The Corner Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Paddles, the owner, meets us at the door and curtsies nice and low, one leg behind the other, holding her very short skirt well above her hips. She is wearing a light blue thin blouse decorated with small paddles, a blue school girl skirt that barely covers her backside, white anklet socks and tennis shoes. Her brown hair is in a ponytail and she wears no makeup. When she lifts her skirt to curtsy her white plastic panties are revealed plus a bulge underneath her panty. You can see her blue teenage training bra through her thin blouse. She stays in her curtsy position with her head lowered until signalled by Master to rise.

Susan is 48 and has twin daughters aged 25, who work in the restaurant. Susan is being punished by Master for not wearing the correct work outfit yesterday. Her daughters are in charge of her for the week. She is being diaper disciplined like a young child. Of course, she is both mortified and humiliated to be treated like a child at age 48.

Susan escorts us to Master's reserved table near the back. As we follow I notice her stunning buttocks. They are mature, but well-formed and fully rounded. She is walking stiffly because she has been spanked recently, but she is trying to maintain a dignified presence. I watch has her bottom rolls very side to side very seductively. She has the perfect bubble butt. Her tanned legs are well-formed with lightly muscled thighs and calves. Obviously, from her overall appearance she exercises on a regular basis.

Master nods for us to sit, which we do. We lift our skirts and sit on our knickers on the edge of the chair with our backs straight and our hands folded on our laps. We are both attentive and quiet watching what is happening. Master motions for 48 year old Susan Paddles to sit on his lap like a 5 year old. She does not hesitate and sits as directed. Her legs are off the floor and she leans back against his chest.

Daddy begins to ask her a series of embarrassing questions, while lifting her skirt and tucking his finger inside her plastic panties and diaper. We listen as he asks her who diapered her this morning, who spanked her, did she wet her diaper yet, does she have to go wee-wee (using the baby term). She answers his questions quietly almost whispering: my daughter Abby diapered me and spanked me this morning, no she did not wet, and yes she has to potty right now.

Master calls for Abby to take Susan, her Mother, into the family room to have her go potty. Abby takes her Mother's ear and marches her like a small child to the private family room as ordered.

Master then motions Amy to take our breakfast order. He orders bacon and eggs with coffee, juice and toast for himself. He orders a glass of milk in a sippy cup for us. He orders baby food in a jar with spinach, peas and prunes for Lisa and me. We try not to scrunch our faces but he sees us and we are ordered to stand and lower our plastic panties to our knees for a quick spanking on each of our cheeks. The spanking is hard and loud so the entire restaurant can hear the swats on our bare rear ends. Both of us start to sob and cry as each spank lands on our already spanked fannies.

The food order arrives just as Abby and Susan leave the family room with Susan's plastic panties dangling from her knees revealing her baby nappy covering her round firm buttocks to show Master. He instructs her to leave her plastic knickers at her knees and to continue her work. Her face is cherry red from humiliation.

Master orders us to "Squat." We turn with our backs to the table and lower ourselves with our backs straight, legs spread for balance and our rear touching our shoes. "Amy and Abby will feed you your breakfast make sure your mouths are wide open," he says. We do as directed waiting for our baby food, while Master eats his breakfast. Abby and Amy sit on the chairs facing us and place a large bib covering our blouse on each of us. They take the pees and spinach and begin to feed us our baby food. It tastes awful, but we chew it and swallow without protest. They feed us rapidly with most of the food going into our mouths and some smearing on our chins. The baby food prunes are all mushed up and taste just as bad. Finally we are allowed to drink the milk out of the sippy cups.

"Take these children to the potty room and clean their face," Master orders. We rise to our feet leaving our plastic panties at our ankles and are marched by our ears to the family rest room by Abby and Amy. Both girls are delighted to be in charge and make a big production of cleaning our faces with a wash cloth and soap. When we come back with our faces clean, I notice Master has noticed their high and mighty attitude.

Master stands up and indicates that Susan and I are to follow him. We walk slowly behind him with our plastic undies dangling from our ankles heading for the family rest room. We enter the rest room and Master has us squat with Susan on one side of the toilet and me on the other. He orders Susan to take out his cock from his jeans. She unzips him and reaches inside to free his large cock from his pants. It pops out in all its beauty. It dangles in front of us halfway erect. Susan having done this before holds his cock gently and points it at the bowl. I watch memorised, as he starts to pee forcibly. He squirts water into the bowl like a fire engine hose.

Finally, after a few minutes he stops and I watch as Susan shakes his huge cock to allow the rest of the pee to hit the bowl. She then brings her lips to the tip of his large cockhead and licks the opening to further clean the pee. Her lips circle his cockhead and she sucks away all of the remaining pee and backs away licking her pee covered lips. Master turns towards me and offers his huge cock to me and my lips quickly form a zero and begin to suck his cock right down the shaft.

When I am finished his huge cock is rock hard, so he orders Susan to bend over the back of the family room lounge chair. The family room is a cozy family room with two lounge chairs and a couch. It has a dining room table and several straight- backed chairs plus discipline instruments scattered around the room. He instructs me to lower her diaper to her knees. Her bare backside is now sticking up high in the air waiting for Master, and her head is touching the seat of the lounge chair. She is jackknifed in half. He slowly walks over to her with his prick at a 45 degree angle and slaps both of her cheeks causing her to cry out. He spreads her cheeks with his palms and pushes his cock against her rectum hole, as I watch on my knees. His cock is wet from our saliva. He slowly pushes and enters her pushing past her sphincter until his cock is fully inside her. I hear her groan in ecstasy as he starts to pump in and out. She is a sight to see, as her plastic panty is at her ankles and her diaper is dangling from her knees. Her mature firm rounded bubble butt is rocking back in forth in rhythm to his pulsating massive cock. She is wet and I can see her dripping from her vulva down her legs.

Master widens his legs and spreads her bottom cheeks even wider with his palms. I can see the muscles ripple on his back and legs as he slowly stretches her with his cock. In and out he pumps, as she begins to cry with joy. Her rosebud is owned by him. His stamina is incredible, as I can see that his prick seems to be expanding the more he enters her backside. Finally, he stops and slowly removes his cum covered cock from her rectum and stands up straight. His cock is still semi-hard and so he points for me to clean him with a wet washcloth. "Put a new diaper on this 48 year old," He says pointing at Susan.

Susan is exhausted from the energy extended from the shafting she just received. Her smile is bright and wide and her face is flushed. I stand and grab her ponytail and march her slowly over to the adult diaper changing table against the wall. She walks slowly and stiffly from the pounding. We arrive at the changing table and I motion for her to get into diaper position on her back, legs bent to her chest. I see Master's cum drip from her rectum and run down the inside of her left inner thigh.

I hear Master say: "Pull your panties up and I will meet you in the restaurant. We will go to work, after I take care of some business."

"Yes Daddy," I answer.

I unloosen her diaper, which is at her knees, so she is bare from the waist down with her skirt tucked up exposing her front. Her pubic area is smooth as a baby, like mine. I take some baby wipes and begin the process of cleaning her legs, slit and bung hole. I do so quickly and thoroughly making sure there is no wetness. I grab a clean diaper from the stack and begin to diaper her slipping the diaper under her bottom and pinning it to her sides. I gave her the pacifier to suck on as I complete my work. Once finished I lift her plastic panties over her diaper and help her up. Her short skirt falls back in place. She curtsies and thanks me for helping her get dressed.

Out to the restaurant we walk hand in hand to see Master. Susan is red-faced and walks slowly. Master is standing with Abby and Amy in front of him in the middle of the restaurant. I hear him tell Amy and Abby to "Display." This command is issued when he wants undivided attention. I can see the girls raise their very short skirts to reveal their schoolgirl undies to the entire dining room. Both girls lower their knickers to their knees and stand at attention. They are stiff-legged with their hands clasped behind their back. Their front and backsides are exposed revealing their bare pubic area and rounded bums. Their heads are lowered looking at the floor with their hands clasped behind their backs. They are both humbled and mortified to be exposed in front of the entire restaurant. I can see their panties drop to their ankles, because their heels are together.

Susan is smiling to see her twin 25 year old daughters being taken in hand by Master. The girls are twins and are similarly built with blond ponytails, blue eyes and no makeup. Their breasts are perky and are poking against their thin white blouses revealing their pink training bras. They have slim figures with firm rounded backsides. The girls have fabulous tan bodies from swimming and sun bathing outside. Their buns are half tan and pure white from the skimpy swim bikini they wear while swimming. Their front slits have no hair in their pubic area, as required by Master.

Their faces are bright red as Master is giving them a 'Daddy scolding' for their superior attitude towards Susan their Mother. He scolds in a low, firm, and authoritative voice, which the entire restaurant can hear. His face is inches from them, as he intimidates them like a drill sergeant in the army. He wants his girls to be humble and polite. "Bend over girls," He orders.

They jackknife in half touching their toes with their creamy buttocks waving in the air. I watch as he gets the strap that is hanging on the wall. The strap is thin and made of leather. The entire restaurant is watching, as Master snaps the strap in the air causing both girls firm round bottoms to giggle. I can see their cheeks form a dimple and wiggle in anticipation of the strapping. They are identical except that Amy has a small birthmark near her rosebud. He lines up directly to one side of Amy and in one quick motion snaps the strap just below the overhang of her right cheek at the crease of her thighs. A red stripe mark appears just below the one cheek. A second stripe appears under the left cheek, as the strap lands another stinging stripe mark.

Abby is next, as Amy is dancing while bent over. I can hear her sobbing in pain from the two stripes. Using the same method Master swings the strap towards the right crease snapping his wrist as the sting swat lands directly where he aimed. Finally, the final swat is finished and both girls are struggling to hold their ankles. He allows them to stand and they both start doing a spanking dance, which includes hopping from foot to foot and rubbing their backsides. He finally gives them a 'Daddy look' and they stand still with their hands at their sides, tears streaming down their cheeks and heads down embarrassed to be treated like children.

He instructs them to be at his house at promptly 7:00 for some humble training as he calls it. He orders them to leave their undies at their ankles for the remainder of the day.

"Is that clear girls?" He says looking at Susan.

"Yes Daddy," They all answer in unison.

Master sees me and Susan and points for Lisa to come. Susan goes back to work along with her daughters and we leave the restaurant hand in hand. Lisa and I hold hands with our short skirts bouncing up and down revealing our plastic panties. We head to the car in the parking lot and reach the back door. Both of us bend together and Master spanks us twice prior to our entering the backseat. Master clips our seat belts over our shoulder and around our waist. We have put our dummies in our mouth and sit on our underwear. We are headed to work.

12