The Corruption of Helen Weaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at that moment I noticed the guy pull out and squirt over her tummy.

'Where's your fucking johnny?' I barked at him angrily.

'She said don't bother,' he replied and wandered off. A hairy black guy stepped forward. He didn't seem to be wearing a condom either.

'What the fuck is going on?' I said to the room. A sea of blank, lifeless faces stared back at me.

'Please don't,' pleaded Helen.

And then it dawned on me.

'No!' I shouted. 'Absolutely not! This isn't how you make babies!'

Helen was trying to pull me down, clutching my arms, pleading. But I wasn't having any of it.

'Show's over, guys. No more tonight.'

'She can do whatever she wants...' started one of the mindless idiots crowding around. I glared at him.

'Piss off!' I screamed. 'Out! All of you!'

It took a second to register, but they turned and shuffled out of the room. Helen was sobbing and I cradled her in my arms. I wanted to scream at her for being such a stupid cow, putting her health at risk even more than we'd already (stupidly) done. What the fuck was I thinking, agreeing to this!? I grabbed a loose sheet and pulled it over her body. She cried for a while and I just held her, shooing away anyone who peered into the room.

I managed to get her dressed and out of the building although she sobbed and sniffled throughout. I found a 24 hour pharmacist and persuaded her to take the morning after pill. Then I took her back to my place. I knew Martin was away and since I'd never been given his mobile, there was no way to contact him, so I tucked her up in my bed and hit the sofa. But there was no way I could sleep. I googled furiously on my laptop - conception, IVF, adoption, even mental health websites. But it was too much to absorb at 2AM.

What have I done to this beautiful woman? I fretted. And what the hell can I do to fix this?

***

Helen called her husband early in the morning and I heard a long hushed conversation coming from the bedroom. She raised her voice a couple of times. 'You don't know how it feels...' I heard her saying firmly, but then she dropped to a whisper again. I didn't pry.

Martin looked like thunder when he collected her later in the day.

'Sorry you had to break your trip,' I said lamely. 'And sorry I...'

'Forget it,' he said, cutting me off.

'I was just looking after her,' I continued but it sounded pathetic.

'Well you did pretty crappy job,' he spat.

I honestly had no idea what to say.

'I'll take it from here,' he grunted as he loaded her into his car. Helen smiled weakly and mouthed the word 'sorry', gripping my hand for a moment, but said nothing more.

And then they drove away.

I felt like shit for a couple of days and drank. It was too much alcohol, but at least I slept. The horror of the club night turned to pangs of regret and I thought back over everything that had happened. Yes, I'd liberated her sexually and she'd become a confident woman, and maybe a little wiser about the world. But I knew that what she truly wanted from me I wasn't able to give. Or, at least, I wasn't willing. I'd always refused to play bareback, not because I didn't feel safe, but simply because I knew that it could lead to a complication none of us needed. I felt deep sorrow for them not being able to conceive, but there are plenty of alternatives. Surely they can resolve that and find a way forward?

Helen rang out of the blue about a week later.

'I'm so terribly sorry,' she said, sounding contrite. 'I was stupid and reckless and...'

'Are you OK?' I interrupted. 'And just as importantly, are you still married?'

'I'm fine,' she replied. 'And I've told Martin everything.'

Everything? Shit!

'Oh, I see,' I mumbled, waiting.

'And we'd like you to come over. To talk.'

That sounded ominous.

'I'm not sure if there's anything I can say,' I said. 'Other than maybe grovel for forgiveness.'

'What? No, no, we want to thank you!'

'I don't understand...?' I started but she cut me off again.

'Just come over for dinner. Friday. Seven. Honestly, everything's fine here,' she chirped and I felt a little better.

We sat at their quaint antique dining table, sipping wine. It had been fine, as Helen had said, and Martin had assured me there were no hard feelings or regrets. He thanked me again for helping his wife 'discover herself' as he put it. I was incredulous and lost for words.

As Martin cleared the dishes away, I gazed across the table. Helen looked stunning. And serene. Her face shone.

'There aren't many men in the world like that. He loves you very much, doesn't he,' I said quietly. 'I'm starting to understand what a lucky woman you are.

She smiled and nodded. 'I want you to know that I'm over my obsession. I'd let it take over my life. It was unhealthy. What will be, will be.'

In that moment, I realised that her journey was complete. Or at least, she was whole again. And completely in control.

She grinned. 'And I'm starting a new project. I'm going to find a way to help other women overcome sexual repression. Maybe a support group, or classes.'

I laughed. 'You're going to teach other women how to...fuck?'

She nodded and laughed with me. 'And to be free, whatever that means for them. And why not!' she chirped. 'You taught me so much. I should pass it on and liberate others.'

'Why not indeed!' I replied, grinning. 'I suppose you'll be needing all the toys back then!'

Martin had put on some soft music. We moved to the sofas and talked about Helen's ideas. Martin was supportive and wanted to help, but as they talked enthusiastically, I realised there was no place for me in this. I'd done my part. They were united now. And clearly very much in love.

She jumped up suddenly and started gyrating around the floor.

'Dance!' she squealed and held her hands towards me.

I glanced at Martin and he nodded. 'Go for it,' he smiled. 'I have a least six left feet. She's all yours.'

I was feeling relaxed, almost ebullient, in the company of this joyful couple. I hopped off the chair and we bopped around the room a little. When the music slowed, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me in closer. We hugged as we moved and I felt a little nervous, but Martin smiled approvingly from across the room. He stood up and wandered across and put his arms around her waist from behind. He kissed her neck and I stepped back but Helen pulled me in and kissed me. It was odd, but strangely erotic, standing in a three-way embrace, moving gently to the music.

'Let's go up to the bedroom,' murmured Martin. 'It's been a long time.'

We sat on the edges of the bed as she stripped, slowly and sexily, putting on a show for us. As she slipped out of her dress, my johnson twitched and I shifted uncomfortably. Martin looked equally aroused.

Helen bent forwards slightly slipping her knickers down and wiggling her bum.

'Why am I the only one without any clothes on?' she said. 'Come on boys, get naked and take me to heaven.'

I glanced at her husband who was already ripping off his shirt. Fuck it, why not! I thought and unzipped my jeans.

Helen dropped to her knees and enthusiastically serviced us together, sucking on one cock, whilst using her hands on the other, switching backwards and forwards. She proved remarkably adept and I guessed she must have spent a lot of time in this position over the past few weeks. Martin looked extremely comfortable with her lips wrapped around his cock. He winked at me and mouthed the words 'thanks for this' silently.

We made love, switching positions and exploring all the opportunities a three-way offers. Martin munched away at her crotch and she moaned an bucked wildly as her ate her. We spit-roasted her, changing positions several times. It was a melee of hot, horny bodies.

Helen was riding Martin's stiff pole, her boobs swaying above his head. He lay back gazing up at her in awe, reaching up to nibble on her nipples from time to time. I'd taken a break so lay back next to them and watched with delight. My pecker was still hard and she spied it hungrily.

'Want to try DP?' she moaned. 'Two cocks in one pussy. Haven't done that yet.'

I grinned, grabbed a johnny and climbed over Martin's legs, moving in behind. I was holding the condom ready when she put her hand over mine, leaned back and kissed me.

'Just this one time?' she whispered softly. 'I'd really like to feel you. All of you.'

I hesitated. Martin was still pumping her gently, but smiled up at us.

'It's her body. Her choice,' he said.

Fuck it, why not! I thought. You only live once.

Dropping the condom, I moved up against her back, and my cock found its way between her legs and brushed up against her bum. I reached down and guided it alongside Martin's tool. It was very wet and sticky down there, and I gently but firmly pushed into her vagina. It was slightly weird to be snuggled up alongside his penis, and it was tight, but she moaned and urged us both on.

'That's it. Yes, keep pushing. Oh My God, that's tight,' she squealed, as we began to fuck her in unison.

I was gripping her hips as Martin fondled her boobs. Helen lay across his chest and sighed as we pumped her hot box. It was, as always, divine, and we lost ourselves in the incredible sensations it brought.

'Faster,' she moaned after a while. 'You have no idea how fucking good this feels.'

We upped the pace, ploughing her tight pussy, keeping in time, groaning and gasping with each thrust. And then suddenly she climaxed and her vagina throbbed. I couldn't hold back and roared as I let go. Martin cried out and we both emptied our balls into her. Unbelievable!

I held her for a few seconds then collapsed on to the bed and laughed in relief. What a shag! I turned and watched them kissing passionately, Martin still inside her. Whispering words of love to each other as they cuddled. It was beautiful.

I think my work here is done, I mused, grinning to myself.

I didn't hear from Helen or Martin for a while. We'd agreed that we'd meet from time to time, as friends (with benefits, of course!) but that Helen would be focussing on her new project. In truth, I realised she no longer needed me anyway. Much as I missed our weekly sessions, I knew in my heart it was for the best.

I got on with my work and there were plenty of regular clients. Even the occasional 'happy ending'. But it felt different now. I loved giving massage and helping people relax, but I was less sure about the sensual antics. It felt a little... forced, I suppose.

A month drifted by, and then almost another, and I was about to pick up the phone and dial Helen's number when she called me.

'You must be psychic,' I chirped. 'I was literally just about to call!'

'I'm putting you on speaker with Martin. We have something to share.'

There was a short pause as the mic switched.

'I'm pregnant,' she finally said breathlessly. 'We're having a baby!'

***

Admittedly it was a shock when they rang, out of the blue, to announce that Helen was pregnant. But not entirely unsurprising given our antics a few weeks before. I congratulated them sincerely, hiding my immediate fears because they were so happy over the phone. But I slept fitfully for a few days. Fuck, am I going to be a dad? I thought with terror.

But as I mulled over it, I reconsidered. The child wouldn't be the first bastard in the world. And even if it lived with Helen and Martin, I could still be part of its life, couldn't I? If they'll let me that is? I tried to rationalise the idea but just couldn't get my head around the details so eventually put the whole thing to the back of my mind.

I rolled up to the house, two weeks later, for the results of the paternity test. I'd requested it, just for our peace of mind, I'd said. They were reluctant but I'd insisted. I wanted to be sure.

We sat in the living room. Martin and Helen across from me on the sofa, clutching a large white envelope. It had arrived with the morning post and Helen had called me immediately.

'I can absolutely assure you it doesn't matter,' said Martin for the millionth time. 'We're just happy to be having a child. We'll never ask anything of you. And that's a promise.'

It was sincere and said with affection and I knew that he was being completely honest. But deep in my soul I knew that I would always be wondering. Always a nagging doubt.

'And if I want to be part of his or her life?' I said quietly.

They glanced at each other, then back at me. It had obviously been discussed.

'Special Uncle?' Said Helen nervously.

I laughed, perhaps at the absurdity of it. And perhaps with a little guilt, because I had kind of gotten used to the idea of something like that. Maybe.

'Let's just open the envelope, eh?' I grunted.

Martin pushed the envelope into Helen's hands. 'You do it, love.'

She carefully unpeeled the end and pulled out a single sheet of paper, examining it carefully.

'99.8% certainty,' she mumbled and a grin formed slowly across her face. 'Father: Martin Weaver!'

It took a moment to register and then they erupted, hugging and kissing each other with glee. I watched them celebrate, eternally pleased for them, full of relief but with just a teensy-weensy bit of regret.

'Well done, mate,' I said. 'Knew you had it in you!'

'I can't believe it... after all these years...' said Helen, sobbing with joy.

'Perhaps it was just a matter of time after all,' I suggested. 'What will be, will be, eh?' And we laughed.

We celebrated for a while, and they babbled about baby names, anti-natal classes and nursery designs. I laughed with them, filled with joy for their love and devotion. Their marriage was complete.

After a couple of hours, I said farewell to Martin, shaking hands vigorously and wondering if he would ever be able to stop grinning! But my joy for them was tinged with a little sadness as Helen showed me to the door.

'I think this may be goodbye, don't you think?' I said quietly. 'Best for all of us. Especially you and Martin.'

Helen's face dropped and her smile disintegrated. She gazed up at me and her eyes welled up a little, holding back a tear.

'Oh, I see. Yes, I suppose,' she sighed. She held my hands, gripping them tightly, clearly not wishing to let go. I knew this should really be the last visit, but I didn't want to pull away so I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

'Does this mean I'll never see you again?' she murmured.

'You have a lot of responsibilities now. I wouldn't be surprised if you've forgotten me by Christmas.'

She grinned.

'Don't be daft! I'll never forget everything you've done for us,' she said lovingly. 'Your patience. Your wonderful smile... and that cute arse!' She winked mischievously.

'One day at a time, then,' I murmured reassuringly. 'You know where I am.'

But in my heart I knew they no longer needed the complication of me in their lives.

***

It was busy. Business was booming. Calls almost every hour. The new advertising campaign had been remarkably successful.

'Hi. My name's John. I'd like to book a massage for my wife. I was wondering which services you offer?' said the caller hesitantly.

'Full body Swedish, Aromatherapy, Indian Head Massage. Do any of those appeal?'

'Oh definitely,' he chirped. 'I'm sure she'd love all that. And also... erm... if she was looking for anything, you know, extra?'

I paused, smiling. Another innocent wife perhaps?

'Actually,' I said. 'I've just launched a new service. I can teach you how to give her a massage yourself. I'm running a short course next month.'

'Oh I don't really think that's my thing,' he replied.

'It's just for men,' I replied, lowering my voice a little. 'I can teach you how to satisfy your wife in ways you never imagined possible. I promise you she'll be very, very grateful.'

There was a pause at the end of the phone.

'Book me a place then!' He replied enthusiastically and I grinned.