The Convent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, that didn't explain why, when the two of them separated to do their private shows, Ryan had not felt the same horror of discovery each time the door opened to admit a new client. There was clearly something about being out in the open that ramped up his anxiety.

He had dreamed for so long about the chance to escape the Convent. Now it almost seemed like a haven. Whatever terrible things were done to him there, whatever laughter, vitriol or abuse was directed at him, at least he knew where he stood. He hadn't realised how secure he had come to be in his new identity as a feminised novice, until it was challenged by the ghosts of his past. Or at least the fear of those ghosts appearing.

So when the driver and Sister Patience finally returnred in the small hours of the morning to pick him up, the relief Ryan felt was not so much about being spared more humiliating sex acts, as important as that was. It was that he was now safe, at least for a time, from the threat of being exposed.

When they got back to the hotel, all he wanted to do was to fall into Agnes' welcoming arms. But she was sleeping with Kandi - or maybe keeping the liberated hooker happy in other ways.

Instead, Sister Patience ushered Ryan into a much more spacious apartment, her acerbic whisper warning him not to wake the sleeping Sister Chastity. To his relief, he was allowed to shower and wash away the dirt and stickiness he'd acquired from his day and night's work, then don a clean negligee.

As he looked at the discarded clothing he had inherited from Kandi, he wondered if she would ask about the missing panties. For a mercy, Sister Patience hadn't noticed he wasn't wearing any on the ride back, or perhaps had chosen to ignore it.

But that was a problem for the morrow. For now, he was happy to lie down on the floor with a pillow and blanket. He quickly fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

By the time he woke up, it was late morning and the apartment was empty. After reciting his morning prayers and then dressing in his usual robes and lingerie, which had been left out for him on a chair, he sat down on a stiff-backed chair to wait. He could have relaxed in an armchair, or even gone exploring, but the memory of how he had so easily been reined in the day before was still fresh.

Maybe there could still be a chance to escape the Order. But now didn't seem to be it. Especially as he couldn't even begin to think about what freedom would truly look like.

After forty minutes or so, the door opened to admit the two nuns, with Agnes in tow. Sister Chastity put a plate of fresh fruit down on a table and then nodded to indicate it was for Ryan. As he sat down and began to eat his first sustenance (sperm aside) for more than a day, he had to work hard not to show how ravenously hungry he was.

"So Amanda," asked Sister Chastity brightly, "how was your night on the streets?"

There was no easy way of answering that question, as Ryan was sure the nun knew full well. So after taking the time to swallow a mouthful of melon, he opted for saying in as neutral a tone as he could muster: "It was ... educational, sister."

"Educational, hmm?" she responded, giving no more away about what she really thought than he had done. "I imagine it was. And how many times did you try to come when you were being fucked by all those nasty men?"

Ryan felt the blood course into his cheeks, but kept his tone light. "Every time, sister."

That prompted a snort from Sister Patience, and an aside to her colleague that Ryan couldn't quite hear, apart from the word "slut." But he was already launching into the question that had been on his mind since the minute he had woken up.

"Sisters, I don't suppose ... that I could go out again tonight? In- ... instead of Agnes I mean?"

All last night he had been worried about his own safety. But today, it was the little blonde's that was uppermost in his mind. He was much tougher than her, he knew. So if he had struggled with the physical and emotional challenge of standing in the street and being offered up for anal sex with strange men, how on earth could she possibly cope?

He had no expectation of the nuns agreeing to his request. But he had to ask. He couldn't live with himself if he didn't even try to protect her.

There was a short silence following his plaintive inquiry. It was broken by a triumphant laugh. "Hah! You hear that? I told you, didn't I? I told you that's what she'd do!"

Bewildered, Ryan's neck snapped around to find Agnes. But she wasn't looking at him. Her beautiful face bore a wide, knowing grin that was completely out of character for the shy novice he'd come to know. Her attention was entirely directed at Sister Chastity.

"Ah yes, you're very clever aren't you, you little minx," responded the nun coolly. "That's going to earn you quite the beating, you know."

Ryan dragged his incredulous eyes off Agnes and swung back to look at the nun. Her expression was reproving, but a smile twitched at the comer of her mouth.

"You can spank me as much as you like," retorted Agnes. "You know I love it. But you'll have to let me come. Properly I mean."

"Oh, you'll get your orgasms dear," replied Sister Chastity. "You've earned them all right."

She glanced at Ryan, her smile widening at his stricken expression.

"Oh dear, I'm afraid poor Amanda is all confused. She still thinks our little Angel here is a poor, scared little novice. But appearances can be deceptive, can't they Agnes?"

"They can indeed sister," responded the petite blonde, her face still suffused with what could only be described as malicious glee.

"Oh don't worry Mandy," she said to Ryan, whose jaw was still hanging open in disbelief. "It wasn't all pretend. I really did enjoy having your fingers in my ass. And you're very easy on the eye too. But seriously, it is hard work getting you to loosen up. You're always so fucking serious about things!"

She narrowed her eyes. "I knew you were into me. Knew it from the first night we slept together. But you had to keep hiding it, didn't you? Not letting on to anyone, maybe not even yourself, right? But I told Sister that if she put us to work, you wouldn't be able to help it. Just the thought of poor defenceless Agnes all alone on the street, being preyed on by those nasty fuckers? That would be it, you'd have to step up, wouldn't you? Be my knight in shining armour ... Or shining fishnets, I should say."

She glanced at the nuns, who were not bothering to hide their enjoyment of Ryan's discomfort. "She made it difficult though. I've had some hard nuts to crack before." She nodded towards Ryan. "But she was definitely the toughest."

"And yet crack she did ... " said Sister Chastity. "So then, well done Agnes, you've earned your time off. Sister Patience will give you what you need. Just make sure you're back at the Convent in a week's time. Oh, and if you were having fun with Kandi, feel free to keep her for another night. On us."

The blonde shook her head. "Nah, not my type ... but thanks all the same. Well, goodbye gorgeous, see ya when I see ya, yeah?" This was to Ryan, who was still completely bemused by the sudden turn of events. Even her voice was different, much coarser than her previous tone. "Look after yourself and have fun with all those lovely cocks!"

She swept out, followed by Sister Patience, whose surly expression suggested she was not ready just yet to join the Agnes fan club.

Ryan stared at the door, then slowly turned back to Sister Chastity. "What ...?" It was all he could produce.

"What just happened?" asked the nun rhetorically, her eyebrow raised. "What happened is that we set out to test you. And you didn't just fail. You fucked up. It's one thing to fall for our scheming princess. Her charms are ... well, let's just say we haven't found anyone yet who can resist her. We're just lucky that she's such a little masochist that she's happy to keep going back into training over and over again. And she's a lot older than she looks too, so she's learnt all the tricks."

She shook her head in wonder, smiling as she did so. "But you didn't just develop 'feelings' for her." She crooked her fingers to make air quotes, not trying to hide the sarcasm.

"You chose to put her interests ahead of yours. That was stupid, Amanda. Stupid. Even if she hadn't been playing you, it was a stupid thing to do."

She stepped in close to Ryan and her smile faded as she put two hands on his shoulders.

"I think you have what it takes to become a Sister in the Order. In fact I don't think, I know you do. As do most of my sisters. You have a remarkable degree of tenacity and self-control for someone who showed nothing of the sort when you were wasting your life as a man. I also know that you have no intention of completing your training, and that you'll keep looking for any way to escape."

She put a finger over his lips to forestall his instinctive denial. "But you'll come round. And if you don't? Well, your loss. For now though, learn your lesson. Always look out for yourself, because that's the only way a strong woman survives in this cesspit of a world. And never ever trust anyone with a dick - even if it's one as tiny and useless as our little blonde angel's."

She dropped her hands. "Now go and get some more sleep, if you can. You'll need it before tonight's shift out on the streets. And yes, of course we're going to hold you to your idiotic offer. That's part of the lesson too." She indicated one of the internal doors with her head. "You can use my bedroom."

Ryan stared at her for a few seconds, but if there was any defiance in him, it was well and truly hiding. He dropped his eyes submissively, said "Yes sister" in as steady a voice as he could manage, and forced his leaden legs to take him into the bedroom.

As he lay there, he knew he should have been angry with the Order, with Sister Chastity and her overbearing manner and infuriating confidence, and above all with the little piece of trash who'd deceived him. And he was, of course.

Yet rather than dwell on those feelings, or lament what he had lost, a connection that he had thought as strong and pure as any he'd experienced, he was angry with himself. Because he knew Sister Chastity was right. He had been stupid.

If he was ever going to escape the Order, he would have to be smarter. And if that meant learning not to trust even the fairest seeming friend, so be it.

But first, he had to go out again and get fucked some more. He sighed, got under the covers of the far too comfortable bed, closed his eyes and tried not to think about how much more practice he was likely to get at selling his body. Or how quickly he was already starting to accept his new role ...

To be continued