The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without disconnecting, he flips her over. She rocks against him, riding his dick like she's running from the law. Her supple tits bounce with each upward thrust of his hips, and he gives her butt a playful slap.

Her muscles contract around him as she climaxes. Her walls milk his sensitive cock, and it pulses inside her as he shoots his load.

She loves it.

Once their orgasms subside, their breathing, the only sound in the room, she cuddles up to him.

"That was amazing, David. Almost better than your friends," she adds, mischievously.

He pinches her nipple. She pinches his back. Fair's fair.

"Little tease."

She giggles. It's genuine and pretty. It's like little fairy bells tinkling in the wind. He wants to listen to her laugh for the rest of his life.

"Now that the night has come to an end... Do you know what that means?" he states, his words firm and final.

"No, what?" She sounds nervous.

"Your punishment is officially over, little tease. You're free." He laughs, a contented smile on his face.

"FINALLY!" She squeals, giving him a kiss.

"BUT... That doesn't mean we're done. I still owe you a romantic date.

She giggles again, "YES. YOU. DO. MR. STEEL!"

She's perfect.

"I love you, Eve. You're mine. Forever. Got it, little tease?"

"Yes Officer and I love you, too."

She's never been happier.

The End.