All Comments on 'The Corruption of Colt Jackson Ch. 05'

by StuffAndThangs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Heifel78Heifel78almost 3 years ago

Sorry to say this.. but get away while you still can, Colt!! You now drink before going to work, og coaching the kids.. And it's all on Marc.. he's bad bad bad news!!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Red flags continue to pile up. Colt presumed that Marc’s business is shady, illegal and dangerous, Marc is pushing him to get drunk before work now, frots him until they both cum in their pants while Colt is saying he’s not yet ready, then arrives home to excessive new gifts - done with no permission or discussion. He needs to stand up for himself and distance himself quickly.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 3 years ago

Yeah, this isn’t going to end well. The riding the bike, working and coaching little kids, all while drunk, is not cool. He’s probably got whiskey coming out his pores, but no one said anything. Colt getting drunk when his family has a history of alcoholism (and he’s worried about it), is bad bad news. And the fact that Marc won’t take no for an answer on anything sets off even more alarm bells. Marc’s had three months to think this through. Colt’s had a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gotta agree with Heifel78; I’m having a difficult time enjoying this story through the repeated pressure to drink alcohol. Playing with sexual boundaries is inherent in this genre, but the repeated lack of respect for Colt’s reasonable decision not to drink is a real turnoff. Colt is clearly intrigued and willing to consider his attraction even without the alcohol...I’m just not sure why liquor has to be part of every interaction between these characters. Though it is interesting to see Colt question why his mother stays with an abusive alcoholic, while he continues to allow himself to be bulldozed into behaviors he recognizes as dangerous. Not sure I will stick around to see this resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And hello, three months of “stalking” without ever approaching or talking is super creepy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think people are ridiculous in the comments, if you don’t like corruption or don’t know how they usually go why are you reading them? I think this is one of the hottest stories ever and the continued enforcement of alcohol spiraling him into alcoholism makes my heart pound!!! Please keep it going, something that I would personally love is more sloppiness when he’s drunk at the work place etc, let’s destroy colt!!! Thank you for these stories can’t wait to see more.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

I know it's in the title but Marc is so bad for Colt! I'm screaming! I need an update tho. Colt is going down a dark path and I hate it every time he ignores a red flag... Uhg, let's pray for Colt

Erotica_WorshiperErotica_Worshiperabout 1 year ago

Damn it, I don't why I thought this was gonna be a sweet love story :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStuffAndThangs@StuffAndThangs
I write psychological thriller erotica. Most of my stories get pretty dark and twisted along the way. I try to put things back together in the end, however.