All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 02'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Did you read the first chapter?

I'm confused already. Samantha just saved the day by being able to answer the age difference. Becky says, wow, I never thought about explaining that.

Maybe you didn't read the first chapter where they discussed the age difference and decided to say she had been their baby sitter.

It's a slightly novel story. Ordinarily, something that dumb would kill the story for me. EVERYONE needs an editor, even if they only write cheesy fuck stories. But the whole premise is intriguing enough to see where you might take it.

Get someone to read everything so far before you post the 3rd chapter. That really was a careless mistake.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very good chapter 2

Well-done background on Becky and her despair of John.

I know those conversations of walking your daughter down the isle for both of them. Telling John to tell their daughter as she is in labor with her first baby, to grip his hand very hard, can’t she feel it’s Mom your gripping as she is here with us. Letting him know it will be hard to love someone new, but he can’t compare or dwell on what he is used to after all the years they have together, that will just depress him and do no one including the kids any good. Don’t compare but start new, be more impulsive and most of all enjoy who this person is and has to offer. John has to get out and get involved or he will drag the kids down worrying and spending so much of their time trying to take care of Dad. They are hurting just as much, so John needs to be a rock for them, as they have so much to build in there young busy lives. All these things said by a wife who loves her family and wants her still young husband to go on.

The most important is the promise to be waiting and making a place for him when his time to leave this earth. Loving another doesn’t change what they have, but adds to what he has to offer. She knows John will always have their love inside of him and must go on and add a new love.

All of these things are easier said then to implement or even believe.

How this Author has John being able to grieve and fall for Samantha at the same time is of great interest to this reader.

Wonderful writing and looking forward to the next chapters.

Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
2 things making the story impossible,

to believe, that is,,,

(one), hiring a hooker to take care of a very decent and loving man, and betting 1 million dollar she's gonna fall in love (but even if not, she can have th 1 million after one year)

it's vastly more credible to simply say to someone you love that much --- as much as the woman claims to love the husband --- "Honey, I love you with all my being and I know you love me as much,,, I want you to promise me that you will stay strong when I'm gone, that you will find another woman who deserves your deep love, to be with, to love,,, I will be jealous, but remember I am waiting on the other side for you, and she may only be with you on this earth, on this side,,, you are mine for eternity,,, But be happy and find someone to love and share you happiness with,,, when I know you are happy, then I will be happy, even if we are temporarily separated,,, but also remember the children, though grown, need you,,, as their own children,,, I can't be here for them,,, but you must, for the both of us,,, do you hear?"

(two), "Oh, Samantha, my good young[er] friend, come on in,,, Hey, John, dearie,,, this is my good friend from college,,," blah, blah, with a whole bunch of nonsense, when she looks like a high class hooker and IS a high class hooker and says she's proud of it!

to think John has never heard of someone named Samantha, or the wifey has never mentioned any one by that name, for over 24 years of their lives together and now the long loss friend with a hooker's body and breasts and everything acts just so nice and endearingly friendly,,, that's totally lame!

NOW, if the author's witty enough to turn this thing into a REAL GAME of some cleverness and INDICATE somehow that the husband KNOWS immediately what the wife and the younger woman's been scheming but decides to go along and, lo and behold, actually falls for her, who likewise, against her deeply entranched hooking second nature also falls for him,,,, with both coming together, in some odd way, to nurture the dying wife in the last few months of her life,,, in an open and unabashed way of some type,,, then, sure,,, it is possibly believable,,,

but not as the story's been moving, which makes the wife not only dying fast but also incredibly stupid, the husband incredibly gullible, and the high class hooker what?, still a beautifully high class hooker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good, but painful...

I think you did a great job showing how much the husband loves the dying wife. So good in fact, that I had problems reading the rest of the story. I think I got too caught up in his pain and despair to think about loving making.

In either case, good job and I look forward to the rest of the story. I'm very interested to see how you are going to make the husband fall in love with another woman. He's so honestly and deeply in love with his wife.

JD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The dying Wife

may not really care as much for John as it is trying to portray. Maybe she is desperate to find a surrogate but a fucking hooker? I don't think so. Hookers are devious fuckers. Dollar signs in their eyes and black pimps in their pussies and asses. The wife could have done better by John if she had fixed him up with a nice goat or a bitch dog to fuck than a hooker, even in love. Too much baggage to bring into a relationship and everytime he fucked her, he would have to compete with her memory of perhaps a thousand other cocks that had been in her. Maybe Rebecca didn't love her John as much as the author would have us believe.

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Getting Interesting

This story is getting very interesting. I think you have a bunch of us hooked to the point of being anxious for the continuation. Well at least I am. Keep them coming curious2c because I too am curious to see where this goes.

I would like to comment on the correctness of this story. Though I agree that the "babysitting" explanation was indeed discussed in chapter 1 and appeared to be only a last second escape in chapter 2 my response is SO WHAT.

It would be great if everything in this world was perfect including Literotica story submissions but that just doesn't happen. I personally feel it would be better if we just read these stories (and lived our lives) trying to get the most enjoyment out of them that we can and stop looking for errors. Stop looking for something to throw into an author's face,,, "See you did this wrong" kind of attitude. Just read and enjoy.

Curious2c, I love this story. It is fun and sexy and has promise of lots of twists and turns. Keep the chapters coming.

Charleybear

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
P.S.

Sorry, I forgot to mention.

I personally know a "high class call girl" (retired for some years and no I never used her services) and she is one of the sweetest nicest women I have ever known. There are lots of reasons why someone might be in that profession and it is not anyone's place to judge them on that. Do I believe women should be in that profession? No, but you have to take people for who they are and Samantha in the story seems to be a very nice woman in a less than desireable profession.

The readers should not assume the wife is doing her husband a disservice at all. My friend Joannie would make a wonderful wife and lover for any man!

Charleybear

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Nice

Good story Dave I have enjoyed it this far.

GRANGERGRANGERabout 18 years ago
Great

I have enjoyed reading your stories for some time. I think that people need to understand that this outlet of stories is not for the Ernest Hemingway types of authors nor readers. So what if there are minor incongruences, I really don't care. The story is all that is important and some can nitpick anything to death even Hemingway.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 18 years ago
I like the realistic approach to the "forever"

...concept (which is impossible, even with reincarnation- which I believe in). I can handle the monogamy, despite the fact that I don't practice it myself, because I know plenty of people who do and I have written a few such stories myself (just not many). The only thing that I have difficulty with is the notion that the husband is automatically helpless without his wife, as if she is his mother, not his spouse. Was he a "Mama's Boy", by any chance?

In any case, the oral, anal stuff was very hot, as well as the sex in general. I particularly liked the idea of her enjoying being called a "slut". Far too many women take offense to that term. It's not actually such a bad thing, IMO. Then again, I reject traditional values anyway.

I don't know how realistic two people staying faithful in college when apart from each other is (though I know of a few who do), but I applaud them for not cheating on each other. Dishonesty and unfairness, the ingredients that make infidelity a bad thing, are always harmful to a relationship or marriage.

As I noticed in Chapter 1, this is a rare "Loving Wives" story worth reading.

patricia51patricia51about 18 years ago
I really like this

Two people deeply in love who want the best for each other and are in a situation where there simply won't be a happy ending. Its hot and at the same time makes me teary eyed. Thanks.

Patti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Patricia has it right!

I find this story very believable and told with great sensitivity.

I applaud your imagination in giving us something a little different.

This was a wife that loved her husband enough to continue that love after she died!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Some of the hottest sex I've read in a while. Great chapter!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I thought

they had the age difference issue under control in chap.1. I assume I know where the author is going and, so far, I'm enjoying the ride. One thing bugged me. The author, primarily at the beginning of this chap., repeated too many things. It seemed like several paragraphs started with an appropriate intro. sentence, followed by an expansion/explanation of the intro. sentence, and the concluding sentence was a repeat (or a virtual repeat) of the intro. sentence. I expect repetition during the sex scene dialogue, but not throughout the story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Ignore comment beginning story you continued

So far so good

Except you discussed age difference beginning story

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
My eyes are leaking.

Very sad. It brought tears to my eyes. Great conveyance of emotions. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Still very interesting and very well written. Difficult life decisions being made by necessity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous