The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 04

Story Info
David and his friends punish Eve, one final time.
10.7k words
4.53
40k
47
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***I had no idea that readers would still read this series after so many years. It means a lot. I know this final installment took forever to finish, but I hope you enjoy the final chapter! Thank You!***

(Thank you, Chitranna for giving me feedback, before I submitted this.)

*****

When Saturday night finally arrives Eve's emotions war between fear and anticipation. She can't believe she begged David to come back. Especially, after everything he's done to her. She thrives on being in control, but he's chaos in uniform, turning the tables on her with the force of a tornado.

Still. There's just something about him that draws her to him. She suspects that he feels the same way. Neither of them planned to get tangled up together, and the twine is made of steel, passion, and orgasms.

After lighting another white pillar candle, she sets it on the mantle beside the others. The flickering flames fill the living room in a warm glow. There's a bottle of sparkling cider, and a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries on the oak coffee table. A symphony orchestra whispers through her iPod speaker, and a downpour of rose petals are strewn across the bedroom floor. She has everything to set the mood for a whimsical evening.

Sure, he mentioned something about punishing her, but she hasn't stepped out of line all week. She hasn't drank. She hasn't partied. She hasn't slept with anyone else. She hasn't turned him in. It's time to take their complicated relationship to the next level. One that's full of romance.

Thinking of David in a romantic way sends a shiver of pleasure down her spine, and moistens her expensive red panties. She always dresses for success, and the lingerie set that she's wearing is sexy and elegant. The short nighty is midnight silk, with wine-red trim. The bodice is tight, showing off the creamy tops of her breasts. She loves her sheer stockings, and her strappy, nonsensical heels.

He's a blind monk, if he doesn't shoot his load at the mere sight of her.

A heavy knock interrupts her thoughts. Slipping into confidence and a sleek black robe, she strolls to the door with a sway of her hips.

"Who is it?" she asks, her voice sweetly musical. She's surprised he hasn't kicked in the door. He's a pro at breaking and entering.

"Your knight in shining armor," he replies. He's probably wearing a smirk.

She rolls her eyes.

"You're far from a knight."

"You're right. I'm a fucking dragon. Open the door, before I torch it."

Eve obeys. Opening the door, she poses against the frame. She's the naughty version of Aphrodite, in exquisite lingerie. "Mmmm, hello," she purrs, licking her pouty, lips-glossed lips. "How do I look?" she adds, untying her robe. It parts like a curtain, and slips from her shoulders, like a feather floating to the ground. She runs her fingers through her long blond hair, then cups her breasts, plumping them in her hands. She knows they're irresistible.

David's intense golden-green eyes dilate as he devours every inch of her.

"You look stunning, Eve."

She thinks he looks just as delicious. His short, dark hair is perfectly styled, and stubble graces his killer jawline. His unyielding resolve, and devilish good looks are a crime. Women would commit murder just to feel his hands on their bodies.

He looks powerful dressed in all black. He's wearing a fitted, button-down shirt with a crisp collar, matching slacks, boots, and a belt laced with weapons, and other essential paraphernalia. Add the silver badge, and he's ready to protect and serve. He really is a white knight! Or black, considering his attire.

Hooking his arm around her waist, he yanks her to him. She inhales his cinnamon breath and earthy cologne, and tilts her head back to look up at him. Without warning, his mouth crashes down on hers. It's like the sun and moon colliding, stars twinkling in her eyes.

Keeping her locked in place, he demands her obedience with a sensual kiss. He draws moans from her throat with the swirl of his tongue. She tangles her fingers in his soft hair, clinging to him. He has her craving more. She wants him to rip off her clothes, and fuck her in the doorway.

She's exploring his mouth with her tongue, when someone clears their throat, killing the moment, and making her jump. She jerks away and glances around David's bicep.

A mysterious man steps out of the shadows, and into the light.

The first thing that catches her eye is the shiny badge on his black button-down shirt, and a gun in his hand. Primal fear makes her whole body freeze in place, but she's trembling inside.

David releases her and slips into the house, leaving her alone on the porch with the stranger.

"Hello, Miss. Wentworth."

Oh God. That voice. His tone isn't as harsh as she remembers, but it's still sharp. Like a sword ready to slice or in this case, a cocking gun. He's one of the police officers that arrested her for drinking and driving. She'd deliberately knocked a cup of coffee off his desk in retaliation. She regrets that decision.

A sly smile plays across his lips, and he places his gun back in its holster. He tries to follow David into the house.

Coming to her senses, she slams the door in his face, and locks it with sweaty fingers. She wants to keep out the beast, forgetting she's locked in with one.

She whirls around, fear and outrage coursing through her body like bolts of lightning. She puts her hands on her hips and glares at David.

He's already placed his gun on the side table, and is chewing on a ripe strawberry. He seductively, licks chocolate off his bottom lip and she shakes her head. He's trying to distract her. That pisses her off even more.

"What the fuck is he doing here?!" Eve yells, pointing at the offending man, on the other side of the door.

"Officer Price? I invited him."

David shrugs, eating another strawberry.

"Well, I sure as hell didn't, and this is my house!" Anger rolls through her like a wave of lava. She'll obliterate him where he stands.

Storming across the carpet, she starts punching him. Her fists don't do nearly as much damage as she's trying to inflict, but when he winces and rubs his chest, she realizes she's hit his stab wound. Good.

His hand snaps forward and clamps around her throat. She claws him with her manicured nails, but she can't break free from his powerful grip.

"What happened to 'please come back, Officer. I'll follow orders. I'll be good,'" he mocks, walking her backwards until she's pinned against the wall, like a butterfly.

She's delicate, but she's a fighter.

Eve coughs, and he eases his grip.

"The invitation didn't include a plus-one!" she gasps, sucking air into her burning lungs.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm in charge."

His words skyrocket her rage. This isn't how she envisions their romantic night! How dare he bring another monster into her house?! He doesn't give a shit about her feelings! He only cares about fucking her, using her for his pleasure!

He's so busy challenging her fiery glare with his own, he's not watching her tightening lips. When she masterfully, spits in his face, saliva hitting his jaw, he jerks his head back, eyes wide with surprise. It instantly morphs into fury. With his free hand he wipes his face.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

His barbaric growl is enough to wipe the triumphant look off her face. She's too reckless. She can't even blame alcohol. Shit.

He roughly grabs her by her shoulders, and flings her onto the oversized couch. The padding is soft, but it's the shock of his madness that leaves her breathless. Her hair is a golden mess, and one strap of her nighty is hanging loosely around her forearm. He rips it off and straddles her ample cleavage.

"Nothing is ever easy with you! You always want to fight!" he hisses, pinning her hands above her head. His grip is so tight, it cuts off her circulation.

While squirming beneath him, she realizes he's hard. He might be furious, but she turns him on. "I'll stop fighting you, when you stop acting like a douche bag!" she shouts, before taking several deep, calming breaths. She finally asks the question that she doesn't want the answer to.

"Why is Officer Price even here?"

"Because..." David replies, nipping her ear. "He is going to fuck your sweet little pussy."

His words bounce around in her head like a ping pong ball. It takes a moment for the dizziness to pass.

"NO. FUCKING. WAY!" she seethes, baring her teeth. Getting raped by one cop was horrible, but the thought of two is inconceivable!

With his free hand, he digs his fingers into her chin, forcing her to meet his penetrating gaze. "Eve. I know you don't want him, but you want me. I told you that I have one more punishment to enforce."

He gives her a smug look, waiting for her to contradict him.

She doesn't.

"I own you... your mind, body, soul, and even your heart," his voice is unusually low. His teeth brush against her bare shoulder and he licks her neck, tasting her. Her body quakes beneath him. His magical touch silences her fear and fills her with pleasure. It's bewitching.

"Does Officer Price know that he'll be participating in rape?"

"He'll do whatever I say. I'm his boss. He's loyal to me."

Tears pool in her baby-blue eyes, but she holds them in. She's stronger than he thinks. She'll fight to the death if she has to.

"This is your fault, Eve. You invited me into your house. You know what kind of man I am."

She does.

"Now. You're going to play nice and invite Officer Price inside. If you embarrass me, I'll lock you in a cell for a month."

Eve grits her teeth to keep from arguing. She wants to slap the pearly-white smile off his annoyingly, handsome face.

"Go open the door," he orders, crawling off of her and holding out his hand, like some kind of gentleman.

He's an asshole, but she takes it anyway, "Fine."

"That's 'Yes, Officer,'" he corrects, biting into another strawberry.

"Yes, Officer."

When she opens the front door Officer Price isn't there.

"He left," she says, glancing back at David, hiding her relief.

He's already sprawled out on her couch with one arm bent behind his head, and one knee bent across the seat. He's acting casual for a man who wants her to fuck his co-worker!

"He's in his squad car."

Eve sighs and walks outside. The cool air brushes against her bare skin, covering her in goosebumps. The sun has dipped below the horizon, and she's only wearing stitched silk and lace.

God, she hopes the neighbors aren't watching her prance around in slutty lingerie. They might call the cops for indecent exposure.

Each step carries her closer to another dragon.

She lightly taps on the car window, and Officer Price rolls it down.

"Tell Steel, I'm out. I don't care if he's my boss. He can find his own way home."

Steel. She's never asked David for his last name. It fits him. Cold, powerful steel. Was he forged that way? Or, has this always been his nature?

"Are you listening?" Rowan snaps his fingers in front of her face. He's as irritated as the day he arrested her. He shoves the key into the ignition with more force than necessary, and panic bubbles in her chest.

"Wait! Please, don't go!" she stammers, gripping the window frame, as if, she can stop the car with sheer willpower. "I'm sorry that I was rude! David didn't tell me that he was... bringing a friend."

"Yeah, well. This whole thing is fucking weird. I shouldn't have come," he growls, running his fingers through his wavy, ash blond hair. He could be a model. He has captivating hazel eyes, high cheekbones, and perfectly straight teeth. They happen to be bared, at the moment.

She can't let him leave. If she can lure him back into the house, they can talk about the ridiculous notion, of the two of them fucking. While David watches, no less.

"Do you want to punish me, Officer?"

She licks her lips and lowers her eyes, submissively.

Rowan tsk's with a look of disgust.

"Stop pouting. David might think it's cute, but I don't."

Apparently, not all cops are affected by her charms.

"I don't even like you," he sneers, gripping the steering wheel with clenched fists. He's probably imagining it's her throat. "You're a bitch in heels. You don't respect authority. You break the law... I can go on."

His anger triggers a warning bell of fear. Not of him, but David's wrath if he leaves.

"You're right, Officer. I should have spent the night in a jail cell, but I talked my way out of it. Ya know, it's easy to get what you want when you have a body like mine," she brags, with a wicked smile. "I'm such a naughty girl. I need to be punished," her voice is apologetic with underlying seduction.

His eyes roam from her fuckable mouth to her suckable tits.

He doesn't stop her when she pops her head through the open window, and leans across his lap. She turns off the engine, and her short nighty creeps up the back of her thighs. She knows he can see her crimson panties.

Without warning, he slaps her ass. Hard.

Her butt jiggles from the force, and fire reverberates through her body. She can't hold back the scream, or the tears that spring to her eyes.

"OWW! WHAT THE FUCK? STOP!" She squirms on his lap.

"So disrespectful," he responds, his voice as cold as the Arctic.

Her body jerks beneath him, as the palm of his hand lands on her tender cheeks again.

"I'M SORRY, OKAY? STOP!" she doesn't care who hears her. She's desperate to escape.

Rowan hitches her nighty up her lower back. She struggles even more when he bunches her panties in his fist. He violently rips them from her body. Her bare ass is on full display.

Pausing, he caresses her wonderfully, plump orbs.

It's soothing, but just as she starts to relax, his hand comes down on her bare flesh. It stings even more without her panties. They were a thin barrier, but they had protected her.

He continues to take out his frustration, spanking her like a disobedient child.

Her shrill voice turns to a wobble as she begs for mercy, "Please, stop! I can't take anymore!"

"I don't care, slut. You walk out here, teasing me with your luscious body, knowing exactly how to tempt a righteous man to sin." His toned chest heaves with every breath.

She wonders if his heart is beating as wildly as hers.

Still struggling to sit up, her right hand lands on his crotch. He's rock hard.

"Fuck..." he groans, his voice thick with lust.

Gripping her torso so she can't flee, he unbuckles his slacks.

The clattering metal and unzipping teeth, speak a language she knows too well.

"Stop! I'm not going to give you a blowjob! People might see!"

"Your pretty mouth was made to suck cock." He brushes his knuckles down her cheek, before shoving her face into his lap.

The moment her lips part, he shoves his throbbing dick into her mouth, and along her soft tongue.

It isn't as thick as David's cock, but it's longer and no less impressive.

Her lips close around his shaft. She begins to suck on his slippery rod, trying to swallow saliva, so she doesn't choke.

"FUCK YES! I haven't cum all week!"

He clenches his jaw, pumping in and out of her mouth with abandon.

She can't breathe. Her vision is starting to get blurry, but he doesn't release her.

Instead, he tightens his grip on her hair, and bounces her head up and down like a basketball.

When his other hand skims over her ass, she flinches. She works her tongue over him with renewed vigor, hoping to please him.

When he rams the entire length down her throat, her muscles contract around his throbbing member. Her gag reflex kicks in. The fact that she's choking, must turn him on, because he growls her name like a prayer.

She knows it's wrong, but finds the sound ruggedly sexy.

His cock pulses as he fills her mouth with hot cum. She tries her best to drink every drop, but her jaw aches and her throat is raw.

Once his orgasm subsides, he releases her. His head falls back against the headrest, and he closes his eyes. "That was fantastic." He's breathless, even though he wasn't the one with a big cock, cutting off his air supply.

Eve tumbles out of the car window. She lands on the pavement, scraping her hands and knees on the asphalt.

"Good evening, Evie," a raspy male voice, says.

When she lifts her head, she notices her seventy-year-old neighbor, looking down at her with a creepy grin.

She feels her stomach drop, and her face burns with embarrassment. "Mr. Daniels! Bill!" Her voice is unnaturally high-pitched. She clumsily, shifts her nighty back into place.

His beady eyes are glued to her puffy, cum-glistening lips. These yours, sweetie?" he asks, holding her lace panties in his hand.

She wipes her mouth. "Yes, Sir..."

She watches in disbelief as he lifts them to his nose, and inhales the scent of her pussy.

"You're nothing but a dirty bitch in heat." His words make her wish she was deaf. "I could fuck your sweet, little muff all night. My willy is as big as an anaconda, long and strong. Just come over."

Eve turns pale. She's about to barf.

Officer Price exits the car and steps in front of her, blocking her body from her neighbor's view. He looks immaculate in his uniform. "Nice night, isn't it?" His voice is casual but his intense, hazel eyes are trained on Bill like a predator waiting to strike. He withdraws his gun.

"Oh, um, yes! YES, OFFICER!" Bill replies, wiping a sheen of sweat from his wrinkly forehead. "I have to go."

He turns, shuffling away, when Officer Price says, "freeze."

Her creepy, old neighbor, slowly turns back around.

"Give me Miss. Wentworth's panties."

Bill nods. His steps are shaky as he hobbles back to Rowan.

After putting his gun away, Rowan yanks them out of Bill's hand, with the speed and precision of a lion. He flips him around and puts him in a choke-hold.

"Apologize to Miss. Wentworth," his voice is deceptively calm.

Her neighbor thrashes in his arms, but he's frail and can't break free.

"APOLOGIZE!" Rowan demands, giving him a shake.

"S-SORRY!" Bill wheezes.

"Don't ever speak to Miss. Wentworth again. Don't even look at her. Got it?"

Bill's turning blue, but he nods. Barely.

Rowan releases him and he crumbles to the ground.

He puts her panties in his pocket, and helps her stand. Hugging her to his side, they walk back to the house.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Eve half hisses, half whispers.

"You belong to Officer Steel. He'll shoot my dick off, if I don't defend your honor." He chuckles, slicking back his hair.

If David does claim her, it's morbidly sweet. But if he really cares for her, he won't share her with his friend.

When they enter the house, David's standing beside the living room window. His arms are crossed, and tension radiates through his body. He's clearly been watching, and doesn't look pleased. He looks jealous. His eyes are darker than the sky outside.

He doesn't like seeing her with another man? Good. He can eat crow, choke on it, and rot in hell! She didn't ask for any of this! She wants to stab him all over again!

"Eve, where are your manners? Offer Price a drink," he orders, emotions back in check.

His arm brushes hers as he walks over to the couch and sits down.

"Would you like something to drink, Officer Price?" she asks, through gritted teeth.

"Anything but coffee. You almost burned my dick off last time."

She can't tell if he's making a joke, or if the memory is starting to piss him off.

"I'll have water," he finally answers, snatching two strawberries. He takes a seat in the recliner.

Eve hands him a bottle of water.

"Come sit on my lap, little tease," David pats his lap.

With a huff, she saunters over, gingerly sitting across his thighs. Her ass still stings like a bitch.

He wraps one arm around her slender waist, and lightly strokes her knee with his thumb.