The Corrupting Commission Pt. 02

Story Info
Ciri and Lara are the first to transform...
3.5k words
2.1k
2
2

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Ciri's perspective

I shook my head at Sara. She did like weird things, yeah, I had to give her that, but it was better than really getting into some freaky stuff, I had to admit. There were a lot worse things that Sara could be into than reading, though the extent of her book collection, some of which she had said that she had inherited, was pretty impressive too. Maybe I'd read some of them myself too, when things stopped being so goddamn weird around there.

I jolted up straight, a bright flash, like a zap of lightning, streaking through me. I didn't know how to describe it, only as the red flash struck across my vision, leaving me shifting my weight and wondering what the hell that was. My eyes must have been really going funny, I thought to myself, not wanting to say aloud what I'd seen and felt, the strange tingling running through my body surely something to do with fight or flight instinct.

And yet...there was something else. Something different. I scratched the back of my neck, brushing away stray hairs, abruptly feeling itchy all over. Maybe I'd used the wrong laundry detergent last time... But why had it waited for so long before getting itchy?

That was not something I could answer, because, frankly, the fact of it all was that it had never been because of the laundry detergent. It was something else, something weird, something that had my stomach tightening, holding all of my energy and tension there as if that was the only place that it could be so bundled up that it had somewhere to sit, somewhere to go.

"Nnghh..." I let out a strange grunt, embarrassed. "I feel... I don't feel right, I think I'm going to be sick..."

"What?"

Sara turned on me and I hated how worried she looked. Yeah, okay, I was sick -- but I was fine, I had to be fine. Probably just understandably freaked out about the weird night we were having, but we'd probably laugh about it in the end, how worried a simple storm had made us.

But that was not it at all, not as Sara and Lara grabbed at me, though I had not even realised that I was swaying on my feet. I hadn't had that much wine, but...hm...maybe I had. There couldn't be any reason other than that why the words that I tried to speak suddenly seemed so thick in my mouth, my tongue flatter, though it moved around my mouth more than before.

I groaned, yet the sound did not even come from my lips like any kind of sound that I should have been making, not anymore. My hands shook terribly and it took Sara and Lara supporting me on either side to keep me upright, though my feet...

They were smaller, sliding about in my shoes, though I had only been wearing ballet flats for hanging around the house with them, nothing special. I didn't want to look down, suddenly afraid, a sickening chill of fear taking the place of nausea in my stomach, trying to tell me, even then, that something was terribly, horribly, viciously wrong.

And there was nothing I could do about it. Not as they shouted and tried to claw me back to some kind of reality, but I didn't feel all that much that I was in their reality, my skin rippling and bulging and bubbling, my feet changing. There was so much hair sprouting all over me, tickling and itching even at my years, the strange, discomforting sensation of my skin pulling and stretching, muscles bulging in ways that muscles were never meant to bulge.

I didn't know what to think, not even as I tipped forward onto all fours, gasping and heaving, my lungs expanding more and more and more, out and out and out. Oh, it felt like I had never, ever taken a full breath quite like that before, not ever, but I couldn't do anything other than heave and gulp and pant at breath, even though I did not honestly feel that I was even capable of it anymore.

"Ciri! Ciri, look at me!"

I tried, I really did, but Sara could not capture my attention, not as blood roared in my ears, my heart pounding and pounding and pounding, a dull throb against the changing beat of my life and my world. She grabbed at me, lips moving, but my chin tipped down, staring at my hands.

They changed. Even as the way that I saw the world, seeing the pulse of life instead, colours dropping away, the spectrum of what I could see shifting. My fingers didn't work, but that's because they didn't even look like fingers anymore: shorter and stubbier and chunkier. The nails closed in, folding in a little, until I could only describe them as claws.

All while the rest of my body twisted and contorted, my legs drawing up a little, pushing up as if only my toes, my ankle becoming something else. There was a decidedly disconcerting, stomach-churning crackle and crunch as my spine shifted, elongating some, my shoulders forcing their way through the fabric, though...there wasn't all that much left of my clothes then anyway.

Not as my legs burst through, the changing shape of my body ripping through, something pulling out and out and out from my spine. I didn't know it right then, but my eyes were yellowing as my vision changed, pupils shifting into vertical, cat-like slits, though all I could see was the paw that had been my hand. The toes wriggled when I tried to move and my head dipped even lower, huffing and panting, feeling my lungs move in a different part of my body than I was used to. Fur covered me, that thick hair, and I shook my head as my ears twinged, pulling up, feeling like they were filling out, though that ticklish fluff was still there too.

No...

No, this can't be happening...

They were such dull words, small words -- but what else in hell and earth was I supposed to think at a time like that? It wasn't real! It couldn't be fucking real! I snarled and snapped, but my much shorter finger-toes weren't any good for the kind of lashing out that I wanted to do, claws poking down and digging into the carpet where they caught and pulled. My nails would have done that too, if they had been long, but, well...I didn't even think they looked like nails all that much anymore.

"Oh my god!"

That had to be Lara, I thought with a wince, my stomach roiling and churning, organs feeling as if they were repositioning themselves in my body, reorientating themselves. I heaved and gulped, forcing the rising bile back down, but they were all around me, Lara fussing, pulling, ripping my shirt from my body.

"Sorry, Ciri, sorry," she babbled on, the noise deafening to my ears, everything seeming so much louder, so much stronger and more poignant than it had before. "It was, uh... It was catching... Oh my god, Sara, is she turning into a cat? A cat?"

My heart skipped a beat and not in a good way. Not when my stomach dropped and churned so viciously and I wondered if I really was going to hurl. I was not connected with reality, not as my legs pushed up, feeling more settled, though it was as if my knee was higher than I was used to, my arms lengthening to match so that I could, in a weird, clunky sort of way, stand on all fours.

"She really is..." Sara said and I hated that there was a sense of wonder in her voice -- there should have been horror! Disgust! "Ciri... Ciri... Can you hear me? Can you nod if you can hear me?"

I screamed, but all that came out was a twisted sort of yowl, not human but not animal either. And maybe I was neither, not as I staggered, all tangled up in my clothes. Later, I would think that Lara had had the right idea in ripping my T-shirt from me, for it wasn't as if I would need it anyway, no. The rest of my clothes just got in the way, tight around my hips as what I could only describe as a tail lashed back and forth, new muscles and ligaments controlling what should never have been in place on my body.

No! I wouldn't allow it!

Not that I could control it, but panic ripped through me. I couldn't be a cat! Not even if Sara would read and re-read those goddamn books and stories of hers, all those weird, creepy things about transformations. I must have eaten something bad, something screwed up, but I wasn't going to stand for it, not as I heaved myself forward, scraping and scrabbling, lunging and jolting like Frankenstein's monster.

Out, out, out... I had to get out!

But there was nowhere to go, for it wasn't as if stupid paws could get hold of door handles! The door into the hallway was open, yes, and I skidded out onto the polished wood floors, claws catching and tearing it up, but that wasn't something I cared about. Not as I panted and heaved, stumbling over my own feet as my backside tightened, feeling like more muscle was being added, but it was a part of my body, at that time, that I couldn't say I knew how to control.

I didn't want to control it. All I wanted was to be human.

"Ciri! Ciri!"

Sara shouted, skidding around in front of me, but I was busy picking myself up off the ground, wincing and shuddering, sweat layering my flanks, soaking my fur. She held up her hands before me and I tried to snarl, but my teeth ached.

"Ciri, you've got to calm down... Something really bad is happening, but everything's going to be okay, alright? I promise."

How could she say that? My ears tightened, creeping upwards a little higher, my teeth... Oh, so that was what the aching was. They pulled down, somehow sharpening into fangs, but a cat wouldn't have human teeth, would they?

"Grrrrooowwww... Rrrrggghhh?"

Yeah, those weren't human noises, more like cat noises. I whimpered, one sound that I did seem able to make, and shook my head, hunkering down to the ground, my stomach furry, a horrible sensation that I wished that I had not felt. It was wrong, so wrong, to have the fur of my stomach brushing the hardwood floors like that, like I really was something else.

I glanced back at the office that we had erupted from, which was not far from the larger entrance hallway, which had doors leading off to other parts of the house and the kitchen too, as well as the living room that we had been hanging out in initially. I hadn't realised, not in my rush, that I had shouldered and clawed my way through the door, ripping up the doorframe, when trying to escape the office, but it seemed that not even that had allowed me to escape my transformation.

I heaved, trying and failing to level out my breath, shaking my head, shuddering in place. But my tail was a traitor to me even then, showing me how the more animalistic side of my nature creeping through, even then. The floors had been scraped up and there was a sizeable dent in the wall, but I couldn't even feel sorry about that. It had probably been for the best that I hadn't gone for the books or that would likely have upset Sara.

It was wrong to think like that, but I turned and ripped at my own trousers and underwear. My shoes had fallen off -- well, one needed to be kicked off, as the claws were sticking into it, keeping it stuck to my foot -- and the socks were easy enough to shred through, all rumpled up and wrinkled, clinging horrifically to my feet. Naked... I didn't feel naked, twisting around as a horrific sense of finality settled over me, feeling every new muscle, every new nerve ending, how my tail lashed back and forth, back and forth, the passage of it through the air tickling, even then.

No...

My heart pounded, my mouth dry, a tongue that was flatter than before lashing out against my teeth, sweeping across the smooth round of the insides of them, though it seemed to instinctively know not to touch the fangs. The presence of muscle memory that my brain should never have possessed had my heart pounding, tail swinging, fighting against an invisible foe as I swung my head back and forth accusingly.

"Ciri... Ciri, you've got to calm down, okay." Sara talked slowly and levelly, as if she was really talking to a wild animal, a beast that was not knowing, not like I was. "Okay? Listen to the sound of my voice, I'm going to help you. Breathe... It's all going to be okay, you're alive, you're well... Look, I can help you try to get the underwear off."

I had not even known that they were still there and stared pleadingly at her, though I could not have honestly said whether a big cat could stare pleadingly or not. She seemed to understand, however, moving slowly around me, which I appreciated. Every muscle and nerve ending in my body seemed to be on fire, tensed and poised for action that, even then, I was not all that sure that I at all wanted to take.

I didn't want to spring at my friend... But I knew that I could if circumstances called for it. And that frightened me even more than my whole life and humanity falling away from me in the blink of an eye.

"You're a mountain lion, Ciri," Sara said, her voice uncharacteristically gentle, reaching out her hand towards my head after removing the very last bit of my clothing, the shredded, tattered remains; she pulled back before actually touching me, however, as if she was afraid to. "Oh my god, I can't believe this... It's..."

A whoosh of air had my hackles up -- and that alone was a weird feeling! I snarled, lips peeling strangely back from my teeth, reeling from it, twisting through horror as I steadied myself, as unstable as I already felt myself to be. My heart pounded, but I tried to let my head clear a little, even as swirling light balled up into the form of a smaller man -- but he was not a man, not really, the same kind of shape and figure of the creature that had been outside.

"Who are you?" Sara demanded, somehow the strongest of us, though perhaps that was to be expected too. "What are you? Why have you done this? Did you do this to her?"

He was smaller than a human, yes, but not so small that he was not a threat, slim and smirking with lips that twisted too easily into the look. His blue eyes narrowed and his nose was sharp and pointed, set on the kind of face that would have been pretty if my stomach did not roll over sickeningly at the sight of him. A glow surrounded him and I growled, backing off, though I could barely shuffle, straining to force a new body to do what I wanted it to.

"Yes, it was me," he announced, shockingly sounding proud of himself. "And you should be glad that I didn't do anything worse! The Fae do not take kindly to interlopers and your kind have been inching closer to my forest, year after year... It's about time that we took it back from you lot!"

Sara growled, balling up her fists, tipping forward, though I could not read the look in her eye. I didn't even know what a Fae was, but Sara seemed to, me just there, shivering, a mountain lion...

"Turn her back!" Sara demanded. "You can't do this to her -- she's got no part in this!"

I yowled, growling, trying to make human sounds, but, really, I was embarrassed by just how much like an angry cat I sounded, just a bit deeper than the domestic cats that I was familiar with. The creature only smirked, for he might have looked human -- but he very much was not human.

Maybe like me. God, I hoped he wasn't like me... Or maybe it was something worse than me.

"Oh, no, that's not part of the deal," the Fae said, grinning widely, showing too many teeth in a grin that said he was very much enjoying it. "We don't take back changes, nope. You should already know that, Sara."

I looked at her, narrowing my eyes, but didn't know why. Sara flinched and rested her hand on the back of her neck, a little nervous tic that she had, only when she was worried about something.

What has she done?

Or could she even have done anything? No, no... That was crazy thinking.

"I'm the nicer of the two that have popped into your lovely, encroaching home," the Fae went on, taking advantage of Sara's silence as I let out a low, warning growl, getting a better, horrific grasp on my vocal cords. "You'll get to remain functional, kind of, kitty... Whoever next gets a transformation treat likely won't be capable of much at all for long!"

He cackled, a broken kind of noise that still rang out with such cutting clarity that I could not help but reel back, butting up against the wall. I turned and slunk, awkwardly, into the living room, my body shaking. I just couldn't stay still, rolling muscles stumbling and shuddering, not able to put one foot down smoothly.

"Hey... Guys..."

Lara. Of course, it was Lara. Something stilled in me and I looked back, suddenly chilled, as if something instinctive was rising inside. Lara rested her hands on her shoulders, smoothing them down her body. I thought that she looked a little green around the edges, a little faint, but I didn't have a grasp on what colours a mountain lion could see yet. I didn't ever want to, frankly...

Did I have a choice?

A flash of light zapped through the air, like a beam of energy arcing -- not from the fingertip of the Fae, but from the space beside him. For they had said, after all, that there was another there that sought more than he had...

Lara moaned, stumbling after me into the living room, though I tried to give her as much space as I could, growling as I stumbled onto my hind end and sat on my tail. Damn thing! It was almost good to be annoyed by it, by my new body, the body that, still, I just wanted to be back in my own body, not dealing with whatever it was that was going on.

Still, Lara tipped forward, yelping loudly, her shirt pushing out. But, no, that was wrong, because it seemed to be her breasts underneath it that were straining at the fabric! Wide-eyed, I sat still, frozen in place.

And it was then that I learned exactly what being helpless was, watching as my friend fought and clawed at her body, trying valiantly and plaintively to push her growing breasts back down again -- but it was all to no avail. She let out a shrill cry, Sara running in to try to support her, to help her, to do something for her, though it was too late as the underwire of her bra strained and squeaked.

I heard it creak -- and I heard it snap too, wincing in sympathy at the pain that must have caused, though Lara only let out a long groan. She clutched at her body, fighting with her T-shirt, but it was tight, too tight, her nipples showing through even if that was not exactly something that I wanted to see on my friend's body. Lara wailed, pulling at her T-shirt, but she couldn't get it off in time, another pair of breasts, the lumps showing through too obviously to be seen as anything else, ballooned out beneath the first, filling out her shirt, making the whole thing look lumpy and bumpy.

My stomach sank and I chuffed a low sound of what had to have been feline sympathy.

Maybe I hadn't had the worst of it after all.

Continued in part three...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

tarthearttartheart9 months ago

It's definitely peculiar and something not seen on lit...but not bad. I'm eager to hear more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Inflated Desires Ch. 01 A demon is summoned but corruption ensues...in Fetish
The Cottonwood Stud Ranch A ranch run by beautiful women mysteriously lacks any cattle.in Mind Control
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories