cocktail dress I loved. It picked out the colour of her eyes. Her blonde plait hung over one shoulder and a small cutaway gave us a glimpse of of her abs. Her dress came to mid thigh and showed off her lovely bare legs.