The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Start licking or it's going in dry."

He taps the round knob against her tightly closed lips.

She's defeated.

Her whole body is flush with humiliation, and she stares at the ceiling as he slips the tip of the baton into her mouth.

It's solid and so smooth there's no resistance.

He moves it in and out of her pursed lips, fucking her face while she licks the entire stick.

Once it is covered with drool, he looks back at Troy.

"Do you want to do the honors?"

"Yes, Sir." His eyes gleam with wicked intent, and he rubs his hands together in excitement. "Scoot down until your ass is hanging off the table, baby."

She shakes her head, fear clouding her mind.

Troy grabs her ankles and yanks her to the edge. He licks his forefinger, then wiggles it against her rosebud.

She flinches.

"Relax. You're doing an excellent job. I'm very proud of you," David reassures her. He brushes glittering tears from her eyes.

Troy gently fingers her, loosening her anal cavity.

Rowan stands by his side, stroking his growing cock.

Once her muscles relax, Troy grips the baton in one hand, and pushes the wet end deeper than before. Her butt clenches around the foreign object, until he fucks her with ease.

"Wow... I can't believe I'm doing this," Troy whispers, transfixed.

She tilts her head, watching with equal fascination as it disappears inside her.

"Rowan take over baton duty. Troy come up front and let her lick your cock," David orders.

They both obey.

Troy lovingly strokes her hair, "Show me how you use that pretty mouth of yours."

Eve meets his gaze. She doesn't look away as he pushes the head of his cock through her wet, parted lips. His dick is so huge, only half its length fits inside her mouth. It's like swallowing a semi-truck. She tries her best to satisfy him, rippling her tongue along the underside of his veiny member. She sucks on the velvety tip. He tastes musky and a little salty, but it's not unappealing.

"Fucking fantastic..." he groans, trying to stuff more meat into her mouth with every thrust. She arches her tongue like a barrier, but he rams over the bump until she's forced to flatten her tongue and allow him full access.

Even so, it's not enough for him.

Grabbing both sides of her head with his huge hands, he slams his cock deeper down her throat. He ignores her gag reflex, and that he's suffocating her.

The cuffs rattle against the table as she tries not to throw up with every penetrating thrust. She can't hold the bile down much longer.

"TAKE IT, BITCH! SUCK MY MONSTER COCK! TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT!"

He's not himself. Or maybe he is, and this is his true nature. He continues to use her for his gratification, forcing her to accept his dick without resistance.

Her lips are stretched thin, her cheeks are bulging, and a new batch of pre-cum pours down her chin.

She's about to pass out when David roughly pats Troy's back, signalling him to stop.

He pulls out, dragging ropes of his pre-seed and saliva from her gaping mouth.

Eve gulps down air. Troy almost broke her jaw with his damn whale-sized cock!

"Rowan, you can ditch the baton so Troy can fuck her ass, now, David says, his posture stiff, alert.

"Wait, Officer Whitman!" her voice is hoarse and she can barely speak. "I'm scared! Please don't put it in me!"

"I have to. I want to. This is your punishment," Troy's voice is silky, but his words give her a heart attack.

He steps between her legs and lifts them off the table, resting one on each shoulder. The position props her ass in the air and he effortlessly, holds her there. The head is pressed against her puckered hole.

He slowly pushes forward and Eve starts to struggle. It hasn't even passed her anal ring, and even with the spit, it burns.

"STOP! YOU'LL KILL ME WITH THAT THING!" Eve cries, her screams are probably audible outside.

David walks across the room and grabs his gun.

When he cocks it, everyone freezes.

"Steel, it's fine," she looks too small anyway." There's a bit of disappointment and a hint of sympathy in Troy's baritone voice.

David doesn't listen. He walks back to Eve and runs the barrel of the gun down her cheek. "You think his dick will kill you? What about my gun?!"

She cries harder, her eyes red and swollen, her cheeks blotchy. She's a mess, and not a hot one.

"Open your mouth like the slut, that you are."

She clamps her mouth shut, biting into her bottom lip until she tastes blood.

David has officially, lost his fucking mind.

"If you don't do as I say, this could go badly," his voice is eerily calm, but the threat is a venomous snake, ready to strike.

"Steel..." Rowan interrupts, his eyes focused on the gun. He's uncomfortable with the serious turn of events.

"QUIET!"

Tremors rattle her body as she very slowly, parts her lips.

He places the barrel of the gun in her mouth. The steel is cold, and she holds back her drool as it rests against her cheek. This is the worst moment of her life! It may be her last!

"Go ahead and start," David orders, his jaw ticking. His hand, surprisingly, steady.

Troy nods and gently, works his thick rod into her pert ass. He's trying his best not to startle her, or hurt her, or set off the gun. He's going extremely slow, but her anal muscles tighten in protest.

It hurts like hell, but she's afraid David will shoot her if she moves. He's unpredictable and always crosses the line. He makes sure to drag her with him. Even if she is kicking, screaming and fighting to survive.

Rowan slides the pad of his thumb back and forth, across the slit on his head. He looks guilty for getting hard again.

Once Troy starts fucking her, his thighs slapping her cheeks like a drum, David takes the gun out of her mouth.

"I'm proud of you, Eve," he praises, before opening the clip for all to see. It's empty, and the whole house releases the breath they've been holding.

Troy's monstrous dick has almost filled her to the brink. Her ass is still lanced with pain, it will be for a while, but he's not splitting her in two.

"May I fuck her pussy again?" Rowan asks, holding his throbbing dick. He's like a kid on crack. Once is never enough.

David understands. He'll never get enough of her. Nodding, he sits on the couch.

"Move her onto the floor."

Troy pulls out and Eve gasps. It feels like he's taking her bowels with him. She'll be mortified if she shits herself.

They uncuff her and Rowan lays down on the plush carpet. He grins up at her as Troy sets her on top of his cock.

"One. Two. Three." On three, he thrusts up into her, while Troy pushes down on her shoulders. She's impaled so quickly, the air 'whooshes' out of her lungs.

Rowan's hands magnetically latch to her tits. He squeezes and molds her flesh in his hands like putty.

It feels good. Especially, when he rolls her nipples between his fingers. She closes her eyes, reveling in the moment.

She doesn't see him slap her right breast, but she feels the fiery whip of his fingers against her tender flesh. The jolt of pain makes her cry out. Her eyes fly open, "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Now, that he has her attention, he smacks her other breast. They're both bright red and stinging. The sound resonates throughout the room. She bats his hands away and crosses her arms over her chest.

He groans, his eyes falling shut. "Fuck, yes..."

She doesn't understand until he pumps his hips. Juices drip from her pussy, onto his shaft and down his sack. It pools on the carpet.

She's humiliated that two slaps are enough to trigger her arousal.

Roman wraps her in a bear hug, locking her in place, while Troy moves behind her.

Troy forces his way back into her butt.

She's cocooned between their powerful bodies.

"Her little rosebud is twitching. Scared of my huge cock in your forbidden hole?" he pushes deeper. It's intense and she bucks forward, trying to get away. As it enters her, she can feel it slide against Rowan's dick. The barrier between her holes isn't titanium.

Praise God, she has two cocks inside her. The feeling is indescribable. She's never been so full. Neither of the men are embarrassed by their intimacy. Maybe they've done this before?

David pumps his cock through his tight fist, and squeezes pre-cum from the slick head. While he watches, his lust brews with jealousy.

Rowan adjusts his position and curls his fingers around her fragile neck.

"Fuck us back or I'll strangle you."

Eve complies. She rhythmically grinds back and forth on their dicks like she's riding a see-saw.

Troy continues ramming in and out of her anal cavity like he's digging for gold.

"This is what happens when you tease powerful men. Your fate is in our hands!" he grunts, his muscles rippling underneath his flesh as his hips roll forward.

Rowan releases her throat. "Troy's right. You're our toy to use and break."

They dominate her and she submits.

"Yes, Officers," Eve replies, turning her head so she can watch David masturbate. Knowing that he's turned on, turns her on even more.

"Tell them to punish you. To fuck you harder," David growls, tightening his grip on his shaft.

"PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER! I'M A DIRTY SLUT WHO NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED!"

It's like an out of body experience. She's suspended in time while waves of pleasure wash through her.

David stands and strips off the rest of his clothes.

Eve admires his sculpted form and his beautifully crafted cock.

He joins them on the floor.

He kneels beside Rowan's bicep and grips Eve's hair in his fist. He turns her head until their eyes lock. "I'm going fuck your mouth and you're not going to let a single drop of saliva or precum drip onto Rowan's chest."

"Yes, Officer," her eyes are dilated, her voice, breathless. She still gets wet for him. She obediently opens her mouth and he slides in, filling her last hole.

She wraps her lips around his shaft as tightly as possible, creating a vacuum seal. She swirls her small tongue over the tip and spirals it around his shaft. She wants to memorize his cock, every sleek slope, dip, and curve.

All three men are pumping their cocks into her. She is a conduit for their pleasure.

David grips her head in his hands, and fucks her face. His thrusts are savage. She can't swallow the pool of saliva or pre-cum building on her tongue. It dribbles down her chin and lands on Rowan's chest.

He either doesn't notice or care. He's in his own happy place.

The room smells like raw sex. She wonders if the neighbors can hear their moans, grunts and sweaty bodies slapping together. A song of sex.

David shoves the entire length down her throat, burying himself so deep that he could live there.

It's intoxicating to be desired by three powerful men.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum, slut!" David growls, the sound animalistic. His cock twitches and pulses, filling her mouth with his hot seed.

She drinks it down like it's the elixir of life.

He pulls out and reaches for her cum-stained nighty. He wipes off his softening dick, then leans back, resting his head against the seat of the couch.

"Clean up your mess, slut," he points at Rowan's chest and adds, "with your tongue."

She leans down and licks Rowan's chest. She could stop, but she doesn't.

Her tongue trails over every smooth plain and ridge, before she wraps her lips around his nipple.

He runs his nails up and down her back. "God. Your tongue feels good, baby."

Without warning, she sinks her teeth into the sensitive nub, and bites down.

He yelps, yanking her head away and she smirks. He deserves that.

Troy smacks her ass, just once, warning her to behave, then reaches under her slim body. He hasn't gotten a chance to play with her breasts and he milks her tits, squeezing her flesh like udders on a cow. He tweaks and flicks her erect little buds, before his hands wander over every inch of her figure. Wanting to leave his mark, he cruelly bites her shoulder.

She hisses in response, rocking her ass back to meet his powerful thrusts.

Gripping Rowan's forearms, she hangs on for dear life. "I'm so close!"

Troy's hands travel down to her wet cunt. He lies on top of her with his crushing weight, and plays with clit.

She can nearly breathe, but he makes her body tingle. It's worth it.

Rowan groans. Not in disgust that his friend's fingers brush his trimmed pubic hair, but the eroticism of it.

Eve closes her eyes and surrenders to her orgasm. Her whole body spasms as it consumes her.

Troy and Rowan follow, bucking their hips like wild animals. It's an odd sensation, hot jizz filling two of her holes at once.

It isn't until they're sated, and their cocks are limp, that Rowan and Troy pull out.

Copious amounts of cum, flow out of her quivering, gaping holes.

"My amazing, Eve. You were fantastic," David praises. He looks at her in awe, like he just saw Jesus descending from heaven.

His whole body is still sweaty and flushed with color, but it wouldn't surprise her, if he's ready for round two.

"So did you learn your lesson, little tease?" he asks, coming back to reality. He hands her a bottle of water.

"Yes, Officer," she replies, her heart still racing.

She turns her gaze to the cops sitting beside her.

"I'm sorry, Officer Whitman. I'm sorry, Officer Price."

"Apology accepted," they reply in unison.

Troy checks the clock.

"Shit, I have to get back to the station," he rubs his shaved head and starts getting dressed.

"You could call in," Rowan says, grabbing his own clothes.

"I wish," Troy laughs and turns his attention to Eve.

"This has been one of the best nights of my life, Miss Wentworth. It's going in my spank bank," he laughs before adding, "You're a captivating and incredibly sexy woman."

Eve's body heats at his compliment.

Troy opens the front door, "See you guys Monday. Thanks again, Eve." He salutes them all, then walks out of the house, whistling.

Once Rowan is dressed, he kisses Eve on the lips.

"Thank you Miss. Wentworth. You're a hot fuck. If you ever get bored with Officer Steel, give me a call."

David growls, his green eyes murderous, "That's not going to happen."

"I was just joking."

"Uh, huh."

"Do you need a ride?" he asks, grabbing his keys.

"No. I'm staying with Eve."

"Okay. Have a nice night, you two."

Rowan flashes them a knowing grin as he leaves.

--

After the door closes, David helps Eve stand. He wraps his muscular arms around her slight body, and kisses her forehead. He doesn't care that she's covered in sweat, and two other mens' cum.

"You were perfect, little tease," his voice is soft, and comforting like a lullaby.

She sighs, enjoying his embrace. "I'm tired," she yawns, swaying on her feet.

"I know, but we have to clean you up."

He blows out the candles, turns off the music, and then leads her to the bathroom. He turns on the shower, and adjusts the temperature until steam fills the room.

Holding out his hand, he helps her into the large tub and steps in after her.

Warm water pours down on Eve and sprinkles the tile floor, but he doesn't give a shit. His focus is only on her.

"Is it hot enough?" he leans over and douses his short hair, and body with water.

"Mmm, hmm," Eve murmurs. She'll sleep well tonight.

While holding her upright, he opens a bottle of shampoo. He pours a glob on top of her head, and messages it into her hair. It smells like strawberries and creates a rich lather. He digs his fingers into her scalp, making sure to spread it out and get it clean.

"T-that feels n-nice."

She sounds drunk. Luckily, he's accustomed to her drunken slurs, and he knows that she's sober. She hasn't had a drink, for quite some time. He's been spying on her all week. He wants to keep her safe... from everything but himself.

He rinses her hair, then grabs a fluffy cloth and body wash. It smells like wildflowers, and he covers her body in suds with circular strokes. Her muscles must ache from getting pounded all night. He's gentle while cleaning her puffy pussy and tender asshole. He works diligently, until there's no trace of his friends on her perfect flesh.

He washes his body as well. He doesn't give a shit, if he smells like lilacs or lavender.

"Eve, time to get out," he can tell she's in a daze. If he's honest, he is, too.

"More." Her eyes flutter open and close like a butterfly.

He's not sure what she wants more of, but after they dry off, he carries her to the bedroom. The heroic knight that he is. He laughs to himself. Him. A knight?

He places her naked body on the bed, admiring her exquisite beauty. He doesn't want her to fall asleep, so he climbs onto the mattress, and lays down between her legs. Parting her smooth thighs, he gives her pussy a long lick. His wet tongue sweeps the entire length of her slit. He even dips lower, flicking the tip against her quivering rosebud.

Her eyes fly open and she gasps at the sensation.

He doesn't stop. His tongue swirls around her delicate pearl. Then, he wiggles it into her delicious cunt. Her silky muscles clench around it.

"Oh, David!" she digs her fingers into his satiny hair, pulling him closer. She's fully awake now.

"That feels so good!"

He tongue-fucks her until she pins his face against her crotch, making it hard for him to breathe.

"Don't stop, I want to cum! Please!" she begs, clawing at him with need, not fear.

He obeys.

His face is covered in her nectar. He relentlessly, flicks the tip of his tongue against her clit, like fluttering hummingbird wings.

As if pulling the trigger of a gun, she bucks off the bed, fucking his face, like a woman possessed by the devil.

And he thought he was a crazed hellion.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" she squeals, her voice raw. She grips the sheets and curls her toes as her orgasm consumes her. She convulses on the bed, making it squeak.

He grips her ass as she rides it out.

When she's almost as limp as a dead body, one, who's died of pleasure, he licks her clean, then lays down on his side.

His eyes roam over her cherub face.

"I'm very proud of you, Eve."

"You are?" she asks, regaining consciousness.

"Yes, you were perfect tonight."

He can barely make out her smile in the shadowy room.

"The act with the gun..."

She tenses at his words and his stomach feels hollow.

"I'm a monster... and you are the bravest woman I've ever met." He won't blame her if she finally turns him in. He'll even walk into a cell, and lock himself in.

She scoots closer, her small hand resting on his.

"I won't deny it was fucking hot as hell, Eve. But just know, I'll always protect you."

Her pouty lips turn into a grin, so bright, it chases away the darkness.

"I'm sorry, if my friends were too rough. But I'm not sorry, for letting them fuck you. I knew you could handle your punishment."

"Are you going to share me again?" she asks, worry knitting her brow.

"Never," he answers with conviction, kissing away the wrinkles until her forehead is smooth again. He rolls on top of her and kisses her so possessively, there's no doubt that she's his.

She locks her legs behind his back.

His cock slides through her wetness, until the entire length is buried inside her tight pussy. She feels like heaven.

"My little tease is always ready."

His thrusts are slow, teasing, and taunting. He knows she wants more. He does, too. He's been waiting all night to fuck her. He's lying if he says, he's not jealous of his friends using her.

When she bites his bicep, his cock twitches inside her. It's going to leave a mark. It fuels him to fuck her harder. He sucks her sensitive nipples, while she withers beneath him. Their bodies move in unison, toward their combined orgasms.

"I want to be on top," she states. Her blue eyes are so intense, he's afraid she'll stab him if he disobeys.