All Comments on 'The Convent Pt. 05'

by ZennaSwallows

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can't be steeled and determined and accepting your new role at the same time. Story's boring....everyday he talks about escaping and everyday he doesn't plan or do anything different. Also, I don't get the whole, "yeah, we finally broke him" thing, when offering to hit the streets a second night. He could have just said he enjoyed it and wanted a second round, not giving them the satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To all the implausible twists on this crashed story, add the non-sense of "hypnosis". No, that is not how hypnosis works. At this point, this guy would be willing to die and escape or both. Ah, but we forget about the impossibly unlikely device buried in his anal cavity, which of course does not impede the passage of whatever is penetrating him. Like someone else stated, my only remaining interest would be some non-first party description of how his girlfriend was forced to turn on him and become a member of this sorority. Maybe she , too, is biding her time to try to escape -after many chapters.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 1 year ago
End this

Endless repeats...beyond boring

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 1 year ago

I think the negative comments are unfair. This is a fun sexy story, not a documentary. Keep up the great work.šŸ’•

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Haters got to hate. Iā€™m enjoying your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZennaSwallows@ZennaSwallows
I'm a writer of erotic fiction, almost of all of it dealing with forced feminisation, a topic of inexhaustible fascination to me. Please feel free to get in touch with me at zennaswallows@gmail.com. I'm currently working on the fourth chapter of Trapped in Number Six and hope...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES