The Conversion Ch. 01 - Abdication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh! ... lick faster!" My tongue flicked over her clit as fast as it could move. She squealed and squeezed my head between her thighs. "Get into it! Don't hold back bitch! Act like the cock whore you are!"

I sealed my mouth around her pussy and sucked. Her clit popped against my tongue. I licked frantically and she screamed. Her hips convulsed and her thighs trapped my head in the wake of her orgasm. After several long minutes she released me and I was allowed to breathe normally again.

She sighed. I cleaned her slit and the inside of her thighs with long slow strokes of my tongue. When I finished she pulled me against her lower abdomen and held me there.

"Stay where you belong," she managed. I planted my face between her legs and closed my eyes. I drifted off with the after-odor of sex saturating my senses, satisfied for the first time in days and content to nod off with my face buried in my Domme's crotch.

......

"You don't need to be shy David. Self-denial doesn't suit you," Karla grinned. "Remember that nobody expects you to be a whimpering sissy-boy just because you like to be submissive," she assured me.

I was standing in our kitchen, naked, with my arms hanging loosely at my sides. My wife and her coach Karla sat across the kitchen counter from me, observing and formulating theories about me. Talking about me in the third person, as though I wasn't there until Karla decided I needed some clarity regarding my motivation.

"You like to be dominated and you like to be on display, so you're a bit of an exhibitionist," Karla stated. She wasn't accusing me of being sexually twisted, I realized. There was no moral judgement attached to her words, she was just appraising me.

"But you are probably a little ashamed of your feelings, so despite being very obedient ten minutes ago and stripping, as your wife instructed, your cock is only half-erect. So what can we infer about that? You want to be a man-whore but you're feeling a little guilty about it."

I glanced down covertly, like I didn't want them to see me checking for a hard-on.

"That won't do David. Don't feel ashamed in front of me. I know what you are and I want you to show us that submissive part of you. I want you to do that now David. Kneel and clasp your hands on top of your head. Right now. Don't think about it, just do it!

I managed to get onto my knees without falling. But any will power I had left seemed to flow out of me through my knees into the floor. With my hands clasped on top of my head I stared at Karla's feet unable to speak. I was ashamed of my degrading need but too addicted to stop. Calm, graceful and completely in charge, Karla turned to my wife.

"Is his the first time you have shown his true self to someone else?" she asked.

"This is his first time being naked and on display for anyone but me," Erin confirmed. "I don't think he was anticipating the challenge to his masculinity. Maybe that's hard to imagine until it happens," Erin said quietly in that amused tone of voice that always aroused me. Karla looked at me and smiled.

"Is this what you imagined David?" she asked. "Did you think you'd have control of this situation? No, I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. You'll need to convince me to spend my valuable time on you, David. I haven't even consented to dominate you. You'll have to prove yourself worthy of that privilege, to both of us." Karla glanced at Erin then down at me. "That's better."

There was something in her voice, the authority, the assumption of superiority. I felt like I belonged to her. I would do anything she told me to do. I didn't have to look to know my cock was erect.

"Wider." Her tone was quiet, authoritative and instructive. She was used to being obeyed. I spread my knees as wide apart as possible on the kitchen floor and felt like a total slut. I glanced up at the two women watching me debase myself. They were smiling. They were enjoying the spectacle of a submissive being called to account for denying his nature.

"That's much better." Karla softened her tone of voice. "No sense pretending you don't want me to order you around when we all know you do. That's why I'm here, right? This is what you wanted for your birthday, a triple session with Erin and I."

I blushed. Yes, that was what I asked for. When Erin asked me what I wanted this year I said I wanted an afternoon with her and her dominatrix friend Karla. I wanted to be used without mercy by two women at once. And I wanted those women to be my wife and her captivating black friend Karla, who billed by the hour.

I watched Karla's feet in black leather pumps as she stood and moved around the end of the kitchen counter. I heard the click of her heels; measured, timed, defining the moment. Every little sound seemed exaggerated. My shallow breath pounded in my ears.

"Crawl over here David, crawl on your hands and knees. Think about how excited you are to be a sub for two attractive women. Have you figured out yet that it's not about you and your cock, David? That's right, this afternoon is not really about your pleasure. Your real birthday present is your release from conventional male thinking. You're about to become a pleasure tool this afternoon. You're going to be of service to your wife and I in any way we see fit, and you're going to beg for the privilege."

I crawled to her, ready to beg, eager to please. She perched on a bar stool beside Erin. Wordlessly Erin pointed to the floor between herself and Karla. I stopped between them on all fours, while they sat above me on the kitchen bar stools.

"Stay," Karla instructed me. I felt her high heels on my bare ass. "Erin, you've been working too hard lately," Karla said. Why don't you put your feet up and relax?" My wife crossed her ankles and rested her heels on my back. Karla's stilettos dug into my ass as she leaned down.

"I brought you another gift for your birthday," Karla said. "It's a gift that will help you achieve emancipation from the false doctrine that men should not be subservient." She lifted her heels off my haunches and reached into a large handbag sitting beside her and pulled out a stout leather collar. The kind of collar people bought for big dogs, but slightly different. This collar had four steel D-rings embedded around it at regular intervals. I recognized the BDSM design and felt my erection stiffen. Erin lifted her feet off me in anticipation.

"On your knees sub wannabe. This is an important symbol of your status," Karla informed me with an amused inflection in her voice. Her smooth chocolate-skinned hands held my face immobile while Erin fastened the thick black leather collar on me. From her seated position on the bar stool, Karla tapped my erection lightly with her toe.

"See how hard he stays while he's being collared?" Karla noted. "That's a good indication that he's already been convinced," she murmured, almost to herself.

"Convinced that he's a sub, you mean?" Erin replied.

"Well yeah, but more like he's accepted the fact that he's owned," Karla replied. "It will be so much easier for him to fit into the lifestyle if he doesn't question female authority and his position in the hierarchy." Her hand caressed my face affectionately while Erin locked the collar snuggly around my neck. She looped a finger through one of the D-rings and tugged on the restraint. Satisfied, she snapped the key onto her anklet.

"What lifestyle?" Erin asked. "I'm not sure I'm interested in joining any groups or exhibiting him in front of others," she stated.

"Sure, I know that," Karla replied. "But things can change. I'm just saying that he will get so much more out of the experience if he accepts the premise that he's property now. Yes, exclusively your property, but owned all the same, just like all the other sub-sluts. Isn't that so homo erectus?" Karla joked. She slapped my face playfully then reached down and ran her hand back and forth along the length of my boner until I moaned.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur. I stayed on my knees between the women and lost track of the time. Erin read an article on the Internet and absent-mindedly kept my erection from disappearing by stroking it occasionally with her foot, perhaps unaware of the effect her toes were having on her sub-husband. Karla played with my hair, petting me. I pressed my head against her thigh and closed my eyes. It was an oddly intimate afternoon for the three of us.

"I'm sure this was not what you expected this afternoon David." Karla murmured softly. "But you need to learn that your expectations come second now. What your Domme wants is what you will do. No questions, no hesitations, your desires belong to me now and I will grant them if I see fit. Never forget; your sexual needs are your Domme's prerogative. She may allow you certain rewards for good behavior, but that is her call now."

Karla held my head against the inside of her thigh while she stroked my face. Her smooth palm skimmed over me, raising goose bumps on my skin. Quick, delicate brown fingers played with my ears and opened my mouth.

"Suck my fingers." It was half plea and half demand. It felt right. I sucked. I let my tongue explore her fingertips.

Erin stopped reading and uncrossed her legs. She trapped my cock between her feet and started masturbating it. I closed my eyes again and slowly fucked my wife's feet while I licked and sucked on Karla's fingers.

Without a word, Karla took her fingers out of my mouth and grabbed a handful of my hair. She jerked my head back and sealed her lips over mine then forced her tongue into my mouth. My arms hung at my sides, useless. Karla seized my head with both hands and leaned into the kiss. Except it was not just a kiss. It was a violation. It was a demand for my surrender. And it was a promise of things to come.

Suddenly Erin released my cock and sat up on her stool, as though responding to some hidden cue. She smiled as Karla let my head go and unsealed her lips from mine then sat on the bar stool and crossed her legs.

"Time's up birthday boy," Karla smiled. "It has truly been a pleasure Erin. Thank you for inviting me over." Karla put her hand affectionately on Erin's arm and glanced down at me, still kneeling between the two women, strangely content with my status.

"Please feel free to drop by anytime Karla," Erin replied. "Even if it's not by the hour." The women laughed and Erin walked Karla to the door after Karla kissed me lightly on the lips. Just a kiss goodbye, affectionate, unlike the sexually demanding, invasive act of dominance she had just finished inflicting on me. Karla seemed to have be a wide repertoire of emotional responses.

"I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you," she said. "I have many things to show you David. Remember, we all play roles, what's real is just a question of how convincing we can be." She stared at me oddly for a moment then left.

I stayed on my knees, naked, collared, still handcuffed, still erect, listening to the women say goodbye and eager to be used again.

12