The Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," Bob said, and the defeated arrogant prick walked away in shame.

"Tommy, what did you say to Bob?"

"Fuck with me again or hit on my wife, I will put you in the hospital."

Overall, it turned out to be an enjoyable time. I had fun with the guys, and I did play horseshoes with Bob, and I took more of his money too. I even made a few new friends. As we were saying our goodbyes, my new friend Roland pulled me aside.

"Tom,"

"Please call me Tommy," I responded.

"I just want to thank you for teaching Bob a lesson in humility. He is a......"

I cut in. "Arrogant prick."

"Yes, I guess that works," Roland continues, "Your wife Kristy is a great girl and I know she loves you very much. The girls in the office talk and I do listen to my employees. Go easy on her, people make mistakes. I'll speak with Bob, and make sure he never bothers Kristy again, I can promise you that.

As we drove home that night, Kristy again told me she was sorry for being so stupid and that she decided to just age gracefully, and she again begged me to forgive her. She also told me that even at 50 I was still her strong confident man and that she will always respect and love me. Then Kristy did something she hadn't done in years. she gave me a nice blowjob on the ride home.

The End

12