The Corruption of Helen Weaver

Story Info
It all started with a sexy massage.
13.6k words
4.44
20.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a simple phone call.

'I'd like to book a massage,' he said plainly. 'It's for my wife, Helen.'

'No problem,' I replied and went through the usual booking process, got all their details and checked the calendar.

'So that's booked for Friday at 12, Martin. I'll be there a few minutes beforehand so I can unload my massage couch and get set up. I'd recommend Helen try to have a stress-free morning so that she can get the most from the massage. You'd be welcome to stay with us throughout.'

There was a pause.

'I won't actually be there myself,' he said hesitantly. 'Work commitments. Is that OK?'

'Of course. As long as she's comfortable, it's not an issue for me.' I was sensing some hesitation so I continued. 'Is there a problem?'

'It's only that's she's never had anything like this before. It's a treat I'm getting for her. I want her to, you know, enjoy herself.'

I could see where this was going. It wasn't the first time I'd had awkward conversations like this.

'I may be be misunderstanding here but are you saying that she may want more than just a massage?'

He perked up a bit now that we were on the same page.

'Well, that's up to her of course. Do you, erm, offer, erm, extras?'

'It's OK Martin,' I chuckled. 'You don't have to be shy. I get asked about happy endings quite a lot, although it's usually the lady on the couch, rather than her husband! I'll be honest with you, it's not something I usually do, and it would only ever happen if she asked me outright to give her a more sensual massage. I assume you'd be OK with that if she does?'

'As long as it's just hands. Nothing else.'

'Hands are all I'm offering,' I laughed. 'But as I said, only if she asks. Can I just point out that you are only paying for a massage. Anything else that happens would be strictly outside of that and between consenting adults.'

'Got it!' He chirped. 'I hope it goes well.' And with that we finalised the booking and hung up.

I should point out that in my line of work, the issues of sexual contact, sensual massage and 'happy endings' are a real minefield. 9 out of 10 of my sessions are just regular massage, perfectly above board, professional and conducted with propriety. Most of my clients are 40+, a mix of homemakers and career women. Sometimes a massage is their way of de-stressing while the kids are at school or after a tough week in the office. For others it's part of their regular 'me-time' - a little pampering and self-care.

But as a male masseur, I've always been intrigued to know why women are willing to book me. Is it simply that I offer a firm, relaxing experience that might be less comfortable with a female therapist? Or do these ladies get a thrill from being naked (albeit under a sheet) and being touched, stroked and kneaded by strong, masculine hands? The truth is I don't ask and rarely know. But there are a few 'special cases' who are looking for some sexy time. And if I like them, I'm usually happy to oblige.

***

I rolled up at Martin and Helen's just before 12 as agreed. A modest detached suburban house. Helen turned out to be quite delightful. I suppose I'd describe her as an average sort of lady, around 5'7", short mousey-brown hair, pretty eyes. She grimaced nervously she ushered me in, and I dragged my couch through into the living room.

'I'm terribly nervous,' she muttered. 'Martin insisted, but I'm really not sure.' She certainly looked tense.

'How about a cup of tea first?' I suggested. It would give us time to have a chat and for her to get comfortable. She visibly relaxed at the suggestion and trotted off to the kitchen.

I set up my gear and put on some music, then we sat on the sofa. Helen gripped her mug tightly as we spoke.

'Firstly, let me assure you that if you decide this isn't for you, I'm happy to pack up and leave. It sounds like this was more your husband's idea than yours?'

She nodded. 'He's been going on about it for a while,' she said meekly. 'Thinks I need to relax more and try new experiences. I don't want to offend you, but I don't really think I need a massage.'

'There's nothing you can say that would offend me,' I grinned. 'One of my house rules is that the massage room is like 'Fight Club'. What is said or done here stays in the room! You are free to be candid and be yourself. Think of it like doctor-patient confidentiality.'

She giggled and I could see she was relaxing now.

'It's nice to see you smile,' I purred, perhaps a little too provocatively under the circumstances. For the first time since she opened the door she actually looked me in the eye and grinned. I guess she made a decision.

'Let's do it,' she said firmly.

I left the room so that she could undress and hop on the couch under a sheet. It was obvious that this lovely creature wasn't going where her husband wanted her to go. But that was fine with me. A simple, straightforward massage will help her relax, I thought. It felt like she needed it.

It's funny how things don't always go the way you think...

We chatted while I worked on Helen's back and shoulders. She was 37, married for almost ten years, part time job, no kids although they'd been trying. I let her talk and it seemed to calm her nerves. I guess she was relaxing more because the talk tailed off and she began to breathe more deeply.

'This is actually very nice,' she murmured, her face buried in the couch. 'Sorry I doubted you.'

'There's absolutely no need to apologise,' I replied. 'I'm glad you're enjoying it. I think that's what Martin wanted.'

'He's been very enthusiastic about it,' she said. 'Maybe he's right. I should try new experiences.'

I smirked to myself as I worked down her arms. I imagined she would be shocked if she found out what her husband had suggested!

'I have to tell you something,' she murmured, almost a whisper. 'You're only the second man I've ever been naked with.'

'Well that definitely counts as trying something knew!' I chirped and we giggled. 'Your husband said he wanted you to enjoy yourself.'

'Did he indeed!' She laughed. It went quiet for a minute and then she spoke again.

'What exactly did Martin say when he booked this?'

Oops, this might be awkward. I paused, wondering how to answer without getting him into trouble or spoiling the atmosphere. I guess I paused just a little too long.

'Didn't you say we'd be candid?' She said firmly. 'Fight Club and all that?' Well, not exactly. I'd said SHE could be candid! But I was caught now so I thought fast.

'Er. He mentioned the possibility of a happy ending for you.' There was no way I was going into any more detail than that.

Helen was silent again for a moment. 'Well that's interesting.' She finally said.

'I think maybe he got the wrong idea,' I blurted, hoping to defuse the awkwardness.

I had been working on her legs, moving across her thighs and down her calves. So to change the subject, I asked her to roll on to her back, staying under the sheet, so that I could work on her feet. Feet are usually quite sensitive so I try to be firm, but every woman is different. As I manipulated her toes she breathed deeply and shifted.

'Is that too sensitive?' I said. 'Should I move on?'

'Absolutely not,' she whispered. 'It's wonderful.'

I stroked the soles of her feet. She moaned a little, so I tugged playfully on her toes.

'Gosh, I never imagined how sensual my feet are!'

'The nerves in your feet are connected to almost every part of your body. They're more sensitive than most people realise.'

'So is this part of the happy ending?' She cooed breathlessly. I wondered for a moment if we might actually be going there after all. How delightful!

'If you wish. It's a little inappropriate to say this, but some ladies like having their toes kissed.' I paused, checking for her reaction. She continued to breathe deeply so I continued. 'Would you like that?'

'Yes please,' she whispered, eyes closed, head thrown back on the couch with a slight smile.

I lifted one leg and bent it slightly so that I could lift it towards my mouth. The sheet slid up her legs a little further than it should have done and her crotch came into view. She didn't make any attempt to pull the sheet back down. My lips gently caressed the tips of her toes and she sighed. I licked the undersides and slipped each toe between my lips and sucked gently. Her breathing was becoming heavier and when I sucked the full length of her big toe she shuddered.

'Oh my God,' she moaned under her breath.

I moved to the other foot and she willingly brought her leg up to help me. Surprisingly she spread her legs slightly and I got the full view of her pussy, a little forest of black curly hair with the outline of her labia peeking out. I noticed a bead of moisture oozing from between the lips of her pussy. She brought her arms up from her sides and slid them under the sheet and as I continued to suck on her toes, her hands slid up her tummy towards her breasts.

'And what else did my husband want me to experience?' She purred breathlessly.

****

There's a stage in a massage where things can go one of two ways. I can finish with some gentle 'effleurage' (firm strokes) across the legs and arms, gently work on the neck and, if the client wishes, some Indian Head work for a soothing finish. Or... we head into 'Happy Ending' territory. There are no rules about that. I'm guided by my client's requests and reactions.

I'd reached that point with Helen and since she'd explicitly asked the question it seemed reasonable to explore her desires a little. It wasn't where I'd expected this session to go, but was rather pleased that she was interested in some sensual touch. Over the years I've had the pleasure of spending time with many women, both younger and more mature, larger and slimmer, and almost every shade of colour, but I've always had a special thing for that ever-so-slightly-innocent-girl-next-door kind of lady. And she had some very cute freckles, which are a real turn-on!

I was sitting on the edge of the couch, casually stroking her thighs. The sheet was still very loosely covering her upper body and one leg, but that still left a lot on display. Helen didn't seem to mind and, in my experience, when a women isn't trying to cover up in my presence it usually means she attracted.

'Ever heard of Tantra?' I asked her. It's a nice, non-aggressive way to introduce sensual massage.

'Some kind of yoga?' she replied sweetly. I laughed.

'You're going in the right direction. Tantra is an ancient oriental belief system which has evolved in many directions over the centuries. A Tantric massage is both a physical and spiritual experience and most certainly involves the whole body and soul. So very much like yoga, but including erogenous zones.'

'It sounds very naughty,' she squirmed, blushing. 'And this is something Martin wants me to experience?'

'Er... sort of, yes. But this isn't about him. How do YOU feel right now?'

She hesitated.

'Fight Club, yes?' She stated.

'Absolutely!'

'Well, between you and me, I'm very horny and you are very handsome. And I'm worried that I'm having thoughts that I really shouldn't be.'

'I can assure you I'm not going to do anything unless you ask, and if you want to stop, just say so.'

'I don't really know what to ask for.'

'You might enjoy a Yoni massage. The Yoni is a woman's sacred space, where she experiences the most intense pleasure, binds her lovers to her body and soul, and where her children are conceived and birthed.'

Her face dropped a little and I immediately recognised my blunder. She'd mentioned they'd been trying for a child.

'I'm so sorry, that was heartless...'

'It's fine,' She said cutting me off. 'And not your problem.'

She sat up slightly and reached out, cupping my neck and pulling me towards her. We kissed and she nibbled my lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth. My johnson stirred and responded. As far as I was concerned this was consent! I pulled her into me and kissed her hard and deep.

'I've never...' she whispered. 'I mean, I shouldn't...'

We were kissing with intense urgency. The sheet dropped away and she pressed her pert boobs against my chest and started tugging at my t-shirt.

Martin's voice popped into my head. Damn it!

'Woah, hang on. There's no rush!' I extracted myself from her arms and pushed her gently back on to the couch. 'First things first. Relax and take some deep breaths.'

Helen looked a little dejected, but complied. She was completely naked on the couch now and she looked divine. Her lovely curvy body stretched out, tits sitting expectantly on her chest and her pussy glistening. I reached down and cupped her crotch, softly stroking the outer lips of her labia. She moaned.

Placing one hand on her chest, I let my fingers drift over her nipples and she arched her back and whimpered. My fingers were stroking the outer folds of her labia and I could feel the wetness inside, so slipped a finger between her lips and found her clit.

'Oh God,' she moaned and opened her legs wider.

'Deep breaths,' I whispered. 'Imagine you're lying on a blanket in the woods. The sun filters through the trees. You're naked but feel completely at ease. A gentle breeze cools you in the sunshine, teasing your nipples as it flows over your skin.'

Helen was breathing hard now. My fingers were caressing her pussy, soaked in her juices. She was pushing against my chest with one hand, the other clenched in a fist, eyes closed, back arched. I could sense that she was getting closer.

'A shadow falls across your face and you look up to see the silhouette of a man. You don't know him but you're not worried. You were expecting him. He's naked and you can see the outline of his torso and muscular legs. He kneels and takes you in his arms and you kiss.'

I was pretty fucking horny myself now and my cock was rock hard in my trousers. It would have been very easy to strip off and fuck the living daylights out of this gorgeous creature but I'd made a promise to her husband. And besides, watching Helen writhe under my hands was a beautiful sight to behold.

'You lie back and the mysterious stranger parts your legs, climbing over you and cradling your body with his firm hands. You wait expectantly, gripping has shoulders and as he enters you, you feel his hard cock push through your womanhood and thrust into you.'

I rubbed her pussy hard and fast and pinched her nipples. Helen came with a shuddering orgasm and cried out. She convulsed several times as I brought her down slowly and then she slumped on the couch, still breathing heavily.

'Wow,' she beamed and looked up at me. Then she blushed and grimaced. 'Oh God, I've never even thought about... I mean we really shouldn't have... Oh dear... Martin...'

'Stop talking,' I said firmly and smiled down at her face, flushed and glowing. 'You don't need to be ashamed or worried about Martin. He mentioned a happy ending and you've just had one. And it looks like you enjoyed it.'

She smiled again and nodded then closed her eyes and relaxed.

'I wonder what other new experiences he has in store for me?' She whispered.

***

Martin phoned first thing the following morning.

'She loved it!' He squealed enthusiastically. 'She didn't say much though. Did you, er, do the thing?'

I laughed. 'Yes, I did the thing, as you requested. Glad to hear she enjoyed it. You know where I am if she wants another massage.'

'Well, I'm sure she will,' he chirped and then paused. 'You must get all sorts of requests.'

'Not quite sure what you mean?' I replied although I was pretty sure I knew what he meant.

'Er, I mean there are other, you know, ideas I have.'

Most men do, of course, especially the married ones. This was getting interesting.

'I'd love to see her getting fucked,' he said hesitantly. Classic cuckold fantasy.

'We really shouldn't be discussing your wife like this. It's borderline illegal.'

As a massage therapist I'm acutely conscious of the legal and moral issues surrounding conduct and consent. Arranging to have your wife seduced without her knowledge is very close to rape.

'I'd love to meet her again, but it's very much her decision,' I continued. 'I really feel you should talk to her about that.'

'She's a bit, sort of, vanilla, if you know what I mean. I think she'd be a bit shocked if I suggested it. But you seem to bring out something in her...'

I chuckled to myself. There's definitely a little bit of 'vixen' in Helen, for sure.

We arranged another massage session for the weekend and I arrived early evening. Martin turned out to be a portly chap. Not much taller than his wife, with a ruddy complexion and greying temples. Seemed like a nice fella. He ushered me through to where Helen was sitting patiently on the sofa.

'Hello again,' she said meekly, blushing. I imagine we both had the same flashback. My hands cupping her crotch as her orgasm ripped through her body. My johnson twitched and I couldn't help a little wicked grin. Helen looked at the floor and blushed again.

I kept it professional, setting up my kit while we chatted.

'I've asked Martin to stay,' I said matter-of-factly. Helen's face dropped and I sensed the disappointment.

'Oh. Right. Of course,' she mumbled. No 'mystery stranger' experience for you tonight, I thought. But maybe something else.

Parking Martin on the sofa, I left the room momentarilly while Helen disrobed, then got to work as usual, warming her skin and kneading and easing her muscles. She relaxed slowly but I could feel a certain tension. She had clearly hoped for a repeat performance, so having hubby in the corner was obviously a downer.

'Still looking for new experiences?' I remarked as I worked across her back and shoulders.

'Er...' Helen hesitated and I grinned to myself, enjoying her uneasiness. 'I suppose,' she murmured eventually.

'Why don't we try a 4-handed massage? Ladies say it's divine.'

Martin had been transfixed, watching his naked wife being tended to by another man. By the look of the bulge in his trousers, he was obviously enjoying the evening.

'Are you up for that, Martin?' I said across the room and he twitched like a rabbit caught in headlights.

'What? Yes. Sure!' He grunted and stood cautiously.

I had him stand on the opposite side of the couch and squirted some oil into the palm of his hand.

'Just follow my lead,' I instructed and we began massaging Helen's body together.

Martin watched closely, replicating the moves as I performed them. We moved across her body together from the shoulders, down her sides, thighs and calves. She sighed and cooed. Her head was buried in the couch, her hair spread carelessly across the fabric. There's something rather sexy about tousled hair. Women don't get it, constantly brushing and fluffing and preening. She sees it as dishevelled and messy, but he sees it as abandoned and sexy. One of the wonderful things about massage is seeing that aspect of a woman's nakedness. Often without makeup, carefree and natural. Men rarely experience a woman in that wonderful state. Women rarely let them, which is a tragedy.

'Do we need the sheet?' I joked. 'Seems a bit superfluous.' It had indeed become just strip of cloth covering her buttocks. Helen tensed momentarily but relaxed again.

'I guess not,' she whispered hesitantly and I pulled it gently until it fell away.

I teased the insides of her thighs on one side and Martin followed suit. Helen whimpered and parted her legs slightly.

'Are you Ok with this, darling,' she said, obviously to her husband.

'Of course my love,' he muttered. 'Anything you want.'

I looked across at Martin, lovingly stroking his wife's thighs. It's your fantasy, I thought. Do you really want this to happen? He caught my gaze, beamed and winked. I guess that's a 'yes' then! Nothing needed to be said.