The Corrupting Commission Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara watches Ciri's feline transformation...
2.9k words
1.3k
2
2

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sara's perspective

I knew what was happening... I just couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it -- but I did too, kind of. It just took me a lot longer to work out what was going on than it should have, considering everything that had happened so far, all the books I'd been reading, even the book that had dropped off the shelf. The stories that we'd been telling too... Everything lined up so perfectly and yet I could not have seen just where things were going, even if it was all out of my mind.

It was so creepy with things going wrong around the house, the darkness outside, the screams, the weird animal noises. We were all on edge, shifting our weight back and forth, trying, even then, to hunker down and hide. I thought that it all might have been a prank, however elaborate that was, but it was the only thing that made sense in my mind. Something magical just never crossed my mind...

Yet it was different, especially when Ciri started shifting and rubbing at her skin, groaning. She twisted back and forth, trying to brush something off her skin, though it didn't look all that different, not really. Maybe a little blurry, like there was more hair growing on her arms? It was weird but, in the darkness, I didn't feel like I could lean in close enough to actually see what was going on there.

"Unnfff..."

I glanced at her, though Ciri didn't even seem to notice she'd groaned. Huh... That was weirder. Weirder still when she held her stomach, flinging her other arm out for balance as she swayed back and forth.

"Nnghh..." Ciri said, growling softly, her voice coming through in a weird sort of rumbling groan. "I feel... I don't feel right, I think I'm going to be sick..."

"What?"

I turned on her, fingers twitching with worry, fluttering around her, not knowing what to do. Had she eaten something bad? Oh no -- what if the food had not been cooked properly earlier? But it was something far, far worse than that. It would have been good, if it was happening to me, even if I still would have been terrified.

For my eyes watched as her back rounded, her clothes filling out, but in a strange way -- going tighter in some places, like across her shoulders and under her arms, and slacker in others, as if her body was changing. Yet that brown coat of fur grew and grew even as Lara and I tried to steady her, Ciri wobbling back and forth.

But what was happening to her feet? I grabbed at her, though Ciri didn't seem to realise, not even as she slipped back and forth and, horrified, I brushed my fingers through the hair spreading down her shoulders, across her back, down her arms. It was so soft...like baby fur.

No...

I knew what was happening, but...no, I couldn't believe it. A part of me wanted to pull back away with shock, but I didn't know what else to do but creep in close, though it was kind of under the pretence of being there to support Ciri. Of course, yes, that was what I wanted to do, where I wanted to be to support her, to help her...but what could I do?

Ciri didn't even know what was happening to her, but I could see, her feet shrinking, her fingers shrivelling up. A shoe fell off her and I kicked it away as her sock became too large on her foot, though I kind of knew before it even fell off that it was going to become a paw. Even if it was a very large paw, not like...

I gulped hard, sweating, my eyes not knowing quite where to go all over her body, trying to take in every last little bit of her form at once. She wasn't like a housecat but that fur and those paws... Yes, they looked like some kind of big cat, even if my mind was running amok, even at that point.

Why was she transforming into a cat though? Even Ciri's legs changed, but it was a little hard to see through her clothes, even if I wasn't exactly wishing her to be unclothed. Her smaller feet pushed up as if onto the toes, but I could imagine just how the thick, full pad of the paw felt as it fleshed out on the underside of her feet.

Her body was twisted, contorted, as if bone and muscle were trying to break free of her form, trying to work its way through. But what... Could I tell her what I thought she was transforming into? I still couldn't believe it, shaking my head minutely, in close, rubbing her back, soothing her.

Yet even that let me get in even closer to her out of curiosity alone, morbid curiosity, feeling how her body pulsed and pushed out under my hand. There was something inside her, something trying to get out, but I caught her eyes widening, the surface of her eye rounding a little more to take in more light, the iris larger and the pupil even darker still. Her ears twitched and Lara gasped, though seemed very far away at that time, as her ears rounded a little, moving up the sides of her head. It was something that only someone that knew what they were looking for would see, even though it was a very slow slide, the insides hollowing, fluffy on the outside with a thicker plush of off-white fur on the inside. I heard that that was for protection, when it came to wild animals.

Animals like Ciri.

She couldn't even stand anymore as she tipped forward onto all fours with a crash and a slam, too fragile to even hold herself up. Her shoulders hunched forward and around and her face pushed out, fading with that furry covering, though the dark spots of whiskers forming were something that I was sure that only I could see. We grabbed her, both Lara and I moving in unison, but we weren't strong enough to keep her upright, even as we staggered to the side right along with Ciri.

"Oof!" Lara gasped, her eyes wide and wild, somehow caught up in the moment. "She's... Ciri, she's so heavy!"

It didn't sound like Lara was talking either to Ciri or me, but I should have known. Lara was just as scared as I was as this big, bulky thing toppled to the ground, half-dragging us down with it.

Was it wrong to see Ciri as an "it"? I didn't know, not really. It just was strange that her limbs seemed to stick out at odd angles, angles that both excited me and made me want to draw her back to her normal form, her usual body.

It was not for her, even as I chanced a moment to whimper and run my fingers over the back of her head. Some of her hair fell out and some seemed to retract into her skull, the richer, tan fur spreading over her and thickening up. It was not as light a coat as it had been when it had started appearing, though Ciri squirmed and wriggled as if it was itching.

I could imagine that... The itch from the spread of fur. Swallowing hard, I tried to ignore the feelings inside me, stirring arousal, colliding with what I knew that I should rationally have been thinking.

I shouldn't have been as curious as I was, trying to support her but really taking the chance to grip her shoulders, or where I thought her shoulders should have been. Her shirt split across the side as Ciri heaved on all fours, chest gasping and grabbing at air, and I felt the changing muscle in her.

It was strange... My heart leapt. Her skin bubbled and moved, but it was the strange, throbbing pulse of shifting and changing muscle that caught me the most. Lara was busy flapping her hands around Ciri but, even then, there was a part of me that knew that there was nothing, not truly, that we could do for Ciri. The muscle pushed up against my fingers, her shirt too small for her, though I didn't know what to do with it.

She didn't seem to have much of a chest anymore, her bra dangling off too, though I didn't think that Ciri really noticed that anymore. I probably would not have noticed, if it had been me transforming.

Oh, but I was still jealous of her, how she got to change... Why not me? Why not me as I stood there, helpless, a bystander?

"Ciri! Ciri, look at me!"

Lara couldn't do anything else either and I opened and closed my mouth helplessly. It was not as if I could say or do anything against it, something out of my control. And the transformation was progressing so quickly too, a big crunch emanating from her back end as the bones of her legs shifting, realigning themselves.

A big cat... I could see it in how her face transformed, the blocky muzzle, the black spots on her snout where whiskers sprouted. Oh, I wanted to feel that tingle of them bristling forth so badly, the strain of my clothes too tight around me. And yet I could not help but be completely and utterly fascinated by all that was going on.

Who knew, after all, if it was a dream? Maybe, if it was a dream, I was just another innocent party in all that was going on...

Maybe.

Or maybe not.

But, even then, I knew that it had been because of me, because of the commission that I had asked for, even though I had not thought... Well, who could ever have thought that commissioning something like that would end up in real-life transformation.

What would Sara have thought of herself if she could see everything that was happening to her in the mirror? I couldn't imagine her horror, the shock coursing through her. And we were still the only ones that got to see it.

Yet I got to see her nose flattening out even more into that of a big cat, Lara's shouts dim in my ears. She had never been one for handling situations like that, though the rest of the world and the clamour dropped away as I focused on Ciri's face. How the white whiskers, each one delicately placed, stretched out from where they took root on her muzzle, the nose stretching a little, so that the nostrils could be tugged into feline curves, hooked and more delicately placed into her snout. It was not a perfectly flat nose, not quite, but the fur was shorter and thinner on her muzzle too, her lips darkening.

I ached to run my fingers along her lips, but I did not dare, not as Ciri yowled brokenly, jaw agape... No, for there were sharp teeth in there and I didn't dare, not with the risk that Ciri would snap her jaws shut. Her teeth looked like polymer clay, glistening with glaze, as they reshaped themselves, even the molars growing chunkier and taking up more and more space within her mouth. It was not that her face was longer, per se,

I took her hand, though her fingers were chunkier, shorter. Oh, it was wrong of me, but I had to be there, had to be close to her. Feeling her hand transform in my grasp, though it was becoming a paw, the space between the fingers -- or digits -- more noticeable than ever.

The nails... How they fully solidified into pointed claws was invigorating, grasping my attention completely and fully. They were so sharp, sharp enough that one pricked into my hand, though I'm sure that Ciri did not mean it. Blood trickled down but it was just a drop and I, more carefully, swapped hands so that the same would not happen again as I held her paw gently.

The toes spread out, thicker, shorter, chunkier, no semblance of fingers remaining. It had been hard to see the finer notes of the transformation with the fluff between the toes, though a feline didn't have thick fur like a rabbit under the paws. No, they had pads and I swallowed a moan as I pressed my fingers to the pad on the underside, feeling the soft, tough firmness of them. They yielded to a light press of my fingers, but held fast, teasing with sensation. They could carry so much weight, those paws, yet I knew that the one in my hand was just the same as her hind feet too.

Wondrously, murmuring under my breath, I stroked my fingers over the top side of her paw, the fur taking on a darker brown note there, feeling the tiny bones shifting, how they filled out the new shape of her feet. There was a heel, at the back, but not like the round of a human one, just the join of the joint that allowed her to move.

Ciri yowled, staggering sideways and almost knocking me off-balance. I bit my lip, jerked back to reality. Even Lara had tears in her eyes.

"Ciri... Ciri, you've got to calm down, okay. Okay? Listen to the sound of my voice, I'm going to help you. Breathe... It's all going to be okay, you're alive, you're well... Look, I can help you try to get the underwear off."

That was about all the permission that, honestly, I felt that I could get from Ciri. She couldn't talk, giving weird, raspy, broken growls, sounds that were neither human nor feline. I tried to help, for the clothes could not be comfortable, wanting to help her even though there was so little that I could do.

I tugged at the clothes, some mostly shredded, though I finally got the bra off her, the strap dangling and the other one ripped. There were no breasts left, as I had thought, gulping hard, my chest tingling.

I wanted that too... And I didn't know how to make my peace with it happening to Ciri rather than me.

Yet the sheen in her animalistic eyes spoke of fear as her long tail lashed out, flicking at the furniture. She didn't seem to have any control over it as it thickened into more of a long, sausage-like object, the tip rounded, but curling out and out and out and out.

I shook my head. I couldn't watch like that, all pretending that I was there to support her, blinking into her slitted, feline eyes. But I could see then, more clearly with her clothes off, just why she didn't need clothes anymore. Not as her hindquarters smoothed out, everything settling into place with her strong hind legs, how they could bunch and coil, ready to send her flying forward with power that I could only dream of.

Her face eased into place, bones cricking and cracking, her forehead wider than it had been, eyes gleaming, tongue flat and fluttering between the lines of sharp teeth, glistening with saliva. Unconsciously, I put my hand to my own mouth, feeling my teeth, the small, useless teeth that were nothing like the beauties that Ciri boasted.

Ciri turned her eyes on me, locking my gaze, but there was nothing accusing in there. My hand dropped to my side, not knowing what to do -- only that I could not stroke her fur again, as I had before. I couldn't let her see how much I wanted the horror that had happened to her, though it would have been better, of course, if the transformation had happened to me. Even if I had been terrified, the heat between my legs, thighs squeezed together, was not to be denied. And I hadn't denied it in a long time.

Ciri yowled and I took a breath, though I didn't think, quite honestly, that anyone was going to hear me, one way or the other. I spoke anyway, just for myself.

"A mountain lion, Ciri," I said, just to confirm it all to myself, running a hand surreptitiously down her back, smoothing down her gorgeous fur in the right direction, a tiny pretence at comfort that I wanted so very terribly to be sincere in. "You're...you're wonderful, a gorgeous, beautiful, mountain lion."

It was probably just as well, however, that no one heard me. Though even I could not have anticipated what a dark night that one was to take...

For the Fae were only just getting started...if the dark notion I had about it being due to my commission was true.

But I was soon to find out about that.

Continued in part four...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

tarthearttartheart9 months ago

again very interesting, sorta reminds me of that old book series Animorphs.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Inflated Desires Ch. 01 A demon is summoned but corruption ensues...in Fetish
The Cottonwood Stud Ranch A ranch run by beautiful women mysteriously lacks any cattle.in Mind Control
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories