The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels nice.

"So... how did this happen?" Rowan questions, motioning between them.

"After you were dismissed, Eve and I had a long chat about the consequences of drinking and driving. Afterward, I drove her home and the next day, when she was sober, she begged me to come over and fuck her. It was her way of saying, 'sorry' so I obliged."

Eve balks. She can't believe the lie he's conjured up! The asshole raped her!

"She's a kinky cunt. I tried to fuck the slut out of her, but she keeps begging for more. So here I am."

The cocky look on his dashing face has her itching for a weapon. She tries to stand, but he keeps her cemented on his lap.

He squeezes her knee. "By the way, the house looks enchanting."

She conveys her annoyance with an eye roll.

"Should we cut to the chase?" he continues, all business.

Even though, he says, that he's going to let his co-worker fuck her, she doesn't believe him. Not with how possessive he is.

Will Rowan really put his career on the line just to get laid?

She takes a deep breath and lifts her eyes to Rowan. "Officer Price. I am so sorry for drinking and driving. It was reckless and stupid. I could have killed someone." She swallows the lump in her throat. This is harder than she thought. She tries not to cry.

"You were just trying to do your job. I've learned my lesson. I've quit drinking. Please, forgive me."

Before Rowan can respond, an evil grin forms on David's lips.

"I don't buy it."

"What?!"

"It wasn't sincere. You'll say anything to get out of trouble," his tone is as serious, as death.

What the fuck is he doing?! If this is a joke, she missed the damn punchline!

"I'm sorry, but you need to be disciplined, slut."

David stands, lifting her with him, "Time to strip." He drags her to the center of the room.

"WHAT? NO!"

When he tears off the other strap of her nighty, she starts struggling.

He shoots his gaze to Officer Price. "Help me." His words are an order.

Rowan looks stunned but jumps to his feet.

Eve kicks David in the shin, and when Rowan tries to help, she kicks him, too. Fight, then flight.

"Oww! What the fuck?" Rowan grunts, his firm hands gripping her tighter. The scene escalates, along with his anger.

"Let go of me, you piece of shit!" she screams, clawing David's forearms. The white lines on his flesh turn pink, as her sharp nails drag across his skin.

He curls one hand around her wrists and jerks them above her head. With his other, he roughly yanks down the front of her nighty, until the garment hangs loosely around her stomach.

Tears blur her vision as the reality of the situation sinks in.

With shaky hands, Rowan unhooks her bra.

She squirms as it falls open, revealing her large breasts. Her pale tits are flush with color, and her pretty pink nipples are hard and enticing.

Mesmerized, he cups her right boob. He weighs it in his hand like a piece of gold.

"Beautiful..." he whispers, his temper cooling as he lightly pinches the tender bud.

In response, she tries to head-butt him. She misses. She can't win against two strong-as-tanks police officers.

"I want you to fuck her, Price. You deserve retribution or a reward for, let's say... being employee of the month, or some shit," David chuckles, amusement lighting his severe face.

"Sir. The blowjob was one thing, but this..."

"A blowjob and a spanking are not punishment enough when it comes to this little tease."

"I don't know..." Rowan's uncertainty would be palatable if not, for the big bulge in his pants, and the way he's staring at her tits. If 1+1=2 He wants her.

"You're a cop. You're used to giving and taking orders. You can use her any way you want."

"I've never gotten hard from arresting women."

David raises an eyebrow.

"Okay... maybe... once... but it was Halloween, and she was wearing a hot Super Girl costume!"

"I don't want this!" Eve interrupts their pointless argument, her body racked with fear.

"We don't give a fuck," David replies, then sighs.

"Price, spread her legs and see if she's wet."

David leans down. His lips brush the shell of her ear, "If your cunt is dry, Rowan won't fuck you. If it's wet, he will."

Her heart pounds like thunder. She can't be wet, but her body is a wild summer storm. Unpredictable.

Rowan gropes her tits one final time, before his hand disappears beneath the hem of her ruined nighty.

The pads of his fingers rub the length of her pussy, drawing nectar from her sweet center.

"She's fucking drenched!"

"LIAR!" Eve accuses, even though she can feel her juices trickling down her inner thighs. Her senses are heightened from the adrenaline. She isn't turned on by this. She can't be...

"May I see for myself, Officer Steel?" his voice is filled with desire.

David nods and tows her back to the couch. He sits her ass in his lap, her back against his bulletproof chest. Her legs spread open over his thighs.

"But first, undress, so, she knows what to expect," he orders, his golden irises, sparkling.

Rowan looks nervous. He'll be the only naked person in the house.

"Is there a problem, Officer Price?"

"No, Sir. Not at all."

It's silent, except for the symphony music softly, playing in the background. The moment is surreal. As Rowan takes off his uniform, she has to admit, he is attractive. Along with his blond hair and hypnotizing eyes, he has the body of a surfer, lean and fit. His looks are as clean-cut as a saint. He's the type of man you bring home to meet your parents. Parents who will disown you, for him.

Closing his eyes, he pulls down his cotton briefs. His cock is so hard, it springs out like a jack-in-the-box and hits his belly button. It's just another part of him that any woman would worship. He tosses his underwear in the recliner.

"You follow instructions better than Eve," David says, nibbling on her earlobe.

Rowan walks forward and kneels before David and Eve.

The top of her nighty is bunched around her tummy, while the bottom is barely covering her crotch.

Both men finish ripping off the garment, their fingers grazing her waxed mound and inner thighs. Everywhere they touch makes her skin tingle. Her body hums to life, and the anticipation makes her even wetter.

Rowan groans at the sight of her smooth, moist pussy. He can't stop himself from leaning forward and deeply inhaling her scent. He opens her silky tulip lips, gazing inside at the pink flesh. "She's perfect," he whispers, sliding his pointer finger into her tight cunt. He fingers her so gently, that she bites her tongue to keep from rocking her hips forward.

Without asking for permission, he replaces his finger with his tongue. It's warm and wet, and he knows how to use it. He flicks her clit and she arches her back. Her hips buck forward of their own accord.

"Come sit on the couch," David interrupts, patting Rowan's shoulder.

He does as he's told.

"She tastes as sweet as sugar."

"I know. It's like drinking the wine of the Gods. Kiss her, so she can have a sip," David remarks. He's a conductor, manipulating and creating his own symphony, and they're his instruments to be played.

Rowan fists her messy locks and fuses their lips together. His kiss is demanding, and she's forced to respond. Her fresh, feminine scent, mixed with his minty fresh breath, and spicy cologne, invade her senses. His tongue probes and explores every inch of her mouth.

When she starts to lose herself in the moment, David's hauntingly, beautiful voice chills her to the core.

"Price. Remember what Miss. Wentworth did the night you arrested her... She almost killed kids with her reckless behavior. She disrespected you, in front of the other officers at the station. You had to stay late because of her."

Eve can feel his muscles tighten as tension takes root. He kisses her harder. It's a bruising kiss.

Oh God, this can't be happening. She has to escape.

"Weren't you supposed to get laid that night?" David continues, enjoying the power he wields.

"Yes," Rowan growls, replaying the night in his head.

"Here's your chance to take revenge."

David unleashes Rowan's moral chain and he pounces on her like a vicious werewolf, dying to tear her shreds. He drags her across the floor, to the center of the room.

She tries to crawl toward David. Her heels leave indentations in the carpet, but he just winks and takes off his shirt.

Rowan and Eve wrestle, two naked bodies touching, twisting, fighting.

"You're mine to use, conniving bitch," Rowan pins her down on her back. He licks her lithe body, leaving trails of saliva on her smooth skin as he claims her.

"Get off me!" she hisses, jabbing, kicking, and hitting any part she can.

His tongue is hot on her nipples. He cruelly, sucks and bites each one, until they're swollen and extremely sensitive.

Her body loves it, but her mind hates it.

She digs her nails into his soft hair and tries to yank his head off her tits.

He moans and flips her over, positioning her doggy-style.

"NO! WAIT! I DON'T WANT THIS!" Her words, a plea for mercy.

"Yes, you do. You just don't want to admit it."

He jabs two fingers deep into her cunt, and when he withdraws them, they're covered in her juices. Wrapping his hand around his thick cock, he paints his shaft with her wetness.

One part of her is disgusted, the other part... fascinated.

With one hand on her back, he positions himself at the small, glistening opening.

Her gaze settles on David. He has his pants unzipped, and his throbbing cock in his hand.

They don't break eye contact until Rowan rams into her, making her body launch forward. Thank God, her body has a mind of its own. She's soaking wet, so it doesn't hurt as bad as it could.

She still whimpers and hisses at the intrusion, and he briefly pauses, relishing her delectable pussy.

"She's so fucking tight! So damn wet!" he grunts, gripping her hips so hard, they'll leave fingerprints on her pale complexion. He fucks her with abandon, disciplining her with his pulsing, steel-hard dick.

Watching the scene with rapt attention, David jacks off at his own punishing pace.

Rowan's rigid member is so long, she gasps, every time the bulbous head hits her cervix. He can't possibly sink any deeper. Even with her nails and heels digging into the carpet, her body still rocks back and forth with every powerful thrust of his hips.

Holy fuck. She doesn't know if she'll survive the pain or the pleasure. It's overwhelming.

"You will respect me, cunt!" His voice is barbed. It's the voice he uses with cold-blooded killers. "We should have fucked you in one of the cells, the night you got arrested!"

Eve's blue eyes widen in shock at his ironic words.

He shoves her face to the floor, and rides her like a savage beast. His desire trumps logic.

She manages to turn her head, staring at David through watery eyes.

"Apologize to Rowan," he commands, one hand stroking his thick shaft, the other massaging his twitching balls.

"I'M SORRY! I WAS BAD! PLEASE, FORGIVE ME!"

David looks satisfied, even impressed. His cock is slick with pre-cum.

"Tell Officer Price that you love his dick," he adds, with a devilish smirk.

"OFF-OFFICER PRICE! I L-LOVE YOUR DICK!" It's hard to concentrate on words while getting pounded like a nail in a coffin.

It turns Rowan on even more. Twisting her silky locks in his hand, he yanks on her hair like the reins to a horse.

Her whole body follows until her hands are off the floor, and she's sitting up on her knees. She looks like a prized show horse doing a trick for her trainer.

He sits up, too. He wraps his strong arms around her waist, keeping her upright. In the new position, he's able to bury himself to the hilt. The underside of his mushroom head strokes her G-spot.

It sends ripples of pleasure through her body, combating every jab of his long pole.

She doesn't want it to end. She's so close.

He slides one hand between her legs.

Seeking out her clit, he skilfully circles it with the pad of his thumb.

"OH GOD! THAT FEELS AMAZING!" Her eyes lock with David, needing that connection. All while, another man fucks her to oblivion. Her hands roughly grope her breasts, and she tugs on her swollen nipples until they ache. She imagines David's hands abusing her tits.

He groans, as if, reading her mind.

She watches him shoot his load, knowing he desires her.

Like a dam crumbling under pressure, her orgasm surges through her body like a raging river. It's intense and beautifully devastating.

Her cunt ripples and clenches around Rowan's throbbing cock. It triggers his own release, like detonating a timebomb. He fills her with his seed. It's intimate, an experience that she'll remember forever.

After he slips out of her quivering pussy, they collapse on the floor, a jumble of sweaty limbs.

"That was amazing, Eve. I'm never going to forget tonight."

Rowan cups her jaw and tenderly, kisses her.

Her body aches from exertion. She takes off her stockings and high heels. Massaging feeling back into her arches, she knows she'll be hurting tomorrow.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" David asks, tucking his softening cock back into his slacks.

She has to admit, it was a little fun. It helps that Rowan is just as sexy as David.

"Jesus! What the fuck happened to your chest?" Rowan exclaims, breaking through their hazy bliss.

Eve looks from him, to David. She notices the stab wound she inflicted. It's healing, but it's going to leave a long scar down his chest.

"Eve stabbed me," David replies, touching the mark. It's a battle scar. He looks proud that she tried to defend herself.

"She stabbed you?!" Rowan's hazel eyes snap to hers.

"It was an accident!" She still feels a little bad. A little.

"That's some accident," he replies, skeptically.

"I'll live. Besides, I've scarred her, too." David doesn't meet her eyes as he stands.

It's true. She may not have permanent marks on her body, but he's branded himself on her mind, heart, and soul.

"You two are fucked up. You deserve each other," Rowan laughs, revealing two dimples.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the front door.

"Come in!" David yells, without a second thought.

"WHAT?! NO! I'M NAKED!" Eve shouts, scrambling to find her shredded nighty. She has no idea who would show up at this time of night.

To her utter horror, a burly man with an army haircut, caramel complexion, and penetrating, mocha-colored eyes, strolls into the living room. He seems unfazed by the scene before him.

"Boss. Price. Sorry, I'm late. There was a drug bust on the corner of Palmer and Samson. We arrested five suspects, and took them in for processing."

Oh God. He's the other cop who brought her into the station the night she drove drunk.

"It's fine, Troy. Duty first, pleasure second," David replies, firmly shaking his hand.

"Hey, man. I thought you had the day off," Rowan comments, wiping cum off his dick with her ruined lingerie.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" she screeches. There's another man in her house! One who, big surprise, doesn't like her! Why the fuck is he here?! Then it hits her.

FUCK. THAT. There's no way in hell, she's going to be raped by another fucking cop!

"Eve. This is Officer Troy Whitman. You remember him, don't you?" David's tone is conversational, and he rubs his washboard abs like he's brushing away non-existent lint.

Troy's eyes roam over her supple, young body. He flashes her a brilliantly bright smile. It's deceiving. He may look friendly, but there's darkness lurking below the surface.

She clutches her arms to keep from trembling, from fear or rage, she's not sure. David planned this! Did he invite the entire precinct?!

"NO!" she announces to the room, her voice is cold and unyielding. She stares David down.

"Eve," he warns. "Be good, or you'll regret it."

She jumps to her feet, and darts into the kitchen.

"Grab her!" David barks.

Rowan takes action first, and Troy quickly follows as backup.

She flings open the back door but Rowan is quick. He slams it shut, while Troy puts her in a head-lock. They've spent years taking down criminals. It's just another Monday for them.

They carry her back into the living room and wait for orders.

"Whitman. Price. Give me your handcuffs," David's words are pure evil.

"NO! NO FUCKING WAY!" Eve screams, thrashing in their arms like a wounded, rabid beast.

Troy tugs his pair from his belt, and tosses them to David. "God damn. Was she this feisty when you fucked her earlier?"

"Pretty much. It's entertaining," Rowan grins, holding up his own shiny metal.

They're all insane!

"Set her here," David commands, knocking the unopened bottle of cider, and empty plate of strawberries off the coffee table.

Rowan and Troy obey. They drag her to the table.

She lands on her back and David cuffs her right wrist to the right table leg. Then, he uses Rowan's handcuffs to lock her left hand to the left table leg.

Her legs are mobile, but the table is slippery and once she's shackled, she can't break free.

"Wha-What the fuck?! Please, don't do this! I didn't do anything wrong!" Raw fear, that she hasn't felt until now, wraps around her throat like a noose. She chokes on her sobs.

"You owe Officer Whitman an apology."

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! PLEASE LET ME GO!"

David rubs his chin and sighs, "Not good enough."

This is a sick game to him.

Troy towers over Eve, appraising her body like a priceless work of art. "She's as dazzling as a diamond. If she were mine, I'd have her stand naked on a pedestal at home. A living statue to admire and fuck."

David chuckles.

"You're a lucky man, boss."

"I am," there's pride in his voice. He leans down and gives her a kiss.

He looks at Troy, "So, do you want the front or back?"

"Back. I don't think I can fit anywhere else," he licks his full lips.

They look very soft and kissable. Eve wants to bang her head on the table for thinking such a thought.

Troy starts to undress. His dark skin is a stark contrast from her own. She's never been with a black man before. He takes off his work shirt and reveals his smooth, hairless chest. He looks like a bodybuilder. Every bulging muscle screams power. When he strips out of the rest of his clothes, her eyes widen in awe and terror. His cock is abnormally long and thick. The shaft is very dark, while the head is as pink as her lips. He could make millions in the porn industry with that beast.

All three men are a woman' fantasy, made flesh. If you had a "thing" for cops, they'd be the perfect specimen.

"I've been looking forward to this since David invited me over," his cock twitches in agreement.

"David! I'll never forgive you if you don't end this fiasco!" she hisses, believing her words.

He turns away.

"May I see this?" David asks Troy, ignoring her cries.

"Yes, Sir," he looks confused.

Eve can't see what they're hiding, but when it comes into view, she withers on the table.

It's a black baton.

David twirls it in his hand.

She yanks on the handcuffs, until they dig into her delicate flesh. She kicks her feet against the table, until her heels ache. She looks like she's having a "fit."

"Eve stop struggling or I'll handcuff your feet to the table, too."

"Please, release me!"

"Not yet," David's alluring smile twists into one that will give her nightmares. "You're going to lick this baton until it's nice and wet. It's the only lube you'll get when we stick it up your ass. We need to prepare your body for Troy."

She was so focused on Troy's lips, she hadn't paid attention to their conversation. Troy wants to stick his huge dick in her asshole?! Her eyes widen in disbelief.

God, she hates them! They're vile demons sent from hell! She swears to never forgive David for this!