All Comments on 'The Continuing Saga of Sandy'

by bdavidson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still a piece of shit and the drivel is not getting better mate

Shame on you loser

bdavidsonbdavidsonalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Wasn't written for you, mate.

I had several positive comments on the previous chapter, and requests to continue the storyline, so I did so, for them. Don't understand why you bothered to read this one, since you had obviously read the previous one, and didn't like it. So why did you read this one too? I think you just like to throw around negative commentary, oh and anonymous at that. Save yourself stress and anger in the future, and pick a different category to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Pretty good, you should write more lesbian bits. In my opinion your lesbian bit was written better than the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the asswipes

This site is full of POS like that. Shame but like like a bowel movement they happen every once in awhile. It was an ok story, quick and simple line. I did like the first two better but that’s just me. I left you a message about them before I read these two and see you worked in a black male.

Take care

hall1954

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Well at least Bill got away. Sandy's counseling didn't help her with her own issues? It really seeme dlike she truly wanted to work on her problems to be a better version of herself, I was rooting for her honestly, even if I wasn't rooting for their marriage, I did want her to succeed in bettering herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous