Fucked in the men's toilet

Story Info
Leila is fucked in the men's toilet by two guys.
2.7k words
4.3
20.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The panoramic lift glided upwards slowly, all to the way to the tenth floor where the restaurant was based. When she stepped out, Leila caught sight of herself in the glass door: tall and very slim, wearing a burgundy dress slashed to the thigh on one side, she looked like a model. Her Dominant was proud of her, she knew that. She hoped the couple who were meeting them tonight would be equally pleased with her.

After all, tonight she would be their toy.

They walked over to a booth at the far end of the restaurant, in the VIP area. On the way there, she saw tables crammed with couples and groups of friends enjoying an expensive night out. Waiters were carrying plates with Argentinian T-bone steaks and chilli margaritas, and speakers blared some Latino rhythm that made Leila think of Ricky Martin. Everything was bathed in the warm, orange light of corner lamps and candles lit on every table.

Leila looked straight ahead, not letting herself get carried away with the party atmosphere. She wasn't here for the party, for the fun of it. She was here as part of her submission for her Dominant, and she had a job to do. Her task: to please the couple they were about to meet, her Dominant's new business partners and friends.

When they arrived at the booth, they realised that the couple had already arrived. They were seated along one end of the rectangular table and talking to each other in a serious, private manner. When they spotted Leila and her Dom, the couple stood up. Everyone shook hands politely, exchanged smiles. It was a little bit awkward, or maybe it just felt that way to Leila, who'd never before done anything like this. She wasn't sure exactly what was expected of her. The couple were both tall and broad shouldered, the woman looked positively Amazonian. Leila's Dom had explained that the woman was a top lawyer, a King's Counsel in fact. But it was the man who was of the main interest, an IT genius whose programming skills Leila's Dom was intending to use to expand his crypto-currency reserves.

Once everyone was seated, the young waitress brought a bottle of Laurent-Perrier. Leila didn't remember seeing anyone ask for champagne. Did the couple already arrange it, before the meeting had even begun? Although she didn't usually drink, she accepted a glass. Her hand was a little shaky from the excitement of meeting two strangers who were soon about to dominate her; the thought was starting to make her feel wet.

The couples ate and talked small talk for the next couple of hours. The man's eyes didn't leave Leila's face. Not even the sight of her magnificent breasts, straining in the tight burgundy dress, was enough to pull his gaze away. Whenever she looked at him, he smiled, but she wasn't able to read anything on his face. She tried to smile back but her jaw felt stiff and she worried that her smile came across as fake.

At one point, Leila's Dom whispered into her ear that he wanted her to swap places with the other woman. 'Go sit next to Jasper,' he said. 'He wants to talk to you.'

Leila did as instructed. She stood up and waited for the other woman to vacate her place. Once the woman was seated next to Leila's Dom, it looked like the conversation turned to business. There was no sign of flirting, desire or anything sexual on either of their faces.

Jasper patted the seat for Leila to sit down. She obeyed, settling into his side of the booth. She felt uncomfortably full from the dinner and chastised herself for eating. She should have known better than to down a whole steak and a portion of halloumi chips, on the night when she had to expose her body to this stranger. She sighed and tried to put it out of her mind.

Jasper whispered something into her ear.

'I'm sorry, what was that?' Leila asked.

The man leaned in even closer. 'Open your legs', he said. 'I want to see if you're wet.'

Leila submitted. She bit her lip as the man's hand started to explore between her legs. He stroked her thigh, moving in closer, until she felt his fingertips on her clit, over the top of her underwear. She observed his other hand, lying still on the table. His fingers were long as if he were a pianist. He had tidy, trimmed fingernails with a slight shine, which made her think he must get professional manicures. It wasn't an unpleasant hand to have touching you. She wanted to close her eyes and give herself to the sensation, but she knew that everything visible above the line of the table had to look normal.

'Do you like to fuck?' Jasper asked her.

Leila found herself blushing. Why the question? She'd fuck him if she was told to, yes, in the way she would do anything her Dom told her to. But she didn't like to be asked about her feelings and preferences, which to her felt private.

'Erm, I guess so. I mean, who doesn't?' she tried to joke, to deflect from the seriousness of the question. Did she like to fuck? She's been fucking - or, rather, she's been fucked - since she was sixteen years old. She never really stopped to ask herself if she liked it. It was just something you did, as a woman - you let men fuck you. Being a beautiful woman, she had a lot of choice so she could be selective about who got to fuck her. But she often thought that everyone got fucked by somebody, you just had to find your match.

'Do I have your Dom's permission to fuck you?' Jasper asked.

She looked at him. 'Sir, you'll have to ask him that.' What a strange man, she thought. He knew the rules. Why pretend?

Jasper motioned to Leila's Dom that he wanted to speak to him and for a few moments the two men exchanged lively comments, which Leila couldn't hear from where she was sitting. At one point, her Dom burst out into laughter and nodded his head. Both men looked at Leila at the same time, and Jasper gave her a smile, not of friendliness but of barely concealed lust. He was determined to have her, she could see that.

When the men finished talking, Jasper took Leila's hand. 'Come with me,' he said and got up.

'Where are we going, Sir?'

'To men's toilet's,' he said.

Leila had to catch her breath from the surprise and excitement of this revelation. It was weird to think she had never, not once in her life, been inside a men's toilet. In fact, she'd always thought of it as a gross, dirty place where no self-respecting woman would enter, not even if she was desperate to pee. But this was a beautiful restaurant and she was sure that even the men's toilets were gorgeous. But best of all, they'd be full of men, and men is what Leila liked most in life.

Jasper led her by the elbow, over the main restaurant floor, through the maze of tables, past the bar, past the swing doors into the kitchen, down a corridor and finally to a door displaying the familiar sign of a male shoe. On the wall opposite, a matching door showed a woman's stiletto, much like the ones Leila herself was wearing.

Leila felt her stomach clench in excitement as Jasper pushed the door open and led her inside.

The first thing she noticed were the urinals. Three were occupied and two were empty. When they walked in, the men didn't notice but Jasper asked Leila to say Hello, gentlemen in a loud and clear voice.

She coughed to clear her voice, then said: 'Hello, gentlemen.'

All three men turned around and gave her a surprised look. One looked particularly uncomfortable. 'Excuse me,' he said, ' are you sure you're in the right place?'

'Yes, the lady is sure,' Jasper answered instead of her. 'There's a reason she's in here, and it's one that should make you gentlemen very happy. Take a good look at her.'

Two of the men were already giving Leila their full attention. The third man shifted on his feet, looking even more uncomfortable, but for some reason not doing the obvious thing and leaving.

'The lady,' Jasper continued, 'belongs to a friend of mine. But the good news is that he's lent her to me for the night, and what I intend to do with her is watch her get fucked. That's what I like to do, and that's where you come in, gentlemen, if you're up for it.'

One the men chuckled and put his hand down on his crotch. One just stared, and the third one - the one who'd seemed uncomfortable from the moment he saw Leila - shook his head vigorously. 'Not me,' he said. 'Uh-oh. Absolutely no way. This is disgusting.'

Jasper threw him an amused look and an ironic smile. 'Suit yourself, of course.'

But the man still didn't move.

Jasper led Leila inside one of the cubicles. All of them were, thankfully, empty. He instructed her to stand with her back against the side wall of the cubicle, lift her dress up above her waist, remove her underwear and lift one leg onto the toilet, so as to create better access to her private parts.

Leila was trembling all over with anticipation and excitement. She could feel the wetness between her legs, as her pussy was preparing to get pounded by these strangers who were gawping at her through the door of the cubicle. She positioned herself as Jasper had instructed. When she removed her panties, leaned back onto the wall and lifted her left leg onto the toilet, she felt air on her pussy, that delicious feeling of being naked and exposed. While Jasper's back was turned, she ran a shaky hand down her wet, warm slit. How puffy did her clitoris feel under her fingertips! If she had any doubts as to whether she wanted to subject herself to this experience, her body voted in the affirmative.

'Who wants to go first?' asked Jasper.

The man who'd been fondling himself already stepped forward, towards the door. Jasper came out of the cubicle to make room for him.

'Enjoy the lady,' Jasper said with a mock theatrical movement, his hand showing the woman, naked from the waist down, waiting inside the cubicle, to be fucked.

The man came in and, without closing the door, opened his zip and dropped his trousers mid-way down his thighs. His erect penis was thick and long and, if Leila's was honest with herself, looking like every woman's dream. How lucky am I that this stranger should be so well endowed! She thought to herself. Her sex felt hot and wet and swollen, ready to receive him. As soon as he pushed his cock inside her, she started to move her hips to get closer to him. He nailed her with thrust after thrust, pushing her hard into the cubicle wall, which shook. Other than the sound of him pounding into her body, the men's toilet was dead silent. Leila couldn't see but she imagined that everyone else - Jasper, and the other two strangers - were watching her. This thought made her even more wet. The only person missing was her Dom. She wished he was there to watch her, too, to see what a good girl she was being for him, how she always fulfilled his expectations, even if they were just to obey a business associate of his. He'd be pleased, and proud.

If anyone asked Leila, how can this be love? she wouldn't know how to explain it. In a world where love usually means possession, where the unwritten rule is this is mine so don't touch, how could you explain to someone that him sharing her made their love even more special, even more devoted? She never felt more his than in moments like this, when another man was taking his pleasure on her body. She felt she was offering the ultimate gift to her lover - herself, without boundaries, without reserve. And she knew that it made him love her even more madly too - she was his property, yes, and that meant he could do whatever he wanted with her, but she was precious property, a diamond one doesn't just keep inside a safe but wears and shows off and lets others bask in its exceptional glow.

The man's cock was stretching Leila's pussy and rubbing on the inside her walls, until she was a couple of breaths away from an orgasm. But then he came, hot thick sperm exploding inside her, and he pulled out. He stepped out of the cubicle without giving her another look.

The other man came in. He dropped his trousers and pulled out his penis. Less generous than the first man's, but with a nice curve which she knew would hit right on her g-spot. She was right - as soon as the man's opened the lips of her pussy and pressed on the entrance of it, and then pushed in with one swift movement and the entire length of his cock entered her body, the pressure on her G-spot released Leila into an orgasm she'd been desperate for.

The men watching, including Jasper, all laughed.

'She sounds like she enjoyed that,' Jasper said. 'It's always a lovely sight to see a lady enjoy her sexual services to absolute strangers in men's toilets.'

She heard him. Yes, she knew that someone looking at her could think it was all one deep humiliation, something she should detest and resent. But why should she? It was her body. Her body enjoyed penetration. This kind of evening was a dream, she thought, and if other women were honest about it, many of them would have to admit that it's their dream too.

The man fucked her vigorously, opening her legs as wide as he could, until she worried that her foot would slip off the edge of the toilet, or even worse, that her shoe would come off and fall in. But this didn't happen. The stranger just humped and pounded and ground into her, making growling noises like a dog preparing to attack someone, and eventually shot his load into her. She felt it deep inside where the curve of his cock reached towards her cervix, which she knew was now soaked in the semen of two strangers.

Finally, he finished and let her go. She was covered in sweat and cum was dripping down her thigh. But she knew it wasn't over, not yet, because the last man - the one who'd clearly just pretended that he was uncomfortable - was still standing there, watching.

'Well?' Jasper asked him. 'Are you going to fuck her, or what?'

The man looked frozen on the spot, unable to move. Leila suddenly realised that he really did feel uncomfortable, but also so aroused at the same time that he could neither fuck her nor leave.

How long would they all have to stand there, while he made up his mind?

But Jasper wasn't going to waste time. 'You'll regret it later,' he said to the man.

'Maybe I'll give you another opportunity, if you're lucky.'

She pulled down her dress and rearranged herself. Jasper put her panties into the pocket of his trousers. 'You won't be needing these for the rest of tonight,' he said. 'We'll be back in here three more times before we go,' he told her. 'I want most of the men in this restaurant to fuck you before they - or you - go home. There are going to be a lot of unhappy wives and girlfriends tonight, wondering what their partners are doing in the toilets for so long.' He laughed. 'Not my problem, of course.'

They got back to the table, where Leila's Dom and the lawyer woman were looking over a contract. The Dom looked up, gave Leila a small smile.

'Did she do well?' he asked Jasper.

Jasper nodded and sat down. 'She did well. She's a good girl.'

Leila felt a blush of pleasure warm her cheeks. Between her legs, that wet warm place was pulsing with tiredness and the final few waves of pleasure.

'Get some rest, before the next round,' said Jasper. 'Drink some champagne. You've deserved it.'

Leila put her glass to her lips and gazed lovingly at her Dom across the table. How she loved their nights in the city.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AngelSub034AngelSub034about 2 months agoAuthor

Hi :-) Thank you for writing, I really appreciate the engagement. Your comments are so astute. You're absolutely right (on reflection) that Leila's reaction is missing, in that moment when she realises what's about to happen. At the risk of alienating my readers, I have to stress that these are just fantasies (obvs) and also I don't always feel entirely at ease about what I'm writing. I write what my imagination creates, but I don't always approve of it, lol (I'm sure this makes no sense!) I think that inner conflict between 'this is really hot' and 'this would be so awful in real life' sometimes comes out as a particular objectification of my protagonist(s), where they just don't come across as real (because they're not, thankfully - I would hate to see a real life woman mistreated the way the central characters in my stories are - but, in stories and imagination, those are all very hot scenarios, at least to me). It's almost like by keeping a bit of distance from her emotional reactions, I'm able to quieten the cognitive dissonance that arises in me from my writing (maybe not cognitive so much as emotional - emotional discordance, or something like that, we need a new phrase).

Your own real life adventures sound fascinating though!

Thank you again for writing and I'm very grateful for the thoughtful comments. I'll bear your feedback in mind with the next story. Have you read 'Gang pleasure - the sub's first CNC'? I wonder if Francesca's emotional reactions are more realistic in that narrative.

All best wishes

Angel

DampKittenDampKittenabout 2 months ago

Fantastic piece, Angel Sub. Well written. Intellectual and opulent. I love the initial details about the restaurant, the imagery, the specific reference to the champagne. They authenticate your story. I have special feelings about this piece because I've had sex in an eclectic restroom setting such as this. It was at the Hermitage Hotel in Nashville TN - the men's room. The place is quite famous. You can look it up.

And much like your story, the sex wasn't with my husband, though he was there in the restroom. In fact, he was sitting in the shoeshine chair in the middle of the facility... drunk as shit. The sex was actually during a weekend job interview with my husband's soon to be employer... or one of them. (Not a business associate) Long story.

So, I wanted to mention, based on experience, that you'd have to be a public sex junkie to have no trepidation whatsoever about screwing three strangers in a public restroom stall. We had the door stall door closed, and I was still anxious. Your reader expects some hesitation, regardless of Leila's dedication to her dom husband. Furthermore, trepidation adds to the excitement of the situation. You have surprised your reader with Jasper's intention on this bathroom adventure. Who would have thought the guy was such a voyeur? As a writer, take advantage of what you've done and emphasize your protagonist's reaction. It should be the same as the reader's.

Anyone would have expected Jasper to clear the room and take the girl for himself, not play her out as a common whore for the community. The realization of Jasper's plans upon entering the restroom should actually take Leila's breath away. Don't forget, you've established she was nervous when the two couples met and that she's never done anything like this before. How could she then be so apathetic towards being manhandled by strangers publicly? It's hot, for sure, but her response is inconsistent.

This little part in your story about the guy undecided, frozen in observation and unable to leave, reminds me of something that happened to me in college. I was having a completely unexpected tryst with a varsity baseball player from my English class when my much smaller and timid pre-med boyfriend walked in us. I lived in a three bedroom off campus rental with two other girls who were both in class at the time.

The athlete was working me over on the kitchen table while I was lying on my back in perpetual orgasm. My steady strolled in unannounced and became catatonically fixated on our fucking. He was much too small to physically challenge my suitor and yet irreversibly magnetized to the scene. Bless his heart; he watched the whole show in a state of emotional purgatory until the baseball player finished up. The guy made quite a mess of me. Then, he pulled up his jeans, collected his things, and patted my soon to be Ex on the shoulder as he walked out the door. This guy was easily a foot taller and built like a Greek god. "Sorry, man." That's all he said.

Anyway, thanks for taking me down memory lane. This is a really hot short. I could see it converted to a novel, actually. I think it's important to include details about context. Lots of erotica writers get swept up into describing sex when they need to pay more attention to setting the scene and situation. You've done a nice job with that. Sometimes, when it comes to sex scenes, less is more. You are better off describing the situation and elaborating on dialogue than trying to come up with some new sexual position nobody has considered. Not that I mind a well elaborated sex scene, but context is huge.

I love the end of this where Jasper is explaining how his goal is to have every man in the restaurant screw Leila. That's a nice touch. People are not oblivious to their surroundings or nearby conversations. By the end of all this, Leila should be a headline. Perhaps the manager will add her to the menu.

Really enjoyed your piece!

AngelSub034AngelSub0342 months agoAuthor

Hello :-) What would you suggest? I may write a sequel ;-)

Jaydean409Jaydean4092 months ago

Love this!! He needs to let the following men abuse her in other ways!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her First Porn Tatyana fucks on camera to pay her college debt.in First Time
Pulling the Train Joe and his friends lets his little sister pull the train.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Schoolgirl StripTreats Stripper experiences sexual firsts with two men in VIP room.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I Picked the Movie Cuckquean, best friend & boyfriend, fantasy.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories