The Consummate Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sweetheart your bum is so lovely and hot."

I was becoming aroused again as she pushed my legs further apart. She kissed and kneaded my cheeks and a moan escaped me.

"Baby, you're getting me going again but I can't take another pounding."

"I know sweetheart, just let me love you. Up on your knees again."

I struggled wearily to my knees and then sighed as she pressed her face to my soggy pussy from behind. She mouthed me gently, a hand coming around my hip to tease my clitty. Her other hand continued to rub aloe vera into my scalding bottom as she brought me slowly to my peak. I hadn't the energy to buck, instead just watching Tamsin finger herself as she in turn watched me as my pussy clutched my lovers tongue in orgasm. I collapsed forward onto my tummy with a contented sigh.

"You need to fuck Tamsin, Kylie. She's been wanting it all evening. Fuck her hard and let me sleep."

I was awoken an hour later by Kylie and Tamsin having sex. Tamsin was on her back and Kylie was humping her slowly. I got up to pee, aware of the muscular ache in my glutes. After I dabbled my fingers under the tap I turned to look at my bum in the mirror. No marks, just a very angry, deep red colour. Paul would not be pleased. I hoped it would fade a bit before he next saw me. I went back to bed and their love making had stepped up a notch. Tamsin's legs were waving in the air as Kylie fucked her, the black shape of the plunging strapless almost the same colour as Tamsin's ebony skin. I snuggled into Tamsin's side. She turned her head to look at me as she whimpered at the force of Kylie's thrusting. I noted that the green monster had disappeared and I kissed my horny colleague, sliding a hand between their bodies to find her hard nubbin. She groaned into my mouth as the woman I loved fucked her to orgasm.

***********************

Hi friends. I hope you like this latest instalment of the Consummate Cuckold series.

I work on the stories when I can and when I feel inspired. Sadly the two do not always align. I'm very much an amateur and I have a demanding day job. Please rate the story anonymously using the stars below and feel free to let me know what you think via the comments box. Thank you.