The Corruption of Helen Weaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Go on, do it!' I didn't give her a choice and she swallowed then pushed me away and stumbled into the bathroom. I heard her run the tap and fill a glass. She spluttered and spat a little and then it went quiet.

A sudden pang of guilt washed over me. Shit! That was cruel. I hadn't given her any warning, or the benefit of a choice. I was about to head into the bathroom to apologize when she appeared at the doorway, still guzzling the glass of water, swilling the taste from her mouth.

'Sorry about that last bit,' She croaked and smiled. 'How did I do?'

I looked at her affectionately and grinned. What a brave, gutsy woman. I was proud of her, despite feeling a bit of a shit myself.

'Fantastic. You'll learn to enjoy it,' I smirked.

'I don't think so!' She retorted, but then softened and smiled. 'But I'm glad I pleased you.' She looked a little smug that she'd overcome her fears and got me off. Delightful!

'I have another challenge for you. Are you up for it?'

'Er...You know I want to learn,' she said hesitantly but there was a glint of doubt now.

'Do that for your husband this week. In fact, do it every week from now on.'

She grimaced and started to object but I cut her off.

'It's your penance,' I barked and left the concept hanging.

Helen went quiet for a moment. I could see her struggling with her thoughts and then resigning to them.

'I'll try. If he'll let me,' she grumbled. Oh, trust me, he'll let you, I was about to say. But instead I looked at her sternly.

'Don't try. Make it happen. Every week.'

She nodded and gulped. I sent a little mental word of thanks to Martin for introducing me to this divine woman. Hope you enjoy your consolation prize, mate.

It was enough 'training' for the day. I already felt I may have pushed her too far. I leaned across and kissed her and she relaxed into my arms.

'Now lie back and relax,' I said gently and grinned. 'Time for your reward.'

***

Helen was breathing deeply.

I'd given her a long, flowing massage. Therapists call it Lomi Lomi - a little taste of Hawaii - using hands, arms, elbows and fists and lots of oil to help them glide over her skin. I worked her muscles in long strokes across the body, always moving, never breaking contact. My palms melted into the curves and troughs around her neck, along her torso and between her buttocks. I teased the soles of her feet at the end of each long body stroke and warmed her toes with my hands. And from time to time, as my hands moved across her thighs and buttocks, I let a finger or two brush the outer lips of her labia. Not every time, but just enough to tease her. I could feel her hold her breath momentarily each time I approached her crotch and inhale with a little gasp when my fingers touched her, exhaling deeply when the moment had passed.

After about 30 minutes of teasing and relaxing her, my right hand came to rest between her legs and cupped her sacred place, the Yoni. She was face up, eye's covered in a towel to heighten the sensations of my fingers gently caressing the folds of her vulva. Her legs were bent slightly, feet pressed together and knees wide leaving her Yoni completely exposed. She was slippery from the oil and wet from the teasing. With each caress, my fingers or thumb flicked across her clitoris sending a shiver through her loins. My left hand pressed gently on her chest, directly over the heart - another energy point. I could feel it beating fast as she breathed and turned my hand slowly so that I could brush her nipples with my fingers.

She arched when I slipped my middle finger into her pussy. I could feel the puffy walls of her vagina, throbbing with pleasure as I gently fingered her. Sometimes sliding in and out, so that my finger pulled out and pushed back through the sphincter of her vaginal opening. Sometimes just gently moving inside her in little circles, rubbing her g-spot. One finger is enough, just the middle finger, to allow a deeper reach, while the knuckles of the fingers either side knead her labia.

Her breathing became more shallow and faster, sucking in little gasps of breath as I increased the pace for a moment, then exhaling deeply as I slowed. She was getting close to orgasm and I could feel her vagina contracting in waves. I moved my left hand away from her chest and used three fingers to rub her clit, continuing to push my right hand finger deeper into her.

'Oh yes, please,' she groaned as I increased the pace, pushing in and out of her pussy. No need for gentleness now. She yearned for release. I squeezed her labia with one hand, continuing to rub and flick her clit harder with the other and fucked her with my finger.

Her hands were clenched, pushing against the bed.

'Play with your nipples,' I instructed her firmly. She reached up and took each nipple between her fingers and began kneading and pinching them, sending more sparks of pleasure down through her body.

'I'm nearly there,' she moaned. 'Please don't stop.'

I had no intention of stopping and smiled as I watched her writhing and arching. She climbed that final hill and cried out as she climaxed. Her body shook and I slowed a little. But I wasn't going to let it end that quickly. I continued to rub and press and push. Waves of pleasure pulsed through her in little judders, again and again. My finger stayed inside but I eased the pressure on her clitoris and moved my left hand across her thighs and tummy, occasionally cupping her breasts and then returning to her clit.

As she slowly came down the other side into the waiting valley, she smiled, eyes still closed, and gave an enormous sigh.

'Wow!' Was all she could manage.

'Just breath,' I whispered. 'Relax and breath. There's no rush.'

I covered her in a sheet and snuggled in next to her. She rolled and reached across my chest, my arm cradling her head. We just lay there for a few minutes, breathing in time. She ran her fingers lightly across my chest and I stroked her arms. Two bodies fully connected.

'You are ridiculously good at that,' she said finally. 'Every man on the planet needs to learn that skill.'

I grinned at the ceiling. 'Would you like to me to teach your husband? I'm sure he could master it.'

'I wish!' she exclaimed with a giggle. 'I'm not sure Martin even knows what a clitoris is.'

I paused for a second, pondering.

'Then teach him,' I suggested gently.

She didn't respond so I let her reflect for a moment.

'May I ask a personal question?' I said breaking the silence.

'Of course. I don't think it gets much more personal than the last couple of hours,' she grinned.

'Do you cum when you and Martin make love? I know a lot of women don't, which is a little bit sad. I'm ashamed to say the fault lies entirely with us, the men. It just something I'm curious about. In a professional capacity.'

I paused, waiting for a reaction, worried that I may have spoiled an otherwise wonderful afternoon.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil the...'

'No, it's fine,' she said suddenly. 'Martin's a good man. He looks after me in every way. Our sex life isn't exactly earth shattering, but he's happy and I don't mind.'

I wasn't sure if that was a 'no' to my question, but decided not to push it any further. The mood had already darkened a little. Stupid thing to ask, I chided myself.

'Did I mention we've been trying for a baby?' She murmured. 'They checked us both out and apparently everything's, you know, in full working order. But it just hasn't happened.'

I looked down at her and could see her face had dropped. She seemed to be gazing into infinity and I wasn't sure how to respond.

'I'm sorry,' I grunted lamely and gave her a squeeze.

She seemed to break out of her melancholy, looked up and smiled weakly.

'Oh don't be daft,' she smiled. 'Just one of those things. I've always dreamed of having a child, or maybe a few. What will be, will be.'

She reached up and began to nibble at my lips and we kissed. But I could see the sadness in her eyes.

***

Martin called to thank me. He was grateful. I mean, embarasingly grateful. He gushed over the phone, delighted that Helen had 'opened up' and 'become so sexy'. I blushed at the end of the line, guilty that I was fucking his wife behind his back, but also thankful that I'd insisted that she tell him she was having a regular massage with me. 'Keep it truthful,' I urged her. 'Or at least, as close to the truth as you dare.'

'I don't mind her having the massages and if you fancy another three-way?' he offered, but I declined. I wasn't sure if I could see him face-to-face again, let alone do another cuckold session. Helen had learned so much over the past few weeks. It would be too obvious that we'd enjoyed a lot more than just a weekly massage. At least he's getting some action, I thought. Good for him, and good for her for following through with it.

We'd been meeting for a few weeks. 'Fight Club' had become 'Fuck Club'. Helen was a quick learner, inquisitive, daring, eager to please. She came to my apartment to make everything easier and less risky.

I'd introduced her to Pornhub and Xvideos, showing her how to set up a VPN on her phone. At first she watched them with me, wide-eyed. But she was soon googling sites even I didn't know about. We talked about the idiocy of pornography, female objectification and how men engage in power games to subdue women physically, emotionally and sexually. She absorbed it all. And she continued her journey of emancipation, revelling in new experiences, exploring her body and mine in intimate detail.

Before long, she was leading the way.

She bought toys. Lots of toys! Dildos and vibrators, cuffs and harnesses, ropes of every length and style. We played with them all, teasing each other mercilessly and exploring the pleasure they brought.

She was naturally submissive at first but soon learned to dominate, unleashing years of repressed emotion.

'I bought you a gift,' she chirped one afternoon with a glint in her eye, handing me a small box. It was a butt plug.

'You're kidding?' I said. But she wasn't.

'And I have a strap-on,' she whispered wickedly.

And within a week she was giving me 'new experiences'. I was a little sore for a few days, but ultimately it was very pleasurable!

We lay side by side one afternoon, still panting and glistening with perspiration.

'You've become an animal, do you know that?' I laughed.

I was still manacled to the bed. At first she'd teased me with her fingernails, scratching my chest and sides, flicking my nipples, which she knew was the fastest way to get a stonking erection.

'mmm, that looks tasty,' she'd cooed.

'Help yourself,' I grunted.

She climbed over my head and planted her pussy on my face, then took my twitching cock in her mouth. As always, it was warm and wet and quite divine, but I tried to focus on her crotch, nibbling her labia and running my tongue across her slit.

She sat up and ran her nails across my chest, flicking them over my nipples. I twitched and bucked.

'Enough! Please!' I mumbled from under her, but she just laughed, grinding her pussy over my face, my nose nuzzling against her sweet little anus.

My penis was waving helplessly in the air, so I reached down and took matters into my own hands, so to speak. My hands were cuffed so I grabbed it with both of them and started wanking.

'Oh, interesting,' she cooed. 'I'd like to see this.'

I lapped at her vulva, pushing my tongue into her vagina. She rode me as if it was a cock, moaning as she rocked.

'Lick my clit,' she cried and I slurped across her sweet valley then back, flicking her perineum and anus with the end of my tongue. I drew little circles across her clitoris and she gasped.

'Fuck! That's good!' she exclaimed.

I was still beating my meat and it was all too much. I groaned loudly and the jizz shot out and over my tummy in 3 or 4 spurts. Helen giggled, increased her pace, grinding harder on my tongue, then cried out as she came. Fluids gushed out of her pussy into my mouth and across my face. I swallowed as much as I could, but I was soaked in her juice.

And then she collapsed, twisted round and settled in next to me.

'Definitely an animal,' I repeated. 'Almost insatiable I'd say.'

She was silent for a few minutes, contemplative. Then she turned and gazed at me, her big brown eyes sparkling.

'Thank you,' she said plainly.

'I think after that session, I should be thanking you,' I replied. 'Are you going to uncuff me?'

She laughed and unlocked the manacles and cuffs. It was always a relief. There had been a few sessions when she'd threatened to leave me like that all night!

'Seriously, thank you,' she purred, snuggling in to my chest. 'I can't even remember how dull my life must have been. You freed me from that.'

'You have a wonderful life,' I replied. 'And a loving, devoted husband. I'm still a little bit jealous, even though I get most of the good stuff! Do you still give him his weekly...?'

'Yes, yes,' she said, cutting me off. 'And a whole lot more.'

I grinned. 'Well that's great. No wonder he's so grateful!'

She was silent again and I felt her heartbeat against my chest and her breath gently flowing across my tummy. We lay together for a few minutes. I sensed there was more.

'But?' I said gently. She sighed but said nothing. 'I'm sensing a 'but'...' I continued enquiringly.

In the silence I felt her chest heave. Was that...? A sob?

'I love him,' she murmured and I felt a tear drip on to my chest. 'But I want a baby.'

We lay there in silence. I hugged her tightly as her tears fell and in that moment I just wanted to hold her forever.

*****

'Take me to a club,' she whispered in my ear. We lay entwined, enjoying a post-coital cuddle.

'Which one did you have in mind?'

'Don't know. Somewhere I can get lots of cock! I want to be a proper slut for a night.'

'Wow! Seriously?' I replied. 'You used to be such a nice girl!'

She giggled. 'Hold my hands and let them fuck me one by one. I want to feel it.'

It was a very horny thought, but most of the adult clubs were closed, so we agreed to drive over to 'The Loft' who were surreptitiously (and illegally) advertising a greedy girls night.

'Are you absolutely sure about this?' I chimed nervously as we filled in the membership form online.

I've never been a clubbing kind of guy. There are plenty of 'flavours' in the world of swinging but I'd mostly restricted myself to meeting singles and couples in their homes or hotels, content just to offer massage with the occasional extras, if I liked them. Not that I had a problem with clubs. I'd heard some very positive reports. It was simply a little too 'public' for my taste. But the lady had asked, so I picked her up and 40 minutes later we rolled up outside what appeared to be an industrial unit out of town, tucked away down a rough, gravel track.

It was a meat-market! Sorry to offend, but really - it was! The air smelled of pussy and spunk, with a hint of stale sweat. The building was filled with naked men of all shapes, sizes and skin colour. Social distancing had clearly gone out of the window, along with any sense of decency. In my humble opinion, it was gross.

Helen, on the other hand, seemed entranced by it all, soaking in the view, glancing from man to man.

'Plenty of cock,' I whispered in her ear.

She stood for a moment with a slightly dazed look. 'Where are the women?' she mumbled.

'Playrooms,' I replied. 'Get your kit off and let's explore.'

We shucked off our clothes and stuffed them into a locker. I have no problem being naked with other people around but even I felt slightly uncomfortable. I tried not to look down, worried about cock envy. Helen, on the other hand, couldn't take her eyes off them all.

She leaned in and whispered. 'There are so many different... sorts!'

I laughed and gave her hand a squeeze. 'Yes, there certainly are! And you can try them all!'

There were several playrooms, some lit, some dark. We moved from room to room, watching others. In one room men were actually queuing to doggy-style a large woman on the floor. She had cushions under her knees and a bottle of water. It looked decidedly uncomfortable, but she didn't seem to mind, grunting loudly as some black guy slammed into her from behind.

As we moved down the corridor, a woman stumbled out of a doorway and we peered in. It was empty.

'In here,' said Helen, dragging me into the room. It was almost completely filled with a large bed and an assortment of pillows and cushions. There was a single lamp in the corner, casting an orange glow across the room. Next to it were tubes of lubricant and a bowl filled with multicoloured condoms. The words 'sweets, but for grown ups' popped into my head and I smirked. She reached up and kissed me, then hopped on the bed and lay back.

Within seconds there were men in the room. Where the fuck did they appear from, I thought! Three, four, five. Is there a bloody sign outside or something? One or two were stiff, others flaccid, but they were all fondling their cocks, gazing hungrily at Helen's body.

'Who's first?' said Helen matter-of-factly.

The men seemed surprisingly reticent. Glances were exchanged, almost as though each was seeking permission from the others to mount this naked woman. A young Asian guy grabbed a condom from the bowl and stepped forward, climbing on to the bed. He ripped open the packet, fumbling with the rubber and eventually forced it over his stiffy. Then he lay on top of her, and pushed his way into her snatch. I swear I saw one of the others drooling slightly.

Helen grunted. 'Ow!' She exclaimed pushing him back a little. 'Sorry, I need lube,' she said, looking up at me. I was still reeling slightly from the shock of seeing all these men crowding around my lover, but I grabbed the nearest tube and passed it to her. Then I knelt behind her head and kissed her, resigning myself to the moment. Her choice. All I can do is watch and keep her safe, I thought.

The Asian guy lasted about 3 minutes, and as soon as he pulled out, a short, fat bloke moved in and put his weight on Helen's body. He grunted as he fucked her. She gamely spread her legs further to make space for his fat thighs. I personally found it revolting, but Helen was groaning with each thrust. He came, pulled out and discarded the johnny on the floor as he left the room. Not a single word of thanks, I thought. Like I said, a fucking meat market!

I was holding Helen's hands, my head nuzzled into hers as the next guy strapped on a condom and shuffled forward, giving her tits a quick squeeze as he lay on top of her.

'I think I'd like to be blindfolded,' whispered Helen. 'Then I can think of you. Or maybe Brad Pitt.'

'Are you actually enjoying this?' I mumbled in her ear. She groaned again as her lover (totally inappropriate word under the circumstances) slid into her pussy.

'It's... different,' she replied hesitantly. 'I think I may be sore tomorrow.' She tried to grin, but it looked more like a grimace. 'Could you see if you can find a blindfold?' She muttered.

I stood and wandered out of the room, slightly concerned about her welfare as I left her in that bear pit, and headed towards the bar in the hope that they might have something I could purchase. Preferably in a hermetically sealed packet. But it was not to be.

'You could try a towel?' said the lady behind the counter. A woman in a tight basque, propping up the bar, offered me something black and lacy, but it turned out to be a thong. And she was actually a 'he', although, of course, I totally respect whatever she identifies as.

I eventually found what appeared to be a clean towel in one of the closets and made my way back to the playroom. It was heaving.

'Come on boys, don't be shy,' I heard coming from the bed. I forced my way around to Helen's head and knelt behind her again. She kissed me in that awkward upside down position that never really works, and I placed the towel over her eyes.