The Contract Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fat man nodded, and both he and the other stranger put their clothes back on before departing. I remained on the bed, doing my best to regain my strength while Goddess looked down furiously at Slut.

"I'm extremely disappointed," she chastised. "I thought you were better than this. I wanted you to set a proper example for the new slave."

Slut whimpered as they looked up at Goddess, perhaps hoping for some kind of forgiveness.

"You know what the consequences of disobedience are, Slut," she continued. "It's time I administer the most severe punishment in my arsenal."

Slut's eyes widened, and they dropped down to Goddess' feet and started kissing them. Goddess ignored this groveling and quickly grabbed Slut's leash before walking over to me and grabbing mine, dragging me off the couch and onto the floor. She then marched over to the nearby bathroom door.

My mind raced. Why was I being punished for Slut's misdeeds? What was Goddess going to do to us? What could this punishment possibly be?

As we reached the door, Goddess Nicole angrily swung it open. She then grabbed my chains and bound them to a hook just outside the door.

"Look inside this room," she commanded.

I did as I was told. The room looked like a normal bathroom, except for one key difference. There was no plumbing beneath the toilet, instead just a series of head bindings like the prison box.

"You're not ready for this punishment, and perhaps you'll never be. Slut, however, knows the consequences for its actions," Goddess Nicole continued. "What we do in here is the ultimate punishment, and you will not even be forced to view it as of now. However, you're going to wait outside and listen."

I was stunned. Goddess turned to Slut, who was now openly crying and begging, and dragged the pathetic mess into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard it lock, but Slut's muffled cries were still audible. The sound of the toilet seat slamming opened echoed in my ears, and the locks inside the device clicked as Goddess likely sat down on it. Shortly after, I heard the sounds of grunting, some loud wet farts, and Slut begging for forgiveness one last time. The rest I blocked out of my mind, as I was unwilling to even consider processing what I knew was inevitably happening in that room.

I waited silently outside the bathroom, swearing to myself that I'd never defy Goddess Nicole ever again.

12